Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:01:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre-ANN][BRO] BreakoutCoin | Bergstake | BottlessNight | Gaming Platform +  (Read 20870 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ofortuna

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:32:52 AM

I'm not sure why you're unaware of Danny Johnson if you're trying to marry poker with crypto... seems like he'd be someone you'd at least be aware of.

interesting, does he have a coin? first ive heard of him.. been doing fantasy sports and crypto for a minute... some of us have been watching wsop since before moneymaker Smiley  nice to see a new character .. will be watching.

Yes, he is the person behind PINK coin, he's been in crypto for several months at least.

Im sure you guys have seen him in the 2012 coverage of the main event...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwFELmZJC0E

Here's Ted Forrest winning a WSOP bracelet this year wearing an older version of our coin logo!

http://youtu.be/JXYfFfxVHfk

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████BREAKOUT STAKEWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE July 10 – July 24  ████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ddeammbit

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:39:10 AM

Purchase Breakout Coin?only this way?
jaybny

Activity: 410

Proof-of-Skill - protoblock.com

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 12:43:43 AM

Purchase Breakout Coin?only this way?

no, most of it will be distributed via mining

Protoblock turns knowledge of American football into Fantasybit coin, a margin token used to monetize leveraged skill.

https://twitter.com/jaybny/status/1022596877332762624
jackfruit

Activity: 416

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:09:51 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2014, 01:30:26 AM by jackfruit

Why are you deleting posts from the thread?

EDIT: I see why...there seems to have been another account spamming a btc address.  My question remains about the fake followers on your twitter account http://t.co/OMImD0qhN6
jaybny

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 01:11:11 AM

Please ignore all posts from "BreakoutCoins" .. can we get a mod to ban him? trying to scam. 

we are deleting all posts with the bitcoin address scam. please do not quote "breakoutcoins"

Protoblock turns knowledge of American football into Fantasybit coin, a margin token used to monetize leveraged skill.

drippx

Activity: 539

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:30:49 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2014, 03:11:15 AM by drippx

EDIT: I see why...there seems to have been a fake account spamming a btc address.  My question remains about the fake followers on your twitter account http://t.co/OMImD0qhN6

That, and also most all of the facebook likes are from people from thailand, I mean come on now
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:42:50 AM

So "BreakoutCoin" is the real dev and "BreakoutCoins" (plural) is the scammer? I dont know what's going on here.

BreakoutGaming

Activity: 246

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:46:10 AM

EDIT: I see why...there seems to have been a fake account spamming a btc address.  My question remains about the fake followers on your twitter account http:/[Suspicious link removed]/OMImD0qhN6

That, and also most all of the facebook likes are from people from thailand, I mean come on now

Hey guys, understand your confusion and I'd like to address them squarely.  We hired a top publicist and Social Media firm to initiate our online presence.  Facebook was designed to reach out to people all over the world using Facebook ads and from there grow organically as we make announcements and press releases.  Our advertising was targeted at countries all over the World and specifically at regions where bitcoin was popular, eSports, and poker.  

Areas such as India and other Asian regions grew exponentially faster than USA/Europe and grew organically fairly rapidly.  Since then, we have dramatically cut down on these types of targeted ads.  With the announcement of our coin and platform, we aim to grow organically within the crypto community as well as poker and eSports fans all over the world.

Twitter, we haven't done any advertising or marketing at all since the account was created.  Twitter is a social conversation tool and we hope to gain traction once we go "live" and have our pro players involved.

████BREAKOUT STAKEWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE July 10 – July 24  ████
BreakoutCoin (OP)

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:47:20 AM

So "BreakoutCoin" is the real dev and "BreakoutCoins" (plural) is the scammer? I dont know what's going on here.

yes. "breakoutcoins" on bitcointalk is a scammer.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████BREAKOUT COINWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE June 13 – July 7  ████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BreakoutGaming

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:54:06 AM

This looks great. Deal me in!  Grin

Thanks for your support!

gutshot5820

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:56:37 AM

if this is all true, it could be HUGE... count me in too.
Gzesh

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:58:40 AM

Hello,

I've been in the online gaming industry since 2001, most recently with a legal practice as igaming counsel, with a focus on learning about new cryptocurrency applications, including the coming 2.0 developments.

I got started working the convergence of igaming and cryptocurrency in late 2012, meetng some bitcoin early adopters, reviewing bitcoin gaming start-ups and giving a few talks on the topic, starting with Bitcoin2013. Since then I've been working with a number of regulatory and licensing jurisdictions to allow igaming companies to accept crypto currency for transactions and allow operators to offer play denominated in crypto currencies.

While there are a plethora of emerging crypto-currencies and even more crypto-gambling ventures, Breakout Coin presents a  new cryptocurrency specifically designed to meet both player privacy desires and regulatory KYC requirements.

I am working with Breakout Gaming to launch legal, licensed games, with a model designed to spread interest in cryptocurrency, specifically this Breakout Coin,  beyond current coin enthusiasts.

Gzesh
jackfruit

Activity: 416

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:59:09 AM

EDIT: I see why...there seems to have been a fake account spamming a btc address.  My question remains about the fake followers on your twitter account http:/[Suspicious link removed]/OMImD0qhN6

Hey guys, understand your confusion and I'd like to address them squarely.  We hired a top publicist and Social Media firm to initiate our online presence.  Facebook was designed to reach out to people all over the world using Facebook ads and from there grow organically as we make announcements and press releases.  Our advertising was targeted at countries all over the World and specifically at regions where bitcoin was popular, eSports, and poker.  

Areas such as India and other Asian regions grew exponentially faster than USA/Europe and grew organically fairly rapidly.  Since then, we have dramatically cut down on these types of targeted ads.  With the announcement of our coin and platform, we aim to grow organically within the crypto community as well as poker and eSports fans all over the world.

Twitter, we haven't done any advertising or marketing at all since the account was created.  Twitter is a social conversation tool and we hope to gain traction once we go "live" and have our pro players involved.

Thanks for the response...another question I have is how involved are these poker celebrities in this coin? And why did they choose to get involved?
Cyberlight

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:04:35 AM

Why the fake followers i don't understand.
kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 02:14:31 AM

looks interesting but we need some proofs

BreakoutGaming

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:19:40 AM

We've been actively deleting fake followers and have been trying to figure out where they are all coming from. We've deleted hundreds/thousands of followers a couple of times and they keep coming back. Not sure who's adding them, but it's not us. We have not pursued any type of advertising on Twitter because Twitter is basically a conversation tool and there is no advantage to having "fake" followers.  Our hunch is that someone is screwing with us, but there's no way to tell. It looks like it's happened a few separate times. Our Twitter follower numbers go up or down by the thousands some days. We'll continue to delete fake addresses and monitor to make sure it doesn't happen again.

We are aware that there are a lot of 'fake follows' and that we are actively removing them but it's taking some time. We have also reported it to Twitter.  

Cyberlight

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:27:05 AM

We've been actively deleting fake followers and have been trying to figure out where they are all coming from. We've deleted hundreds/thousands of followers a couple of times and they keep coming back. Not sure who's adding them, but it's not us. We have not pursued any type of advertising on Twitter because Twitter is basically a conversation tool and there is no advantage to having "fake" followers.  Our hunch is that someone is screwing with us, but there's no way to tell. It looks like it's happened a few separate times. Our Twitter follower numbers go up or down by the thousands some days. We'll continue to delete fake addresses and monitor to make sure it doesn't happen again.

We are aware that there are a lot of 'fake follows' and that we are actively removing them but it's taking some time. We have also reported it to Twitter.  

Ok that makes sense.
xx63245613

Activity: 443

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:30:57 AM

it seems be good

▄▄
          ▄▄████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀████▄▄
    ▄▄████▀      ▀████▄▄
 ▄▄████▀            ▀███▀
████▀                  ▀  ▄▄
███                      ▄██
███                      ███
███   ███▄        ▄███   ███
███   █████▄    ▄█████   ███
███   ███▀███▄▄███▀███   ███
███   ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███
███   ███    ▀▀    ███   ███
███▄  ███          ███  ▄███
 ▀███▄███          ███▄███▀
   ▀█████          █████▀
     ▀███          ███▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀▀███
███████████▀▀▀      ███
█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
██▄         ▄█▀    ████
█████▄    ▄█▀      ████
████████▄█▀       █████
██████████  ▄     █████
██████████ ███▄  ██████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀██████
████ ▀███████     ▀▄███
████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
█████              ████
██████             ████
███████▄          █████
███████▀        ▄██████
███▀▀        ▄▄████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀███████
██████████▀     ███████
██████████   ██████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀████████
████████       ████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀         ▀▀█████
███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███
██   ████▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀   ██
██  ███▀       ▀  █  ██
██  ██▀  █████  ▀██  ██
██  ██  ███████  ██  ██
██  ██▄  █████  ▄██  ██
██  ███▄       ▄███  ██
██   ████▄▄▄▄▄████   ██
███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███
█████▄▄         ▄▄█████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
██████████████▀████████
████████████▀ ▄ ▀  ▀███
███████████ ▄███▄  ▄███
███████████ ███████████
██▀  ▀█▀▀     ▀▀█▀  ▀██
██     ▄▄     ▄▄     ██
███▄  ████   ████  ▄███
████   ▀▀     ▀▀   ████
█████  ▀▄▄   ▄▄▀  █████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀███████████████████
███      ██████████████████
████▄▄▄▄███████████████████
████    ██    █▀    ▀██████
████    ██            █████
████    ██    ▄███▄    ████
████    ██    █████    ████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
mimsx11

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:31:40 AM

Looks like dev slipped a little, he posted with this acc gutshot5820 sounding like he was dev but immediately deleted it, should of left it, now looks fishy, im sure someone else saw it
jaybny

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 02:40:17 AM

Looks like dev slipped a little, he posted with this acc gutshot5820 sounding like he was dev but immediately deleted it, should of left it, now looks fishy, im sure someone else saw it

so someone posted and then deleted.. what makes you think its a dev.. and why is it suspicious?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: