Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:37:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LightningASIC warning/reputation  (Read 3328 times)
eightcylinders (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 11:41:08 AM

Since late 2013, I have purchased and received generally as promised (though somewhat late) gridseeds, an A2 (100 mhs scrypt), and an LA1THS (1 Th/s SHA256 miner).

All of my dealings for these purchases was directly with Lightning ASIC's owner Jack (aka asiabtc). 

However, my last purchase in June was never delivered, and I have no refund despite repeated requests.  The last order was for 2 LA800 units hosted at Jack's facility in China, ordered via the lightningasic.com website (order #10110226642014061251) on June 12 China time.  My order is still listed on the LA website as paid and unfulfilled.

LA's promise was to have the LA800 hosted and running within 48 hours.  That never happened in my case.

On June 11 I sent Jack/LA (asiabtc) a PM confirming my payment.  Jack confirmed. 
On June 17 I still had no hosted miners, and Jack responded he would look into it.
On June 20 I again PM'd Jack and he responded that he was moving miners to a new DC, and that I would be "online very soon"

Here is the PM history referred to above:

Jack,

I just submitted an order and made payment for quantity 2 la800 to be HOSTED.

Transaction ID for payment: 10e71c3781bc0fe4482b73c4fc9c491b141b36d05708e6b488ef65489ca29e82-000

Please make sure that the units are not shipped to me and would appreciate confirmation.

My user ID on your lightningasic.com site is zerocylinders

I assume you will bill monthly for hosting at the quoted .2 per KwH rate?

Jeff
hi,Jeff,
got you message.
thanks.
Jack.

These 2 units should be up and running by now ... its been 6 days and you said 48 hours to hosting!

Can you please check on the order and make sure it is going to be up soon?
let me check out today for u
thanks.

Still no miners ... over a week now?!
moving miners to north of china. onlinve very soon.

Further on June 25, in response to my request for status and comp, Jack promised me a "new price when online".

Further I requested a refund as follows:
June 29 requested refund via PM to Jack/asiabtc, no response
July 31 (to lightningasic, who told me via Skype that only Jack/asiabtc could refund and comp me)
August 11 (to asiabtc, who responded on August 14 saying he was back and had been busy with ATM machine and bitcoin watch, but never responded to my request for refund and comp)

While I have had several successful transactions with this company in the past, the complete disregard for my order and failure to meet commitments, refund my money, and provide the promised compensation has left me with no choice but to go public.

At this time, I would not recommend purchasing anything from LA.

LA goes by:
asiabtc
lightningasic

The lightningasic account is Andy's, a tech who works for Jack.  He has expressly told me that Jack runs the show.  Jack is asiabtc.

The website is ligthningasic.com

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lightningasic

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 05:06:58 PM

i have informed jack about this issue, still, u could simply come on skype and talk with me

www.Lightningasic.com  - SCRYPT ASIC Store
Contact me on skype : tech.andy Andy LA [We dont give BTC address over SKYPE!]
eightcylinders (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 07:41:40 PM

i have informed jack about this issue, still, u could simply come on skype and talk with me

I did Andy!  You told me to give Jack a few more days which I did (I actually gave him a few more weeks).

=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
lightningasic

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 11:22:51 PM

I did Andy!  You told me to give Jack a few more days which I did (I actually gave him a few more weeks).

Well u should come back on skype to fix this, this is no way to do things, no one scammed you, it was a error, it happens ... plus u didnt contacted me , im the support, not Jack.
We are sorry for the issue, i wait for u on skype.

asiabtc
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1000

Crypto Currency , Mining, Exchange ATM, Wallet!

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 02:33:45 AM

hi,
we shipped your orders on time .and even you pre-ordered the LA15M, and we ship out you LA90M. did you ever meet this kind scammer?
i have told you for the 2 LA800G hosting. its not good time to launch it for you.
anyway, give me ur btc address. let me refund you the btc and close this deal.
good luck.

www.lightningasic.com. ASIC GPU矿机,ATM, 硬件钱包,挖矿。ALTCOIN,BTC,LTC,Dogecoin research, Producing BTC LTC Dogecoin Mining Machine, Exchange market policy study.Skype:  altcoin Twitter: @realSatoshi_ii Co-Founder of LIGHTNINGASIC 关注微博: @比特币矿机 TWITTER: @realSatoshi_ii, 获得最新资讯。
lightningasic

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 04:59:48 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2014, 07:20:53 PM by lightningasic

so , no more troll posts when we offered u a refund and u didnt even told the truth ?

eightcylinders (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 03:34:21 PM

hi,
we shipped your orders on time .and even you pre-ordered the LA15M, and we ship out you LA90M. did you ever meet this kind scammer?
i have told you for the 2 LA800G hosting. its not good time to launch it for you.
good luck.

Jack,

I gave you credit in the initial post for fair dealing in the past.  I have sent you numerous PMs and Skyped numerous times with you and Andy but you never responded except to say that the issue would be addressed in the future.  The future came and went.

I do **not** think you are a scammer.  I think you are overly busy, have too many projects going on, and badly need a customer service manager who is authorized to process orders and refunds for you.  I have vouched for you publicly and in private.  You know that.  Don't call me a troll when you know that is not the fact.

Reputation is NOT just about scams, it is also about poor business practices.  I gave you a dozen opportunities to fix this over 3 months but neither you nor Andy could do it (I know Andy is not authorized anyway).  I hate that I had to post publicly just to get your attention.  It sucks because I know you are good guy.  But what else could I do???  If I had invested the BTC I gave to you in another LA90 I would have ROI by now.  Instead, I am reduced to begging you publicly for a refund.  That is not the way you should be running your business. I have trust in your word, and I know you would have eventually gotten around to me in time, but with difficulties rising so fast a 3 month delay is just too much.  I remind you that you promised compensation if the LA800 is not up by 48 hours.  A refund at this point is the least you should do.  An apology would be nice.  Comp would be fair.  Your decision.

In case you do not have access to your PMs or skype history, you can send the refund to: 1BaTnPdcp7wDQCvtvh5kioFHhCB8Qdfgb3

asiabtc
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 01:09:54 AM

hi,
good luck.

Jack,

I gave you credit in the initial post for fair dealing in the past.  I have sent you numerous PMs and Skyped numerous times with you and Andy but you never responded except to say that the issue would be addressed in the future.  The future came and went.

I do **not** think you are a scammer.  I think you are overly busy, have too many projects going on, and badly need a customer service manager who is authorized to process orders and refunds for you.  I have vouched for you publicly and in private.  You know that.  Don't call me a troll when you know that is not the fact.

Reputation is NOT just about scams, it is also about poor business practices.  I gave you a dozen opportunities to fix this over 3 months but neither you nor Andy could do it (I know Andy is not authorized anyway).  I hate that I had to post publicly just to get your attention.  It sucks because I know you are good guy.  But what else could I do???  If I had invested the BTC I gave to you in another LA90 I would have ROI by now.  Instead, I am reduced to begging you publicly for a refund.  That is not the way you should be running your business. I have trust in your word, and I know you would have eventually gotten around to me in time, but with difficulties rising so fast a 3 month delay is just too much.  I remind you that you promised compensation if the LA800 is not up by 48 hours.  A refund at this point is the least you should do.  An apology would be nice.  Comp would be fair.  Your decision.

In case you do not have access to your PMs or skype history, you can send the refund to: 1BaTnPdcp7wDQCvtvh5kioFHhCB8Qdfgb3

for the hosting problem, we have solved it .
according your requirement, have refunded the btc to you:19tiCnL3yPurxQUwzjfYoPi1jZXSQt8AMv

www.lightningasic.com. ASIC GPU矿机,ATM, 硬件钱包,挖矿。ALTCOIN,BTC,LTC,Dogecoin research, Producing BTC LTC Dogecoin Mining Machine, Exchange market policy study.Skype:  altcoin Twitter: @realSatoshi_ii Co-Founder of LIGHTNINGASIC 关注微博: @比特币矿机 TWITTER: @realSatoshi_ii, 获得最新资讯。
eightcylinders (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 04:54:55 PM

hi,
good luck.

Jack,

according your requirement, have refunded the btc to you:19tiCnL3yPurxQUwzjfYoPi1jZXSQt8AMv

Confirming that received the refund

rodeoclownicp

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 02:18:28 AM

hi,
good luck.

Jack,

where is my refund jack- stop doing business on here- i will never ever allow you to do business without letting people know you ripped me off and never returned the funds. you owe me 0.8 btc
asiabtc
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 03:24:46 AM

hi,
good luck.

Jack,

where is my refund jack- stop doing business on here- i will never ever allow you to do business without letting people know you ripped me off and never returned the funds. you owe me 0.8 btc
you are crazy.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: