Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:33:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of money panel discussion: Virtual Currencies  (Read 2824 times)
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2012, 03:54:40 AM

Many Bitcoin Escrow companies exist, and I even talked about it at the end of the panel

That's cool. The video sounded a bit like it was cut off by some unknown amount before the end.

Yeh, the whole panel was 1 hour, I think she ran out of tape Sad

It was my post quoting a ran-out-of-tape post and supplying an Fail image that was removed, bc. I opt to post an image opposed to expressing with words how I truly felt about why the second half was not recorded. This was an important event for Bitcoin, one that we have been waiting for to read, hear and, yes, hopefully watch about. Now, somebody explain to me in terms that I can understand how the FUCK did the entire talk not get recorded. Are we going to continue to make the same mistakes over and over again, thus looking like a bunch of amateurs?

That's why I opt to only post the image below, opposed to writing the above. Cause I was fuckin' pissed.

To be clear, I'm not pissed because my post was removed, because I truly understand that your reasoning for doing such was sound, Gavin (I assume).

Your totally right, I'm pissed as well

We had an hour long panel and she cut out around 36 minutes. The Q&A was my favorite part, we were able to answer many people's questions!

The lady who recorded it owns this blog ezebis.com

http://www.ezebis.com/venture/bitcoin-interviews-futureofmoney/

Also, our interview she cut my head off for 6 minutes  Sad

Super nice lady though!

-Charlie

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
artisbigshirts

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

dwda

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2012, 03:57:31 AM

Many Bitcoin Escrow companies exist, and I even talked about it at the end of the panel

That's cool. The video sounded a bit like it was cut off by some unknown amount before the end.

Yeh, the whole panel was 1 hour, I think she ran out of tape Sad

It was my post quoting a ran-out-of-tape post and supplying an Fail image that was removed, bc. I opt to post an image opposed to expressing with words how I truly felt about why the second half was not recorded. This was an important event for Bitcoin, one that we have been waiting for to read, hear and, yes, hopefully watch about. Now, somebody explain to me in terms that I can understand how the FUCK did the entire talk not get recorded. Are we going to continue to make the same mistakes over and over again, thus looking like a bunch of amateurs?

That's why I opt to only post the image below, opposed to writing the above. Cause I was fuckin' pissed.

I concur, having easily available and quality videos of bitcoin related events would do wonders for it's image.

This video was really awesome even though it was cut short.

//Kevin Risinger;
//Graphic Design;
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=30623.0

//Donation Address;
1GgFzhP2ef
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2012, 03:05:30 PM

We had an hour long panel and she cut out around 36 minutes. The Q&A was my favorite part, we were able to answer many people's questions!

Super nice lady though!

-Charlie

To be clear, I'm in no way upset with the kind lady who did her darndest to record the event. I just took it for granted that some other bitcoiner would be in attendance taking footage. Is there any chance at all that another camera was rolling?

~Bruno~
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2012, 04:11:52 PM

Super nice lady though!

-Charlie

To be clear, I'm in no way upset with the kind lady who did her darndest to record the event. I just took it for granted that some other bitcoiner would be in attendance taking footage. Is there any chance at all that another camera was rolling?

~Bruno~

Yes! There will be the full audio in about a week  Smiley

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2012, 04:16:55 PM

Super nice lady though!

-Charlie

~Bruno~

Yes! There will be the full audio in about a week  Smiley

Great! Good enough, I recon. Thanks for everything, Yankee.

~Bruno~
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: