Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:52:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Read before investing in SuperNet ICO  (Read 8660 times)
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

amarha

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 09:32:20 PM

Great thread, I thought this sounded fishy from the start but now it all makes sense.

Will the average user profit from Supernet? Possibly.
Will JL777? Most certainly.

He only really profits if the share holders profit though. His bonus structure is based on him multiplying the price by either 3x or 10x. Otherwise this is actually a massive net loss for him.

So I think you got that wrong.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yeni78

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 12:43:11 AM

Great thread, I thought this sounded fishy from the start but now it all makes sense.

He only really profits if the share holders profit though. His bonus structure is based on him multiplying the price by either 3x or 10x. Otherwise this is actually a massive net loss for him.

Somehow I doubt that.
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

amarha

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 10:46:48 AM

Somehow I doubt that.

Ok?

Have you read the agreement that was just voted on by shareholders? That's what the agreement was.
bluemeanie1

Activity: 280
Merit: 257

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 05:48:48 PM

Just want to note here briefly the NXT project and jl777 have been embroiled in scandals lately and possibly even a lawsuit.

I had recently contacted New York Department of Financial Services regarding them.  Ive made a number of submissions to this site recently regarding them.

Also the cryptocurrency promoter Edward DeLeon Hickman was outed as a shareholder in SuperNet.

Just who IS bluemeanie?    On NXTautoDAC and a Million Stolen NXT

feel like your voice isn't being heard? PM me.   |   stole 1M NXT?
SZZT

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 06:13:21 PM

Just want to note here briefly the NXT project and jl777 have been embroiled in scandals lately and possibly even a lawsuit.

I had recently contacted New York Department of Financial Services regarding them.  Ive made a number of submissions to this site recently regarding them.

Also the cryptocurrency promoter Edward DeLeon Hickman was outed as a shareholder in SuperNet.

People, dont forget moneroman88 = bluemeanie1 = Joshua zeidner

The moneroman88 persona has been used extensively for FUD circulation and posting.
Joshua is a well known scammer and thief, now turned to a self appointed crusader to "end all crypto"

oops

One thing I want to point out quickly regarding the chance that jl777 is pulling some sort of scam(I posted something similar in another thread):

The superNET funds are going to be held in distributed escrow. And it's actually worked out right now, due to the quickness of the launch that James currently holds a very large amount of NXT. And this amount of money is currently more then he's ever likely to hold again during the course of the project.

Complete bullshit, jl777 has now collected over 27000000 NXT (that's 2100 BTC or over 1 MILLION US DOLLARS) from selling the shady TOKEN assets in his NXT account to that only he, I repeat, ONLY HE HIMSELF has access.

http://www.nxtreporting.com/?ac=NXT-MRBN-8DFH-PFMK-A4DBM

He has this amount and can run away at any given time, unexpectedly and suddenly. Don't dare to state fairytales. He said his aim is 10000 BTC so don't expect him to run away before that date (I don't). *Mark my words*, once 10k BTC is full jl777 is going to be *vanished*. You SuperNET cult members will all cry like little babies then mourning for your losses that will never come back because the smart one took it. Do people ever learn? Do they ever learn? It's horrendous...

So many NxT people trust jl777, but ask your self why ?

They do trust jl777 and Nxt because that's what Nxt is all about - *draining money of poor investors for their own financial benefit*. That's the very core essence of the SuperNET and jl777 admitted this several times on his own. It is very shady for sure and the scale of this hoax is remarkable. jL777 undoubtedly is a very smart fellow, my respect for the intellectual part of it. But morally totally and entirely unacceptable by any possible measure.

It amazes me to understand how people can make up conclusion about something they not even took their time or researched what a escrow is. He can't run away with all the BTC because he don't have them.

This is like saying that Etherum people would run away with the BTC their got even tho they didn't used a escrow i think people behind those projects really have more inside their brain then to steal people Bitcoins.

Complete bullshit, the scammer jl777 has over 27000000 NXT (that's 2100 BTC or 1 MILLION US DOLLARS) from selling those TOKEN assets in his NXT account to that only he, I repeat, ONLY HE HIMSELF has access.

http://www.nxtreporting.com/?ac=NXT-MRBN-8DFH-PFMK-A4DBM

He has this amount and can run away at anytime. He said his aim is 10000 BTC so don't expect him to run away before that date. Mark my words, once 10k BTC is full jl777 is going to be vanished. You guys will all cry like little babies then mourning for your losses that will never come back because the smart one took it. People never learn. If you don't believe then you'll have to feel, it was your brainless decision after all.

Burn in hell with all ur moronic threads

~CfA~

You're just a NXT-shill, I don't even take you serious. All you really are is a piece of shit supporting the NXT AE scams pull-off promoted by jl777.

MONEROMAN, OP OF jl777 asset scammer EXPOSED . . . buy XMR instead (real future):

good summary:
jl777 seems to be a really smart thief. Stealing from his investor of all assets he hold.
I am glad I am on the "good" side. The only thing rpietila is pumping is Monero, nothing else from what I can tell by any of his post. He is not advocating any other altcoin, while this jl777 have 50 different pumps going on probably where he hold everything. It's like he built 50 castles of promises, while rpietila have 1 castle promoting financial privacy.

How easy it is to make money once you have a reputation. jl777 is going to take over the world (atleast he thinks) by having people buy all his crap assets. Compare BTCD, is it even working? Is the tech good? Are many people actively working on it? By my study, by going to check out the IRC channels I see nothing happening in #bitcoindark, around 21 people here, while there is 100+ in #monero-dev including core bitcoin developers.

The reason why Bitcoin Core developers is in #monero-dev and not #bitcoindark or #darkcoin? You should be able to read between my lines, but I will tell you right here, it is probably because the anonymity tech provided is really good.

Now with so many people believing in this crazy baseless hype - don't lose sight of the real crypto future: Monero

Don't lose your hard earned money with this JLH crap guys. Monero doesn't need this jl777 asset scamming scheme. Monero already is by far the number one, technology-wise, community-wise, best coin hands down number one above all / except the price that's gonna follow gradually. If you want a lot of money (you probably do) and become a millionaire along the line (you probably want that) buy Monero while it is cheap as fuck. It's hands down the best possible coin, even Bitcoin is nothing against Monero. We have real privacy and real developers, world adoption imminent. All other altcoins are scams at their best and just outright ridiculously crappy. Needless to say if you invest in other coins you will lose your invested money whereas you will be rich buying Monero. This is the very law of success.

Everyone can become multimillionaire with Monero, I'd argue 1-2 BTC investment is enough to become millionaire through XMR. And the best about it is that you won't have to convert to FIAT because it will be accepted all over the world within 5 years. Yes you read that right, even your mother will use it. No matter where, Monero will be all around the world payable via NFC.

Don't put your faith in JL777's asset scamming through NXT, buy in a real coin a real community the real future instead and be on the safe side.

holy smack I LUV Bryce Weiner, he's a fucking fat moron but he sure as fuck puts the right badass message across. SuperNET is a scam by known scammer jl777... who fucking cares about if explanation is right or not. scam is scam I don't care how Bryce Weiner argues as long as the result is the right one:  jl777 is a scammer and superNET is a NXT insider scam profiting on you guys endless greed. Bryce Weiner thanks again for your fucking efforts you filthy son of a bitch Smiley

Again, and again, gals you got scammed hard and harder by JL, my condolences. Here's the cold truth and reality about JL777: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=781323.msg8807178#msg8807178

Return the stolen funds joshua
http://cointelegraph.com/news/112643/the-mystery-of-the-missing-1000000-nxt

1HceYnNAUv5zBjJUhEncmmvxU1C7yjWoX8
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 01:43:00 AM

I had recently contacted New York Department of Financial Services regarding them.  Ive made a truly insane number of misleading posts.

Also the cryptocurrency promoter Edwardo DeMeon Tickman was outed as a shareholder in SuperNet.

Joshua....don't wanna blow your tiny little mind, but lots of people hold SuperNET, including me.
Is this evidence of a world wide Reptilian conspiracy using crypto to sap the vital juices of human males

The truth about Joshua Zeidner

Ha, this SEO game is fun....

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: