1 - 0 (0%)
2 - 0 (0%)
Other - 0 (0%)
1 - 0 (0%)
2 - 0 (0%)
3 - 0 (0%)
2 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 222 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MonetaryUnit [MUE] - POS. MasterNodes. Funding. Governance. Services. Devs  (Read 450644 times)
BTCMINER6579

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 11:24:02 AM

How can i setup a masternode ?
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 11:51:36 AM

Once we have made the transition to a X11 base, we will support masternodes on the network. Each masternode will require a 500 000 MUE collateral, but we will be offering shared masternodes as well, where each share will cost 10 000 MUE, but there will be a 10% hosting fee for the shares.

Once we are ready to make the move, we will publish guides and requirements to setting up a masternode on the MonetaryUnit network. Right now they are not supported, but people are encouraged to buy MUE for a masternode share or perhaps to have the whole collateral themselves.
Dirgantara

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 01:27:08 PM

Once we have made the transition to a X11 base, we will support masternodes on the network. Each masternode will require a 500 000 MUE collateral, but we will be offering shared masternodes as well, where each share will cost 10 000 MUE, but there will be a 10% hosting fee for the shares.

Once we are ready to make the move, we will publish guides and requirements to setting up a masternode on the MonetaryUnit network. Right now they are not supported, but people are encouraged to buy MUE for a masternode share or perhaps to have the whole collateral themselves.

I'm sorry but i'm sure there are some newbie untechnical beings out there just like me who wonder what's the main advantage of a masternode and why is it so interesting? Can you please explain it?
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 07:25:44 AM

I'm sorry but i'm sure there are some newbie untechnical beings out there just like me who wonder what's the main advantage of a masternode and why is it so interesting? Can you please explain it?

Hi! I'll ty to give an overview. Dash introduced the concept of masternodes as the backbone of their network. In Dash different actors are needed for the governing of the network. Compare to Bitcoin where the only paid actors are the miners, they get the whole block rewards + fees for securing the network. But as we have seen with the long going debate around the block size, Bitcoin has a major governance problem, simply because it lacks governance.

So, Dash gave us the concept of masternodes, special full nodes on the network that can perform additional functions;
  • supervise the coin mixing,
  • secure the instantsend transactions,
  • hold a copy of the blockchain on high performance networks,
  • take part in voting for governance proposals

For these services the masternode operators are paid 45% of the blockrewards, 18 MUE per block, to one masternode. The rest of the block reward, 45% gets paid to the miner who made the block, and the remaining 10% is used for funding the network, paying for contractors, developers, services etc that the masternode operators agree upon.

The governance function of the masternode operators, is very important as they are stakeholders in the network and seek to strengthen the MonetaryUnit network as much as they can. A stronger network, more services, etc are all resolved via voting as the masternode operators vote, once a month, on any proposals that have been made to the network. The votes helps resolve any issues, so we don't have any infectious discussions like the blocksize debate. The masternode operators make a vote, and that ends the discussion and we all move forward.

So, in summary, the masternodes perform technical functions on the network, and the masternode operator is allowed to vote on the path of how the network moves forward. This was just the very basics, and I have intentionally left out a bunch of details, but please ask more questions and we will try to explain further.
Dirgantara

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 12:43:47 PM

For these services the masternode operators are paid 45% of the blockrewards, 18 MUE per block, to one masternode. The rest of the block reward, 45% gets paid to the miner who made the block, and the remaining 10% is used for funding the network, paying for contractors, developers, services etc that the masternode operators agree upon.

The governance function of the masternode operators, is very important as they are stakeholders in the network and seek to strengthen the MonetaryUnit network as much as they can. A stronger network, more services, etc are all resolved via voting as the masternode operators vote, once a month, on any proposals that have been made to the network. The votes helps resolve any issues, so we don't have any infectious discussions like the blocksize debate. The masternode operators make a vote, and that ends the discussion and we all move forward.

So, in summary, the masternodes perform technical functions on the network, and the masternode operator is allowed to vote on the path of how the network moves forward. This was just the very basics, and I have intentionally left out a bunch of details, but please ask more questions and we will try to explain further.

Thank you for the explanation. Now i'm sure that i'm on the right track by holding MUE, this is going to be big.
I'm familiar with LISK and ARK DPOS system. Is this masternode is something like DPOS, in which we received some free coins by voting a delegate pool and securing the network, or it's way much different? And how many masternodes allowed to be exist out there? In ARK they allowed 52 delegates and in Lisk is much less.
JPP1972

Activity: 362
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 08:53:45 AM

Good morning,

Is about 2 hours that the pool https://pool.weminemue.com don't work....
it's possibile???

the old pool http://www.weminemue.com works fine......

JPP1972

Activity: 362
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 10:00:39 AM

Good morning,

Is about 2 hours that the pool https://pool.weminemue.com don't work....
it's possibile???

the old pool http://www.weminemue.com works fine......

Now is working, thanks!!
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 09:12:06 PM

Thank you for the explanation. Now i'm sure that i'm on the right track by holding MUE, this is going to be big.
I'm familiar with LISK and ARK DPOS system. Is this masternode is something like DPOS, in which we received some free coins by voting a delegate pool and securing the network, or it's way much different? And how many masternodes allowed to be exist out there? In ARK they allowed 52 delegates and in Lisk is much less.

The masternode concept is different from some delegated governances in that anyone who has the required collateral may set up a masternode. There is no separation of people - no trying to buy votes or so as in other delegates syatems. Instead it is pure economics; anyone who wants may set up a masternode as long as they fulfill the requirements e.g. collateral limits.

There are no limits other than current coin supply. Dash has some 4500 active masternodes, but MUE will have far less as MUEs collateral limit is quite high; 500 000 MUE. In fact, the network becomes stronger the more active nodes there are.

Dirgantara

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 05:48:27 PM

The masternode concept is different from some delegated governances in that anyone who has the required collateral may set up a masternode. There is no separation of people - no trying to buy votes or so as in other delegates syatems. Instead it is pure economics; anyone who wants may set up a masternode as long as they fulfill the requirements e.g. collateral limits.

There are no limits other than current coin supply. Dash has some 4500 active masternodes, but MUE will have far less as MUEs collateral limit is quite high; 500 000 MUE. In fact, the network becomes stronger the more active nodes there are.

More nodes mean more stronger and secure network rite? If half of MUE supply used for masternode, there will be 120 masternodes exist. And yes 500K is quite high, at current rate it will cost more than 100 btc. So maybe if MUE can reduce collateral limit, there will be more people who interest to set up the masternode. Or is there any reason why MUE required 500k for a masternode?
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 07:58:16 PM

More nodes mean more stronger and secure network rite? If half of MUE supply used for masternode, there will be 120 masternodes exist. And yes 500K is quite high, at current rate it will cost more than 100 btc. So maybe if MUE can reduce collateral limit, there will be more people who interest to set up the masternode. Or is there any reason why MUE required 500k for a masternode?

There was a community vote a long time ago, when MUE was moving from quark to X11, that the collateral was to be set at 500 K.

We are aware of the high cost of a masternode, so we will be offering a shared masternode service, please check out myMUE.com - a marketplace for buying shares in masternodes, each share being 10 000 MUE.

igotek

Activity: 2072
Merit: 608

Online Security & Investment Corporation

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 09:22:30 AM

I have boguht 20 000 MUE. I want to buy shares. But I cannot see any deposit addres in myMUE.com

After I see the daily profit, I will buy more and more MUE day by day. I believe the MUE will be number one after DASH.

I cannot live, I cannot die, trapped in myself.
Hold my breath as I wish for death. Oh please god, help me !
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:52:10 AM

I have boguht 20 000 MUE. I want to buy shares. But I cannot see any deposit addres in myMUE.com

After I see the daily profit, I will buy more and more MUE day by day. I believe the MUE will be number one after DASH.

Just hold your ponies igotek, once MUE has made the transition you can start buying shares. We are still working really hard to make the move, but we aren't really there just yet. Have patients, we are soon there Wink
telih

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 04:44:07 PM

Just want to say, I appreciate the work everyone is doing here  Smiley been watching for awhile. Great team.
bizzyb
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001

Don't look at my signature!

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 08:59:19 PM

Just want to say, I appreciate the work everyone is doing here  Smiley been watching for awhile. Great team.
Thank you, we're doing our best Smiley

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░███▀░░░░░░▀███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░██░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░█████░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ░░░████░░░░░░░████
░░███░██░░░░░██░███
░░██░░░███░███░░░██
░░██░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████████████████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░░░░░
░░░░░██░░░░░░
░░░░████░░░░░▐█
░░░░█████░░░░███
░░░░░█████░░████
░░█░░░█████░████
░██░░░██████████
████░████░█████
█████████░░███
███████░░░██
░░▀████░░░█▀
░░░░░
   ░██████████████████▀██████░
█████████░░██████▀████████
█████████░░███▀▄████████
███████░░██░░▄██░░███████
██████▌░░░██▄▄██░░░▐██████
██████░░░░░█████░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░███░░░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░█████
████░░░████▌░░░▐████░░░████
████░░░█████▌▐█████░░░████
███░░░███████████████░░░███
░█████████████████████████░
MONETARYUNIT
.......for Me, U & Everyone.......
[/
bizzyb
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 09:00:49 PM

I'm happy to announce MUE has secured the exclusive rights to the CryptX platform.
CryptX is a bespoke, developed from the ground up unified crypto platform, totally modular in design - you can see some of what it can do if you tested mymue.com.
This means moving forward MUE will be able to offer a host of integrated and value adding services to the MUE community & crypto as a whole bringing even more exposure and investment in this project.
We've only just begun Wink

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░███▀░░░░░░▀███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░██░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░█████░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ░░░████░░░░░░░████
░░███░██░░░░░██░███
░░██░░░███░███░░░██
░░██░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████████████████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░░░░░
░░░░░██░░░░░░
░░░░████░░░░░▐█
░░░░█████░░░░███
░░░░░█████░░████
░░█░░░█████░████
░██░░░██████████
████░████░█████
█████████░░███
███████░░░██
░░▀████░░░█▀
░░░░░
█████████░░███▀▄████████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
MONETARYUNIT
[/
biggernugs

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:08:51 PM

I'm happy to announce MUE has secured the exclusive rights to the CryptX platform.
CryptX is a bespoke, developed from the ground up unified crypto platform, totally modular in design - you can see some of what it can do if you tested mymue.com.
This means moving forward MUE will be able to offer a host of integrated and value adding services to the MUE community & crypto as a whole bringing even more exposure and investment in this project.

Hope you guys stocked up during the last dips to 1800 sat. This has been sideways for too long, getting ready to fly Grin

Dirgantara

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:31:46 PM

Great news dev!! Gonna check MyMUE ASAP.
bizzyb
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 08:18:26 AM

Hi MUE community

We have launched our latest project www.WebWallets.io

A multicurrency web wallet, that even pays out for staking coins.

Obviously MUE is 1 of the first 5 coins we have launched with, many dozens more to follow.

Feel free to check it out Smiley

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░███▀░░░░░░▀███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░██░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░█████░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ░░░████░░░░░░░████
░░███░██░░░░░██░███
░░██░░░███░███░░░██
░░██░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████████████████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░░░░░
░░░░░██░░░░░░
░░░░████░░░░░▐█
░░░░█████░░░░███
░░░░░█████░░████
░░█░░░█████░████
░██░░░██████████
████░████░█████
█████████░░███
███████░░░██
░░▀████░░░█▀
░░░░░
█████████░░███▀▄████████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
MONETARYUNIT
[/
BTCMINER6579

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:49:48 AM

Hi MUE community

Obviously MUE is 1 of the first 5 coins we have launched with, many dozens more to follow.

How does this work.
by simply having balance there will i get rewarded ?
bizzyb
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 09:04:41 AM

Hi MUE community

How does this work.
by simply having balance there will i get rewarded ?
Only if it is a staking coin, such as Renos, PIVX or Crown - we will be adding hundreds more

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░███▀░░░░░░▀███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░██░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░█████░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ░░░████░░░░░░░████
░░███░██░░░░░██░███
░░██░░░███░███░░░██
░░██░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████████████████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░░░░░
░░░░░██░░░░░░
░░░░████░░░░░▐█
░░░░█████░░░░███
░░░░░█████░░████
░░█░░░█████░████
░██░░░██████████
████░████░█████
█████████░░███
███████░░░██
░░▀████░░░█▀
░░░░░
█████████░░███▀▄████████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
MONETARYUNIT
[/
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 222 »
  Print  

Jump to: