Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:58:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ATOMIC: in SuperNET CORE - single blockchain for trading all coins&assets  (Read 58296 times)
CryptAxe

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 04:45:57 PM

So many project ...
May i ask one question?
How can you finish all of your project 777?

when you succeed with many scams and hype like jl777 then staying quiet is not an option. it's like you can't quite when free money(BTCs) are coming your way for free nonstop. when all the shitty ideas keep coming and all the free money keep coming then he's can't quite. his greediness will prevailed and anyone get caught in the middle will getting burns! this will happen in the next 3 months when nothing is deliver. you will see none of his shitty scams will work, included jl777hodl, multigate, supernet, or bitcoindark etc. this is what i call serial scammer in cryptocurrency.

As jl777 said, he is advising myself and anyone that I add to the development team. This is being developed with the goal of reaching full DAC status meaning that at the final stage the community will be in 100% in control.

CryptAxe

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 04:47:49 PM

This is the closest guess to what this project is that I have seen so far!

valarmg

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 05:30:22 PM

many thanks, please tell me this is what I need to buy and I buy right now

https://trade.secureae.com/#16212446818542881180

just by buying NxtVenture I get atomic?

Please what is atomic and what is Nxtventure and all this will be link to supernetwork or jl777hodl ?

Please James slow down you are doing so many projects that its hard to spy on you for me to buy anything you do Smiley

Long Live James ( I am number 1 fan of James)

That is the correct asset. Information about it is here:

https://nxtforum.org/nxtventures/nxtventure-the-way-for-the-most-promising-enterprises-to-get-ae-listing/

It's a fund that invests in promising projects. Investors receive dividends of assets in which the fund invests.
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 05:37:43 PM

Please what is atomic and what is Nxtventure and all this will be link to supernetwork or jl777hodl ?

Please James slow down you are doing so many projects that its hard to spy on you for me to buy anything you do Smiley

https://nxtforum.org/nxtventures/nxtventure-the-way-for-the-most-promising-enterprises-to-get-ae-listing/

It's a fund that invests in promising projects. Investors receive dividends of assets in which the fund invests.

That's is really cool, please just one more question, so you can only get atomic only before Tuesday, Then you will not be able to get more atomic after Tuesday or will I get more atomic once a month? also where do I check other coins I am acquiring by having nextventure, will add automatically where..in SAE?

Long Live James!

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
valarmg

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 05:49:02 PM

That's is really cool, please just one more question, so you can only get atomic only before Tuesday, Then you will not be able to get more atomic after Tuesday or will I get more atomic once a month? also where do I check other coins I am acquiring by having nextventure, will add automatically where..in SAE?

Long Live James!

I presume it'll just be a once off dividend of Atomic. However there'll be dividends of other assets in future months for NxtVenture holders.

I don't use SAE, but the dividend asset will appear in your Nxt account, so I assume you'll see it in SAE.
CryptAxe

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 05:56:13 PM

Long Live James!

You can also order ATOMIC once there are some sell orders on the market, such as when I need to pay another developer, webhost, etc!

CryptAxe

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 05:06:57 PM

There are now some sell orders at around 800NXT per share of ATOMIC available right now! Remember that the correct id is: 11694807213441909013

PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 05:13:55 PM

There are now some sell orders at around 800NXT per share of ATOMIC available right now! Remember that the correct id is: 11694807213441909013

Why would/did someone pay 1000 NXT for an asset which has zero definition and information about it.

Just crazyness.

valarmg

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 05:15:18 PM

Atomic Dividends have been paid to NxtVenture holdings:

https://nxtforum.org/nxtventures/nxtventure-the-way-for-the-most-promising-enterprises-to-get-ae-listing/msg102688/#msg102688
lordoliver
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020

expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 05:22:16 PM

unbelievable...
do some people know more then me?
there were a few sold for 1000 NXT! that means a marketcap like NXT itself...
Elokane

Activity: 817

Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 05:50:12 PM

There were 5 tokens sold at that price overall. Relax, just some market manipulation. Why would anyone want to buy something at this price without knowing what it is? Or even knowing what it is? Smiley

Synereo: liberating the Internet from abusive business models.

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart, he dreams himself your master.
<br>
PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 05:53:13 PM

There were 5 tokens sold at that price overall. Relax, just some market manipulation. Why would anyone want to buy something at this price without knowing what it is? Or even knowing what it is? Smiley

I'm totally relaxed btw.

But, there we actually trades, not just bid/asks. 5 sold/bought at 1000 NXT a piece, and 5 at 800 NXT. 5,000 NXT for me it quite a bit. Of course, for some whale, it's nothing.

SHossain

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 06:16:43 PM

Thanks, received my lillte Atomic dividends. You guys rock!
deftonikus

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 06:52:24 PM

so people dont know what they are buying? And price was established, how?  Shocked

LOL someone bought for 1000 and someone for 40 Huh   Shocked Grin  How is this planet called again?

marcus03

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:06:07 PM

so people dont know what they are buying? And price was established, how?  Shocked

With no information available, one way to determine a price would be by the fact that the number of distributed assets is 1/10th that of NXTventure. With NXTVenture trading around 77 NXT, 7.7 NXT seems like the right price for Atomic to me right now.

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 08:10:12 PM

LOL someone bought for 1000 and someone for 40 Huh   Shocked Grin  How is this planet called again?
At least it is low volumes and most people are heeding my advice to wait for more info.

There have been enough info leaked for people to get a decent idea of what Atomic is, but it is early stage so please stay calm and no buying panics. Until there is source code released I would suggest just the risk capital that you can afford to lose without much worries.

Again, I take no responsibility for any Atomic tradings. It is all up to the buyers and sellers and I have not done any Atomic tradings of any kind myself other than the initial issuance.

I will update OP with some high level details tomorrow. Until then try not to do any tradings

James

P.S. 1 for 40 is not even $2 so the volumes are the most important thing to look at.

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
lordoliver
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020

expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:18:56 PM

With no information available, one way to determine a price would be by the fact that the number of distributed assets is 1/10th that of NXTventure. With NXTVenture trading around 77 NXT, 7.7 NXT seems like the right price for Atomic to me right now.

this calculation is far-fetched...
who says, that the new asset will have just 1/10 of the market cap of NXTventure? It can get a market cap of 1 $ or 1Billion $. Noone knows.
Look at all the things in the coinmarketcap-page and try to choose. Its impossible...

But with 7 its worth 7 million NXT. Hm.. For a pig in a poke?  Huh
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 08:39:36 PM

Watching the Blondie video now. I can only conclude that drugs must be involved somewhere.
One Way Or Another (see what I did there?) this sounds awesome. Awaiting details with interest.
Momimaus

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

Never back down !!!

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:51:44 PM

Thats pretty easy.  You put a sell order with an huge price out. Then you buy it with your second account. Do it a couple of times and people think it is worth really much. Then put a way lower but still way to expensive sell order out and a fool false for it and buys.
Not a scam but a bad behavior to make money of newbs.

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:08:27 PM

Monitoring this.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: