Question: Which platform do you prefer?
MetaTrader 4 - 9 (75%)
MetaTrader 5 - 1 (8.3%)
cTrader - 2 (16.7%)
Other - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Forex Broker - Trader's Way Free Bitcoin Deposit/Withdrawal  (Read 11484 times)
TradersWay.JC (OP)

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2014, 09:11:57 PM

Just wanted to give you guys the insider information -- just got a corporate account opened with PayPal so we should have that option implemented shortly! Will post again to let you know as soon as it is done!

Trader's Way - Forex & Binary Options Trading, Accepts Bitcoin - US Traders Accepted Smiley
Get a 100% Deposit Bonus when you sign up with us. Free VPS with deposits above $1000

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 05:34:12 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2014, 07:42:01 PM by TradersWay.JC

Our efforts to improve our clients' services are never ending, as this week we have launched our new Private Office area for clients to manage all of the Live and Demo accounts, Partnership (affiliate) account, funds and all of their personal information.

The improvements, aside from the aesthetics, are geared toward a more user-friendly experience which allows clients to perform tasks with a lot less navigation. Everything is now in one place and not segregated into multiple tabs like before. I have attached a screenshot for you to see:

Trader's Way - Forex & Binary Options Trading, Accepts Bitcoin - US Traders Accepted Smiley
Get a 100% Deposit Bonus when you sign up with us. Free VPS with deposits above $1000
TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 10:17:57 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2014, 06:49:57 PM by TradersWay.JC

We are now accepting PayPal payments! Currently we do not have PayPal implemented on our website, but we are ready and able to take these payments manually and credit your account accordingly. Just got our first client to deposit $1500 via PayPal and had his account credited within 5 minutes, along with a deposit bonus.

You can email me directly as the email address below my username to the left with the code "BTCTALKPP2014" and you will get a 1% discount off of your PayPal deposits through the end of 2014.

fuzzbuzz

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 06:21:40 PM

How long does it take to complete a bitcoin withdrawal? Does your api buy bitcoins from btce instantly when customer confirms withdrawal?
TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 06:43:44 PM

fuzzbuzz,

For the security of our clients, all withdrawals are processed manually. Bitcoin withdrawals are processed within 24 hours (you will find that they will usually be processed between 6 and 18 GMT. We had a client whose email address was hacked and someone tried to make a withdrawal via Bitcoin from his account. However, because of our security systems, we noticed this and got in touch with the client. We had him move over to a Gmail account and use 2-step authentication. Therefore, we need to be absolutely certain that no one is trying to take advantage of the anonymity of Bitcoin by stealing funds from others, so we need to do all withdrawals manually just to be 100% sure of everything.

Hope this helps,
Joe Carney

fuzzbuzz

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 07:03:21 PM

What measures does your company have in place to buy bitcoins at the prevailing btce market price when a customer confirms a bitcoin withdrawal since delivery of btc can take 24 hours?

What bitcoin price does the customer receive when requesting btc withdrawals?
A. Market price at time of request
B. Market price at bitcoin transfer ( blockchain registers the transaction) within 24 hour window
C. Daily BTC average price ( Hi+Low/2)
D. Other
TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 04:05:52 PM

What measures does your company have in place to buy bitcoins at the prevailing btce market price when a customer confirms a bitcoin withdrawal since delivery of btc can take 24 hours?

What bitcoin price does the customer receive when requesting btc withdrawals?
A. Market price at time of request
B. Market price at bitcoin transfer ( blockchain registers the transaction) within 24 hour window
C. Daily BTC average price ( Hi+Low/2)
D. Other

The price the customer receives is the price when the manager in the Payments Department goes and purchases the Bitcoin. We do not guarantee any price based on any method. We don't record the price when the customer confirms the withdrawal request. We buy the Bitcoin usually within 12 hours on a business day but it can take up to 24. Deposits and Withdrawals open up the client to exchange rate risk. We do not ourselves to be open to this risk as we only deal with USD and EUR.

Hope this answers your question.

JC

TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 03:28:24 AM

PayPal payments are now available via the Private Office! Once you make a PayPal deposit, your trading account will instantly be credited at any time of the day.

Further, all deposits via any of our payment options are free through the end of the year. So hurry up and make a deposit within the next two days to take advantage of the promotion we have been running for the past two weeks!

Armando

Activity: 870
Merit: 500

Trading will make me rich)

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 10:07:27 PM

PayPal payments are now available via the Private Office! Once you make a PayPal deposit, your trading account will instantly be credited at any time of the day.

Further, all deposits via any of our payment options are free through the end of the year. So hurry up and make a deposit within the next two days to take advantage of the promotion we have been running for the past two weeks!

After I will make a deposit using Paypal, will I be able to withdraw only to PP? Or there will be an option to withdraw cryptos as well?

PS: You mentioned that you accept US clients, but I could not find any information about your FinCEN registration. Did I missed something?
TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 10:21:11 PM

After I will make a deposit using Paypal, will I be able to withdraw only to PP? Or there will be an option to withdraw cryptos as well?

PS: You mentioned that you accept US clients, but I could not find any information about your FinCEN registration. Did I missed something?

Armando,

When you decide to withdraw, we will ask that you withdraw your original deposit back to your PayPal account. You will then be free to withdraw your profits however you'd like. You may withdraw your profits to PayPal or Bitcoin. We just require that the deposited amount is withdrawn back to PayPal first as our services cannot be used to convert PayPal to Bitcoin, etc.

Regarding registration -- we are located in Dominica which does not require us to register with a regulator. However, this does not mean we don't always strive to do the right thing. You will find that we honor every single withdrawal request regardless of the amount as we do indeed send orders through to the banks and liquidity providers. Your loss is not our gain.

Because we need not register with FinCEN or the like, we are able to offer our US clients the ability to hedge positions, trade with higher leverages and to close their positions in any order they choose (no FIFO nonsense). Our clients from the United States and Canada can trade under the very same conditions as the rest the world -- the way that it should be in my opinion. I recommend that you start with a small deposit, test out our services and withdrawal processes and gradually work your way up. This will help instill confidence in you that we do indeed operate in the same manner as regulated brokers (and honestly, better in many cases).

Hopefully that answers your questions. We look forward to working with you in the near future. When you sign up with us you will get a welcome email from me so we can continue any correspondences via email.

Regards,
Joe Carney

TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 06:46:32 PM

Happy late New Year everyone! I just want to remind everyone that I am hear to answer any questions that you may have. We have been receiving many Bitcoin deposits and withdrawals!

pinky

Activity: 538

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 09:57:35 AM

How did you handle CHF? Did you have many loses? Do costumers have to pay for negative balances?

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 02:16:38 AM

As we are an ECN, negative balances were lost to the market and clients are thus generally responsible for covering them. However, we did forgive some negative balances (either a portion or in full) for some of our loyal clients who have been with us for a while. Our brokerage as a whole faired well through the ordeal though one of our liquidity providers (Boston Prime) went out of business. Our liquidity pool is made up of over 30 such providers.

Trader's Way itself encountered minimal losses and proceeded as usual following the announcement.

TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2015, 06:18:57 PM

Hello Bitcoiners. Unfortunately due to new US regulation, PayPal has temporarily suspended processing of Forex transactions. We are speaking with them to see if there is any workaround so we can continue to accept PayPal again in the future.

However, are most of you use Bitcoin anyway, we are still accepting Bitcoin deposits and withdrawals without restriction. There are no fees -- you receive the value of the Bitcoin in USD quotes by BTC-e.com. We sell the coins at the exchange immediately upon receipt.

Let me know if you have any questions about our services.

JC

TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 05:48:14 PM

Please post here or email me if you have any questions. We have been getting good feedback regarding our process for exchanging Bitcoins to USD/EUR in order to trade on our platform  Smiley

pinky

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 07:43:25 PM

Please post here or email me if you have any questions. We have been getting good feedback regarding our process for exchanging Bitcoins to USD/EUR in order to trade on our platform  Smiley

I saw you have 1% commision for BTC withdrawals. Is it possible that you lower or cancel this commision? Or you could allow commision free withdrawal once per month, after that commision would apply for next 30 days. I would imagine that you make most profits from trading commision and this would be great reward and incentive to use btc for deposits. Just suggestion.

TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 07:23:00 PM

I saw you have 1% commision for BTC withdrawals. Is it possible that you lower or cancel this commision? Or you could allow commision free withdrawal once per month, after that commision would apply for next 30 days. I would imagine that you make most profits from trading commision and this would be great reward and incentive to use btc for deposits. Just suggestion.

Pinky,

Sorry for the late response! It seems that the new spam settings filtered out the notification of your response -- I need to fix that.

We had to put a commission on the withdrawals because we are charged each time we deposit funds into BTC-e in order to buy Bitcoins to send over to you. We do not keep our fiat currency in the exchange after what happened with Liberty Reserve a couple of years back. It is difficult to trust anything other than the bank itself. We send funds to BTC-e using Perfect Money. BTC-e charges 1% for this.

However, if you email me at the address to the left below my username, we can work something out together with those fees. No problem at all!

JC

pinky

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 07:40:57 PM

Pinky,

Sorry for the late response! It seems that the new spam settings filtered out the notification of your response -- I need to fix that.

We had to put a commission on the withdrawals because we are charged each time we deposit funds into BTC-e in order to buy Bitcoins to send over to you. We do not keep our fiat currency in the exchange after what happened with Liberty Reserve a couple of years back. It is difficult to trust anything other than the bank itself. We send funds to BTC-e using Perfect Money. BTC-e charges 1% for this.

However, if you email me at the address to the left below my username, we can work something out together with those fees. No problem at all!

JC

Thank you for response. I will contact you when I'll withdraw. Currently I am still just trying out and I like it very much. Webinars with Wayne are also great. Smiley

I am interested why did you choose BTC-e over Bitfinex or Bitstamp or one of Chinese exchanges. It is known fact that Btc-e has high fees.

TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 07:52:27 PM

Thank you for response. I will contact you when I'll withdraw. Currently I am still just trying out and I like it very much. Webinars with Wayne are also great. Smiley

I am interested why did you choose BTC-e over Bitfinex or Bitstamp or one of Chinese exchanges. It is known fact that Btc-e has high fees.

Pinky,

We chose BTC-e because of the wealth of deposit and withdrawal options available. It seems that BitStamp gives us less options. One concern we have is to be able to economically withdraw small deposits from the Bitcoin exchange, which can be done with various e-payment systems.

If you have any specific suggestions, I would be happy to take a look. I am not sure which options Bitfinex has to deposit/withdraw.

JC

pinky

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 08:30:51 PM

Pinky,

We chose BTC-e because of the wealth of deposit and withdrawal options available. It seems that BitStamp gives us less options. One concern we have is to be able to economically withdraw small deposits from the Bitcoin exchange, which can be done with various e-payment systems.

If you have any specific suggestions, I would be happy to take a look. I am not sure which options Bitfinex has to deposit/withdraw.

JC

Bitfinex - wire.
Bitstamp - SEPA, wire, Ripple.

After checking exchanges it seems that btc-e has really the most options. I don't know which option you use for deposit/withdrawals, but if wire of sepa than I guess you should check Bitfinex or Bitstamp.

edit: Here is the list of all exchanges and it's options, but I don't know them all as I use only the most reputable and with highest volume: http://www.bitcompare.de/

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: