Question: Which platform do you prefer?
MetaTrader 4 - 9 (75%)
MetaTrader 5 - 1 (8.3%)
cTrader - 2 (16.7%)
Other - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Forex Broker - Trader's Way Free Bitcoin Deposit/Withdrawal  (Read 11485 times)
TradersWay.JC (OP)

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 04:05:09 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2016, 03:14:57 PM by TradersWay.JC

My name is Joe and I am a representative from Trader's Way. I am reaching out to members of the forum in case you have any questions or concerns that you would like to discuss. I will have a presence in the forum and will check this thread often.

We are pleased to announce that we now offer one more payment option to clients - Bitcoin. The new money transfer option added into the Trader's Way Private Office will make deposit and withdrawal operations easier and more convenient. Deposits and Withdrawals carry no fees on our end!

Trader's Way aspires to provide free, limitless trading expanding your opportunities and allowing you to live the life you want. The company is committed to constant upgrading of its trading conditions, technologies and services. It highly values its customers and respects their needs and will keep on adding new convenient payment methods in the near future.

High Leverage - Up to 1000:1 leverage.
Low Cost - We offer some of the lowest spreads on the market and commissions of $6 per nominal lot round turn. If you trade larger volumes, your commissions/spreads get even lower.
Deposit Bonus - We will match your deposit with a deposit bonus of up to $5,000 into your account which is credited to your account on a daily basis at a rate of $0.50 per round turn lot traded. Thus, you will be receiving daily rebates on your trades.
Make Money Without Trading - Every client can become a partner. Simply sign up for an account and advertise your referral link wherever you choose. We provide banners linked to this referral link. Every client who signs up after clicking this link is automatically connected to your account. You will receive daily commissions on their trades which can be withdrawn as often as you'd like.

We are here to answer any and all of your questions.

Trader's Way - Forex & Binary Options Trading, Accepts Bitcoin - US Traders Accepted Smiley
Get a 100% Deposit Bonus when you sign up with us. Free VPS with deposits above $1000
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Miitch

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 04:26:41 PM

This sounds like an intense scam! Can you provide more information to back up your claims? I just find the idea of being able to deposit BTC, leverage it 1000:1 -AND- get a deposit bonus to be waaaaaay too good to be true!!!

▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇   COIN-SWEEPER
▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇    Avoid Bombs Win BIG
▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇   1% House Edge   ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 04:36:23 PM

Hello Miitch,

I understand your sentiment and appreciate your cautious approach. Let me try to clear up any confusion and clarify my post a bit further.

We offer leverage up to 1000:1 for balances up to $1,000. Please follow this link: http://www.tradersway.com/trading_conditions/mt4_ecn. You will see our leverage schedule when you scroll down a bit. You can request leverage of 500:1 for balances up to $10,000 if you send us an email. Leverage beyond $10,000 is set to 100:1 but can be changed to 200:1 if requested.

Regarding Bitcoin, we have just added this payment option in order to provide one more convenient avenue for our clients. This option was just launched yesterday; it was under development for the past two weeks and has since finished testing. We are very excited about it.

Further, the deposit bonus. Yes, you cannot just request a deposit bonus and then make a withdrawal. That would be insane and would definitely be a major scam. Anyone can see that--
-- We charge commissions on each trade. For the USD/JPY, you will pay $6 per lot traded. Now say you trade 2 lots in a day. You have given us $12 in revenue and may have profited on the trades you have placed. We pay out the deposit bonus at a rate of $0.50 per lot traded, so effectively, you have paid $5.50 per lot instead of $6 when all is said and done. You can think of this bonus as a way to leverage yourself a little more with your trades, but more importantly -- a way to get rebates on all of the trades you make.

Let me know if this helps. If you would like further information I would be happy to provide it.

Trader's Way - Forex & Binary Options Trading, Accepts Bitcoin - US Traders Accepted Smiley
Get a 100% Deposit Bonus when you sign up with us. Free VPS with deposits above $1000
TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 04:43:42 PM

Further, if anyone would like you may contact me via email or schedule a phone call to discuss our services and answer any questions. Please see my profile or the mail icon to the left for the email address. We are an honest company with genuine values. This is our first account on this website so we have not yet had time to establish trust within the Bitcoin community (as we have just become part of that community).

TD131

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 05:32:08 PM

Do you offer leveraged trading on actual bitcoin itself? e.g. btc/usd?
TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 05:51:23 PM

Unfortunately we currently do not offer the pair btc/usd on our trading platform but if we see enough demand for this option we would be happy to offer it in the future. You can see all of the available trading instruments here: http://www.tradersway.com/markets/forex/instruments/mt4_ecn

We offer trading on many currency pairs, metals and stock indices.

TD131

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 02:28:59 PM

Unfortunately we currently do not offer the pair btc/usd on our trading platform but if we see enough demand for this option we would be happy to offer it in the future. You can see all of the available trading instruments here: http://www.tradersway.com/markets/forex/instruments/mt4_ecn

We offer trading on many currency pairs, metals and stock indices.

Thank you for responding... I sent you an email so you can let me know if you ever support trading on this pair. I can't find a US broker that does.
TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 02:37:06 PM

Email added.

We also offer trading on Binary Options as well. You can use the same trading account for your FX trading as Binary!

LandDweller78

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 02:31:14 PM

is bit-coin the account currency or do you convert it to us dollars? i need a broker who will let me trade forex with bit-coin so i don't have to use my cc or sign up on third party sites to transfer money that ask for my social security #
TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 06:18:37 PM

is bit-coin the account currency or do you convert it to us dollars? i need a broker who will let me trade forex with bit-coin so i don't have to use my cc or sign up on third party sites to transfer money that ask for my social security #

Hello LandDweller,

This is a very good question. We sell the BTC we receive into USD at the prevailing market price immediately upon receipt. This is done using an API system we have developed. We do not charge any fees for deposits nor do we take out any fees for BTC withdrawals.

If you make a Bitcoin deposit, then you will not be required to enter any credit card information nor will there be a need to sign up with any third-party payment sites. We began offering this Bitcoin payment option for that very reason -- for its simplicity, anonymity and our ability to make it free.

In order to sign up for an account with us here at Trader's Way, you will only need to submit a photo ID and a proof of address in the form of a bank/credit card statement or a utility bill. Thus your social security number is unnecessary.

I hope this helps answer your questions. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 09:19:45 PM

My email address is now visible below my username in case anyone has inquiries.

LandDweller78

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 08:23:12 PM

ok thank you.
I will be trying out Oanda first and see if the lower leverage actually effects me. I have mined a few BTC so far but want to wait until its value goes up before I would think of depositng.
TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2014, 11:20:12 PM

Here at Trader's Way we strive to offer the best conditions to our clients. It is through a mutually beneficial relationship between us that we can achieve the most success. If you haven't already, please take a moment to become our partner and get paid for the trades your clients make. All you have to do is refer new traders to our site. When they open a live account and trade, you get paid!

Here's how:

1. Open a Real account
    2. Verify your account
    3. Go to the Private Office and press the “Become a partner” button
    4. You will get your Partner code and a new tab in the Private Office called "Partner Office"
    5. You can use this code in personal web-links anywhere you want (on your website, on forums, ads, brochures, etc.)
    6. Traders who come to our website through these links will automatically become your clients - you will get commissions from their deals

At the end of every trading day, your partner account will be credited a portion of the commissions from your clients' trades! This money can either be transferred to your trading account or paid out to you via Skrill, Payza or Bitcoin. Please visit the link below and see the "Agent" option for more information.

Partnership

TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 02:52:45 PM

ok thank you.
I will be trying out Oanda first and see if the lower leverage actually effects me. I have mined a few BTC so far but want to wait until its value goes up before I would think of depositng.

Alright, please email me at the address below my username if you have any questions. Or post here if you'd like to share your concerns with the community as you may not be the only one with that question.

TD131

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 09:50:35 PM

Is there a minimum I must deposit?   Huh
capoeira
Legendary

Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 02:52:36 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2014, 03:05:05 PM by capoeira

I just recieved a PM regarding my thread, sugesting to include your broker to the list: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=716530.0

first question, in order to include your broker in the right place of the list:
deposit/withdraw and trade on BTC-based account?
BTC deposit/withdraw only?
BTC deposit only?

TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 05:15:44 PM

I just recieved a PM regarding my thread, sugesting to include your broker to the list: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=716530.0

BTC deposit only?

capoeira,

Thank you for your message. Our brokerage does not offer a BTC based account due to the high volatility of both the Bitcoin Market and FOREX in general.

We offer Bitcoin deposits and withdrawals and charge no fees for any Bitcoin transfers. We buy/sell the Bitcoins at the prevailing market price at BTC-e when the customer deposits/withdraws.

Please also mention that we accept clients from the United States and are able to offer them the same trading conditions as everyone else -- the way it should be.

Hope this helps,
Joe Carney

capoeira
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 05:50:56 PM

BTC deposit only?

capoeira,

Thank you for your message. Our brokerage does not offer a BTC based account due to the high volatility of both the Bitcoin Market and FOREX in general.

We offer Bitcoin deposits and withdrawals and charge no fees for any Bitcoin transfers. We buy/sell the Bitcoins at the prevailing market price at BTC-e when the customer deposits/withdraws.

Please also mention that we accept clients from the United States and are able to offer them the same trading conditions as everyone else -- the way it should be.

Hope this helps,
Joe Carney

thanks Joe,

a BTC-dominated isn't realy someting a serious forex trader expects, I think....at least not me.
what is insteresting for us is depositing and withdraw.

but I have to ask one iportant thing, which, besides your detailed answer, isn't realy cler to me, yet:
when we deposit at your broker (and vice versa), you will credit $s equal to BTC-E price (or their spread), or is there any artificial spread you use? And is the conversion automaticly?

TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 06:02:17 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2014, 06:36:53 PM by TradersWay.JC

BTC deposit only?

capoeira,

Hope this helps,
Joe Carney

thanks Joe,

a BTC-dominated isn't realy someting a serious forex trader expects, I think....at least not me.
what is insteresting for us is depositing and withdraw.

but I have to ask one iportant thing, which, besides your detailed answer, isn't realy cler to me, yet:
when we deposit at your broker (and vice versa), you will credit $s equal to BTC-E price (or their spread), or is there any artificial spread you use? And is the conversion automaticly?

capoeira,

When you deposit Bitcoin at our brokerage the process is entirely handled by our API system which we have developed and tested thoroughly. You send Bitcoin to our wallet and it is automatically sold at the current market price at BTC-e. Then we credit your account in either USD or EUR (depending on your account type) with the corresponding amount that we have received as a result of the sale. I mentioned earlier that we charge no fees for deposits nor withdrawals via Bitcoin. We do not add any artificial spread or anything of the sort as in my opinion, that is equivalent to charging a fee. We kept the process simple -- whatever your coins sell for on the open market is exactly what you receive in your trading account. We sell your coins on the BTC-e exchange as soon as we receive them from you.

My suggestion would be to avoid sending Bitcoin deposits during the weekend as the spreads on the various Bitcoin exchanges are a bit higher during that time.

Hope this clears everything up for you,
JC

TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 03:07:02 PM

We are pleased to announce that 1:500 leverage is now available for all accounts with balances up to 10,000 USD and 1:200 leverage - up to 50,000 USD. Accounts below $1,000 can still enjoy 1:1000 leverage.  Smiley

TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2014, 09:11:57 PM

Just wanted to give you guys the insider information -- just got a corporate account opened with PayPal so we should have that option implemented shortly! Will post again to let you know as soon as it is done!

TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 05:34:12 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2014, 07:42:01 PM by TradersWay.JC

Our efforts to improve our clients' services are never ending, as this week we have launched our new Private Office area for clients to manage all of the Live and Demo accounts, Partnership (affiliate) account, funds and all of their personal information.

The improvements, aside from the aesthetics, are geared toward a more user-friendly experience which allows clients to perform tasks with a lot less navigation. Everything is now in one place and not segregated into multiple tabs like before. I have attached a screenshot for you to see:

TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 10:17:57 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2014, 06:49:57 PM by TradersWay.JC

We are now accepting PayPal payments! Currently we do not have PayPal implemented on our website, but we are ready and able to take these payments manually and credit your account accordingly. Just got our first client to deposit $1500 via PayPal and had his account credited within 5 minutes, along with a deposit bonus.

You can email me directly as the email address below my username to the left with the code "BTCTALKPP2014" and you will get a 1% discount off of your PayPal deposits through the end of 2014.

fuzzbuzz

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 06:21:40 PM

How long does it take to complete a bitcoin withdrawal? Does your api buy bitcoins from btce instantly when customer confirms withdrawal?
TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 06:43:44 PM

fuzzbuzz,

For the security of our clients, all withdrawals are processed manually. Bitcoin withdrawals are processed within 24 hours (you will find that they will usually be processed between 6 and 18 GMT. We had a client whose email address was hacked and someone tried to make a withdrawal via Bitcoin from his account. However, because of our security systems, we noticed this and got in touch with the client. We had him move over to a Gmail account and use 2-step authentication. Therefore, we need to be absolutely certain that no one is trying to take advantage of the anonymity of Bitcoin by stealing funds from others, so we need to do all withdrawals manually just to be 100% sure of everything.

Hope this helps,
Joe Carney

fuzzbuzz

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 07:03:21 PM

What measures does your company have in place to buy bitcoins at the prevailing btce market price when a customer confirms a bitcoin withdrawal since delivery of btc can take 24 hours?

What bitcoin price does the customer receive when requesting btc withdrawals?
A. Market price at time of request
B. Market price at bitcoin transfer ( blockchain registers the transaction) within 24 hour window
C. Daily BTC average price ( Hi+Low/2)
D. Other
TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 04:05:52 PM

What measures does your company have in place to buy bitcoins at the prevailing btce market price when a customer confirms a bitcoin withdrawal since delivery of btc can take 24 hours?

What bitcoin price does the customer receive when requesting btc withdrawals?
A. Market price at time of request
B. Market price at bitcoin transfer ( blockchain registers the transaction) within 24 hour window
C. Daily BTC average price ( Hi+Low/2)
D. Other

The price the customer receives is the price when the manager in the Payments Department goes and purchases the Bitcoin. We do not guarantee any price based on any method. We don't record the price when the customer confirms the withdrawal request. We buy the Bitcoin usually within 12 hours on a business day but it can take up to 24. Deposits and Withdrawals open up the client to exchange rate risk. We do not ourselves to be open to this risk as we only deal with USD and EUR.

Hope this answers your question.

JC

TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 03:28:24 AM

PayPal payments are now available via the Private Office! Once you make a PayPal deposit, your trading account will instantly be credited at any time of the day.

Further, all deposits via any of our payment options are free through the end of the year. So hurry up and make a deposit within the next two days to take advantage of the promotion we have been running for the past two weeks!

Armando

Activity: 870
Merit: 500

Trading will make me rich)

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 10:07:27 PM

PayPal payments are now available via the Private Office! Once you make a PayPal deposit, your trading account will instantly be credited at any time of the day.

Further, all deposits via any of our payment options are free through the end of the year. So hurry up and make a deposit within the next two days to take advantage of the promotion we have been running for the past two weeks!

After I will make a deposit using Paypal, will I be able to withdraw only to PP? Or there will be an option to withdraw cryptos as well?

PS: You mentioned that you accept US clients, but I could not find any information about your FinCEN registration. Did I missed something?
TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 10:21:11 PM

After I will make a deposit using Paypal, will I be able to withdraw only to PP? Or there will be an option to withdraw cryptos as well?

PS: You mentioned that you accept US clients, but I could not find any information about your FinCEN registration. Did I missed something?

Armando,

When you decide to withdraw, we will ask that you withdraw your original deposit back to your PayPal account. You will then be free to withdraw your profits however you'd like. You may withdraw your profits to PayPal or Bitcoin. We just require that the deposited amount is withdrawn back to PayPal first as our services cannot be used to convert PayPal to Bitcoin, etc.

Regarding registration -- we are located in Dominica which does not require us to register with a regulator. However, this does not mean we don't always strive to do the right thing. You will find that we honor every single withdrawal request regardless of the amount as we do indeed send orders through to the banks and liquidity providers. Your loss is not our gain.

Because we need not register with FinCEN or the like, we are able to offer our US clients the ability to hedge positions, trade with higher leverages and to close their positions in any order they choose (no FIFO nonsense). Our clients from the United States and Canada can trade under the very same conditions as the rest the world -- the way that it should be in my opinion. I recommend that you start with a small deposit, test out our services and withdrawal processes and gradually work your way up. This will help instill confidence in you that we do indeed operate in the same manner as regulated brokers (and honestly, better in many cases).

Hopefully that answers your questions. We look forward to working with you in the near future. When you sign up with us you will get a welcome email from me so we can continue any correspondences via email.

Regards,
Joe Carney

TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 06:46:32 PM

Happy late New Year everyone! I just want to remind everyone that I am hear to answer any questions that you may have. We have been receiving many Bitcoin deposits and withdrawals!

pinky

Activity: 538

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 09:57:35 AM

How did you handle CHF? Did you have many loses? Do costumers have to pay for negative balances?

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 02:16:38 AM

As we are an ECN, negative balances were lost to the market and clients are thus generally responsible for covering them. However, we did forgive some negative balances (either a portion or in full) for some of our loyal clients who have been with us for a while. Our brokerage as a whole faired well through the ordeal though one of our liquidity providers (Boston Prime) went out of business. Our liquidity pool is made up of over 30 such providers.

Trader's Way itself encountered minimal losses and proceeded as usual following the announcement.

TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2015, 06:18:57 PM

Hello Bitcoiners. Unfortunately due to new US regulation, PayPal has temporarily suspended processing of Forex transactions. We are speaking with them to see if there is any workaround so we can continue to accept PayPal again in the future.

However, are most of you use Bitcoin anyway, we are still accepting Bitcoin deposits and withdrawals without restriction. There are no fees -- you receive the value of the Bitcoin in USD quotes by BTC-e.com. We sell the coins at the exchange immediately upon receipt.

Let me know if you have any questions about our services.

JC

TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 05:48:14 PM

Please post here or email me if you have any questions. We have been getting good feedback regarding our process for exchanging Bitcoins to USD/EUR in order to trade on our platform  Smiley

pinky

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 07:43:25 PM

Please post here or email me if you have any questions. We have been getting good feedback regarding our process for exchanging Bitcoins to USD/EUR in order to trade on our platform  Smiley

I saw you have 1% commision for BTC withdrawals. Is it possible that you lower or cancel this commision? Or you could allow commision free withdrawal once per month, after that commision would apply for next 30 days. I would imagine that you make most profits from trading commision and this would be great reward and incentive to use btc for deposits. Just suggestion.

TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 07:23:00 PM

I saw you have 1% commision for BTC withdrawals. Is it possible that you lower or cancel this commision? Or you could allow commision free withdrawal once per month, after that commision would apply for next 30 days. I would imagine that you make most profits from trading commision and this would be great reward and incentive to use btc for deposits. Just suggestion.

Pinky,

Sorry for the late response! It seems that the new spam settings filtered out the notification of your response -- I need to fix that.

We had to put a commission on the withdrawals because we are charged each time we deposit funds into BTC-e in order to buy Bitcoins to send over to you. We do not keep our fiat currency in the exchange after what happened with Liberty Reserve a couple of years back. It is difficult to trust anything other than the bank itself. We send funds to BTC-e using Perfect Money. BTC-e charges 1% for this.

However, if you email me at the address to the left below my username, we can work something out together with those fees. No problem at all!

JC

pinky

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 07:40:57 PM

Pinky,

Sorry for the late response! It seems that the new spam settings filtered out the notification of your response -- I need to fix that.

We had to put a commission on the withdrawals because we are charged each time we deposit funds into BTC-e in order to buy Bitcoins to send over to you. We do not keep our fiat currency in the exchange after what happened with Liberty Reserve a couple of years back. It is difficult to trust anything other than the bank itself. We send funds to BTC-e using Perfect Money. BTC-e charges 1% for this.

However, if you email me at the address to the left below my username, we can work something out together with those fees. No problem at all!

JC

Thank you for response. I will contact you when I'll withdraw. Currently I am still just trying out and I like it very much. Webinars with Wayne are also great. Smiley

I am interested why did you choose BTC-e over Bitfinex or Bitstamp or one of Chinese exchanges. It is known fact that Btc-e has high fees.

TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 07:52:27 PM

Thank you for response. I will contact you when I'll withdraw. Currently I am still just trying out and I like it very much. Webinars with Wayne are also great. Smiley

I am interested why did you choose BTC-e over Bitfinex or Bitstamp or one of Chinese exchanges. It is known fact that Btc-e has high fees.

Pinky,

We chose BTC-e because of the wealth of deposit and withdrawal options available. It seems that BitStamp gives us less options. One concern we have is to be able to economically withdraw small deposits from the Bitcoin exchange, which can be done with various e-payment systems.

If you have any specific suggestions, I would be happy to take a look. I am not sure which options Bitfinex has to deposit/withdraw.

JC

pinky

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 08:30:51 PM

Pinky,

We chose BTC-e because of the wealth of deposit and withdrawal options available. It seems that BitStamp gives us less options. One concern we have is to be able to economically withdraw small deposits from the Bitcoin exchange, which can be done with various e-payment systems.

If you have any specific suggestions, I would be happy to take a look. I am not sure which options Bitfinex has to deposit/withdraw.

JC

Bitfinex - wire.
Bitstamp - SEPA, wire, Ripple.

After checking exchanges it seems that btc-e has really the most options. I don't know which option you use for deposit/withdrawals, but if wire of sepa than I guess you should check Bitfinex or Bitstamp.

edit: Here is the list of all exchanges and it's options, but I don't know them all as I use only the most reputable and with highest volume: http://www.bitcompare.de/

TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 03:48:01 PM

Bitfinex - wire.
Bitstamp - SEPA, wire, Ripple.

After checking exchanges it seems that btc-e has really the most options. I don't know which option you use for deposit/withdrawals, but if wire of sepa than I guess you should check Bitfinex or Bitstamp.

edit: Here is the list of all exchanges and it's options, but I don't know them all as I use only the most reputable and with highest volume: http://www.bitcompare.de/

Pinky,

That is a great thread -- thank you for that. Because our IT Team put a large amount of effort into integrating the BTC-e API to work with our website, we would need a good reason to make the move right now. BTC-e actually just lowered their rate for wire transfer deposits and also removed the 1% fee. We don't use wires when purchasing Bitcoins as we keep some money in the Perfect Money system already. However I will study the other exchanges and new ones as they come about. We definitely need to work with those who process large daily volumes so the spread and liquidity are both ideal.

Please feel free to contact me here or via email if you have any further questions about our services.

Best,
JC

TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 06:08:53 PM

We are currently working on adding a new e-payment system called Paxum which should be available for use soon by all of our clients.

TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 04:10:29 AM

Hi community members!

Aside from bitcoin (which we are happy to continue accepting) which payment processors do you use when you convert your Bitcoins for example. We are always seeking new and trustworthy payment systems to enhance our clients' experiences.

Thank you!  Smiley

TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 03:57:07 AM

Paxum deposits are now being accepted manually upon request. Simply email me and we can arrange it. There will be no fees for manual Paxum deposits into your Trader's Way account until we get it implemented on our website.

Users will be kindly asked to withdraw back to Paxum up to the originally deposited amount. You may feel free to withdraw your profits via Bitcoin!

BTC

We are very excited to make our payment processes more diverse to meet the needs of everyone of our clients. Feel free to ask any questions you may have!

damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 02:19:46 PM

I just signed up and account was verified pretty quickly.

I did pretty good this past month on 1broker, but I'm looking to expand my currency pairs.

TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 08:14:05 PM

I just signed up and account was verified pretty quickly.

I did pretty good this past month on 1broker, but I'm looking to expand my currency pairs.

We try to make the entire process as smooth and efficient as possible, for both signups and withdrawals. We hope you enjoy our services. Feel free to shoot me an email if you need anything (my email address is below my username to the left). If you would, please also PM me with your account number so I know who you are Smiley

JC

seleme
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028

Duelbits.com

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 10:23:22 PM

I've signed up and traded some oil today. Are those bonuses still active, I've deposited more than 5k in Bitcoins. And how long do I have to wait for Bitcoin withdrawal?

BTW, your Bitcoin deposit rate is pretty bad, 235 today when Bitcoin was 244

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000      
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000  
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 10:28:47 PM

I've signed up and traded some oil today. Are those bonuses still active, I've deposited more than 5k in Bitcoins. And how long do I have to wait for Bitcoin withdrawal?

Yes, the deposit bonus is still active. Please email our Promotions department at promotions@trader***y.com (asterisks to prevent spam) with the following subject: “100_deposit bonus_Your trading account number” and the Promotions Department will credit your account accordingly.

We are happy to have you trading with us. Please send me an email to sales.en@ to let me know who you are. We process Bitcoin withdrawals (like all withdrawals) within 24 hours. We allow one withdrawal per client per day.

Hope this helps,
JC

seleme
Legendary

Duelbits.com

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 10:34:44 PM

And what price inside those 24 hours you take, the one when withdrawal is made, average, one when you process it?

This should be more clear, Bitcoin is volatile instrument and 24 hours time span can make big difference.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
       +4,000      
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000  
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
seleme
Legendary

Duelbits.com

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 10:37:23 PM

I've sent a mail to promotions, not sure what should I write to that mail to you (letting you know who I am), I don't intend to date you  Grin

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
       +4,000      
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000  
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 11:15:07 PM

And what price inside those 24 hours you take, the one when withdrawal is made, average, one when you process it?

This should be more clear, Bitcoin is volatile instrument and 24 hours time span can make big difference.

We purchase the Bitcoins at the prevailing market price when the withdrawal is processed and we send them over to you at that time. We do not do any average price. When our Payments Department begins to process the order, that is the exchange rate that you get. Your coins are purchased at the price on BTC-e.

TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 11:15:43 PM

I've sent a mail to promotions, not sure what should I write to that mail to you (letting you know who I am), I don't intend to date you  Grin

I am your account manager and you are our client, so it is helpful to know who is who.

seleme
Legendary

Duelbits.com

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 11:51:35 PM

Just to post that I got my withdrawal with pretty good rate, much better than deposit.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
       +4,000      
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000  
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 03:51:20 PM

Just to post that I got my withdrawal with pretty good rate, much better than deposit.

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on our thread, as it is good information for the community to see.

JC

TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 02:35:24 PM

We have just recently added a new liquidity provider and our spreads are lower now. Further, we have increased the speed of Bitcoin (and other) withdrawals!

Take a look and give us feedback when you use our services please  Smiley

BTCBinary

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 01:08:46 PM

Let me see if I understand this...
We can deposit BTC to our accounts, and then after can we withdraw to PayPal?
TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 02:28:27 PM

Let me see if I understand this...
We can deposit BTC to our accounts, and then after can we withdraw to PayPal?

We actually no longer accept PayPal as earlier this year PayPal has decided that it cannot process Forex Transactions; I cannot speak on the basis of their decision, other than that this decision took place at the same time as the NFA announced the new Credit Card rules in the United States. PayPal has also stopped processing transactions for other Forex Brokers that previously accepted it based on my observations.

However, regarding our payment methods in general, we require clients to first withdraw their original deposit back using the same method. So if a client deposits $100 in Bitcoin, he or she must withdraw the first $100 in Bitcoin and any profits can be sent via Bitcoin or any other method.

Hope this helps,
JC

OwnZoR

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 09:26:50 AM

https://twitter.com/TheRektoning/status/630661861428604928
pinky

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 09:38:20 AM

Hm, and what's the problem?

OwnZoR

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 09:55:29 AM

compare standard price versus their price; check screenshot attached to tweets. (there was a previsible stop run above the short term highs everywhere except on tradersway)

that + orders not going through when favorable.

this morning trade + 500 pips audusd markets.com
this morning trade + 750 pips aud usd avatrade.com
this morning trade on tradersway - not filled. one week of trading here; one week of bad quotes and shenanigans with orders (that i can't prove; just witnessed 2 times where my orders where simply cancelled when I was afk; obv good calls.)

whatever i send $1500 to try it out because it was quite cheap. result avatrade last week about 22% result markets.com about 15% result tradersway.com about -5%; obv that's not a proof of anything but whatever. I'm cashing out; thought i'd share so nobody gets fucked simply because they accept bitcoins.

cheers.
pinky

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 10:05:17 AM

compare standard price versus their price; check screenshot attached to tweets. (there was a previsible stop run above the short term highs everywhere except on tradersway)

this morning trade on tradersway - not filled. one week of trading here; one week of bad quotes and shenanigans with orders (that i can't prove; just witnessed 2 times where my orders where simply cancelled when I was afk; obv good calls.)

whatever i send $1500 to try it out because it was quite cheap. result avatrade last week about 22% result markets.com about 15% result tradersway.com about -5%; obv that's not a proof of anything but whatever. I'm cashing out; thought i'd share so nobody gets fucked simply because they accept bitcoins.

cheers.

Check their trading hours. On Friday they close one hour before the rest of the FX market. This is nothing unusual. Maybe that's why your orders didn't get filled?

OwnZoR

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 10:48:05 AM

nope; all that was within market hours; managing several 10k+ accounts so not that much of a noob; so it's either they are incompetent or just making bad quotes to reduce fees (came here because it was cheap; now i may have the reason why)

have fun everyone  Grin

TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 02:36:12 PM

cheers.

Check their trading hours. On Friday they close one hour before the rest of the FX market. This is nothing unusual. Maybe that's why your orders didn't get filled?

Pinky,

Good catch you are exactly right. OwnZor is comparing candles that do not correspond with one another. I have attached the screen shot below to illustrate this.

https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/2Ch1ADBa.png

Zoom into it and look at the dates each candle corresponds with.

TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 09:30:27 PM

nope; all that was within market hours; managing several 10k+ accounts so not that much of a noob; so it's either they are incompetent or just making bad quotes to reduce fees (came here because it was cheap; now i may have the reason why)

have fun everyone  Grin

See my post above to clarify any confusion.

TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 01:45:10 AM

Another incorrect claim:

On the account for which you have supplied your screen shot, you have two such orders from August 10th:

Both of these orders were pending orders on EURUSD and both were cancelled by our server. This is because your account did not have enough free margin available to open the trades when it came time for them to be activated. The activation process is as follows: 1) Price moves to specified level and activation request is created, 2) Margin is checked -- if enough margin --> fill order; if not enough margin --> delete pending order.

Both of these order numbers above have the following comment on them in the MT4 platform (these comments can be seen by going to Account History, right clicking an order and making sure the "Comments" setting is checked) -- "deleted [no money]"

There were two more such orders last week with which the same thing happened:

These occurred on the 3rd and 4th of this month. I have only checked this one trading account and not your other one, but we do not go and delete people's orders or anything like you are insinuating. We have many thousands of clients worldwide many of which have very sizable deposits. Everyone is treated fairly. I see you have not withdrawn all of your funds neither. Please instead be respectful and send an email asking for clarification on issues (or post a respectful request here). There is no need to post on Twitter that we are "scumbags" without actually speaking with us first.

JC

TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2015, 06:52:28 PM

Feel free to post any questions here about our services. I look forward to working with more clients from this forum! We have received many already.  Smiley

TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 03:16:09 PM

Bitcoin deposits and withdrawals have absolutely no fees on our end now. Deposits are processed to your account in approximately 2-3 hours and withdrawals are processed by the next business day.

target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 03:22:18 PM

I prefer metatrader 4, not sure about the difference between 5 but i think theres not much.
if the Traders way allow depositing balance through bitcoin, does it mean they don't also need personal information and ID verification and utility bill?

TradersWay.JC (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 03:24:25 PM

Thank you for your inquiry. That is a good question. We are considering the legal aspects of this but as of right now we have not yet created Bitcoin-specific accounts. Bitcoin is a deposit/withdrawal option, but our clients are also able to deposit and withdraw using our other payment options into the very same accounts, thus requiring ID and a utility bill to comply with AML guidelines.

capoeira
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 02:57:32 PM

webpage is down

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: