Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:12:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre-ANN][BRO] BreakoutCoin | Bergstake | BottlessNight | Gaming Platform +  (Read 20870 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ofortuna

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:28:57 PM

Haha, if true, do you understand who is backing this coin? LOLz at you.  These guys have enough money to take this coin to the top 10 without a flinch.

Johnny f'ckin Chan!

It remains to be seen if these guys really are backing this coin.  I would like to see some evidence. I may troll the 2+2 forums looking for answers.   I will let the thread know the results of the investigation.

Ok, so if this is at all serious, there should be a thread on the 2+2 poker forums.  My initial search comes up empty.  Almost every one of the backers have 2+2 accounts and they would be pointed to the thread within minutes. 

We are just releasing the Press Release now.  We've talked to Sklansky (both Sr & Jr) about starting our own forum on 2+2 but decided to wait until we launch.

You can check out our:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/breakoutandwin
Twitter: www.twitter.com/BreakoutGaming

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████BREAKOUT STAKEWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE July 10 – July 24  ████
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BreakoutCoin (OP)

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:30:56 PM

can mine with CPU ?
i am not up to date, is there open source GPU miner yet ?

i didnt even read OP
let me guess
Premine ? or heavy insta-mine ?

small pre-mine.  

first coin to use Bergstake - a Proof-of-Stake algorithm.

its CryptoNote , PoW for 2 years, with CryptoNight based hashing algo

then changes to Bergstake, a pure Proof-of-Stake algorithm, that solves all the known PoS issues.

CrytpoNote = CPU mining. Its supposed to be GPU resistant, in that GPU is not much faster then CPU. but for those who already have many GPUs, I believe there is an open source miner.

We will be testing all open-source miners and will develop new CPU and GPU miners, if needed.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████BREAKOUT COINWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE June 13 – July 7  ████
jaybny

Activity: 410

Proof-of-Skill - protoblock.com

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 06:40:51 PM

why are there real professional pokerstars backing this? lol is this a joke

I think they are backing breakout gaming, and breakout gaming is funding the coin development.

Protoblock turns knowledge of American football into Fantasybit coin, a margin token used to monetize leveraged skill.

https://twitter.com/jaybny/status/1022596877332762624
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:49:24 PM

We are just releasing the Press Release now.  We've talked to Sklansky (both Sr & Jr) about starting our own forum on 2+2 but decided to wait until we launch.

You can check out our:

Thanks. I will look out for it.

Hopefully you guys aren't the same team that developed Infiniti poker.  What a disaster.
BreakoutGaming

Activity: 246

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 07:07:39 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2014, 07:25:50 PM by BreakoutGaming

We are just releasing the Press Release now.  We've talked to Sklansky (both Sr & Jr) about starting our own forum on 2+2 but decided to wait until we launch.

You can check out our:

Thanks. I will look out for it.

Hopefully you guys aren't the same team that developed Infiniti poker.  What a disaster.

Thanks everyone for all your supporting posts.  FYI, Infiniti poker is not in the same league as Breakout Gaming.  We intend to compete on a global scale.  We will have all the major Daily Fantasy Pro Sports, a new Fantasy eSports (DOTA2 and LOL), and a Fantasy "CRYPTO" game that will allow alternate coin investors to now use their skills/knowledge of coins against one another.  The World-Class Poker Celebrities we have assembled is one of the most formidable team ever.  More information will roll out through Press Releases or on this forum.  Thanks.

Onwards,

Billy

████BREAKOUT STAKEWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE July 10 – July 24  ████
gutshot5820

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 07:20:48 PM

this sounds awesome.  when is the launch?
BreakoutCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 07:21:24 PM

Where's the ICO anthem  Huh

ICO (Initial Coin Offering) details coming soon.

████BREAKOUT COINWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE June 13 – July 7  ████
thefix
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 07:23:39 PM

Great idea, waiting for more info
BreakoutCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 07:27:25 PM

There will be an announcement thread around Sept 20th to detail the Breakout Coin initial offering. The purchase window is tentatively scheduled for Oct 4- Oct 18

Coin launch, POW phase, will start shortly after ICO window closes, around Oct 18th. 

Smokeymar

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 07:32:43 PM

There will be an announcement thread around Sept 20th to detail the Breakout Coin initial offering. The purchase window is tentatively scheduled for Oct 4- Oct 18

Coin launch, POW phase, will start shortly after ICO window closes, around Oct 18th. 

When will the gaming platform launch?  Specifically, the poker room?
Koko

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 07:37:03 PM

Nice to see something with some real support behind it. I think this has potential, I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this.
JakeThePanda

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 07:39:32 PM

At least spell Jennifer Harman's name correctly. Roll Eyes
BreakoutGaming

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 07:40:29 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2014, 07:52:47 PM by BreakoutGaming

this sounds awesome.  when is the launch?

When will the gaming platform launch?  Specifically, the poker room?

The gaming platform will launch at the same time as the coin.  However, games will "roll out" in turn.  Poker should be available in October.  Beta testing will be available for select people who register and provide feedback on our forum @forum.breakoutcoin.com.  We will also be offering free coins for beta testers who provide constructive criticism and feedback in order for us to present a better product to our users.  Thanks.

BreakoutGaming

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 07:47:34 PM

Thanks for pointing that out.  Kudos to you Jake, you are a true poker fan!!  Copywriters need to get spanked.  At least they got it right in the Press Release.  Smiley We will get that fixed shortly.

JakeThePanda

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 07:51:43 PM

Thanks for pointing that out.  Kudos to you Jake, you are a true poker fan!!  Copywriters need to get spanked.  At least they got it right in the Press Release.  Smiley We will get that fixed shortly.

Onwards,

Billy

Well, let's just hope David Benyamine will be playing nosebleed stakes like he used to back in the Full Tilt Poker glory days.  That would put Breakoutcoin on the map instantly. He would have to buy 1mm worth Breakoutcoins at a time.  Cheesy

This is the point where I should just  Lips sealed
BreakoutGaming

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 08:06:53 PM

Onwards,

Billy

Well, let's just hope David Benyamine will be playing nosebleed stakes like he used to back in the Full Tilt Poker glory days.  That would put Breakoutcoin on the map instantly. He would have to buy 1mm worth Breakoutcoins at a time.  Cheesy

This is the point where I should just  Lips sealed

Nosebleed stakes...we should have those available if you want to play? Seriously, with the amount of marketing and traffic we expect from all our games, there will be a huge demand for the coin. We built our own "Exchange," so it will be an all-in-one process to trade any crypto coins on our exchange into Breakout Coins and back.

JakeThePanda

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 08:16:50 PM

So, Mat Sklansky just PMd me back saying you guys did inquire about advertising on 2+2.  So that checks out.  Grin
CTRLX

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 08:19:12 PM

interesting stuff, following
BreakoutGaming

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 08:55:00 PM

interesting stuff, following

Thanks!

cryptovalues

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 09:07:11 PM

is it going to be a coin for online poker or something?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: