Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:10:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I know there is no such thing as 'free energy' but what if it was possible?  (Read 18299 times)
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 07:00:54 PM

When we understand that Tesla's "flying saucer" was powered by a so called "free energy system", a.k.a. 'over  unity'-system (you get more energy out than you put in) at a time when the fledgling aviation and motor car industry was based on the oil and petroleum, it is quite easy to understand what happened to these inventions.
Yes, it is quite easy to understand what happened to these inventions: they never worked is what happened to them. Roll Eyes

Hah, well put. I wish people would stfu about Tesla. Yeah he was a good scientist and did some valuable research, but he's not on the same level as guys like Planck/Einstein/Schrodinger/Bohr who REALLY pushed the boundaries of science.

Tesla would be proper pissed off if he could see the bullshit people are attributing to his name. Just because Isaac Newton discovered gravity doesn't mean that the philosopher's stone is real...
you need to research on einstein a bit deeper mate. the only reason he became superstar is to counter tesla's theories which could revolutionise the world of physics. about 140 years ago it went all wrong due to politics affecting the direction of development within physics community. lorentz's electrodynamics have been chosen which completely disregards ether as anything important - a big mistake. tesla was working on numerous projects that would require for ether to be recognised differently in order for them to be implemented. that would require current lawrene's electrodynamic theory to be revised. so for humanity not to discover the hidden key in physics einstein came to become world known figure supported by sell out scientists and phony nobel prise behing him. general theory of relativity which is based on collection of other people's theories further sets itself in such way that it backs up lawrence's electrodynamics. einstein is a figure placed there by early zionists in order for tesla's true direction in physics to be scrapped forever. towards end of his life most of his works have been seized. whatever he was working on is what we need now to further our knowledge. many physicians are now disputing over their works as nothing works properly. we cannot understand quantum mechanics before we correctly understand electrodynamics.

We have free energy already, it's called solar panels but there is more to that as well and it revolves around the pyramides.

whoever is interested.. just google "giza power plant" - plenty of info there.

Really? I could have sworn Lorentz's theories included the aether and it was Einstein's theories (built upon Lorentz's and others) gave evidence that the concept of an aether was not needed, I may be wrong here. I also hadn't heard that he became a superstar to counter Tesla's theories, they were in different fields no? While your "Einstein was a Zionist puppet" conspiracies are fun ideas, I don't think they have much evidence.

If all this were true, and science "chose" the wrong theories back in the 19th century (which is not quite how science works), then how are tens of thousands of independent scientists today using the 100 year old theories of relativity and quanta to do incredible things like quantum entanglement. These theories have never been disproven, which is why they are still used.

Re: the pyramid power plants, post a good link with references and I'll read it, not interested in youtube videos or trawling through pages of nonsense on google.
cocos

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 09:32:17 PM

"  An Aetheric Future
If the aether is what truly powers an electric circuit, it means that mainstream science has gone extremely off-track over the past hundred years. To get back on track, we would need to admit the existence of the aether, study its properties, and figure out how it can be harnessed and manipulated - or captured from the environment to produce free energy!

From Tesla's writings, it seems like aether acts like a highly compressed gas. With his Tesla coil he was able to first isolate the aether (pure voltage) from the current, and then magnify it with his secondary spiral or pancake coil to produce a gain of energy. If this is possible, then there must be many ways to extract energy from this limitless source that fills the universe. We just have to find them.

This 'cold' form of electricity (devoid of electron flow) has many unique properties that are being demonstrated on a regular basis by multiple inventors. For example, when hooked up to an antenna (like the sphere on top of a Tesla coil) it can transmit power wirelessly via longitudinal waves. These waves can then penetrate Faraday cages, unlike conventional transverse waves. Also, aether flow or 'cold electricity' can be used to transmit power down one wire for long distances, in a way that would not be possible with conventional current. In addition, it does not 'burn' like hot electricity, in that individuals have used it to illuminate light bulbs underwater, without getting shocked.

If mainstream science took the time to study and understand the properties of the aether flow, it could allow for a new technological revolution to take place. Not only could we extract free energy from the environment instead of burning fossil fuels, but we could build devices custom-engineered to work optimally with cold electricity. Until those devices were broadly proliferated, we could simply extract energy from the aether, convert it from cold electricity to normal electricity (with electron flow), and use it to power the grid.

Of course the aether is suspected to be involved in more than just electricity. It is suspected to be involved in gravity, inertia, and perhaps even time itself. Perhaps the UFOs flying through the sky are somehow manipulating the aether, and as a result producing a propulsive force. Technologies that utilize the aether could be what takes us to the stars!

Another way to look at the situation, is that until we really understand the aether, we cannot have a true understanding of any of the forces of the universe. For example, scientists today cannot tell you for sure exactly what is the 'stuff' that composes a magnetic field or an electric field. They may claim something about 'virtual photons' flying in and out of our dimension, but they really do not know for sure what is taking place. If they studied the aether, they may be able to come up with an answer.

Instead, we are being kept in the dark by ignorant, cult-like scientists who refuse to look at 'outside of the box' ideas. "

http://www.ascensionnow.co.uk/aether-true-electric-current.html
Morbid
Legendary

Activity: 1202
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 11:38:47 PM

Really? I could have sworn Lorentz's theories included the aether and it was Einstein's theories (built upon Lorentz's and others) gave evidence that the concept of an aether was not needed, I may be wrong here. I also hadn't heard that he became a superstar to counter Tesla's theories, they were in different fields no? While your "Einstein was a Zionist puppet" conspiracies are fun ideas, I don't think they have much evidence.

lorentz theory included aether but it didnt give much meaning to it. ritz proven him wrong. he been baffled as a result as to how could matematicians and physicians approve of it. but he did that after einstein's theory of relativety therefore getting himself against big boys in switzerland - zionist movement started there, as well as einstein's early years. at the time british physics school were making good progress and moving into the right direction until the moment physics got policiticised with ww1.

If all this were true, and science "chose" the wrong theories back in the 19th century (which is not quite how science works), then how are tens of thousands of independent scientists today using the 100 year old theories of relativity and quanta to do incredible things like quantum entanglement. These theories have never been disproven, which is why they are still used.

you see. we know about quantum mechanics for very long time now. though noone can properly explain how it works. all we know is that its very chaotic. if we just study the electrodynamics little better and look at everything differently as a result of that, then we would have less conflicts within physics community. once dinasour scientists die then new generation can unite on agreeing on this and work together. its hard to rewrite books and claim thousands of papers and entire life's worth of work worthless. its always been like this. like in history - every source of power dictates history in their own way - doesnt mean that its a lie if it doesnt correlate with history presented by other entity. but history is in its own right to be politically motivated - physics should not.
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4368
Merit: 3045

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 12:55:29 AM

im not physicist but understanding the politics behind physics is absolutely crucial.
You don't need to tell me you're not a physicist; that much is obvious. The politics behind physics is entirely irrelevant as to whether or not it works. If Einstein's theory of relativity was built on incorrect math, the various experiments proving it would not have worked, and neither would any of the technology built on it, regardless of how much political support he had.

you see. we know about quantum mechanics for very long time now. though noone can properly explain how it works. all we know is that its very chaotic.
If by "we" you mean "you", then of course. Nobody can expect you to understand the advanced stuff when you can't even comprehend the basics. But those of us who do understand basic physics know that there's nothing mysterious about quantum mechanics.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
Morbid
Legendary

Activity: 1202

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 02:54:05 AM
Last edit: December 30, 2014, 03:14:27 AM by Morbid

foxpup if you'd rather prefer to discredit and exert arrogance so be it. the only point im trying to make is that there is bunch of scientists proving time and time again that einstein theory dont work 100%. you can easily look it up - especially from those who study aether. this sort of attitude ruins the scientific communities as a whole. g'day.

btw here is an interesting free energy project going on right now - quite impressive:
http://www.searlsolution.com
http://searlmagnetics.com/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QOE0okG99A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJX17LgBYaQ
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 02:57:58 AM

lorentz theory included aether but it didnt give much meaning to it. ritz proven him wrong. he been baffled as a result as to how could matematicians and physicians approve of it. but he did that after einstein's theory of relativety therefore getting himself against big boys in switzerland - zionist movement started there, as well as einstein's early years. at the time british physics school were making good progress and moving into the right direction until the moment physics got policiticised with ww1.

you see. we know about quantum mechanics for very long time now. though noone can properly explain how it works. all we know is that its very chaotic. if we just study the electrodynamics little better and look at everything differently as a result of that, then we would have less conflicts within physics community. once dinasour scientists die then new generation can unite on agreeing on this and work together. its hard to rewrite books and claim thousands of papers and entire life's worth of work worthless. its always been like this. like in history - every source of power dictates history in their own way - doesnt mean that its a lie if it doesnt correlate with history presented by other entity. but history is in its own right to be politically motivated - physics should not.

If you believe that the current science is wrong, then write a paper and prove it. You're right in saying that it's hard to rewrite books and prove current science wrong (just look at Copernicus and Galileo), but if you have solid evidence then it's totally possible (and a lot easier today than 100+ years ago).

The reason the current theories are used is because they work, and are tested daily by many scientists in the field. Thankfully we live in a time where anyone can give evidence for an esoteric idea without fear of death, unlike in the days of Copernicus and Galileo. So take advantage and prove everyone wrong!
Foxpup
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 04:08:08 AM

foxpup if you'd rather prefer to discredit and exert arrogance so be it.
Sorry, but I can't discredit something that has no credibility to start with. Is it arrogant to suggest that the theory that produces devices and experiments that actually work as described is more likely correct? I think not.

If you're so impressed by it, why don't you put your money where your mouth is and invest in their business? You'll make millions when they completely take over the energy market. I personally think the whole thing is just a scam, but that's just, like, my opinion, man. Go ahead and throw your money away. I won't stop you.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
Mr Tsoutsounopaiktis

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 10:29:02 AM

‪" NICOLA TESLA AND THE FREE ENERGY

The satanic synagogue want to keep controlling the natural resources & energy to keep enslaving mankind. The illuminati have ensured that one of the greatest geniuses, Nikola Tesla, has been almost forgotten. He invented the light bulb (which Edison stole), alternating current, neon light and radar. With the financial support of John Jacob Astor he built a very advanced laboratory in the Colorado Mountains. He experimented with wireless transmission of electric power and succeeded, among other things, in lighting lamps and driving small engines at a distance of 20 to 25 kilometres from the laboratory.

After his death on 7 January 1943, his room at the St. Regis Hotel in New York was searched by FBI agents, who opened his safe and emptied it of all documents (John J. O'Neill, "Prodigal Genius: The Life of Nikola Tesla", New York, 1944). All the inventions, which would have made our lives easier, have been stopped. The freemason who prevented us from benefiting from Tesla's environment-friendly inventions that could have changed history was J. P. Morgan. "

source:   https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?id=471273202894409&story_fbid=591621297526265
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 05:22:36 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2014, 06:12:26 PM by Rassah

For that matter, that superpower country was also not under control or threat of oil and energy companies, and had a huge incentive to invent a free energy or overunity device to bring down American oil empire. How come they failed despite decades of trying?

Maybe there are some who were able to replicate it, but those guys in the higher ups manage to suppress their inventions/innovations by financial threats, harm to their families or by any other means necessary. If J.P. Morgan was able to do it why is it not possible now since there are a lot of companies that will be gravely affected by it?

Why would Soviet Union leaders suppress it, for 70 straight years, when they can use it to brag about the superiority of their engineers, bring down US oil empire, and become the dominant energy producer in the world? They didn't care about financial stuff of capitalism.

Because in any country such as Russia, greed and corruption also exist.

Russia's corruption was communist corruption, not capitalist, based on national pride and bragging rights. Plus such an energy device would have made the Soviet army unstoppable. So that's not a good reason.

the only point im trying to make is that there is bunch of scientists proving time and time again that einstein theory dont work 100%.

Of course! New theories come in to fix or replace old ones. Newton's theories were shows to not be 100% accurate by Einstein's relativity theories, and later Einstein's theories were shown to not be 100% accurate by new quantum theories. Hawking is proving more and more older theories to be incorrect too. Science isn't a bunch of laws, its an evolving understanding.
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 07:17:11 AM

if there was a free energy source mining would have been much more profitable/easier. Gulf and petrol producing countries would be in a big disadvantage though.
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 09:32:00 AM

if there was a free energy source mining would have been much more profitable/easier. Gulf and petrol producing countries would be in a big disadvantage though.
Maybe. Free energy... .... Is heat considered free energy? -Anyway, we'd be able to mine far, far, far deeper than we can now (probably split the Earth apart), and with unlimited fuel (and unlimited fuel means practically unlimited labor), we'd probably get off this rock and onto many others - or stay in space and have drones bring us whatever we'd like. Time on Earth with unlimited energy would be pretty quick, I'd guess. Either we all die are we rapidly advance to some type of super-race floating in space and having drones fly into the sun... would be interesting to see what happens with suicide rates when we practically have everything.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 10:09:54 AM

I don't see how free energy could solve 99% of the world's problems. Human nature is the root of all problems.
On a different note, there is a solar panel at my parents house that my dad installed more than 20 years ago. To this day, it still provides hot water without fail everyday (except when it's cold with no sun for extended periods of time).
Mr Tsoutsounopaiktis

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 06:30:40 PM

Tesla coils could solve 99% of the world's problems.
nsimmons

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 06:50:28 PM

Only if the solution was electrocuting 99% of retarded people such as yourself.

How does this solve any problems

I built one when I was 12 out of an old TV transformer, besides throwing an extremely low current arc, what good is it?

Here, build one, solve the worlds problems.

bornil267645

Activity: 406

AltoCenter.com

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 06:52:44 PM

Only if the solution was electrocuting 99% of retarded people such as yourself.

How does this solve any problems

I built one when I was 12 out of an old TV transformer, besides throwing an extremely low current arc, what good is it?

That's quite an amazing creation.

moko666

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

BlasterKVs the king of xbox modding

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 11:14:54 PM

if it was possible bitcoin price was possible to be less then current price as it reduce the cost of bitcoin mining
also i was having extra bucks in my pocket because i don't need to pay for bills then
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 11:21:55 PM

Maybe. Free energy... .... Is heat considered free energy? -Anyway, we'd be able to mine far, far, far deeper than we can now (probably split the Earth apart), and with unlimited fuel (and unlimited fuel means practically unlimited labor), we'd probably get off this rock and onto many others - or stay in space and have drones bring us whatever we'd like. Time on Earth with unlimited energy would be pretty quick, I'd guess. Either we all die are we rapidly advance to some type of super-race floating in space and having drones fly into the sun... would be interesting to see what happens with suicide rates when we practically have everything.

We'll never have everything. Maybe the material needs of everyone will be easily met at some point. But most people need more than that, so I don't think suicide rates would change much. I think our needs would just shift more to self-actualization, and a sense of belonging.
Foxpup
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 02:44:08 AM

besides throwing an extremely low current arc, what good is it?
It throws out a high frequency arc. Just modulate the power input and you've got yourself a primitive radio transmitter. Of course, it's totally obsoleted by modern tuned circuits, but back when it was invented it really did solve a lot of problems (in the field of radio transmission).

The Tesla coil is basically the horse-drawn carriage of wireless devices. It was useful a hundred years ago, but today its only place is entertainment and a few niche applications. Why do people expect a breakthrough in physics to come from such a hopelessly outdated technology?

Mr Tsoutsounopaiktis

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 07:30:16 PM

Tesla coil is an overunity device.
nsimmons

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 09:51:26 PM

Tesla coil is an overunity device.

Please show on the circuit were over unity is achieved.

Here's what I think happened.

You didn't actually know what a Tesla coil was. Now you're going to commit a logical fallacy, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moving_the_goalposts , and tell me you meant something else, which doesn't exist, but you'll claim it does and it's just a secret.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: