Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:55:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I know there is no such thing as 'free energy' but what if it was possible?  (Read 18297 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 09:28:06 PM

The Laws of Thermodynamics are the Laws of "Heat Power." Magnetism and electricity are not heat processes. A magnet can create force from nothing.

Herp derp.

Heat is a model to describe the flux of thermal energy a combination of kinetic and internal potential energy,  which quite literally comes from the energy state of the electrons, which when unpaired, produce magnetic field and produce a current when allowed to move freely in a conductor, also known as electricity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heat_equation
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_band_structure
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauli_exclusion_principle
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Density_of_states

Go to school.

You can convert the electricity to heat but the electrons themselves are not heat. You must go again to school and learn the real physics.

"I believe that all mathematical physicists should be hanged
from the highest trees and telephone poles available.

If the laws forbid this, or it messes up the landscape,
then we should institutionalize the whole lot of them.
But keep in mind that there aren't enough funny farms to hold so many idiots.

I'm so upset that relativists hold the reins of power that I think that I'll
just go and read the newspaper to cool off..."

"Bill Gaede"

Source: http://www.youstupidrelativist.com/

You mean the mathematical physics that make possible the device you are using to spout nonsense? I understand the math that makes the pnp, or npn junctions possible in your cpu, but this math is wrong?  Roll Eyes

You can't convert things to heat, heat is a process not a state. You don't increase the heat of something, this is non-sensical, literally it doesn't make sense. You can increase the kinetic energy of the particles, or the potential energy of the electrons through a process called heating.

Compressing a gas increases its temperature, you haven't heated it, why?
Transferring a fluid from one area to another doesn't create fluid, it simple moves it.

Heat is the transfer of energy, it is not energy. The energy itself is thermal energy, which in part is the quantum energy levels of the bound electrons. At absolute zero, the electrons collapse to the lowest energy levels and fill their shells. You are confused, uneducated and wrong.

I have an MSc in applied physics with emphasis in solid state.

You?

However, not all practical application understands this (this = standard physics).

There is an area of quantum mechanics that suggests that working with mathematics and scientific testing is the thing that produces the results, because the scientist is either looking for the results, or his subconscious is looking for the results, or possibly, because the subconsciouses of many people are looking for the results.

It's something like in medicine, where you give a bunch of patients sugar pills rather than the medicine, and like, over 30% get the same or better effects than those taking the medicine.

Once the results have been produced, it is very hard to contradict the results and produce other, different results. Why? Because a scientist who is trying to do this has already been convinced - at least subconsciously - that the results produce are the only ones able to be produced.

Once in awhile a strong-willed inventor produces something like perpetual motion. On a regular basis, he gets out way more energy or force than he puts in. And his invention virtually runs itself. Yet, his work can't be duplicated, simply because those who try to duplicate it simply "know" that it can't work like that. At the same time, the inventor, because he "knows" that his thing works, keeps on getting working results.

There hasn't been enough testing with QM along these lines to ascertain how this works. In fact, because of the complexity involved in this area of science, testing along these lines is just starting. One of the reasons for the lack of testing is, modern science almost refuses to believe that there is such a thing as consciousness, conscience, soul, and spirit.

If you look through TED Talks at http://www.ted.com/talks/browse, you will find that modern science is gradually stepping out of its own self-inflicted "dark ages," and is starting to look at the reality of non-physical, human interaction with the world around us, human interaction done using the mind directly, activated by the soul and spirit rather than thought and logic alone.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cocos

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 10:27:13 PM

The problem with the theoretical physicists is that they make a theory and they expect the nature to obey to this theory. This is nonsense.
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 12:19:34 AM

I understand the math that makes the pnp, or npn junctions possible in your cpu, but this math is wrong?  Roll Eyes

I have an MSc in applied physics with emphasis in solid state.

You?

Based on your knowledge would you say that most modern pnp and npn junctions exploit the field effect to perform their switching functions?
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 12:21:08 AM

I agree. Why aren't we funding this?
Superhitech
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 12:23:32 AM

This would probably work too!
(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 12:24:19 AM

That candle holder is quite brilliant actually.

Superhitech
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 12:26:39 AM

Mind blown....
Superhitech
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 12:27:21 AM

That candle holder is quite brilliant actually.

I know right! Awesome!
Superhitech
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 12:31:22 AM

And I did some research on that candle holder, when the wax goes to the bottom, you can take the candle out and place it on top again!
(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 12:36:15 AM

And I did some research on that candle holder, when the wax goes to the bottom, you can take the candle out and place it on top again!

LOL! I assumed as much, otherwise it would be pretty useless.  Tongue

notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 12:43:17 AM

I'm sure the mad scientists will eventually figure out how to use helium 3 but until then we have solar cells and magnetic driven wind turbines?
nikkoy

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 02:14:26 AM

There's no such thing as free energy because that's not how the laws of physics works, there is however plenty of cheap energy, everything has a cost and has to come from something especially when you try generating electricity, the problem is people who declare free energy don't think about what they're saying that much which is why it gets thrown around so often especially in politics.

I think the term you might be looking for is "unlimited" energy?

I wouldn't think there was unlimited either really, because even plentiful resources are finite but I could be proven wrong on that point but we haven't discovered anything that is truly unlimited yet.

i agree with lethn. There is no such thing as unlimited energy because we have limited resources. There is a point where anything would come to an end. Even the stars that produces great amounts of energy would suddenly come to its end and explode.

and there would be no free energy because the businessmen and the government wont allow it. They wont have income from it and they cant control it. They want money and power thats all
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 04:13:50 AM

There's no such thing as free energy because that's not how the laws of physics works, there is however plenty of cheap energy, everything has a cost and has to come from something especially when you try generating electricity, the problem is people who declare free energy don't think about what they're saying that much which is why it gets thrown around so often especially in politics.

I think the term you might be looking for is "unlimited" energy?

I wouldn't think there was unlimited either really, because even plentiful resources are finite but I could be proven wrong on that point but we haven't discovered anything that is truly unlimited yet.

i agree with lethn. There is no such thing as unlimited energy because we have limited resources. There is a point where anything would come to an end. Even the stars that produces great amounts of energy would suddenly come to its end and explode.

and there would be no free energy because the businessmen and the government wont allow it. They wont have income from it and they cant control it. They want money and power thats all

Sounds like some government big business person making a statement.

I agree with lethn, as well. There's just gotta be a limit to energy. Not that we will see it for the next 13 to 14 billion years, of course.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Mr Tsoutsounopaiktis

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 09:43:16 AM

The magnetic generators are real and will soon flood the market and this will mean the end of capitalism.
Mr Tsoutsounopaiktis

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 09:58:00 AM

Free Energy Motor - Generator QMOGEN 1KWATT EVIVA unit from Kiev Ukraine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6j860XSP2fU
domeven

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 10:08:45 AM

utopistic miracle
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 10:21:06 AM

There is no free energy, well its possible but it still cost something..
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 04:19:00 AM
Merited by Foxpup (4)

Oh geez. Having a background in electromagnetism, I really should stay out of this loony bin, but since I'm too much of a sadist...

There is an area of quantum mechanics that suggests that working with mathematics and scientific testing is the thing that produces the results, because the scientist is either looking for the results, or his subconscious is looking for the results, or possibly, because the subconsciouses of many people are looking for the results.

Quantum doesn't make the scientist "produce" the outcome, but rather the outcome observed depends on how the scientist observed it. The outcome is the same, and is produced by nature regardless of what the scientist does. But, like looking at something from the left side or the right side and seeing two different outcomes, in quantum physics observation are different based on how one looks.

The problem with the theoretical physicists is that they make a theory and they expect the nature to obey to this theory. This is nonsense.

They make a theory based on previously observed evidence. A theory is simply a best guess explanation for the reality observed. Theoretical physicists observe some events in nature, which obeys its own laws, and come up with theories to explain how it does those things that it actually does. You make it sound as if theory is something scientists thing happens, while nature has something else happen, which is absolutely not what a theory or what scientists do.

As for the stupid "magnet powered" motors, magnets are not a source of energy. They have zero energy when they are in a neutral position not near anything magnetic, store up energy when you bring them close to another magnetic field, and release that energy when they are let go and allowed to return to their neutral position again. It's basic Science 101 kinetic/potential energy stuff. Basically, a magnet as a source of energy is no different from a spring, which can push off when you squeeze it, but you have to add the energy to compress the spring in the first place, or a hill that will let a ball roll down off of it, but you have to roll that ball to the top of the hill to store up energy in it. For magnetic energy to start exherting any force, you first have add force to it. And whatever force you add will be less than the force you get back. You claimed that magnetism and electricity don't have anything to do with heat, but that is absolutely untrue. Magnetic fields passing through magnets and wires create heat, and in high enough energy concentrations can create massive amounts of heat. That's how hair dryers work, and why electro magnetic motors have limits on how much they can move or what kind of strain they can handle. They overheat.
cocos

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 08:12:42 AM

Oh geez. Having a background in electromagnetism, I really should stay out of this loony bin, but since I'm too much of a sadist...

Quantum doesn't make the scientist "produce" the outcome, but rather the outcome observed depends on how the scientist observed it. The outcome is the same, and is produced by nature regardless of what the scientist does. But, like looking at something from the left side or the right side and seeing two different outcomes, in quantum physics observation are different based on how one looks.

They make a theory based on previously observed evidence. A theory is simply a best guess explanation for the reality observed. Theoretical physicists observe some events in nature, which obeys its own laws, and come up with theories to explain how it does those things that it actually does. You make it sound as if theory is something scientists thing happens, while nature has something else happen, which is absolutely not what a theory or what scientists do.

As for the stupid "magnet powered" motors, magnets are not a source of energy. They have zero energy when they are in a neutral position not near anything magnetic, store up energy when you bring them close to another magnetic field, and release that energy when they are let go and allowed to return to their neutral position again. It's basic Science 101 kinetic/potential energy stuff. Basically, a magnet as a source of energy is no different from a spring, which can push off when you squeeze it, but you have to add the energy to compress the spring in the first place, or a hill that will let a ball roll down off of it, but you have to roll that ball to the top of the hill to store up energy in it. For magnetic energy to start exherting any force, you first have add force to it. And whatever force you add will be less than the force you get back. You claimed that magnetism and electricity don't have anything to do with heat, but that is absolutely untrue. Magnetic fields passing through magnets and wires create heat, and in high enough energy concentrations can create massive amounts of heat. That's how hair dryers work, and why electro magnetic motors have limits on how much they can move or what kind of strain they can handle. They overheat.

You say antiscientific nonsenses. I cant talk seriously with you. You paid by the oil companies? They pay well?
GreekBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

getmonero.org

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 10:19:24 AM

The magnetic generators are real and will soon flood the market and this will mean the end of capitalism.

Nope. They have already flooded the internet attracting uneducated people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: