Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 01:24:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Gnosis [GNS] POW/POS Hybrid - Anon EM/Stealth Addressing - Scrypt  (Read 69743 times)
Bitcycle

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 11:08:12 PM

As predicted, this coin is even more "undervalued'  Roll Eyes today than it was yesterday.

Odds on it being even more "undervalued" tomorrow?
Pebbelzz

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 11:50:55 PM

Suckers this coin will be deader then a dodo in the next week
Mark my words
Coin had potential to hit 1000-2000 sats
But the dev took block explorer offline got greedy and tried to hide the premine so he could dump it
The lesson to be learned don't deal with scam devs
Sorry if you all feel like I haven't been transparent enough.
i have paid out over 400k in bounties to people to setup more nodes, block explorers and to just help me. On the original launch I had a pool running that wasn't working correctly. This was partially the reason for relaunch. I paid most of those miners for their time (Even though I relaunched).
Part of the premine I cashed out to pay for external bounties for PR and promotion. We now have designated members to manage Twitter and are working on other social media outlets. Part of the funds cashed out (approx 200k) also went towards purchasing several VPS servers that I can setup as permanent nodes, and for misc testing gear/machines for our coin mixing features.
I'm not trying to kill my creation, i have put my name on the line, promised features and I will deliver them when you guys give me time to work. I have to focus on content and development, but I will take time to devote to answering questions on IRC and Twitter. Alot of you know me on IRC and have known me for a while, you know the type of person I am.

There is a new twitter account for our TEAM (not the bot), But i encourage you all to follow both of them!
https://twitter.com/GnosisCrypto
https://twitter.com/1337B0t
If you guys have questions. I'm here all day, and in the IRC/Twitter.

FU.

Hope you didn't hurt yourself too much making that well thought out post there.

Dev is updating regularly and dumping is happening because of FUD, just go pick up some cheap coins.

tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 12:33:12 AM

IE/barrabas and all his fake accounts is here fudding this coin. not sure if he is butthurt because his last few scams didnt pan out or what but if you havent paid attention the last 10 months or so this is his game. lazy bitch isnt smart enough to mine while the diff is low so he comes here to talk shit. either to try and kill it and get people to go buy his garbage ass coins or to get cheap coins, either way just ignore the fucker. he doesnt have the skills to get a bunch of coins for free like those of us who have this shit all figured out so dont give him cheap coins and watch him and his sock puppets fud even more. i thinks its hilarious. it has to be frustrating being a scammer douchebag that everybody hates lol!!!
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 12:39:56 AM

IE/barrabas and all his fake accounts is here fudding this coin. not sure if he is butthurt because his last few scams didnt pan out or what but if you havent paid attention the last 10 months or so this is his game. lazy bitch isnt smart enough to mine while the diff is low so he comes here to talk shit. either to try and kill it and get people to go buy his garbage ass coins or to get cheap coins, either way just ignore the fucker. he doesnt have the skills to get a bunch of coins for free like those of us who have this shit all figured out so dont give him cheap coins and watch him and his sock puppets fud even more. i thinks its hilarious. it has to be frustrating being a scammer douchebag that everybody hates lol!!!

Youre only hurting your own investment with those words. Theres no point in creating enemies and no reason to blame everything on a few known twitter whales. The FUD is dissipating, and the dev will prove the doubters wrong through work/action. The premine is still intact, devs are constantly answering questions in IRC, POW will end in another 1-2 days, and road map will be out in due time also...

tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 12:44:27 AM

im not hurting anything im letting the people that keep asking if this is a scam know whats going on. its just fud dude no truth in any of it just pure bullshit for their own gain.
mellon
Legendary

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 12:47:11 AM

HI all. Guys when here POW ending? On 10k block?

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
.steepcoinproject@gmail.com.
Polly Stripe

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 12:51:15 AM

Yes. Now 8,281
PZio

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 12:53:57 AM

Yeah let's take it easy guys, I guess we all learned something through this experience, Gnosis should overcome it hopefully.
Regarding the core of veterans supporting it, and the motivation of the developer, despite all the FUD attempts and the price drop which did occur as it direct consequence, I won't leave the boat

PoW's ending in less than a day (block 8282/10000) and things are calming down, sunnier days should come soon Smiley
mellon
Legendary

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 12:55:52 AM

Yes. Now 8,281
Ty PollY)))

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
Bitcycle

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 12:59:57 AM

As predicted, this coin is even more "undervalued'  Roll Eyes today than it was yesterday.

Now it's *finally* getting to something like its proper valuation.  Took long enough.

sly5am

Activity: 582

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 01:10:13 AM

the best advice i ever got was when people are trashing a coin buy it up. When people are praising a coin sell sell sell....

scenario....

Jon has a motorcycle for sale. Mike wants the motorcycle. Jon wants 5000.00 for the motorcycle. Mike wants to get the price lower by pointing out every little flaw on the bike. Mike also says there is a similar bike for 4500.00 down the street. Mike buys the bike for 3500.00.

Now mike wants to sell the motorcycle. Mike wants to turn a profit also. Mike points out everything great about the bike to potential buyers. Mike is asking 5000.00 for the bike. Mike sells bike for 4500.00

Sound familiar....

If this is your example... then one of my advice is never to invest anything and the second is to stop procreating

The story is like that. Mike has created 2 million coins out of thin air and it's selling them for 1 btc. John who is eager to be a millionaire and is plain stupid and hit in the head buy them. After two days he realize that he can sell them as nobody wants to buy and there are 1 billion clones out there.

My think is different...

Mike, is a Son of a bitch, and is lie, make a fk shitcoin, say "blablabla" and open in bittrex... after 2 day fk all user. simple scam.
stop.
only 1 winner and 5-6 frend of him sell 9000 and rebuy @ 320..., just look up.

My "THING" is also different,..

Sellman , stupid fuck should post in his native language cause his English is borderline retardation sounding...

that's all.

cryptoholic11

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 01:14:30 AM

sly5am and tylerderden, you guys are provoking the fud just as much as the fudders are fudding. Just stop feeding the trolls and let the devs actions from here on out do the talking. In the meantime, if you believe in this coin/devteam, then enjoy these cheap prices while they last.

sly5am

Activity: 582

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 01:23:43 AM

sly5am and tylerderden, you guys are provoking the fud just as much as the fudders are fudding. Just stop feeding the trolls and let the devs actions from here on out do the talking. In the meantime, if you believe in this coin/devteam, then enjoy these cheap prices while they last.

Dude.. im not going to let a tool like sellman speak crap and not say something about it.. sorry.. its not about the coin, its about lewsers speaking when they should be emptying a garbage can.

coinme.info

Activity: 297

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 01:26:42 AM

Nice little drop on Bittrex just then.

Caught a nice swag of coins.

Still mining, buying on the dips and holding.

Best to add the Fudders to your ignore list and don't reply, they like it when you engage with them.

If you really feel you have to address them then best keep it to facts and logic, leave emotions out.
cryptoholic11

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 01:27:46 AM

Best to add the Fudders to your ignore list and don't reply, they like it when you engage with them.

If you really feel you have to address them then best keep it to facts and logic, leave emotions out.

+1

ereborltc

Activity: 966

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 02:28:29 AM

+1

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
GnosisDev (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 02:41:36 AM

Now it's *finally* getting to something like its proper valuation.  Took long enough.

If you don't want to invest in my coin, why are you consistently checking this thread, sir?
mellon
Legendary

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 02:47:59 AM

Its a premine on sell?

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
Bitcycle

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 02:50:13 AM

If you don't want to invest in my coin, why are you consistently checking this thread, sir?

Well I guess you told me!  Have an imaginary internet point!

U R A Winnar!

Bitcycle

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 02:59:57 AM

Its a premine on sell?

Please.  That was just FUD caused by the dev providing very poor information and tools.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: