Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:33:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]*[SHA][SCRYPT] Cloud Mining* BestCloudMine.com - The Cheapest Cloud Mining  (Read 4119 times)
BCM.COM (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 03:50:24 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2014, 04:48:48 PM by BCM.COM

http://bitcoinmarketing.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/bitcointalk.jpg

BestCloudMine.com was founded in 2014 to take all of the hard work and complexities out of Bitcoin Mining. Great relations with hardware manufacturers allow us to consistently offer the best pricing and highest potential returns to our customers. Together with our dedication to provide high quality customer service we are aspiring to become the best cloud mining solution for you. We are located in Singapore and run our mining operations out of India.

Why should you go for cloud mining?
Worried about what mining hardware to buy? Or what your electricity bill will look like? Cloud mining is the right solution for you. Cloud mining frees you from the hardware, maintenance and running costs. You are mining 24/7 and you don’t have to worry about any maintenance. You do not need any mining experience or skills. Cloud mining makes it easy as it can be.

Why are we the best cloud mining solution for you?
We use the best possible mining hardware to keep you supplied with a stable level of GHs & MHs. To keep up with the technological development we are continuously upgrading our hardware. For SHA-256 we use ANTMINER S2, ANTMINER S3 & ANTMINER S3+ and for Scrypt mining we use Gridseed G-black 4U ASIC.

With us you can mine SHA-256 and/or Scrypt at one place, just chose one or more contracts that suit you and start mining.
We assure you that we provide the most competitive pricing for the cloud hashing.
We strive to provide the best ROI structure for our customers.
SHA-256 mining starts at 0.00172 BTC per GH/S
Scrypt mining starts at 0.0298 BTC per MH/S.
You can also count on our 24/7 support.
Sign up for your contracts with Bitcoin from anywhere, this allows you to start mining as soon as possible.
Become our affiliate and have additional earnings from every contract your referral buys.

Company
Company is located in Singapore and incorporated under VariableTech Pvt our mining ops are operated from India.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us
http://bitcoinmarketing.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/bottomcoverFINAL.jpg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 04:43:21 PM

Anybody tried this? Huh I am not buying from this site but just want to know whether it is legit or scam.

~~MZ~~

BCM.COM (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:20:10 AM

Please give us some time, and I believe we will prove to you that we are a starting company with long-term goals and thus earn your trust.
xcapator

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

Here I Am !!

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:24:04 AM

Nice site with minimalistic design, I'd like to purchase some GHs from you, but firstly, can you show me some pictures of your mining farm with your company's name in the picture ?

BCM.COM (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 02:45:05 PM

Thank you we are trying to focus on usability and the best possible service delivery.
We will post the pictures of the mining ops asap, please stay in touch Smiley
LogosCoin

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 07:20:25 AM

I like the pricing levels, however I dont understand the price at 10 MH/S for example 0.42000000000000004 BTC.
arieq

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 08:00:41 AM

Thank you we are trying to focus on usability and the best possible service delivery.
We will post the pictures of the mining ops asap, please stay in touch Smiley

Please post pictures of your mining hardware including some handwritten note that has your bitcointalk name in it to be sure it's from you, as soon as possible Smiley

BCM.COM (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 09:38:07 AM

I like the pricing levels, however I dont understand the price at 10 MH/S for example 0.42000000000000004 BTC.
Sorry for that, we have fixed the issue Smiley
yan7181

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 03:54:10 PM

do we choose our pool or everything are fixed for us, what is the estimated return for sha 256, for scrypt.
And could u provide ur address in singapore, we would like to drop by for a visit if possible, tq
bitmaster1x
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 01:49:55 AM

The cheapest Cloud Mining Solution out there!

Not the cheapest. GAW has you guys beat by a long shot. Also we input any scrypt pool we like?

BCM.COM (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 01:31:10 AM

do we choose our pool or everything are fixed for us, what is the estimated return for sha 256, for scrypt.
And could u provide ur address in singapore, we would like to drop by for a visit if possible, tq

We would be providing all the necessary stuff about pictures and possible meeting appointments as we settle down with the launch weeks.
Rest assured all your queries would be answered in the due time.
BCM.COM (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 01:44:34 PM

The cheapest Cloud Mining Solution out there!

Not the cheapest. GAW has you guys beat by a long shot. Also we input any scrypt pool we like?

Yes we mine with our own choice of pools for now to maximise profitability (in near future we will add the possibility of adding pool by customer choice)
jhandubam

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 05:09:57 AM

Nice site with minimalistic design, I'd like to purchase some GHs from you, but firstly, can you show me some pictures of your mining farm with your company's name in the picture ?

DO not buy from them. They are a bunch of liars. You will lose money. They tell you that you will make profits in 6 months, but it is a big lie. You will lose about 30 percent of your principal amount.
BCM.COM (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 10:49:12 PM

DO not buy from them. They are a bunch of liars. You will lose money. They tell you that you will make profits in 6 months, but it is a big lie. You will lose about 30 percent of your principal amount.

Guys we're trying hard to provide the best possible solution for the community with the exceptional profitability so please don't try to attack us with this one-time accounts... Everyone can calculate return in advance and it's strongly suggested to do so!
ryukamiho

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 06:02:40 AM

Any pics of hardware?

This s hould be the first thing you ever done .

Would avoid 96% of bad mouth.

until you do that i and many others would not spend a single penny .

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
Johny Depp

Activity: 211
Merit: 125

busting the bastards

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 09:31:20 AM

BestCloudMine.com was founded in 2014 to take all of the hard work and complexities out of Bitcoin Mining. Great relations with hardware manufacturers allow us to consistently offer the best pricing and highest potential returns to our customers. Together with our dedication to provide high quality customer service we are aspiring to become the best cloud mining solution for you. We are located in Singapore and run our mining operations out of India.

Worried about what mining hardware to buy? Or what your electricity bill will look like? Cloud mining is the right solution for you. Cloud mining frees you from the hardware, maintenance and running costs. You are mining 24/7 and you don’t have to worry about any maintenance. You do not need any mining experience or skills. Cloud mining makes it easy as it can be.

We use the best possible mining hardware to keep you supplied with a stable level of GHs & MHs. To keep up with the technological development we are continuously upgrading our hardware. For SHA-256 we use ANTMINER S2, ANTMINER S3 & ANTMINER S3+ and for Scrypt mining we use Gridseed G-black 4U ASIC.

With us you can mine SHA-256 and/or Scrypt at one place, just chose one or more contracts that suit you and start mining.
We assure you that we provide the most competitive pricing for the cloud hashing.
Sign up for your contracts with Bitcoin from anywhere, this allows you to start mining as soon as possible.
Become our affiliate and have additional earnings from every contract your referral buys.

Company
Company is located in Singapore and incorporated under VariableTech Pvt our mining ops are operated from India.

Google does not return any info about VariableTech Pvt LTd. Your site does not have a link for it either. Please provide us more info about this parent company, like company registration no., owner's name etc.

By the way, what is your association with bitcoinmarketing.net ?

Exposing frauds since 2014
BCM.COM (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 01:26:16 PM

http://bitcoinmarketing.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/bitcointalk.jpg

Company
http://bitcoinmarketing.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/bottomcoverFINAL.jpg

Google does not return any info about VariableTech Pvt LTd. Your site does not have a link for it either. Please provide us more info about this parent company, like company registration no., owner's name etc.

By the way, what is your association with bitcoinmarketing.net ?

We provide our services in the most transparent way which is acceptable at the moment, that's why we took few pictures of our equipment:

http://bitcoinmarketing.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/BCMfarm.jpg

Regarding company and our team further info, we have team members devoted to compliance and they're bringing some extremely positive results, which will not only allow us to answer all your questions in very short term, but to help whole Bitcoin community in our operating area. You should stay tuned!!!

Bitcoin Marketing guys help us with marketing consulting.

We're looking forward to reply your further questions! Smiley
biserker2

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 06:50:27 AM

Hey everyone

Please dont buy contracts from this site.. I have been scammed by this site.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 07:07:38 AM

somehow you forgot to add your signed mining address to your OP. Could you add it please?

edit: lol thread is super old.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: