Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:32:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Gnosis [GNS] POW/POS Hybrid - Anon EM/Stealth Addressing - Scrypt  (Read 69742 times)
The_Prof

Activity: 345
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 05:25:53 PM

getting near 200 again, when updates come then booom

Jup, it's seeing a good potential reversal. Bottomed out at 150, if some more buys come in it probably won't see 150 again.

There are some things in the works but I won't feed the trolls on here too much.

Where is your sense of adventure... Nothing I like more than the sad pathetic little bastards whining about something they know very little about. If it doesn't go too far in the next few days I might buy another little bundle. I have faith and am slowly teaching myself something called patience.

Look over there...
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoGoon

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 05:48:47 PM

getting near 200 again, when updates come then booom

Jup, it's seeing a good potential reversal. Bottomed out at 150, if some more buys come in it probably won't see 150 again.

There are some things in the works but I won't feed the trolls on here too much.

Where is your sense of adventure... Nothing I like more than the sad pathetic little bastards whining about something they know very little about. If it doesn't go too far in the next few days I might buy another little bundle. I have faith and am slowly teaching myself something called patience.

No patience needed, at some point the uptrend will kick in
GnosisDev (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 06:54:50 PM

Alright, small update guys! But first I'd like to thank the weak hands, without you there wouldn't be strong hands, and no one would make a profit. Please keep selling into my buys, thanks.

We are reworking the logo, and ANN design completely. Hopefully we can get this done by the weekend. Since the original road map wasn't the greatest, (and I heard plenty of negative things) we decided to redo all the colors, and the road map completely. I'm sorry its take so long, but I'm not a graphics artist so I had to find someone to do it. I have been working too hard on the application recent days to worry about the road map. Hopefully the new road map can be posted by the end of the day. The website (Which looks blah) will get a makeover when the new logo colors and ANN designs are posted. don't hold your breath for the ANN designs, I'm pushing to get it done as hard as I can but, I am working on other things and have been keeping really busy.

The Arbitrage application (Dubbed CoinDozR if I don't get sued) is coming along nicely. Later today or tomorrow I'm hoping to post some videos and get some feedback on small tweaks that can be made on the application to improve the overall experience. A few beta testers for the application would be nice. Right now I am working on making RPC calls to the windows QT so it will be possible to automatically move coins into the exchanges/between exchanges/wallets. I'll upload a video demonstration with a commentary soon, if your interested in testing the application or you have features you would like to see implemented let me know! If you don't tell me what features you would like to see, I can't implement them Smiley

Stay tuned, I'll keep everyone posted with what is going on.
RonBurgundy

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 08:11:29 PM

Alright, small update guys! But first I'd like to thank the weak hands, without you there wouldn't be strong hands, and no one would make a profit. Please keep selling into my buys, thanks.

We are reworking the logo, and ANN design completely. Hopefully we can get this done by the weekend. Since the original road map wasn't the greatest, (and I heard plenty of negative things) we decided to redo all the colors, and the road map completely. I'm sorry its take so long, but I'm not a graphics artist so I had to find someone to do it. I have been working too hard on the application recent days to worry about the road map. Hopefully the new road map can be posted by the end of the day. The website (Which looks blah) will get a makeover when the new logo colors and ANN designs are posted. don't hold your breath for the ANN designs, I'm pushing to get it done as hard as I can but, I am working on other things and have been keeping really busy.

The Arbitrage application (Dubbed CoinDozR if I don't get sued) is coming along nicely. Later today or tomorrow I'm hoping to post some videos and get some feedback on small tweaks that can be made on the application to improve the overall experience. A few beta testers for the application would be nice. Right now I am working on making RPC calls to the windows QT so it will be possible to automatically move coins into the exchanges/between exchanges/wallets. I'll upload a video demonstration with a commentary soon, if your interested in testing the application or you have features you would like to see implemented let me know! If you don't tell me what features you would like to see, I can't implement them Smiley

Stay tuned, I'll keep everyone posted with what is going on.

I would LOVE to help beta test it.

Let me know how I can help.

travis72682

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 09:42:36 PM

For everyone one more time, this is the roadmap:

- Arbitrage software is the focus now -> BTER, OKCoin, Polonies, Bitfinex, Bittrex will be added
- Automatic arbitrage trading after
- More exchanges will be added
- Coin mixing worked on after
- Most likely SuperNET add

They had it in pretty colors for the simple minded, but imo that looked a bit bad. Who cares about a colorful roadmap anyway, my sum up says it all.

I'm not part of this coin btw, just a supporter.

Like I told you in irc but you arent bright enough to listen....You cant say "this is the roadmap"  and then put "I'm not part of this coin btw, just a supporter."  We all know you are seviths groupie..  Anything you say is coming from him directly... And that being said, jl777 clearly says that using supernet to promote is a good way to guarantee you coin wont be accepted...

I doubt using your groupie that "isnt affiliated" will change anything...

Do yourself a favor, let this thread disappear into the depths of btct trash...  

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
gimme free btc Tongue  :  14DsWStNquSGgJtekxd3CXZvnTsyLmGxeT
http://ribbit.me/?ref=mYUbs6r4OB  free coins or something
pimpcash:  PE4QF7MrgY6gvBuAiwFq2ckHyb7m2utTcF
CryptoGoon

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 10:19:38 PM

For everyone one more time, this is the roadmap:

- Arbitrage software is the focus now -> BTER, OKCoin, Polonies, Bitfinex, Bittrex will be added
- Automatic arbitrage trading after
- More exchanges will be added
- Coin mixing worked on after
- Most likely SuperNET add

They had it in pretty colors for the simple minded, but imo that looked a bit bad. Who cares about a colorful roadmap anyway, my sum up says it all.

I'm not part of this coin btw, just a supporter.

Like I told you in irc but you arent bright enough to listen....You cant say "this is the roadmap"  and then put "I'm not part of this coin btw, just a supporter."  We all know you are seviths groupie..  Anything you say is coming from him directly... And that being said, jl777 clearly says that using supernet to promote is a good way to guarantee you coin wont be accepted...

I doubt using your groupie that "isnt affiliated" will change anything...

Do yourself a favor, let this thread disappear into the depths of btct trash...  

Oh noes, don't question my credibility cause then this coin won't survive Sad.

Dude, I have nothing to do with this coin. But Sevith is a cool guy and his teammembers are good people, if people don't know that cause they're not reading the information right. That's their problem.

The TA's I'm posting are my serious attempts to show people what's going on with this coin, also they are my own research that I go on. It's the way I invest a lot of money.

Who cares about a damn roadmap and SuperNET at this point.

If you wanna be scared of the conspiracy playing in your mind, be my guest. I'll be making an effort seeing this coin make moves.

If you look, you can see I'm calling a reversal at 150. And it probably hit. And that's not cause I'm part of this coin. That's how I read the charts.

You're just a short term trader that got scared, I don't roll like that fortunetaly.
travis72682

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 10:29:13 PM

lol, Im not surprised it didnt totally crash... the group wouldnt let that happen... But enough of you...

Was that you having a "strong hand" when you dumped the premine for pocket change?

edit: And now you are buying?  So what you are saying is that you dumped the premine, and are now buying back in at a profit? (like you hinted at in irc, want me to post some irc logs Wink ?) What a way to take care of (aka FUCK IN THE ASS) your investors... Just remember, When the group behind this shit starts pumping, Ill be here to point at all the bullshit you say, so pick your words nicely.. I saw what was going on fro the second the coin got atacked on trex.. You fucked the group (and yourself) when you sold the premine... end of story.

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
CryptoGoon

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 10:32:00 PM

lol, Im not surprised it didnt totally crash... the group wouldnt let that happen... But enough of you...

Was that you having a "strong hand" when you dumped the premine for pocket change?

edit: And now you are buying?  So what you are saying is that you dumped the premine, and are now buying back in at a profit? (like you hinted at in irc, want me to post some irc logs Wink ?  What a way to take care of (aka FUCK IN THE ASS) your investors...

travis72682

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 10:35:39 PM

Just remember, when it comes to fud, I dont post big red "scamcoin" in broken english.. I post blocks of text explaining in detail why the fud is legit...Should have kept your fucking mouth shut boy.

edit: to the group in the shadows. My intentions werent to fuck you (I was actually planning on making some money along side you.)  But you chose a shitty dev that fucked up when he sold the premine. My advise, cut your losses lol.. (I did)

cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 10:42:59 PM

edit: And now you are buying?  So what you are saying is that you dumped the premine, and are now buying back in at a profit? (like you hinted at in irc, want me to post some irc logs Wink ?) What a way to take care of (aka FUCK IN THE ASS) your investors...

^^^^^this is on point.

And as far as the road map goes...the first 3 'features' is really just different variations of 1 feature which is the arb app. Just say arb app.
The 5th 'feature' isnt a feature. Its speculation on getting to SuperNet, which James (jl777) has stated numerous times that whoever uses Supernet hype or speculation to pump prices or build hype will NOT be accepted. Even if he hadn't said that, stuff like that doesnt belong in a road map.  So all in all, the road map really has 1 feature, the exchange arb app. And since that's already been in the OP from the beginning, there really is no need for a road map.

cryptoholic11

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 10:58:48 PM

Dev just kicked me out of the IRC for speaking my mind and telling the truth. Here are his last few words before banning me. A dev that admits he dumped 1m premine at 450 only to buy back at 150. I'll be taking more screenshots and pastebins. I have 500k coins but I dont give a shit if it becomes 0. At this point id rather see this shitcoin, run by a shitdev, die.

GnosisDev (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 11:08:56 PM

Dev just kicked me out of the IRC for speaking my mind and telling the truth. Here are his last few words before banning me. A dev that admits he dumped 1m premine at 450 only to buy back at 150. I'll be taking more screenshots and pastebins. I have 500k coins but I dont give a shit if it becomes 0. At this point id rather see this shitcoin, run by a shitdev, die.

http://puu.sh/bLh30/a7bd6c6d20.png

Yes, I banned you and any other trolls that want to come in crying because they trade on losses, I'll ban them too. For future reference the IRC channel will be used as a useful tool of communication, no crying and pointing fingers will be tolerated.
cryptoholic11

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 11:12:59 PM

I wasnt crying, idiot. You started the whole thing by asking me questions, and I simply responded. You have a long road to redemption, believe me. Best of luck bud.

cryptoholic11

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 11:45:07 PM

I was told to post this convo. http://pastebin.com/ahA67TW1

Jax37

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 12:10:13 AM

Don't blame the dev if you tried to trade and got it wrong. It happens, just put it down to experience and move on.
travis72682

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 01:18:08 AM

If/when the group pumps (or attempts to) this pile of shit I would not get greedy. By now the group is most likely looking for a cheap way out of this train wreck..  I feel bad for them in a way tbh (the group)

Sevith Pm'd me as well when I left the channel. Same type of bs.  Not very bright that one.... Admitting some shit that pretty much fucked him (and his investors)...When I read that he dumped the premine I honestly thought it HAD to be BS... That maybe it was just to drive the price down (which I now know was true, just that it was sevith doing it and wasnt the group behind that part I dont think) Not very hard to point at this thread when it gets pumped... I doubt this coin will ever break 1k now... the investors will dump at 600...  So much potential (to make money)... so much fail. . .

CryptoGoon

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 02:10:11 AM

Since we're exposing people, here's some of the PM I had with these haters:

20:36 <Travis726> I may buy back in
20:36 <CryptoGoon> The team seem serious about it
20:36 <Travis726> well. more back in
20:36 <Travis726> cool

^^ this is what I call scared money change of heart

13:11 <cryptoholic> i dunno man, a lot of things dont add up. Ive supported this the whole time, but some of that fud is on point

^^ this is what I call falling for the trolls, while not knowing what ur talking about.

My current thoughts:

1. I had a good conversation with the dev, I'm not gonna reveal anything more out of respect for what he's doing. I can tell you that these bct trolls won't affect this coin one bit.

2. The dump in the beginning was an unexpected thing. The chat says he sold some at 450, that was way past the dump. He's still holding a lot of the premine looking at the numbers. The dev isn't on some payroll by a pumper, it's his ideas and work. So I don't have any problem with him cashing out a bit for bounties and minor profits.

3. The dump was probably miners bugging cause of the block explorer freezing thinking price was tanking protecting their investment, understand 30 million coins were mined so thats a lot of possible dumping when panic. Also, most coins dump when released, and seeing this is a Scrypt coin, some hardcore mining was probably done quite fast.

This is my last two cents, whoever wants any info find me on IRC or Twitter. BCT is not my kind of place. I'm not in this coin's team but I am a hodler, and I have some valid reasons for it.
cryptoholic11

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 02:11:59 AM

you exposed me alright.

GnosisDev (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 02:34:48 AM

Updated ANN with the roadmap, I'll release a wallet update tomorrow.
darylluke

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 02:53:24 AM

Updated ANN with the roadmap, I'll release a wallet update tomorrow.

Shocked Shocked Keep up the GREAT work DEV!!  Shocked Shocked

~darylluke.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: