Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:05:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DGC, a Good Buy  (Read 1627 times)
baritus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1052

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 11:01:59 AM

If you're looking for a solid, community run coin that's been going perfectly for more than year, look no farther than DigitalCoin.

Coin Site:
http://digitalcoin.co

DigitalCoin Foundation:
http://digitalcoin.foundation

DGC gives you the power to vote for the future direction of the coin through the foundation. No one else can offer democracy like that.

Join Us!

Digitalcoin - Sha256, Scrypt, x11 Mining - Multi-algorithm & One Click Masternodes - Founded in 2013
Moneroman88

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 11:08:19 AM

Nice try sucking poor guys into your scam garbage ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=778164.0 ) Baritus.

To all, if you want a coin that's truly the next Bitcoin and beyond and not another scammy shitcoin like DigitalCoin, buy Monero while it's dirt cheap as of now. It will go to $1000/XMR like Bitcoin did and it has true privacy. Don't have to waste your time with scammers like Baritus who will use you and drain any dollar you have out of your pocket for their own financial benefit. DigitalCoin is a fucking joke (OP is a known criminal).
newuser01

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 11:24:08 AM

hahah what??

Everyone knows u stole the coins and now you try to bring it back alive??? LOL

move on and do your next scam instead like everyone else here..
baritus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 11:30:49 AM

hahah what??

Everyone knows u stole the coins and now you try to bring it back alive??? LOL

move on and do your next scam instead like everyone else here..

What would you know about anything? Listening to trolls as a source of news won't help you do well in life.

@Moneroman88

It pays to be a shill doesn't it? Nice spam account by the way.

Digitalcoin - Sha256, Scrypt, x11 Mining - Multi-algorithm & One Click Masternodes - Founded in 2013
Moneroman88

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 11:33:10 AM

What would you know about anything? Listening to trolls as a source of news won't help you do well in life.

You better shut your mouth filthy thief. Your reputation is broken for a reason, even posting here is brazen as fuck. What a tard.

Never again will your scam garbage coin come back. Never again will anyone see Baritus and think anything positive.
baritus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 11:42:41 AM

You better shut your mouth filthy thief. Your reputation is broken for a reason, even posting here is brazen as fuck. What a tard.

Never again will your scam garbage coin come back. Never again will anyone see Baritus and think anything positive.

I never stole a thing, imbecile.

You don't even have a reputation to break. You're just a damn shill. It's nice getting you pissed though, free bumps through ignorance.

Moneroman88

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 11:47:09 AM

I never stole a thing, imbecile.

You don't even have a reputation to break. You're just a damn shill. It's nice getting you pissed though, free bumps through ignorance.

Thanks for reminding us that you're not only a thief but a fucking liar on top of it. Nice combination.

You fail as hard as Quarkcoin, which is an equally brazen scam.

STAY AWAY
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 11:47:18 AM

wow that went down hill pretty quickly.

DGC was the angel (nearly typed Angle there ha ha ; D)  of this forum at one time.

oh well welcome to "Alternate cryptocurrencies"

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 11:48:08 AM

seems interesting i like the name !

how do i mine this !!

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
samson
Legendary

Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 11:59:05 AM

how do i mine this !!

It's a Scrypt coin at the moment but that's all going to change very soon.

DGC Foundation pool : http://poolerrangers.com
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 11:59:44 AM

I put a moderate buy on DGC a while back at about 1500 1600 -

i was helping some people not lose wealth.

hope they done ok.

fork it into a Myriad algo bar shooter.

add an eq and you might have something here.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 12:00:44 PM

how do i mine this !!

that better be a joke - this is named after me.

whats it forking to?

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
samson
Legendary

Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 12:03:24 PM

how do i mine this !!

whats it forking to?

There's more information in my post here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=775271.msg8801449#msg8801449

But this is a summary :

"Of the technical changes being discussed, all agreed to pursue a multi algorithm system with three algorithms - scrypt,  sha256, and x11."

" It was finally agreed to stay with 40 second per algorithm block rate, and a 5 DGC per algorithm block reward.  Ahmed will adjust the initial difficulties before launch."

"Ahmed will be doing most of this work, and everything will be implemented in a testnet so that all changes can be thoroughly tested before release. "
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 12:04:33 PM

All i can say is from my experience with baritus he seemed like a stand up guy to me.
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 12:11:34 PM

how do i mine this !!

whats it forking to?

There's more information in my post here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=775271.msg8801449#msg8801449

But this is a summary :

"Of the technical changes being discussed, all agreed to pursue a multi algorithm system with three algorithms - scrypt,  sha256, and x11."

" It was finally agreed to stay with 40 second per algorithm block rate, and a 5 DGC per algorithm block reward.  Ahmed will adjust the initial difficulties before launch."

"Ahmed will be doing most of this work, and everything will be implemented in a testnet so that all changes can be thoroughly tested before release. "

just go Myriad multi and make each algo have own diff. - unless DGC is too "fragile" for that.

this is just trying to take one monopoly and turn it into 3, i still wouldn't rate that as a long term buy   (after all i'm the Oracle)

if you :

1. let the market function (myulti Pow or a complex PoW) (that includes more than the ASIC FPGA algos)
2. add an EQ

I could rate this as a buy.

unlikely to happen i always assumed DGC was a "puppet" crypto.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 12:16:10 PM

Baritus has put a lot of efforts into DGC.

Baritus, what I'm wondering now: Why did you leave all the DGC related projects, but now you are promoting DGC?

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 12:26:14 PM

Baritus, what I'm wondering now: Why did you leave all the DGC related projects, but now you are promoting DGC?

Lost hope, and didn't had the courage to work on his project when the times were grim. Worst investments you could do ... If you want to see real potential look at Blackcoin. And see what they were through.

I've been with DigitalCoin for quite a while now. The current value doesn't makes my portfolio is worth much, but it really did quite a while ago.  I've also joined Blackcoin, but I mostly lost money on that.  It's good to see the value of DGC rising again now, as it has been quite stabilized earlier.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
baritus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 12:59:12 PM

Lost hope, and didn't had the courage to work on his project when the times were grim. Worst investments you could do ... If you want to see real potential look at Blackcoin. And see what they were through.

DGC was always about community having control.

There is no courage in being a dictator, quite the opposite.

I am still a fan of DGC no matter what and will continue to support it and to purchase more holdings.

digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 01:06:45 PM

added DGC to my Oracle investment advice.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
iGotAIDS

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 01:40:06 PM

Likely because some of those 'hacked' funds still need a dumping. Changing Algorithms to try for some more investment sounds smart, while you're at it, why not add some PHP and in-wallet trading for CryptoAve (oh its vapourware?). If Kolin is shilling, its sure to go up in value--or is this an elaborate plan to make SRC (you know, the ultra secure Quark-clone) popular again? Once these pleebs waited on Baritus' every post with wideeyed fanaticism, not so much now.

Wait, I get it...Kolin is going to 'find' these coins and make them merged mining with Quark, right? Just need a foundation to do all the work while making it appear they are in control. Better yet why not merge in Nibble while at it and save a bunch of Crypsy-in-house shit all at once! Next up, Bill Stll Report: "Please buy some DGC and SRC because QEX and CryptoAve are gonna merge."

If you haven't been accumulating DGC for the last 9 months since the 'hack' and drop in price (like Baritus and probably Kolin) there's nothing here but sorrow. Can't wait to see what BCX had to say--and Kolin's sublime shill reply should be worth a read, after all the DGC and SRC and ARG charts are nearly identical to QRK's, so while it appears they are tapped out, they are actually having a mean price increase.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: