Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:03:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinabul - Gold Unbarred [Huge Sale]  (Read 5071 times)
Coinabul (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Coinabul - Gold Unbarred

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2013, 11:25:59 PM

----------------------------------
| COINABUL READ THIS!
| VERY IMPORTANT!
----------------------------------

Problems seems to hunt us again. Your shipment has been stopped at customs because it was shipped without the purchase receipt. I have been contacted by FedEx and they have told me that the shipment cannot go by the customs without the proper purchasing receipt attached, and they claim to have tried to contact you several times this week about this without answer, they've left you a voice mail message.

I have also tried to call you, without response. And I have emailed you, without response.

FedEx is shipping the package back to you tomorrow, unless you provide them with the purchase receipt today.  I tried to send them a receipt but mine was no good, they need yours, which should have been attached in the package.

Tomorrow is the end date for FedEx, so I urge you to solve this problem. If not, you'll have to pay the return of the package to FedEx and ship it properly again, incurring in paying three shipments instead of one. It is in your best interest to send them the receipt as soon as possible.

The package has been retained in customs all week BTW.

Shoot me an email: Jon [at] Coinabul.com ASAP. Put CUSTOMS ASAP in the title, I'll handle it as soon as it comes in.

Coinabul.com - Gold Unbarred
Website owners, let me put my ads on your site! PM me!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chadqberry

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 12:20:04 AM

I PM'd coinabul about 12 hours ago and I told him how they could quieten down all the people on here yelling scammer at them (There is a lot of them if you just research). 
Jon, that is still is your best bet here.  Just clear the air and let all your customers know what is going on.  I've heard thru the grapevine you've told a lot of people you simply ran out of stock and got behind on orders and need to catch up.  I pray that is true since you have about 85 of my BTC as well.  However, no one has responded to my requests simply asking for a status update and I've emailed Jay PM'd you, used your website messaging service as well as left a voice message. All the people saying they have been scammed and haven't received their metal are making me and lots of your other customers who are waiting patiently very nervous.  It seems it would save you a lot of time and trouble answering all those requests if you would lust plainly tell all of us here or on your website what the hell is taking so long, ok i'm starting to get worked up here, but crap even BFL is smart enough to send out twitter updates, etc to help keep the wolves at bay.  Help yourself out here and my sanity for my precious and hard earned BTC that I sent you.
Disclaimer: My order was two weeks ago on the 14th so today was supposedly the 10th business day by which they were supposed to have been shipped.  So currently my order is not that delayed, but as to my point, all the unanswered correspondence and negative reviews here are worrisome to me.
chadqberry

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 10:06:37 PM

Still nothing for me... 1 and half months so far, only two broken promises of it will ship next week, then it will ship the next week...
pajak666

Activity: 746
Merit: 502

Looking for advertising deal

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 06:55:40 PM

are they trustworthy atm?
Was the missing orders situation solved?
Voogru

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2013, 05:21:35 AM

are they trustworthy atm?
Was the missing orders situation solved?

I'd stay away. He doesn't have a very good track record. See his trust feedback.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: