Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:15:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BE AWARE , A SCAMMER IS IMPERSONATING ME AND SCAMMING A LOT OF GUYS HERE.  (Read 3744 times)
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2198

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 05:44:34 PM

BiPolarBob, **Yes he is a scammer and he confessed that he was scamming guys and then give free deals with this account to earn some reputation**
Care to provide some proof for that claim? I still haven't seen anything that has proven such a theory, but if someone does provide genuine proof, I will have to adjust my view of him (and remove my +rep).

Sent you a PM with the proof and also view Luke-Jr posts about "bipolarbob"

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=719620.msg8720748#msg8720748
Read it and replied. I know of Luke-Jr posts about BiPolarBob and I have talked with BiPolarBob about them. He had a good explanation for what happened, but well, both parties can be right. I haven't really decided yet, so BiPolarBob is still good in my book, but I do keep everything that Luke-Jr said in the back of my mind (in case he comes back).

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
apollojmr

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

The Power Of The Coin Is Awesome!!

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 01:05:21 PM

I have bought over $5000 worth of valid gift cards from ggg123...all with zero issues. If it means anything.

What you think you become. Bitrated user: apollojmr.
anonymous22 (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse ;)

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 11:55:03 AM

I have bought over $5000 worth of valid gift cards from ggg123...all with zero issues. If it means anything.

I think someone with big trust feedback as tomatocage or something should confirm that ggg123 is clean to remove him from the list.
ssateneth
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 05:35:40 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2014, 07:04:28 PM by ssateneth

BipolarBob doesn't even type like your skype conversations. I'm pretty sure you were talking with a poser and not the real bipolarbob.

edit: the anon guy replied to me in PM. Here is his "proof", which is laughable. FYI, I could open up a skype convo with some random person and claim I'm tomatocage. Doesn't make it true. BPB doesn't even use skype anyways.

BTW if you want me to confirm if that is indeed bipolarbob or not, give me that guy's skype. There's some information only BPB gave me and is not public knowledge, so if he can confirm that info for me, then .. yeah. I won't stand for having his name slandered though because some scammer though it would be lulzy to pretend being him.

meade16

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 04:54:31 PM

tomatocage is pretty much the authority on scams. he can spot them from a mile away.

FWIW, i've been working on an application for a while now that can compromise proxies and reveal the originating ip. I may offer it to the forum as a means of tracking and identifying suspected scammers, and discovering their personal information. I've already tested it against a basic proxy and i am able to get the ip address of the user hiding behind the proxy. this method involves sending crafted headers that force a request to an addition resource, exploiting a flaw in http 1.1 and therein bypassing the proxy.

That's fine but what if they use a mobile dongle? 
paceta

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 06:30:12 PM

tomatocage is pretty much the authority on scams. he can spot them from a mile away.

FWIW, i've been working on an application for a while now that can compromise proxies and reveal the originating ip. I may offer it to the forum as a means of tracking and identifying suspected scammers, and discovering their personal information. I've already tested it against a basic proxy and i am able to get the ip address of the user hiding behind the proxy. this method involves sending crafted headers that force a request to an addition resource, exploiting a flaw in http 1.1 and therein bypassing the proxy.

That's fine but what if they use a mobile dongle? 

Catch me if you can dickhead  Grin Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: