Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:27:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Help Finding Active Bitcoin Site  (Read 974 times)
cryptomad (OP)

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 09:30:26 PM

Hello bitcointalk,I am Currently looking for active Alternative to bitmit With auction or buy it now,I have Some Unused game codes I would like to get some Bitcoin or other Altcoins for them,Any suggestions are greatly appreciated..

Spend GCN at World of electronics Transfer files at www.gfile.us 10k free per transfer Smiley
Cyrus
Ninja
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 3012

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 10:14:15 PM

There are a few out there, only one that comes to mind right now is Cryptothrift(haven't used it personally).
I see you already have a thread in the Marketplace, it should be moved to the Digital Goods forum(it should be done for you shortly).

minerpumpkin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 10:20:05 PM

There are a few out there, only one that comes to mind right now is Cryptothrift(haven't used it personally).
I see you already have a thread in the Marketplace, it should be moved to the Digital Goods forum(it should be done for you shortly).

I have actually never heard of anyone using that Cryptothrift site... I used BitMit, back when it was still operational. Someone really needs to setup a nice, clean, and decent site for auctioning or selling off stuff for Bitcoin or other crypto currencies. Most pages are just poorly made!

I should have gotten into Bitcoin back in 1992...
cryptomad (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 10:26:39 PM

I have actually never heard of anyone using that Cryptothrift site... I used BitMit, back when it was still operational. Someone really needs to setup a nice, clean, and decent site for auctioning or selling off stuff for Bitcoin or other crypto currencies. Most pages are just poorly made!

I totally agree with you,ive never used cryptothrift either,I might give it ago and post my Actions there. I wish bitmit was still Operating It was awesome site.

Spend GCN at World of electronics Transfer files at www.gfile.us 10k free per transfer Smiley
Cyrus
Ninja
Administrator
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 10:28:33 PM

I have actually never heard of anyone using that Cryptothrift site...
I remember first seeing it while looking one day for some Steam games or something. Then I saw it being mentioned every now and then on bitcointalk. But to be honest, I don't know anybody that actually used it either.
Kind of odd if you consider it's been around for a while now.

gadman2
Legendary

Activity: 977
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 10:28:45 PM

They're working on one over at openbazaar.org

minerpumpkin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 10:31:04 PM

I totally agree with you,ive never used cryptothrift either,I might give it ago and post my Actions there. I wish bitmit was still Operating It was awesome site.

Yeah, it was working fine, and everything was well. BUT: It looked really half-baked. I remember having to configure auctions over and over again, and sometimes I was looking for some setting and just couldn't find it. It was rather... yeah... half-baked.

I should have gotten into Bitcoin back in 1992...
Cyrus
Ninja
Administrator
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 10:40:16 PM

Someone really needs to setup a nice, clean, and decent site for auctioning or selling off stuff for Bitcoin or other crypto currencies. Most pages are just poorly made!
Sounds like a nice project to get started on.

They're working on one over at openbazaar.org
Heard about it before, reading more about it now does make it look promising.

cryptomad (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 11:13:44 PM

So is there nothing other than cryptothrift?

TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 11:23:27 PM

http://coinpost.com

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: