Bitcoin Forum
August 15, 2024, 03:20:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do i set up an A2 mini?  (Read 1038 times)
jbrbcfx (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 07:16:06 PM

Hi there, I hope someone can help me.

I bought a new type Innosilicon A2 mini terminator. I am using an 850W PSU. I connected the main PSU plug and the pcie plugs (6pin, the last 2 pins seemed mismatched?) The Pi starts up and lots of lines of text flash up the screen as usual but then it asks for a login and after a few seconds reports "error no A1 board detected". The fans do not run.

If I plug in only the main PSU plug, the fans do run, but the pi reports the same error.

I can access the web interface and have set the ip address etc but I cannot get the unit to mine.

Can anyone help?
emdje

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 08:26:45 AM

Have you managed to start it yet?

When I used my PSU I had to switch the + and - leads because they were reversed. Meaning that I cut the wires from the PSU and soldered them in reverse.
Don't know If this would be the solution in your case, but it is worth looking into.

You could also try the image from this topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=672969.msg7619778#msg7619778
I have not received conformation that it works on the MINI A2 Terminator but it should.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: