Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:04:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi Nakamoto is a time traveler  (Read 8412 times)
teemofie

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 02:09:51 PM

I have traveled through time to offer someone 10,000 BTC for two large pizzas.
PM me for details. Grin

Congratulations sir! you have just won the internet!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin Magazine

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 06:28:38 PM

I have traveled through time to offer someone 10,000 BTC for two large pizzas.
PM me for details. Grin

Congratulations sir! you have just won the internet!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

not funny
i transported there and ate half the pizza already

i am here.
Billbags

Activity: 280

Brainwashed this way

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 06:59:50 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2014, 05:53:51 PM by Billbags

Illuminati, freemason, skull and bones, lizard man, satan worshipper and a  baby eater too.  

Terrorist. You forgot terrorist.

Y'all mean terr'ist
DEY TUK ARR JOBS!

DEY TUK ARR JOBS!!!

©ManBearPigCoin

Listen: meat beat manifesto ~ Edge of no control (pt.1)
Read:"He who controls the past controls the future. He who controls the present controls the past." ~ George Orwell
Think: http://unenumerated.blogspot.com/2014/12/the-dawn-of-trustworthy-computing.html
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 09:20:49 PM

So the story is that someone came from the future created  established bitcoin and went back to the future to get his/her big fat check.
Hell yeah, I would watch that film. Maybe add some apocalyptic scenario at the end like the Paycheck
No, I think Satoshi's "first" future was the apocalyptic world, that's why he travelled back in time. See, in Satoshi's timeline, Bitcoin hadn't been invented before the extremely violent fiat economic collapse. Billions were killed in the nuclear war that followed.

So he traveled back in time to invent bitcoin 30 years before the collapse, creating a new timeline free from the apocalypse of his childhood. Maybe throw some aliens in there just to mix it up.

But how could Bitcoins prevent this catastrophe?
MAybe Bitcoin will save world from Ebola?
Or from Global warming?
Or Aliens itself?
coinableS
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1179

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 09:53:47 PM

Anyone think that perhaps Satoshi passed away either naturally or by accident and that's why we haven't heard from him since?

Maybe he had a sort of Walter White experience and was given a few years left to live but instead of wanting to make a meth empire he wanted to create something truly amazing.

No one knew who he really was, so it could be possible that he was driving somewhere one day and was killed in a car crash, thus sealing his secret identity.

If he is dead, perhaps one day after an estate sale an archivist will be going through some old hard drives and find rough drafts of the white paper or even the stash of his mined coins.

teemofie

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 11:18:58 PM

not funny
i transported there and ate half the pizza already

And worse thing was it was a veggi lovers pizza! Shocked Undecided Cry
ziiiggy

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 01:52:13 PM

When I read the word traveller, I stopped.
JorgeStolfi

Activity: 910
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 04:50:30 PM

When I read the word traveller, I stopped.
Isn't that just British spelling?

Academic interest in bitcoin only. Not owner, not trader, very skeptical of its longterm success.
justinetime

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 04:59:09 PM

I don't care who is he, i thought he is genius and whoever use bitcoin must say thank you to him.
bananas

Activity: 364
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 06:44:39 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto :

Bitcoin Magazine

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 07:08:59 PM

I'm sure he is not a time traveler. Time travel is impossible. What I'm sure of is Satoshi has very advance mind and can predict the future.

He's not a time traveller!  All Satoshi did was time travel to 2009 to make BITCOIN!!!!  SHIAT!!!!

i am here.
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 08:39:33 PM

so is this post about him going to in cryogenic and getting frozen?  I honlesty think since are technology is always going double the speed in a few years, we might pass on from bitcoin to something else after bitcoin gets one more rise.

Oh really?

Than why do we still have the same internet protocol and the same email protocol?

In fact money is the last of all things to get digitized. (I don't think credit cards and online transactions really count). And I think even if we will ever move away from bitcoin, the change will be slow. Money is not something you can just simply change within a year or two.
slaveforanunnak1

Activity: 743
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 02:40:33 AM

This is the only thing that makes sense, think about it, I don't care how informed you are there is no way you could make so many decisions in the design and early days of bitcoin that eventually panned out to be right just by chance  Smiley
Just because you were ignorant of all the economic and technical brainstorming lead up to Bitcoin, over the course of decades, doesn't mean Satoshi was a time traveller.

This is the best reply here!
Nick Szabo was talking about this stuff since the early 90s on his site.
1echo

Activity: 280

scams hunter!

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 02:17:37 AM

cheexk this post to know who satoshi might be - http://fuk.io/who-is-satoshi-nakamoto-the-truth/

MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 02:50:23 AM

There is a possibility that Satoshi Nakamoto is Gavin Andreson's higher self.  Cool

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Higher_self
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 07:09:41 AM

Anyone think that perhaps Satoshi passed away either naturally or by accident and that's why we haven't heard from him since?

Maybe he had a sort of Walter White experience and was given a few years left to live but instead of wanting to make a meth empire he wanted to create something truly amazing.

No one knew who he really was, so it could be possible that he was driving somewhere one day and was killed in a car crash, thus sealing his secret identity.

If he is dead, perhaps one day after an estate sale an archivist will be going through some old hard drives and find rough drafts of the white paper or even the stash of his mined coins.

Good idea.
Or...
maybe he live on remote island, with his family, enjoying his life and don't care any more about world affairs.
Maybe, he is preparing something new, revolutionary etc.
Or he is alien from other galaxy...

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
BIT-Sharon

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 07:23:50 AM

Is Satoshi Nakamoto a person? I always feel it is a group and is not Japanese. How do you think? Is there anyone who has seen him? Or does this person really exist?
CryptoCarmen

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 12:00:56 PM

Is Satoshi Nakamoto a person? I always feel it is a group and is not Japanese. How do you think? Is there anyone who has seen him? Or does this person really exist?

She is European
JorgeStolfi

Activity: 910
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 06:23:08 PM

The genesis block of the blockchain that "Satoshi" started on 2009-01-03 includes a newspaper headline.  Its purpose was to prove that the blockchain was not not created before that date (which could give the creator certain unfair and potentially dangerous advantages over other miners.)  The headline is from the British newspaper "The Times", 2009-01-03.  The choice of a British newspaper could be a deliberate ruse to hide his location; but could also be the newspaper that he had at hand.

"Satoshi" could be a team, and perhaps a government team. The "completeness" of the design, with all conceivable problems solved in some way or another, reminds me of the Stuxnet virus.

This theory could explain why none of "Satoshi"'s known coins have been spent yet:  having been mined as part of their job, they are government's property and not "Satoshi"'s.

Academic interest in bitcoin only. Not owner, not trader, very skeptical of its longterm success.
Gyrsur
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1520

Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 06:46:02 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2014, 02:30:15 PM by Gyrsur

cheexk this post to know who satoshi might be - http://fuk.io/who-is-satoshi-nakamoto-the-truth/

for me it looks like "Satoshi Nakamoto" is more an computer scientists than a mathematician (or both). he is familiar with core concepts of computer siences and coding. his communication style has a bit of a patriarch expert or a leader (in a practical way) something in the 30s/40s (he had an answer to everything Wink source: bookofsatoshi.com). his communication is direct and straight forward so it reminds me more to a German or Japanese than an US American or Brit.

GMX is a one of the first and oldest Email provider in Germany. If I saw his Email address for the first time I was really surprised he used this as an official Email address.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GMX_Mail

so he could be a German CS professor but for this he is not greedy enough. Huh or did he destroy the private keys of the minted blocks to prevent himself to get in temptation?

the communication with Gavin Andresen immediately stopped as Gavin asked how to handle a request of the iqt.org. maybe this was the time he realized that it will becomes a huge thing.

if the thesis tends to the truth the main timeframe of his Emails should be an European or Asia timezone not a US timezone.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: