Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 12:27:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ATOMIC: in SuperNET CORE - single blockchain for trading all coins&assets  (Read 58296 times)
CryptAxe

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 10:08:41 PM

Hey everyone, I'm glad to see that there has already been enough interest generated to warrant someone creating a scam clone of the asset! I'd also like to thank jl777 for acting as a collaborator and source of advice and guidance for this project.

<....>

Please ask away I will answer any questions that I can!

very nice.. when will atomic start trading?

You can make a buy order right now from the NXT wallet using this asset ID: 11694807213441909013

will it be filled? will there not be an ipo?

At this very early stage you may need to wait some time before any sell orders are made on the asset. Please stay tuned for updates regarding technical specifications as well as opportunities to invest. But for now making a buy order will be the easiest way to make sure that you are invested once a sell order is available. As jl777 has stated, there is a lot more information that is on hold!

ok thanks for the info. will a date be set prior to placing any sell orders or will they just be placed?

If I am going to personally make a sell order, I will post here and on my twitter or anywhere else people get information from me before hand!

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 10:21:25 PM

i will not be selling any of the Atomic anytime soon, I am as usual HODL
10% of Atomic will be in the hands of NXTventure owners, it is up to them to make a market
I suggest to HODL, but I expect that this advice will not be followed

James

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
Breasal

Activity: 585
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 05:02:29 AM

Hey everyone, I'm glad to see that there has already been enough interest generated to warrant someone creating a scam clone of the asset! I'd also like to thank jl777 for acting as a collaborator and source of advice and guidance for this project.

<....>

You can make a buy order right now from the NXT wallet using this asset ID: 11694807213441909013

At this very early stage you may need to wait some time before any sell orders are made on the asset. Please stay tuned for updates regarding technical specifications as well as opportunities to invest. But for now making a buy order will be the easiest way to make sure that you are invested once a sell order is available. As jl777 has stated, there is a lot more information that is on hold!

I assume ATOMIC is an integral part of the supernet, possible teleporting mechanics, but would really like to know more details...waiting patiently.

Current AE buy orders range from 0.1 to 0.2 - cryptoax, could you please advise the initial sell price and when you will fill orders (at least roughly) so I don't need to refresh this thread multiple times a day to find out? Thanks.
ByronP

Activity: 599
Merit: 510

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 05:10:12 AM

SCAM AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 05:13:22 AM

<....>

I assume ATOMIC is an integral part of the supernet, possible teleporting mechanics, but would really like to know more details...waiting patiently.

Current AE buy orders range from 0.1 to 0.2 - cryptoax, could you please advise the initial sell price and when you will fill orders (at least roughly) so I don't need to refresh this thread multiple times a day to find out? Thanks.

the initial sell price will be determined by the NXTventure owners who will be getting the dividends
Neither of us is planning to sell for a while

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 05:15:56 AM

If we are not selling anything, it is hard for it to be a scam
We are advising to wait before trading
This will be an opensource project so people can evaluate when it is published

Breasal

Activity: 585
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 05:26:25 AM

From your signature I can understand your pain...conflict of interest and all...but I certainly would not consider ATOMIC a scam.
pausing

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 05:52:36 AM

Wow!another project form Jl777..hmmm.Can't miss it!
tyyela

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 06:15:35 AM

So many project ...
May i ask one question?
How can you finish all of your project 777?
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 06:22:02 AM

So many project ...
May i ask one question?
I am not coding this project. I am just giving helpful advices. I can help with quite a few projects when I dont have to do any of the actual work

James

benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 06:55:30 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2014, 07:08:34 AM by benthach

So many project ...
May i ask one question?

when you succeed with many scams and hype like jl777 then staying quiet is not an option. it's like you can't quite when free money(BTCs) are coming your way for free nonstop. when all the shitty ideas keep coming and all the free money keep coming then he's can't quite. his greediness will prevailed and anyone get caught in the middle will getting burns! this will happen in the next 3 months when nothing is deliver. you will see none of his shitty scams will work, included jl777hodl, multigate, supernet, or bitcoindark etc. this is what i call serial scammer in cryptocurrency.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
BMW325i

Activity: 125

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 06:57:02 AM

So many project ...
May i ask one question?
I am not coding this project. I am just giving helpful advices. I can help with quite a few projects when I dont have to do any of the actual work

James
Ok.That' make me feel good too.But you are a superman james.sometimes you need to take rest.
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 07:05:41 AM

So many project ...
May i ask one question?

James
Ok.That' make me feel good too.But you are a superman james.sometimes you need to take rest.
Actually coding (not debugging) is quite restful for me, has the same effect as meditation

Ochi

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 07:07:33 AM

So many trolls here but i have to say in JL777 we trust!
komakino

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 07:32:56 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Tko1G6XRiQ Smiley
Hauberg81

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 11:48:35 AM

wait? or buy? i need a few thousands nxtventure but the price is too high?
jl777 what do u think what is a fair price for nxtventure?
we are at 70 nxt...?!
can u sell me 10,000 + nxtventures?
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 03:53:01 PM

Please can you tell me what is this? as soon I heard James is involved I hurried up here, I do, follow and buy anything James is involved with blind eyes.

Please can someone tell me in plain English when and how can I buy this that I quite I don't understand what its, yes call me silly me buying anything I don't know what its, but it belong to james and anything James touch turn into gold.

Long Live James!

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
valarmg

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 04:13:13 PM

Please can you tell me what is this? as soon I heard James is involved I hurried up here, I do, follow and buy anything James is involved with blind eyes.

Please can someone tell me in plain English when and how can I buy this that I quite I don't understand what its, yes call me silly me buying anything I don't know what its, but it belong to james and anything James touch turn into gold.

Long Live James!

You can't buy it yet. If you have NxtVenture asset, you will automatically receive this asset as dividend. So, if you have or buy NxtVenture before 2PM GMT Tuesday, you'll receive Atomic. Once the dividend is released, then NxtVenture owners will have a chance to sell, so it'll likely be available to buy.

As to what it is, at the moment, that's still a secret.
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 04:33:42 PM

Long Live James!

You can't buy it yet. If you have NxtVenture asset, you will automatically receive this asset as dividend. So, if you have or buy NxtVenture before 2PM GMT Tuesday, you'll receive Atomic. Once the dividend is released, then NxtVenture owners will have a chance to sell, so it'll likely be available to buy.

As to what it is, at the moment, that's still a secret.

many thanks, please tell me this is what I need to buy and I buy right now

https://trade.secureae.com/#16212446818542881180

just by buying NxtVenture I get atomic?

Please what is atomic and what is Nxtventure and all this will be link to supernetwork or jl777hodl ?

Please James slow down you are doing so many projects that its hard to spy on you for me to buy anything you do Smiley

Long Live James ( I am number 1 fan of James)

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
CryptAxe

Activity: 100

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 04:41:38 PM

<....>

I don't have any plans to sell shares right now, but as I have told others I will post here or on my twitter account if I am going to!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: