Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:51:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Gnosis [GNS] POW/POS Hybrid - Anon EM/Stealth Addressing - Scrypt  (Read 69738 times)
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:09:44 PM

ok well I can't wait to see some of you losers that are too cheap to spend .01 on a rental and would rather fud like a lazy bitch down the road, i'll fud the coins your in and spend btc to dump the price to shit just to make you feel it, people like you that just talk shit and make fake accounts are what is wrong and why crypto is so fucked up now.My friends and I will be waiting for you to show up on the next coin and  I hit every fucking launch dude so good luck with your pathetic attempt at making money.

Man calm down, personally I wont lose a thing cause I earned profits, that's before the block explorer went online and we all saw what's happening here.

Fudding is blahhing with non sense with no evidence, but when there is an evidence then we are talking about something else than fudding.

No body is fudding you and you can check the dev's comments the guys here and I pointed it out and see by your self if it is fudding or NOT.

You can either calm down and hold your anger, or at least put in on the one who deserves it.

However good luck for you and all and may you all get enough good profits, for sure I wont be sad if you will do.

Oh i'm not angry bro, this coin has been all profit for me. I'm tired of these lazy shitbags that run their mouth and call that strategy. dude i work coins, every coin. there is no reason to make shit up and scam people other than just pure stupidity (can't pay attention to coin launches ) or just flat out being a lazy bitch. While these dicks play their games the people that were here in the beginning and put the work in, because they arent lazy bitches, end up losing money. If you think i'm angry you havent seen shit yet bud. Some of these dipshits I have watched do this over and over, I think it's time they feel it dude. I'm a master of fud and I have no problem burning btc to dump prices to shit because I actually make money in the real world and dont need to be a scumbag and make btc at other peoples expense on here. I'm in every coin man, and the next time I see these dickheads hyping up their next fanboy coin i'm going to nuke the shit out of it and laugh because people like this aren't smart enough to only go a little bit, these idiots will go all in because they think they got it all locked up. well, I'm going to show them why their game aint for shit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:14:51 PM

the other thing is the dude hasn't touched the premine. what else is there to talk about? the only reason i can see running your jibbs about anything else is to play your retarded ass fud game. thats just lazy shit. pathetic really that thats the best you can come up with, there are so many ways to make money on here its retarded and fudding is all your brain can put together. sorry thats just sad.
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:18:02 PM

the other thing is the dude hasn't touched the premine. what else is there to talk about? the only reason i can see running your jibbs about anything else is to play your retarded ass fud game. thats just lazy shit. pathetic really that thats the best you can come up with, there are so many ways to make money on here its retarded and fudding is all your brain can put together. sorry thats just sad.

How can you claim that he hasn't touched the premine when initial address:

http://cryptobe.com/address/Tb6XXYud1k8vQiFVJGKzjb6k4yFzfRB3sK

has lost half of it's coins , 1 million of them ?
You're doing this on purpose to lie others into this scheme or are you really blind?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
kozmos

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:23:00 PM

ok well I can't wait to see some of you losers that are too cheap to spend .01 on a rental and would rather fud like a lazy bitch down the road, i'll fud the coins your in and spend btc to dump the price to shit just to make you feel it, people like you that just talk shit and make fake accounts are what is wrong and why crypto is so fucked up now.My friends and I will be waiting for you to show up on the next coin and  I hit every fucking launch dude so good luck with your pathetic attempt at making money.

Man calm down, personally I wont lose a thing cause I earned profits, that's before the block explorer went online and we all saw what's happening here.

Fudding is blahhing with non sense with no evidence, but when there is an evidence then we are talking about something else than fudding.

No body is fudding you and you can check the dev's comments the guys here and I pointed it out and see by your self if it is fudding or NOT.

You can either calm down and hold your anger, or at least put in on the one who deserves it.

However good luck for you and all and may you all get enough good profits, for sure I wont be sad if you will do.

Oh i'm not angry bro, this coin has been all profit for me. I'm tired of these lazy shitbags that run their mouth and call that strategy. dude i work coins, every coin. there is no reason to make shit up and scam people other than just pure stupidity (can't pay attention to coin launches ) or just flat out being a lazy bitch. While these dicks play their games the people that were here in the beginning and put the work in, because they arent lazy bitches, end up losing money. If you think i'm angry you havent seen shit yet bud. Some of these dipshits I have watched do this over and over, I think it's time they feel it dude. I'm a master of fud and I have no problem burning btc to dump prices to shit because I actually make money in the real world and dont need to be a scumbag and make btc at other peoples expense on here. I'm in every coin man, and the next time I see these dickheads hyping up their next fanboy coin i'm going to nuke the shit out of it and laugh because people like this aren't smart enough to only go a little bit, these idiots will go all in because they think they got it all locked up. well, I'm going to show them why their game aint for shit.

+1

That's true, these scums became many. Hard to trust devs of nowadays - some of them, not all of them of course -.

and yeah they need a (crypto spank on the ass) strategy to stop their bullshit lol

as you know the premine block is the block #1

The dev was pointing to another address. claiming that it is the premine address: http://cryptobe.com/address/SsDyb362vhGKAQUDq8dmgyf9bbXdoAH8sL
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:25:23 PM

You're doing this on purpose to lie others into this scheme or are you really blind?
i have no idea whats going on but can someone clear things up please... also its true why is 1 mill coins missing from premine address ?

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:26:00 PM

dudes in irc right now, if you really think he's spent the premine hes there to talk to about it, but nobody will do that. This is why all you newbs should just avoid bitcointalk. just a pile of garbage where losers talk shit to get coins cheap because they cant be bothered to mine the fuck out of it when the difficulty is low. I dont see why not, i figured out how to pile up a shitload of coins without spending one satoshi, you guys want to spend your btc to buy in after your fud game and risk losing it are just too dumb put a no risk system in place. I don't have to stress about the whole situation because its all profit, it cost me zero. If you havent figured out how to do that then maybe its time to focus on a real strategy and not fudding like a 9 year old lol!!!
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:31:30 PM

dudes in irc right now, if you really think he's spent the premine hes there to talk to about it, but nobody will do that. This is why all you newbs should just avoid bitcointalk. just a pile of garbage where losers talk shit to get coins cheap because they cant be bothered to mine the fuck out of it when the difficulty is low. I dont see why not, i figured out how to pile up a shitload of coins without spending one satoshi, you guys want to spend your btc to buy in after your fud game and risk losing it are just too dumb put a no risk system in place. I don't have to stress about the whole situation because its all profit, it cost me zero. If you havent figured out how to do that then maybe its time to focus on a real strategy and not fudding like a 9 year old lol!!!

Nobody will do that because we don't care about irc.
If your stupid dev wouldn't be interested in bitcointalk he wouldn't have opened this thread here.

If you claim this forum is stupid you are free to turn it off.

So:

HALF OF THE PREMINE HAS BEEN DUMPED

THE DEV IS MISLEADING PEOPLE BY POSTING A WRONG PREMINE ADRESS

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
ereborltc

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:35:11 PM

wow wtf is going on lol... dev can simply post here to clear things up...

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
ereborltc

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:36:23 PM

I'm no noob and I'm not in the mood to go to irc , I'm gonna wait for a response here ... have 3 kids to watch no time for irc... ill check back in 15 min hopefully something or someone clears some things up.

Thanx

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
zwiggel

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:38:05 PM

Dude ur already known as the most retarded fudder on this forum. If ur out of this coin then why the fuck u still in this topic? Just make your point once and then get the fuck out of here with your stupid lies
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:38:11 PM

No he won't
He will send his sock puppets account to accuse everybody of spreading FUD and trying to minimize the fact that he premined close to 5% and has already spent half of it.

Also the idiots (bagholders) are doing the same job while trying to get rid of their coins at a higher price.

I've seen this so many times I'm bored of it. I can list 100 coins that have applied the same tactic. All of them ended at 0 value with a stuck blockchain.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:39:11 PM

oh no big red letters. that means hes telling the truth, you better dump all your coins lol!!! pathetic.
kryptos

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:39:17 PM

what kind of DEV and arrogant imbecile writes something like: Premine: 3 ~ (3.7 For people who cant do math)%
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:40:51 PM

Dude ur already known as the most retarded fudder on this forum. If ur out of this coin then why the fuck u still in this topic? Just make your point once and then get the fuck out of here with your stupid lies

It is a lie that 1 mils coins from that adress have been spent?
NO.
It is a lie that the dev has posted an adress that hasn't received funds till the 575 block.
NO.

And cheking you history as I do with most of the bagholders the whole picture becomes clear.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
ereborltc

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:41:54 PM

wow what a disaster... just open a moderated thread, i need answers from the dev before making any moves, i simply don't listen to fud , but the dev needs to reply before fud is not fud but a reality ...

still waiting for a reply... thanx.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:44:10 PM

Go check the devs post history. He has given ample responses. Better yet join the IRC ##gnosis, the dev is on right now and will answer your questions in real time. The fud will always be there, same old redundant shit.

kozmos

Activity: 381

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:46:29 PM

wow what a disaster... just open a moderated thread, i need answers from the dev before making any moves, i simply don't listen to fud , but the dev needs to reply before fud is not fud but a reality ...

still waiting for a reply... thanx.

Read this, follow the pointed comments while you waiting for dev's reply:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782154.msg8850163#msg8850163
GnosisDev (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:49:21 PM

I have just updated OP with all the addr contained within my wallet. You can check them all and see the premine, yet again, still hasnt moved except for bounties. I'm tired of repeating and defending myself just so some goon can get cheap coins.
Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:52:34 PM

I have just updated OP with all the addr contained within my wallet. You can check them all and see the premine, yet again, still hasnt moved except for bounties. I'm tired of repeating and defending myself just so some goon can get cheap coins.

If you'd do a proper job of explaining why the initial pre-mine address has had millions in coins moved in and out of it, and currently holds less than half the premine, you wouldn't have any problems.

The problem here, dev, is YOU.

YOU are the one failing to deal with this situation in a way that makes sense.

Regardless of how "tired" you are, it's time to clear this up or watch the coin die.

Which will it be?

tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:54:49 PM

just ignore these children bro you got work to do. The only people that listen to fud dont know any better and once people can check the block explorer and see that it was all bullshit guess what? everybody can see who they are and what their game is, i'm taking notes and will hit them later when they think they are allgood. i think i'm going to just give them their own thread so people can crosscheck their names when they start playing their im too stupid to mine new coins so i lie game lol!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: