Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:45:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Gnosis [GNS] POW/POS Hybrid - Anon EM/Stealth Addressing - Scrypt  (Read 69742 times)
CryptoGoon

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 05:15:58 PM

App could see a beta within two weeks from what I understand, but crypto devs are known for dropping suprises. Hoping we can get some more people on board to show dev some positive sentiment for his work.

It's pretty cool! But it is too long on the basis of promises. I think that people will support me. Price shows that there were only loyal investors and those who are not afraid to take a chance. We (Gnosis) do not have such a huge credibility as a Apple. Wink

I'd rather have dev be quiet and work then release bogus wallet features:

17:52 <•Sevith> im gonna start finishing this bot

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sputn1k

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 06:26:58 PM

App could see a beta within two weeks from what I understand, but crypto devs are known for dropping suprises. Hoping we can get some more people on board to show dev some positive sentiment for his work.

It's pretty cool! But it is too long on the basis of promises. I think that people will support me. Price shows that there were only loyal investors and those who are not afraid to take a chance. We (Gnosis) do not have such a huge credibility as a Apple. Wink

By development you mean copy and paste a coin and spend the dumped premine?
CryptoGoon

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 06:32:05 PM

So called premine dump has been debunked a bunch of times now.
CryptoGoon

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 06:33:26 PM

More attempts at TA, we could be having a breakout after a falling wedge. Possible bullish signal:

Testing new support at the moment, if it holds we will see some upward movement on the major trend. I'm not interested in short term gains, I'm just looking to get in early on possible good investments.

A good opportunity for early adopters at the moment imo, we all know the panic buys come in right after announcements.

I have no affiliation whatsoever.
sputn1k

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 06:38:51 PM

He sold 1 million coins on day 3, in his own words.  And there are 0 new features in the github that were not copied / pasted.
CryptoGoon

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 06:45:13 PM

He sold 1 million coins on day 3, in his own words.  And there are 0 new features in the github that were not copied / pasted.

Yeah well nothing wrong with that imo, 1m isn't that much. And regarding wallet features, dev is focusing on everything but that. Wallet features are for the simple minded.
sputn1k

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 06:46:54 PM

Put another way, when the dev dumps the pre-mine before POW ends its 110% scam. 
CryptoGoon

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 06:49:20 PM

Put another way, when the dev dumps the pre-mine before POW ends its 110% scam. 

Excuses me while you're going on ignore for obvious troll.
GnosisDev (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 06:52:20 PM

If you don't like the coin why do you continuously come in here to post nonsense? Can you please just GTFO? If I wanted to make another coin to shit on people, I already would have done it and I wouldn't keep checking this thread, or working on the program for that matter. the fact remains if I wanted to walk away, I'd have already done it. The market will speak for itself when the program is finished, sorry things take time and there is no easy button in life, or are you just mad you missed an epic mining opportunity?
I'm sorry your too stupid to make your own creations, go read a book or something child, class dismissed. Please stop posting nonsense on my thread unless you have something meaningful to contribute in life, rather than waste precious air for the rest of us.
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 07:07:56 PM

no dump from dev until now i can't comprend
why he didn't make it clear resending over the wallet of the 1° block every GNS
of the premine
he has his reason ,one it can be that wallet wasn't good ?
but that wallet already had 33 % of the coin in so the premine is nor relevant
it's just money change
maybe just maybe
the dumpers were the miners of the 66% that mined better than him
but i know the traders that started the dump so no hard feelings
i will take new money it to this when dev will take a moment
to discuss with people and not behind private server

any wars has at least two versions of the same story

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
sputn1k

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 07:15:30 PM

If you don't like the coin why do you continuously come in here to post nonsense? Can you please just GTFO? If I wanted to make another coin to shit on people, I already would have done it and I wouldn't keep checking this thread, or working on the program for that matter. the fact remains if I wanted to walk away, I'd have already done it. The market will speak for itself when the program is finished, sorry things take time and there is no easy button in life, or are you just mad you missed an epic mining opportunity?
I'm sorry your too stupid to make your own creations, go read a book or something child, class dismissed. Please stop posting nonsense on my thread unless you have something meaningful to contribute in life, rather than waste precious air for the rest of us.

Good luck with your life of anonymous internet fraud.
elektrax

Activity: 141

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 07:20:15 PM

There's some activity on freenode just head over there. Better chance of meeting dev there than here i think, its not like he is hiding as someone thinks. Also if anyone has skills (graphics, design, PR) i think dev is more than thankful for getting some community talent behind this. Possibly also a block explorer will be added to wallet and some other minor stuff soonish.

BTC: 1G6Fc3sWL9E9DShfitjQvP2SGXvNLbqzGz | GP: GdTPHPNRV6P49mtW6Bc8kFBvRx4oofx4eX
mamamae
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 07:52:29 PM

now now sputn1k
making some money put a wall at 10 sat i will make it happen
good luck everybody

(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
hardroad

Activity: 224

█ If you want logo pm me █

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 08:31:23 PM

@GnosisDev  PM

CryptoGoon

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 09:04:06 PM

Was a little bit early on the indicators calling a reversal, expect some more dumping for now.

Long term still wins imo.
travis72682

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 09:33:55 PM

I decided to cut and run.. If the dev decided he should sell why the fuck should I hold..  I may buy back in for the pump that I bet will come later on, but for now Im out.

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
gimme free btc Tongue  :  14DsWStNquSGgJtekxd3CXZvnTsyLmGxeT
http://ribbit.me/?ref=mYUbs6r4OB  free coins or something
pimpcash:  PE4QF7MrgY6gvBuAiwFq2ckHyb7m2utTcF
GnosisDev (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 10:39:24 PM

Good luck with your life of anonymous internet fraud.

Yes, Anonymous I am, when people know my name, and where I live. I'd say thats pretty anonymous.
mamamae
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 01:42:09 AM

ok POD5 so the FUD can stop forever

travis72682

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 02:01:52 AM

to be honest the term "fud" is looked at like its always bullshit... At the beginning (before he sold the premine) I would agree its "fud" in all its negative glory... But at this point I see people calling it like they see it... The dev sold a million coins (probably more) at under 500 satoshi a piece (most likely).. That SCREAMS confidence. . .

You (dev) act like ppl are attacking you for no reason at this point. You kind of fucking asked for it.. Seriously I stayed in as long as I did because I figured no one could be that stupid and it all must be some huge pump and dump scheme he is in on... (probably still the case).

I dont think any amount of pump could save it at this point... If some group starts screaming "buy gns" they loose ALL validity imo as the only explanation would be that it was all a big hoax from the beginning.  Just remember , in the future if you decide to jump on the pump bandwagon that there are a small number of people holding MILLIONS upon MILLIONS of coins. . .  gonna be a steep dump. . .

And sevith you asked why Im mad, not sure I would call it "mad" as I am still up even after this trainwreck, annoyed by a dev that had a good thing going but sold it off for a couple hundred bucks is more accurate....  

If you really think you selling a million premined coins had nothing to do with the price plummeting you are blind...

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
gimme free btc Tongue  :  14DsWStNquSGgJtekxd3CXZvnTsyLmGxeT
http://ribbit.me/?ref=mYUbs6r4OB  free coins or something
pimpcash:  PE4QF7MrgY6gvBuAiwFq2ckHyb7m2utTcF
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 03:50:32 AM

to be honest the term "fud" is looked at like its always bullshit... At the beginning (before he sold the premine) I would agree its "fud" in all its negative glory... But at this point I see people calling it like they see it... The dev sold a million coins (probably more) at under 500 satoshi a piece (most likely).. That SCREAMS confidence. . .

You (dev) act like ppl are attacking you for no reason at this point. You kind of fucking asked for it.. Seriously I stayed in as long as I did because I figured no one could be that stupid and it all must be some huge pump and dump scheme he is in on... (probably still the case).

I dont think any amount of pump could save it at this point... If some group starts screaming "buy gns" they loose ALL validity imo as the only explanation would be that it was all a big hoax from the beginning.  Just remember , in the future if you decide to jump on the pump bandwagon that there are a small number of people holding MILLIONS upon MILLIONS of coins. . .  gonna be a steep dump. . .

And sevith you asked why Im mad, not sure I would call it "mad" as I am still up even after this trainwreck, annoyed by a dev that had a good thing going but sold it off for a couple hundred bucks is more accurate....  

If you really think you selling a million premined coins had nothing to do with the price plummeting you are blind...

+1

+ 1000
this dev doesn't really seems a scammer, in fact he is a jerk and arrogant piece of shit.
The "roadmap" is trash. Another piece of shit.
And I feel like a fool for having trusted and invested my money here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: