Question: Which platform do you prefer?
MetaTrader 4 - 9 (75%)
MetaTrader 5 - 1 (8.3%)
cTrader - 2 (16.7%)
Other - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Forex Broker - Trader's Way Free Bitcoin Deposit/Withdrawal  (Read 11484 times)
pinky

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 10:05:17 AM

compare standard price versus their price; check screenshot attached to tweets. (there was a previsible stop run above the short term highs everywhere except on tradersway)

that + orders not going through when favorable.

this morning trade + 500 pips audusd markets.com
this morning trade + 750 pips aud usd avatrade.com
this morning trade on tradersway - not filled. one week of trading here; one week of bad quotes and shenanigans with orders (that i can't prove; just witnessed 2 times where my orders where simply cancelled when I was afk; obv good calls.)

whatever i send $1500 to try it out because it was quite cheap. result avatrade last week about 22% result markets.com about 15% result tradersway.com about -5%; obv that's not a proof of anything but whatever. I'm cashing out; thought i'd share so nobody gets fucked simply because they accept bitcoins.

cheers.

Check their trading hours. On Friday they close one hour before the rest of the FX market. This is nothing unusual. Maybe that's why your orders didn't get filled?

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OwnZoR

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 10:48:05 AM

nope; all that was within market hours; managing several 10k+ accounts so not that much of a noob; so it's either they are incompetent or just making bad quotes to reduce fees (came here because it was cheap; now i may have the reason why)

have fun everyone  Grin

TradersWay.JC (OP)

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 02:36:12 PM

compare standard price versus their price; check screenshot attached to tweets. (there was a previsible stop run above the short term highs everywhere except on tradersway)

that + orders not going through when favorable.

this morning trade + 500 pips audusd markets.com
this morning trade + 750 pips aud usd avatrade.com
this morning trade on tradersway - not filled. one week of trading here; one week of bad quotes and shenanigans with orders (that i can't prove; just witnessed 2 times where my orders where simply cancelled when I was afk; obv good calls.)

whatever i send $1500 to try it out because it was quite cheap. result avatrade last week about 22% result markets.com about 15% result tradersway.com about -5%; obv that's not a proof of anything but whatever. I'm cashing out; thought i'd share so nobody gets fucked simply because they accept bitcoins.

cheers.

Check their trading hours. On Friday they close one hour before the rest of the FX market. This is nothing unusual. Maybe that's why your orders didn't get filled?

Pinky,

Good catch you are exactly right. OwnZor is comparing candles that do not correspond with one another. I have attached the screen shot below to illustrate this.

https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/2Ch1ADBa.png

Zoom into it and look at the dates each candle corresponds with.

Trader's Way - Forex & Binary Options Trading, Accepts Bitcoin - US Traders Accepted Smiley
Get a 100% Deposit Bonus when you sign up with us. Free VPS with deposits above $1000
TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 09:30:27 PM

nope; all that was within market hours; managing several 10k+ accounts so not that much of a noob; so it's either they are incompetent or just making bad quotes to reduce fees (came here because it was cheap; now i may have the reason why)

have fun everyone  Grin

See my post above to clarify any confusion.

Trader's Way - Forex & Binary Options Trading, Accepts Bitcoin - US Traders Accepted Smiley
Get a 100% Deposit Bonus when you sign up with us. Free VPS with deposits above $1000
TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 01:45:10 AM

Another incorrect claim:

On the account for which you have supplied your screen shot, you have two such orders from August 10th:

Both of these orders were pending orders on EURUSD and both were cancelled by our server. This is because your account did not have enough free margin available to open the trades when it came time for them to be activated. The activation process is as follows: 1) Price moves to specified level and activation request is created, 2) Margin is checked -- if enough margin --> fill order; if not enough margin --> delete pending order.

Both of these order numbers above have the following comment on them in the MT4 platform (these comments can be seen by going to Account History, right clicking an order and making sure the "Comments" setting is checked) -- "deleted [no money]"

There were two more such orders last week with which the same thing happened:

These occurred on the 3rd and 4th of this month. I have only checked this one trading account and not your other one, but we do not go and delete people's orders or anything like you are insinuating. We have many thousands of clients worldwide many of which have very sizable deposits. Everyone is treated fairly. I see you have not withdrawn all of your funds neither. Please instead be respectful and send an email asking for clarification on issues (or post a respectful request here). There is no need to post on Twitter that we are "scumbags" without actually speaking with us first.

JC

TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2015, 06:52:28 PM

Feel free to post any questions here about our services. I look forward to working with more clients from this forum! We have received many already.  Smiley

TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 03:16:09 PM

Bitcoin deposits and withdrawals have absolutely no fees on our end now. Deposits are processed to your account in approximately 2-3 hours and withdrawals are processed by the next business day.

target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 03:22:18 PM

I prefer metatrader 4, not sure about the difference between 5 but i think theres not much.
if the Traders way allow depositing balance through bitcoin, does it mean they don't also need personal information and ID verification and utility bill?

TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 03:24:25 PM

Thank you for your inquiry. That is a good question. We are considering the legal aspects of this but as of right now we have not yet created Bitcoin-specific accounts. Bitcoin is a deposit/withdrawal option, but our clients are also able to deposit and withdraw using our other payment options into the very same accounts, thus requiring ID and a utility bill to comply with AML guidelines.

capoeira
Legendary

Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 02:57:32 PM

webpage is down

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: