Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:14:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Read before investing in SuperNet ICO  (Read 8660 times)
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 11:43:48 PM

In any case, nice discussion with you on this. Thanks.

No problem & glad to. Smiley Happy trails.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OrientA

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 06:53:55 AM

Do not lock this thread.
supranetico (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 07:09:05 AM

Do not lock this thread.
Doesn't really matter with fewer people interested in digging and less newer discussions not happening; this will anyways die off.
danynx

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 09:39:12 AM

A way for nxt holders to cashout? As laura@@ said?
I know that there are several whales holding millions of next..
Oscilson

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 06:17:31 PM

A way for nxt holders to cashout? As laura@@ said?
I know that there are several whales holding millions of next..

I also think so as it put a buying pressure on NXT.
supranetico (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 08:34:48 PM

It might be an ideal way for NXT whales too but I am not going to comment on that. I have been trying to follow the supernet thread for sometime but the constant addition (or BSing) is making my head spin. Best of luck to any one investing in it. I hope you guys make it out safely Smiley

That said I have been watching some of the coins on the forum, and god there is so much shit to shovel through. These shitcoins make jl777 ipo seem like a diamond.
These include Umbrella backed and insured coin - wtf are those?
Then there was a new 50 BTC ICO for Volatility coin, track volatility and do what exactly? I am not even sure and people bought 50 BTC worth. If they paid me that much, I would have finished the digging and prepared a report instead. I have to say, so many morons on this forum.
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 09:45:31 PM

Yep, there are far, far, worse things out there than SuperNET.

Couple of other points....I don't really see SuperNET as an 'exit strategy' for NXT whales. SuperNET is going to bring a lot of extra services and traffic into the NXT eco-system, so holding either NXT or SuperNET will give good returns over the long term. Never forget that NXT (and SuperNET) are not about short term pump 'n' dump action, but about building stuff for the long term. NXT is barely a year old, and is very, very successful so far, so I don't think any whales are looking to exit just yet.

Just in case some of you guys haven't seen this yet, this diagram gives you an idea of what SuperNET is going to become.
I am pretty sure that jl777 can pull this off (he's already got a massive team of devs/helpers from all the SuperNET communities helping out, btw) so the only question I'm asking myself (and others) is whether this will be the 'killer app' that finally takes crypto mainstream, or just a very cool system of united alt-coins ?

Either way, I'm prepared to put about 10% of my net crypto worth into it, and then see what happens...... 

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
supranetico (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 11:12:59 AM

Yep, there are far, far, worse things out there than SuperNET.
That was not meant as a praise  Grin

Couple of other points....I don't really see SuperNET as an 'exit strategy' for NXT whales. SuperNET is going to bring a lot of extra services and traffic into the NXT eco-system, so holding either NXT or SuperNET will give good returns over the long term. Never forget that NXT (and SuperNET) are not about short term pump 'n' dump action, but about building stuff for the long term. NXT is barely a year old, and is very, very successful so far, so I don't think any whales are looking to exit just yet.

Just in case some of you guys haven't seen this yet, this diagram gives you an idea of what SuperNET is going to become.
Again like many things said in this thread solely your opinion - long term returns etc.

I am pretty sure that jl777 can pull this off (he's already got a massive team of devs/helpers from all the SuperNET communities helping out, btw) so the only question I'm asking myself (and others) is whether this will be the 'killer app' that finally takes crypto mainstream, or just a very cool system of united alt-coins ?

Either way, I'm prepared to put about 10% of my net crypto worth into it, and then see what happens...... 
Well for things to become a killer app they need to be noob friendly. Unfortunately for crypto majority of things don't even come close. Given that supernet explanation is confusing (or as some supernet supporters say - you don't understand jl777 vision), I don't see it becoming killer app (IMO Wink )
EvilDave

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 01:01:20 PM

Again like many things said in this thread solely your opinion - long term returns etc.

Well, I don't want to sound like an arrogant wanker, (probably will, though) but so far I'm very happy with the investment choices that I've made over the last year.
So far the only crypto I've actually lost any serious amount on has been BTC, I'm pretty good at spotting opportunities, and have managed to not get badly scammed/burned yet (except for 0.1 BTC of assorted crapcoins on CryptoRush.....bye bye!). So, I trust my own opinion/intuition, and am putting my money where my mouth is.....

Well for things to become a killer app they need to be noob friendly. Unfortunately for crypto majority of things don't even come close. Given that supernet explanation is confusing (or as some supernet supporters say - you don't understand jl777 vision), I don't see it becoming killer app (IMO Wink )

Yep...n00b friendly is nice. Hopefully, as SuperNET/Unity develops, most of the complicated stuff can be hidden 'under the hood', letting people concentrate on the functionality and use. Good software development always takes time, but SuperNET definitely has the resources to create something amazing.

I don't see how SuperNET can be all that confusing (unless you try to follow jl777's complete asset and funding structure  Shocked ).
SuperNET is a very simple base concept: take a selection of the best alt-coins and join them together. The result is a system that can offer a wide range of functionality from within one interface, and the synergistic effects of pooling resources benefits all currencies in the system. We all win.....

Anyhow...SuperNet ICO is about to close, and the UNITY assets will be issued towards the end of the week:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762346.msg8916442#msg8916442
So, yeah, let the games begin !

positivehigh

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 04:10:12 AM

Can someone tell me how many is the limit supply of supernet token?
EvilDave

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 07:37:15 AM

Good question.....SuperNET tokens are not limited, but the ICO is ending TODAY, round 14.00 GMT.
So there will  be TOKEN available on both BTER and the NXT AE until then.

Or wait to see what happens to the price after ICO closes, but I have a feeling it's gonna remain fairly stable.

Oscilson

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 07:38:31 AM

Can someone tell me how many is the limit supply of supernet token?

The supply is not limited. The ICO should finish when the daily intake is less than 3% of existing total intake.
positivehigh

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 11:24:19 AM

So if its not limited then the price wont go high and if its all about having some percent from the earning of supernet then the dividends will also too small because of the unlimited buyer of the token? I'm sorry if i didnt understand clearly the supernet.
OrientA

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 11:35:38 AM

So if its not limited then the price wont go high and if its all about having some percent from the earning of supernet then the dividends will also too small because of the unlimited buyer of the token? I'm sorry if i didnt understand clearly the supernet.

Supernet is not just a coin. It is a kind of close end investment fund. if the initial investment amount is high, the earning might also be high.
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826

amarha

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 12:01:38 PM

The sales are over so it's now limited. How ever many were bought is the amount of shares that there will be.
Este Nuno
Legendary

amarha

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 12:02:41 PM

Supernet is not just a coin. It is a kind of close end investment fund. if the initial investment amount is high, the earning might also be high.

SuperNET isn't a coin at all in fact. There is no superNET cryptocurrency, only the asset which holders can trade and receive dividends from.
positivehigh

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 06:05:46 PM

Yeah i understand that its a share but for example if theres a 100 dollar earning then theres a 50 token then they will divide it to 50 but  because theres no limit of the token then the 50 can become 10k or more so the dividens will become much lower. Please help me to understand. thank you
devphp

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 07:23:26 PM

Yeah i understand that its a share but for example if theres a 100 dollar earning then theres a 50 token then they will divide it to 50 but  because theres no limit of the token then the 50 can become 10k or more so the dividens will become much lower. Please help me to understand. thank you

There are ~800k tokens or so in the available supply. Look in the SuperNet own thread to see the exact number.
Yeni78

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 08:07:32 PM

Great thread, I thought this sounded fishy from the start but now it all makes sense.

Will the average user profit from Supernet? Possibly.
Will JL777? Most certainly.
Este Nuno
Legendary

amarha

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 09:29:58 PM

The amount of TOKEN was only unlimited during the ICO. Now that the ICO is over the amount of TOKEN(which will be converted to UNITY 1:1) is limited.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: