Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:56:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] [NILI] NILIcoins Art-coins  (Read 7697 times)
NILIcoin (OP)

Activity: 638
Merit: 530

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 03:25:37 PM
Merited by nutildah (5)

I like art and collect it sometimes.  If I can obtain some of your art mining your coin I will consider it.  Is that the basic idea here?

NILI coin will be issued on Counterwallet  as a digital coin https://www.counterparty.co/. This means that you don't mine it. instead you will obtain it on the market using your Counterwallet. Then  If you wish to buy my art you will use these coins to pay for it. The only way to buy my art will be by using the NILI coin . The coins give an opportunity for people who wish to invest in art to do so without actually buying it but rather have a a share in it.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jookly
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 03:32:27 PM

I like art and collect it sometimes.  If I can obtain some of your art mining your coin I will consider it.  Is that the basic idea here?

NILI coin will be issued on Counterwallet  as a digital coin https://www.counterparty.co/. This means that you don't mine it. instead you will obtain it on the market using your Counterwallet. Then  If you wish to buy my art you will use these coins to pay for it. The only way to buy my art will be by using the NILI coin . The coins give an opportunity for people who wish to invest in art to do so without actually buying it but rather have a a share in it.

ah i see. so you don't actually get the art. you just get a "share" of it.  very interesting
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 07:07:28 AM

ah i see. so you don't actually get the art. you just get a "share" of it.  very interesting

Yes you get a share of it in a the form of a coin. and you can also obtain an art piece if you wish to do so using your coins. nevertheless,  Since the coin holders community are the owner of this art collection any work that is done to promote the art like shows in galleries and museums will benefit the entire community. also as a coin owner you will be getting dividends  on future art projects and future coin projects.
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 10:03:33 AM

Why don't you post samples of your artwork?

maybe because it's 100% scam?

Or he is searching on google now..

TRUST

I like to address the issue of trust here. from a few angles:

REPUTATION: Before deciding to invest in NILI coin you need to find out what is the art which this coin  buy.
                      You also need to know that the art is in my possession and that Im real and honest person.
                      For this I will supply a few references  of shows in which I have participated and of people who know me and got my art.
                      I will also direct you to public information about myself as a person. and some people in the crypto community who know me in person.

MOTIVATION: When you consider the option of a scam or quick profit, you need to consider the bigger picture. As an artist I spent much of my work efforts and talent in doing my art which was               
                      more  important for me than making money. By offering the public a share in my art I give my art a better chance to be seen and be interesting to that public. After all as an artist my         
                      main goal is to expose my art to people and make them interested in it. Of cures I would love to make a living doing my art but not as a crook, my integrity is even more important for me
                      then my art.
                      In the long  run,creating the coin as scam, will defeat all my goals both as an artist and as an activist who spent a lot of time trying to make the world a better place.

In other words : IM NOT AFTER YOUR MONEY, IM AFTER YOUR ATTENTION AND IF YOU GIVE ME YOUR ATTENTION YOU WILL GET YOUR MONEY WORTH.                        
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 11:00:03 AM

So the fact is that you,as an artist, are short of money. You wanna find some in the crypto world?

Actually as an artist I am making money in the movie industry  working as a scenic artist. (and Im good at it) https://productionbeast.com/288775-nili-lerner  Also,  I could do better in the crypto world trading with other's coins. But after spending the last three years mostly fighting wall street power to make the world a better place, I figured out the best strategies by using my art to illustrate it.  I do believe that an interdependent cryptocurrencies economy will create a competitive credit market which will give back the power to  the 99%.
In did as I stated, I  hope to make some money from NILI coin's sell, but as I said, this money I raise in order to fund the development of a rode map for this project's grand vision:

The grand vision of NILIcoins is to supply industries and communities with tools to capitalize directly on their commercial  power, and then utilize coin independence and versatility to initiate the construction of a competitive credit industry.
The first step is to provide customized and ready to use coin packages which are fitted with all necessary components to facilitate a seamless multi-coin clearance. Then to see through the creation of  a platform on which these coins can be lend as credit to the public. The NILIcoins project itself was conceived as a result of the need to illustrate this concept in real terms as well as to fund  the creation of a road map for the funding and development of these platforms.
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 11:26:54 AM

Reading your OP had me skeptical, but reading through your replies convinced me that you believe in what you're doing.

Because of the subjectivity component of art valuation, I may buy some $NILI during your initial offering, but more likely I'll purchase some on the open market.

I'm more interested in the shit-disturbance that a Coca-Cola "art piece" coin will cause. Nobody cares if you make art that derogates Coca-Cola and then sell that art piece... but if you create an art work which is a cryptocoin whose fundamental value component is its unauthorized use of the Coca-Cola brand, the owner of that brand will want a (very large, maybe 100%) piece of it. I guarantee that if one megalomanic douchebag like Kanye West can send lawyers after $COYE (COINYE), Coca-Cola will bring their lawyers knocking on your door. Thus far, it seems you have probably thought this through and have decided you're OK with risking legal retribution.

If however you haven't considered the fact that you're putting your personal peace of mind and finances on the line, and potentially setting yourself up as a martyr for your art, please do so, as financial might makes legal right in the USA, and companies like Coca-Cola pre-hire an army of lawyers to protect their brand from unauthorized use like you would be doing.

I and other investors will be hard for Coca-Cola's lawyers to track through the blockchain; you will be a much easier target for them.

twitter.com/notsofast
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 01:37:24 PM

Reading your OP had me skeptical, but reading through your replies convinced me that you believe in what you're doing.

Because of the subjectivity component of art valuation, I may buy some $NILI during your initial offering, but more likely I'll purchase some on the open market.

I'm more interested in the shit-disturbance that a Coca-Cola "art piece" coin will cause. Nobody cares if you make art that derogates Coca-Cola and then sell that art piece... but if you create an art work which is a cryptocoin whose fundamental value component is its unauthorized use of the Coca-Cola brand, the owner of that brand will want a (very large, maybe 100%) piece of it. I guarantee that if one megalomanic douchebag like Kanye West can send lawyers after $COYE (COINYE), Coca-Cola will bring their lawyers knocking on your door. Thus far, it seems you have probably thought this through and have decided you're OK with risking legal retribution.

If however you haven't considered the fact that you're putting your personal peace of mind and finances on the line, and potentially setting yourself up as a martyr for your art, please do so, as financial might makes legal right in the USA, and companies like Coca-Cola pre-hire an army of lawyers to protect their brand from unauthorized use like you would be doing.

I and other investors will be hard for Coca-Cola's lawyers to track through the blockchain; you will be a much easier target for them.

I love this question! thank you for bringing it up.

" but if you create an art work which is a cryptocoin whose fundamental value component is its unauthorized use of the Coca-Cola brand, the owner of that brand will want a (very large, maybe 100%) piece of it"

As a visual artist I can quote the Coca-Cola brand image just like any pop artist before me.  As a conceptual artist  I can have the artistic freedom to use that brand's name in order to create the coin concept. If they had already created a cryptocoin  branded to the Coca-Cola company they could try to  say that I commit an act of counter-fitting, but there in no law regarding cryptocurrency  and their legal use as a company coin. Actually I would be delighted  when they will try to make a legal move against me. It will bring much awareness to  NILIcoins grand vision of creating a competitive market for coins and credit providers . It will also make my Coca-Cola coin limited addition a real collectors item and will benefit my investors instantly.

"If however you haven't considered the fact that you're putting your personal peace of mind and finances on the line, and potentially setting yourself up as a martyr for your art, please do so, as financial might makes legal right in the USA, and companies like Coca-Cola pre-hire an army of lawyers to protect their brand from unauthorized use like you would be doing."

All that I own is my art. and I always had my good hand and my good brains to provide for my needs. I can face off an army of lawyers with a smile. Im sure we will all have much fun with it. 

Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 06:09:20 AM

Well now, might I suggest you consider a few of these?

http://dogelet.com/buy/Waterfall-Iceland-V1-by-Atomicat
http://dogelet.com/buy/Waterfall-269-by-Atomicat

Stunning detail in this one.

http://dogelet.com/buy/Waterfall-372-by-Atomicat

Sorry, but you'll have to print and frame them yourself.  Personally I consider the art to be more important than the artist, but I can tell you that my work hangs in the provincial gallery of Manitoba.
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 01:21:41 PM

This is where Im heading. There will be a few very interesting stops on the way.  Wink
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=793523.msg8937617#msg8937617

IFCC
Interest Free Credit Coins

Interest Free Credit Coins is a platform for crypto-currencies to replace interest-based fiat credit with interest-free crypto-coins loans

IFCC is being develop on the premise of a free independent-currencies market in which currency suppliers and credit providers will have to cater to a decentralized competitive free market of currencies.

The coins mechanism of distribution as loans through the IFCC platform is such that it can guarantee value for lenders based on future demand for the coins. Since value is a product of demand, and fluctuation in demand are a product of projected figures and speculation on future figures, the IFCC system is designed in such way that there is always a predetermined figure for the lowest possible demand of coin supply and Thus a floor for the coins value relative to the entire market.

IFCC vision is to map out and take the steps required to move the economy from “debts based” economy to  “added value” economy.
The philosophy behind the “added-value” economy is such that value is “loaded” into  anything including financial instrument such as currency, based on users demand, thus the users are the ones that should benefit from the value acquired by the power of their trust. The IFCC platform is designed to reword borrowers on the increased value of the borrowed coins

The IFCC network long term vision is to use the network power to offer and replace fiat-based debts with the IFCC network coins that are loaned interest free,

The IFCC coin will be the platform's token.
 Lenders participating in the platform's lending pool will be reworded with tokens.
 1 IFCC coin For any number of coins lend through the pool in the value of 1 mili-bitcoin on the day of lending.

more details are coming soon!!!!

akai

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 01:42:03 PM

But I think no any relation between art and virtual assets, unless you urgently need the money.
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 10:33:26 AM

But I think no any relation between art and virtual assets, unless you urgently need the money.

I think so too ... Shocked

In did I was contemplating much the use of my art for the project. In the past year I tried to work directly with cryptcurrency presenting some of my ideas as platform to develop. But even in this community I had difficulties getting through with my views. Like how value is created and what can give real substance to a coin. When I try to explain people that they will be able to claim back their power by making the choice which coins to except as a reword on their work, they have a very hard time understanding. I realized that the best strategy would be to make my coin and follow with it all the stages of putting value into it. Also my plan is to make a model of all these platform, like the lending pool using the coins which I will create.   
pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 08:33:24 AM

and that's why an artist can self evaluate their collection at an arbitary million dollars.

--

perhaps you could digitise all your art, destroy the phsyical copies, and enter them all into the blockchain .. selling each peice as a seperate coin.

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 08:52:53 AM

and that's why an artist can self evaluate their collection at an arbitary million dollars.

--

perhaps you could digitise all your art, destroy the phsyical copies, and enter them all into the blockchain .. selling each peice as a seperate coin.

There is  the medium in which the art was made. You can not get the full understanding of an oil painting on a digitized image. The Image itself is only a part of the art work. But I have done something similar on TWITTER where I have done art using the platform as the art form.

To illustrate the conceptual end of my work I will introduce you the my work on Twitter. In 2009 I had a twitter account under the name @whatar. back then the question was "what are you doing" and my first profile picture was the first five letters of that question.
For 6 months I have tweeted a few thousand art tweets, making twitter into an art platform. At first very few people got it' but as time past it evolve into a very interesting real time interactive art form #twitterart was one outcome of the graphic ideas but there where many more interesting concepts that sprouted from the medium itself.
@whatar was deleted .
 Deleting it was part of the art concept. There are only a  few places some of the work can be seen like some twitpics in this link. for example this is "the golden tweet" which is a printed copy of the first graphic tweet. It is a printout that was treated with gold paint and became one of a few real objects which are left from the virtual project http://twitpic.com/lluc0   http://twitpic.com/llynf .
Another sample is this  http://twitpic.com/hsgtf  . which is a pic a tweet stating that "this tweet is an art piece" retweeted to make it real http://twitpic.com/hsnh4  then printed to take to a gallery in NYC.
And this work which is a tweet  using the word art which was than  RT by Robin http://twicsy.com/i/aYG6b which made it sound like a bird tweet and made the work.
And here is a picture of my art in a show in brooklyn twitted on the day of the event. there you can see one of my painting A portrait of Picasso http://twitpic.com/lxcqa

majeis

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 09:12:34 AM

Your other thread makes this one even less credible. Are you that pressed for cash?

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 12:48:21 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2014, 08:11:32 PM by NILIcoin

This is the link to My Coca-Coin that is in the making [PRE-ANN] [ICOKE] Coca-Cola Coin  
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=798131.0
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 11:35:27 AM

Your other thread makes this one even less credible. Are you that pressed for cash?
My other thread That of the Coca-Cola coin [ICOKE] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=798131.0 actually reinforce everything that I say here by creating the real assets of the coin just like I have described here.
And this one https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=793523.msg8937617#msg8937617 is a projection of the future, at the moment I have to develope further that Art-Coins t
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 10:40:20 AM

My other thread That of the Coca-Cola coin [ICOKE] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=798131.0 actually reinforce everything that I say here by creating the real assets of the coin just like I have described here.
And this one https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=793523.msg8937617#msg8937617 is a projection of the future, at the moment I have to develope further that Art-Coins

Google got it!!!

https://www.google.co.il/search?q=coca-cola+images&espv=2&biw=1280&bih=620&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=XRM1VLT8M4Te7AbPnIDYCg&ved=0CBoQsAQ#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=3T4BYqlIcw8HGM%253A%3B9N1VGTdc6U5-1M%3Bhttps%253A%252F%252Fip.bitcointalk.org%252F%253Fu%253Dhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fusfinancepost.com%25252Fwp-content%25252Fuploads%25252F2014%25252F06%25252Fcoca-cola-1.jpg%2526t%253D545%2526c%253DDywp6QvoemjGaQ%3Bhttps%253A%252F%252Fbitcointalk.org%252Findex.php%253Ftopic%253D798131.0%3B936%3B924
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:00:15 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2014, 08:34:08 AM by NILIcoin

up coming coins on NILIcoins

Trade  Coin
IEBAY A Trade Token-Coin*
* The Trade Token-coin model is my intellectual property

The Trade Token-Coin mechanism allows the network to capitalize on
the volume of trade it is creating, by directing the exchange
trade volume to a public exchange platform, which sells
and buy the Trade Token-coin on behalf of all users.

Method of Payments and Exchanges

A buyer is charged by the system in the value of his purchased item.

Trade Coins are being bought by the system in the trade market upon any currency payment.

The merchant is being credited for the item by the system with the acquired Trade Coins.

Upon request (can be set automatically) the system then sell the Trade Coins on behalf
of the merchant and buy the currency of the merchant"s choice, then credit the merchant with that currency

Fees

The credit card's fee is observed by the system which is buying the Trade Coins on behalf of the shopper

This fee value requirement is then transferred to the merchant as the system’s fee,
which have to be payed to the system in Trade Coins. .

Goods traded in the network, using the Trade Coin directly are charged much lower fee

No exchange fees are required to be paid by users

Trade Coin [IEBAY] is issued on Counterwallet.
 100,000 coins have been issued.

more detail are coming soon

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:38:09 PM

hey,  look what I did found on google.... my own work that I thought was gone for ever since I have deleted my art from twitter as part of my art concept. So the twitter account is gone but not all my work.
http://twitpic.com/photos/nililerner?page=5

some of the photos  are part of an appropriation art ( which most of you here have to google to find out that it is an art form) project. my Coca-Cola coin and other brand coins projects falls under this category of art
Edser

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 04:34:15 PM

The idea that you focused on promoting what your art may be worth one day is the main reason why you have already failed.
There is a line of working as an artist for a living and just trying to cash in.

Your future coins will only get you sued into nothingness.

quote defcoin ==== LOL... oh no, the coin is dead cause $DEV doesn't live on BCT! When will you people learn that everything on here is completely irrelevant next to useless. Devs need to stop using it all together, only then can crypto begin to flourish. It's such a shame that people consider this shit hole to be the pinnacle of information when it comes to developments. I don't blame $DEV for not coming on here, and frankly I am embarrassed that I even check BCT myself.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: