Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:17:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi Nakamoto is a time traveler  (Read 8409 times)
yunkie

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 04:16:43 PM

It all now makes sense now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 04:26:39 PM

Time travel? No way.

Tesla was an alien, Satoshi too.

Some rare people are simply way ahead of their time, Leonardo Da Vinci (for example) was the first person to create/invent/conceive of (or improve upon) an amazing list of things:

"Rosheim used this as inspiration for his robotic designs for NASA, demonstrating the timeless nature of truly innovative design":

Cheesy

Are these advanced beings really aliens?

Italian Cave Painting, ~10,000 B.C:

teemofie

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 05:47:24 PM

It's obvious... Satoshi is John Titor!  Cheesy
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 07:08:29 PM

All I know for sure is if Satoshi Nakamoto is a time traveler then Bitcoin is going no only succeed but be a game changer to the likes most people can't even grasp.  Not sure if it will be as good for humanity as we hope but time will tell.  This is so exciting haha.  Cheesy
hayabusa911

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 12:20:11 AM

I have traveled through time to offer someone 10,000 BTC for two large pizzas.
PM me for details. Grin
FrozenBit

Activity: 657
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 12:32:23 AM

This is the only thing that makes sense, think about it, I don't care how informed you are there is no way you could make so many decisions in the design and early days of bitcoin that eventually panned out to be right just by chance  Smiley

If this is true, take for instance how he asked wikileaks to not use bitcoin for donations a few years back http://www.theregister.co.uk/2014/09/16/i_saved_bitcoin_and_the_perfect_draft_of_history_says_assange/

Look at how the reward system for mining has panned out, look at what its achieved.

Look at how mass adoption is taking off just at the right time...

The more you look at the fine details and the events over the last few years the more you find yourself thinking "wow that was lucky", or "hey that worked out nice".
See?  Grin

I think satoshi has not disappeared, he's just gone back home "whenever" that is.... probably to enjoy his lil stash of bitcoins... 2020 maybe?

Satoshi is illuminati confirmed.
arxwn

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 05:06:53 AM

This is the only thing that makes sense, think about it, I don't care how informed you are there is no way you could make so many decisions in the design and early days of bitcoin that eventually panned out to be right just by chance  Smiley

If this is true, take for instance how he asked wikileaks to not use bitcoin for donations a few years back http://www.theregister.co.uk/2014/09/16/i_saved_bitcoin_and_the_perfect_draft_of_history_says_assange/

Look at how the reward system for mining has panned out, look at what its achieved.

The more you look at the fine details and the events over the last few years the more you find yourself thinking "wow that was lucky", or "hey that worked out nice".
See?  Grin

I think satoshi has not disappeared, he's just gone back home "whenever" that is.... probably to enjoy his lil stash of bitcoins... 2020 maybe?

Satoshi is illuminati confirmed.

Illuminati, freemason, skull and bones, lizard man, satan worshipper and a  baby eater too. 
Rubber Ducky

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 10:01:34 AM

Illuminati, freemason, skull and bones, lizard man, satan worshipper and a  baby eater too. 

Terrorist. You forgot terrorist.
arxwn

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2014, 02:24:59 PM

Y'all mean terr'ist
Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2014, 03:14:00 PM

Y'all mean terr'ist
DEY TUK ARR JOBS!

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
rampage101

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 03:24:19 PM

Is it still an unprecedented first that a major invention had been created, and there is literally nobody stepping forward to take credit for it.

And when you consider it from a computer science standpoint, not only did he solve many theories thought to be unsolvable, but he implemented code to do so as proof of it.

drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 03:32:43 PM

I'm not sure Bitcoin is advanced enough to be evidence of time travel. The different concepts that came together to allow Bitcoin to work were already made and well established, Satoshi was simply the genius to blend them all together.

However, with the mining 51% pool problem, with the lack of anonymity problem, the scalability problem and with competitors claiming advanced features (Ethereum, Nxt) it doesn't make sense that Bitcoin is some perfect system that is from the future.

Bitcoin came right about on time, and was certainly not decades ahead, as all the technology that allows Bitcoin to work was already created.

I think if some software project came out of nowhere, and involved concepts and mathematics that were not known to humanity at that time, that would indeed be better for time travel conspiracies. :p
arxwn

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2014, 03:43:10 PM

I'm not sure Bitcoin is advanced enough to be evidence of time travel. The different concepts that came together to allow Bitcoin to work were already made and well established, Satoshi was simply the genius to blend them all together.

However, with the mining 51% pool problem, with the lack of anonymity problem, the scalability problem and with competitors claiming advanced features (Ethereum, Nxt) it doesn't make sense that Bitcoin is some perfect system that is from the future.

Bitcoin came right about on time, and was certainly not decades ahead, as all the technology that allows Bitcoin to work was already created.

I think if some software project came out of nowhere, and involved concepts and mathematics that were not known to humanity at that time, that would indeed be better for time travel conspiracies. :p

True that, there is a clear evolutionary path for the bitcoin.
Despite all that and the emergent p2p technologies Satoshi is an Al Gore future terrorist operative that has the clear goal of overheating the planet by performing Gazzilion Hashes / Second and thus forcing everybody to adopt their carbon currency exchanges
cuddaloreappu

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 03:47:35 PM

See?  Grin

Thanks for your research work , satoshi has many avatars and time traveling is just one of it

More info about satoshi you can find here

http://www.reddit.com/r/satoshistories

furlong

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 06:53:47 PM

The plot thickens  Tongue
CryptoCarmen

Activity: 84

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 07:28:28 PM

Maybe bit coins will be needed for time traveling?
MEED

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 07:30:21 PM

we will have to wait and see how this whole bitcoin story turns out. It very well maybe we are now seeing the tip of the iceberg at this time Wink
DDuckworth

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 09:11:05 PM

See?  Grin

While I would love to believe that...I just can't.  There is no reason why time travel in the reverse is known to be possible, and most importantly, if it ever becomes possible in the future, then time travelers would show up in the now.  Then consider that perhaps time travelers are told they may not interfere with the past, but then think about how many people would break that rule in order to attempt to attain personal gain.  I think the only way time travel may be possible, is if there's a limit on how far you can go back as a maximum cap, perhaps something like 60 years or something, so that it does get discovered in the future.  But far beyond 60 years, so that leaves them unable to visit us. 

Satoshi is simply a genius, you could look at the atomic bomb and attribute similar qualities about how well it worked out, with the timing and how it ended WW2 and so on.  It all just worked out really well, as bad as it may be, it still fits the same properties you've attributed to bitcoin.

BabesForBitcoin.com - Custom pics & vids from real girls for cash or bitcoin!
arxwn

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 09:18:48 PM

Maybe somebody from the future wanted to buy a truck load of hash chips at discount.
Inventing bitcoin was the easiest way to do it.
Gyrsur
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1518

Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 10:13:06 PM

he is!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: