Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:17:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 Uro coin = 1 tonne of urea  (Read 29282 times)
MasteroftheUroverse

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 05:53:39 PM

Urocoin is working with Brazil, Pakistan and Cambodia with Uroex exchange.
www.Uroex.com

Urocoin is working with BlockCypher and has created Nuro, one of the fastest and safest wallets around.

Urocoin is creating a way for the underbanked to buy Urea at low costs and with almost no fees in a stabile market.

Urocoin puts up with fools who are upset that a protocol has been put in place that actually involves something legitimate instead of fake pump and dump coins.

Blocktech group / coinmarkets and Bryce Weiner and Jebus are angry and jealous as they just add bad code into their crap coins to steal peoples money.

Urocoin brings truth back to the Crypto Currency, Bitcoin and Altcoin market.

BTC Enjoy the truth and profit from it as well.

Read the truth here : http://urocentral.wordpress.com/
sadface

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 06:56:10 PM

to whoever is paying this guy, he is not doing a particularly good job.

What a silly assumption that I'm being paid. Please prove it.

Also, instead of making up stories, why don't you refute what has been stated instead of being so sad that you're losing money to a 'coin' that has no value. You are also losing money to Nilesh, Bohan & co who can't even provide correct information about the venue for this "special event". Must be very special!

What organization would do this if they were running a legitimate altcoin or product? 

i'm no bagholder and i'm not losing money. i don't have any stake in uro currently, i have been following it a bit tho. i don't have to proof anything, i can just accuse you and point to your and your other accounts post history. you admitted to beeing paid for this with your other account.

you're a sad human beeing and i feel a bit sorry for you. i wish you can turn it around somehow.
Guglimugli

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 07:29:10 PM

I agree.

Nobody knows if bitcoin will live, what kind of licenses will be made on bitcoin or what will happen tomorrow. Just like nobody knows for sure if uro coin will succeed. But those who are willing to risk an investment to have the possibility of gaining profits, either win or lose! Just like with every other crypto currency!

The fact that these people keep coming back and pounding there thoughts down everyone's throats is just disgusting. Let people take the risks they want to take, who are you to tell people what investments they should make, 99.9% of investments are risks!

so you are saying its ok for the scammers to do they dirt? Just like this guy Vijay Eswaran who is also going to UROSE to meet Bohan & Nilesh on Oct 29th.  I am not talking about little scam coins, who do it quick and dirty. These scammers are here to stay and to grab few millions from those who are not warned. Why are they going to under-banked countries? Vijay has done it already. He knows excatly what he is doing. He was in prison and he still dont care, he is still scamming. Police in India is after him and he is chillin in Hong Kong with Nilesh creating new ideas how to steal people money.

MasteroftheUroverse

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 11:03:59 PM

You are such a Joke, we will just keep entertaining you. It's your sillyness vs the word and opinion of FORBES! you freakin loser idiot!

www.Uroex.com

Urocoin is working with BlockCypher and has created Nuro, one of the fastest and safest wallets around.

Urocoin is creating a way for the underbanked to buy Urea at low costs and with almost no fees in a stabile market.

Urocoin puts up with fools who are upset that a protocol has been put in place that actually involves something legitimate instead of fake pump and dump coins.

Blocktech group / coinmarkets and Bryce Weiner and Jebus are angry and jealous as they just add bad code into their crap coins to steal peoples money.

BTC Enjoy the truth and profit from it as well.

danonthehill

Activity: 710
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 12:10:02 AM

Is this the same guy announcing partnership with Richard Branson?

http://www.marussiaf1team.com/news/219/virgin-racing-welcomes-qnet-intof1
proletariat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 12:42:17 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2014, 12:56:41 AM by proletariat

Is this the same guy announcing partnership with Richard Branson?

http://www.marussiaf1team.com/news/219/virgin-racing-welcomes-qnet-intof1

Apparently. Yes.

http://www.marussiaf1team.com/partners/

http://youtu.be/OII6GA_W_B8

solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 02:07:36 AM

LOL let Scrugli fud Richard Branson now
phillert

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 05:06:02 AM

I agree.

Nobody knows if bitcoin will live, what kind of licenses will be made on bitcoin or what will happen tomorrow. Just like nobody knows for sure if uro coin will succeed. But those who are willing to risk an investment to have the possibility of gaining profits, either win or lose! Just like with every other crypto currency!

The fact that these people keep coming back and pounding there thoughts down everyone's throats is just disgusting. Let people take the risks they want to take, who are you to tell people what investments they should make, 99.9% of investments are risks!

so you are saying its ok for the scammers to do they dirt? Just like this guy Vijay Eswaran who is also going to UROSE to meet Bohan & Nilesh on Oct 29th.  I am not talking about little scam coins, who do it quick and dirty. These scammers are here to stay and to grab few millions from those who are not warned. Why are they going to under-banked countries? Vijay has done it already. He knows excatly what he is doing. He was in prison and he still dont care, he is still scamming. Police in India is after him and he is chillin in Hong Kong with Nilesh creating new ideas how to steal people money.

What doesn't make sense is the amount of time you are dedicating trying to take down this specific currency, there are soooooo many scams in this industry and you keep "fudding" on this coin, WHY?

Ever heard of the boy who cried wolf? When the wolf actually came, nobody would listen anymore!
Think about it.

Investments are risks buddy, everyone knows the risk they are taking. You either lost a lot of money because you didn't invest properly or you are trying to keep the price down so you could buy more. Either way, It's disgusting how you spammers keep filling threads with useless arguments and images that have little to no merit. Sure we all have unanswered questions, but that's the way all investments are, do you not understand what investments are? You are being silly! Investments = risks! Sorry if you lost money, some of us make, some of us lose.

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Guglimugli

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 11:30:44 AM

I agree.

What doesn't make sense is the amount of time you are dedicating trying to take down this specific currency, there are soooooo many scams in this industry and you keep "fudding" on this coin, WHY?

Ever heard of the boy who cried wolf? When the wolf actually came, nobody would listen anymore!
Think about it.

Investments are risks buddy, everyone knows the risk they are taking. You either lost a lot of money because you didn't invest properly or you are trying to keep the price down so you could buy more. Either way, It's disgusting how you spammers keep filling threads with useless arguments and images that have little to no merit. Sure we all have unanswered questions, but that's the way all investments are, do you not understand what investments are? You are being silly! Investments = risks! Sorry if you lost money, some of us make, some of us lose.

wrong, i did not lose any money on any kind of investments. Dont just make assumptions.
Am i stoping anyone to take their own risk? No! I am here just to warn those who wants to be warned. Thats about it.
Guglimugli

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 11:31:29 AM

THEY WILL TELL YOU GREEN EARTH SYSTEMS Ltd IN HONG KONG IS A GROUP. DONT GET FOOLED

jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 12:52:41 PM

THEY WILL TELL YOU GREEN EARTH SYSTEMS Ltd IN HONG KONG IS A GROUP. DONT GET FOOLED

i am a schoolboy who makes charts all day

interesting

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 02:54:01 PM

Price is up 500% wow such bag...

You should thank a certain whale for that, timing it with the so-called convention. Sorry, there are no real buyers - just you and the other fishes.

Good luck.

MasteroftheUroverse

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 05:19:09 PM

Entertaining fools and liars:

Post number 3 in a series to keep some honesty here.

www.Uroex.com

BTC / Urocoin Enjoy the truth and profit from it as well.

Uroccoin - The Next Best Bitcoin

tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1426

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 03:23:06 AM

so i bought some URO.  nothing big.  just around 115 coins.  anyway when it started to rise, i was like ok time to store it in a wallet.  so i d/l'ed the wallet, synced it and then sent my coins to my wallet. 

the coins did not arrive, and it is already over 30 minutes.  when i did a search at the blockchain explorer it says "address not found on the network".

here is my address:  UgqHD9gVy9sb7Y85BehEvjrYJwtuq9pPis

here is an image of my withdrawal from bittrex:

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
true-asset

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Uro: 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 04:03:55 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2014, 05:31:14 AM by true-asset

so i bought some URO.  nothing big.  just around 115 coins.  anyway when it started to rise, i was like ok time to store it in a wallet.  so i d/l'ed the wallet, synced it and then sent my coins to my wallet.  

the coins did not arrive, and it is already over 30 minutes.  when i did a search at the blockchain explorer it says "address not found on the network".

here is my address:  UgqHD9gVy9sb7Y85BehEvjrYJwtuq9pPis

here is an image of my withdrawal from bittrex:

It is normal for withdrawals from Bittrex to take about 45 minutes.
They do additional security checks before broadcasting the TX to the network.
Just because there is a TXID, does not mean the TX has been broadcast to the network.

Your TX has now confirmed:

http://uroexplorer.cryptocuttlefish.cc/tx/b5cdc1f23e628abe3ad9a586783f2d17b2786440c90ca0b71f202c18e1ed62d9

Hash: b5cdc1f23e628abe3ad9a586783f2d17b2786440c90ca0b71f202c18e1ed62d9
Appeared in Urocoin 72235 (2014-10-16 03:58:52)
Number of inputs: 3 (Jump to inputs)
Total in: 114.84089388
Number of outputs: 2 (Jump to outputs)
Total out: 114.83989388
Size: 522 bytes
Fee: 0.001
Raw transaction
Inputs

Index   Previous output   Amount   From address   ScriptSig
0   2e4af979e5...:0   0.01007365   2gp1Y46eCQWuNdLxemA9rWzdhNHZcRNfoH9   72:3045...d701 33:03e7...5813
1   5541bb3a86...:0   104.08922199   2hA82exH8PfxuBAaggNwdtcbG9NxbAJqgCD   72:3045...e901 33:0298...864a
2   13d0c73733...:1   10.74159824   2gnqNJ6BC566FaSxhDcDLUJDCsBR11ezojv   72:3045...ed01 33:03ee...8f45
Outputs

Index   Redeemed at input   Amount   To address   ScriptPubKey
0   Not yet redeemed   114.82989378   2h6yqX9qvDixvEPXEU4z1ngVDTDyzAmjkjG   DUP HASH160 20:cec3...856b EQUALVERIFY CHECKSIG
1   Not yet redeemed   0.0100001   2gwHmfJo2td7cdYzcict3wp5LUsJYQ2zSfZ   DUP HASH160 20:6476...1a85 EQUALVERIFY CHECKSIG

Uro: A Real Long Term Currency, 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer[/url]
Urea N46 tracks gradual increases in energy and food prices over the long term.
phillert

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 07:51:19 AM

I agree.

Think about it.

wrong, i did not lose any money on any kind of investments. Dont just make assumptions.
Am i stoping anyone to take their own risk? No! I am here just to warn those who wants to be warned. Thats about it.

"Don't make assumptions." That's halarious! That's all you do!!

Nobody wants to be warned! That's like telling someone, "you know, you could get hurt rock climbing", everyone knows the risks but they choose to do it if they want to, people do homework before investing!! Your assuming people don't do any research and you feel as the god all mighty like you should cram it down there throats with huge posts and big pictures. You surely are benefiting somehow or else you wouldn't waste the past months, daily posting on everything uro coin! If people don't do any research, then that is the way they want to invest. Do you seriously feel like you have something to teach everyone?? ?? ??

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Guglimugli

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 08:03:15 AM

I agree.

Think about it.

"Don't make assumptions." That's halarious! That's all you do!!

Nobody wants to be warned! That's like telling someone, "you know, you could get hurt rock climbing", everyone knows the risks but they choose to do it if they want to, people do homework before investing!! Your assuming people don't do any research and you feel as the god all mighty like you should cram it down there throats with huge posts and big pictures. You surely are benefiting somehow or else you wouldn't waste the past months, daily posting on everything uro coin! If people don't do any research, then that is the way they want to invest. Do you seriously feel like you have something to teach everyone?? ?? ??

I make assumptions? or i bring the facts that you guys love to ignore? Like GES not being registered as a group, neither in HK or Australia but Nilesh keeps talking about GES Group, which only exist in his head. Or that URO FOUNDATION Nier's are simply subs from GES. Or that Crown Corp Director is no longer Director, he has removed the connection to Crown Corp from Linkedin. It used to say Director since May 2013. All the facts that we have shown in the past weeks/months have been ignored and you are telling me that i make assumptions?
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 08:11:11 AM

Which allegations?  I've seen some pretty concrete evidence (not allegations) on this thread and the others.  Anyone who thinks Uro is a serious investment needs to undergo an evaluation at the psychiatric.

This coin amused me in an intellectual way as Bat Guano (similar to Urea) investment scams were very common a century ago.  It seems to prey on the ignorance that farmers need fertilizer for crops ("huge market!!") and also some humanitarian ("growing plants is fun") - the same sort of duping that spinsters often utilizee when selling green scams and a lot of dumb wealth goes for it hook, line and sinker.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Guglimugli

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 08:41:40 AM

I agree.

INVESTORS or TRADERS? Whats the difference between Investor and Trader? It's amazing how most of you see yourself as investors, but are here to make quick money with cryptocurrency.
Uro Foundation provides you only the information which they want you to know / believe. Do your own research on companies, find some proof about URO payments, then you can call yourself "Investor".

tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1426

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 10:54:34 AM

true-asset,

thanks.  just got home.  Smiley

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████