Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:29:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I know there is no such thing as 'free energy' but what if it was possible?  (Read 18297 times)
blablaace

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 10:10:03 PM

Sooner of later, scientists will figure out how to use helium-3 for this purpose Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4340
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 02:26:28 AM

The errors in theory of relativity are hilarious! LOL !!!
Yet somehow these "errors" don't seem to affect the accuracy of the GPS system, or gravitational lensing, or the orbit of Mercury, or any of the numerous experiments proving relativity. Explain that.

Yes, the equation is

watts = volts x amps

if there is current. If there is not current the equation is

watts = volts
That equation is as nonsense as mass = time. The units are different. Now, if it was watts = volts x some constant that is independent of current, that would at least not be nonsense, but it predicts that heat will be emitted by a circuit in which no current is flowing, which is obviously false. If you wish people to think you are not completely retarded, please provide an actual, working, electric circuit that produces heat without current flowing through it.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
Mr Tsoutsounopaiktis

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 08:03:13 AM

The relativists are retardeds. Only a retarded would believe that a wave (light) could be traveled without a medium.
Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 08:15:13 AM

The relativists are retardeds. Only a retarded would believe that a wave (light) could be traveled without a medium.

Space has no medium, yet light travels through it, who's the retard now??

Mr Tsoutsounopaiktis

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 11:48:37 AM

Stan Meyer explains how the high voltage performs work:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=WpvxBfEWH_k#t=582
Foxpup
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 12:36:41 PM

Stan Meyer explains how the high voltage performs work:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=WpvxBfEWH_k#t=582
Why should anyone listen to an exposed fraudster?

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
Mr Tsoutsounopaiktis

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 01:30:33 PM

Why dont you try to perform an electrolysis with high voltage, low current to see what happens? Please post the results of the experiment and the differences with classic electrolysis.
Foxpup
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 01:20:30 AM

Why dont you try to perform an electrolysis with high voltage, low current to see what happens? Please post the results of the experiment and the differences with classic electrolysis.
Because I'm not the one making extraordinary claims. You want people to take you seriously, you do the experiment, then show us.

Mr Tsoutsounopaiktis

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 09:23:33 AM

I have not the equipment to do it, but i'm curious to find out if there is any difference between these 2 kinds of electrolysis.
Morbid
Legendary

Activity: 1202
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 01:54:01 PM

Because I'm not the one making extraordinary claims. You want people to take you seriously, you do the experiment, then show us.

hahaha.. many do just that. then to be called fraudsters by people like you. being close minded and open minded separates thos who are willing to learn and those that follow everything thats being told from above.
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 01:33:54 AM

hahaha.. many do just that. then to be called fraudsters by people like you. being close minded and open minded separates thos who are willing to learn and those that follow everything thats being told from above.

I note that of those many, not a single one has had any proof yet.
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 07:19:49 PM

I know this is a science forum and not a forum for conspiracy theorists but I have always been intrigued by the idea of a world where everyone has access to 'free' energy. What impact would it have on the world? Would it solve 99 per cent of all problems?

There will never be "free" energy.  You'll always pay a fee to the power company to maintain the plants and transmissions lines, regardless of what the power itself costs to create.

I think the term you might be looking for is "unlimited" energy?

The kind of unlimited energy one can procure by NOT licking their own boobs ?

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 02:42:00 AM

Almost everything is free. Energy is free. Even the ability to access the energy is free. However, the actual accessing of the energy is the thing that is not free.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Morbid
Legendary

Activity: 1202
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 05:54:15 AM

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/endless-sea-energy-erico-matias-tavares

http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/FEindex.html

http://educate-yourself.org/fe/fewaterasfuel28jan02.shtml

http://www.liberationtechnology.co.uk/index.htm

http://www.nanoflowcell.com/en/nanoflowcell
Decksperiment

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 03:16:10 AM

Take one 12v solar panel. Send output to 12/240 inverter, add 4 way extension, point halogen light at panel. Have a nice day Wink

vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 03:28:14 PM

Almost everything is free. Energy is free. Even the ability to access the energy is free. However, the actual accessing of the energy is the thing that is not free.

Smiley

*if the accesser is not free
GreekBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

getmonero.org

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 12:52:16 AM

Tsoutsounopaikth, liakopoulo's books and conspiracist's blogs isnt the only material that one should read.

I will urge you to read some material from the other side too. You will be amazed of what you can understand.

You make very big allegations that have answers for 1-3 centuries now and you refute to take the answers into account.

Although your name makes me think that you are probably just a troll. A successful one Tongue

Mr Tsoutsounopaiktis

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 09:49:57 AM

Tsoutsounopaikth, liakopoulo's books and conspiracist's blogs isnt the only material that one should read.

I will urge you to read some material from the other side too. You will be amazed of what you can understand.

You make very big allegations that have answers for 1-3 centuries now and you refute to take the answers into account.

Although your name makes me think that you are probably just a troll. A successful one Tongue

I have the right to express my opinion publicly. Do you have a problem with that?
nsimmons

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 05:28:25 PM

I have the right to express my opinion publicly. Do you have a problem with that?

Good thing science isn't a democracy. Opinions don't matter, results do.

Mr Tsoutsounopaiktis

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 06:04:03 PM

Good thing science isn't a democracy. Opinions don't matter, results do.

Science is logic, and relativity is illogical, without results. I have the right to disagree with relativity. Read this book:  http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/tesla/occultether/occultether.htm
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: