Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:59:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't you wish you never had any alcohol?  (Read 12285 times)
Carpeaux

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 03:34:53 AM

no.

Why would I have such desires?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 07:23:12 AM

no.

Why would I have such desires?

You would if you reach the point where you need to drink everyday in order to don't suffer
poisenrang

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 07:46:21 PM

Wouldn't your life be better? How much did you spend on alcohol? Imagine you invested this money or started a business with it?

If you never had any alcohol you would have avoided many mistakes, work harder and more easily, you would be smarter, richer, more healthy and with better friends Wink

Wouldnt be any better, just quit drinking, drugs or any sort of waste of money.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Mr. Burns

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 09:03:22 PM

Yes.  But you'd have to realize if alcohol was outlawed there'd probably be "another drug" that everyoned be takin
lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 09:37:08 PM

Wouldn't your life be better? How much did you spend on alcohol? Imagine you invested this money or started a business with it?

If you never had any alcohol you would have avoided many mistakes, work harder and more easily, you would be smarter, richer, more healthy and with better friends Wink

Just because a substance is problematic for you, doesn't mean that it is for everyone else.

In moderation I find that alcohol is beneficial to one's life (for health and social reasons).
AccountTrader

Activity: 321

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 12:18:17 AM

I drink red wine everyday. My doctor said it is good for my heart if drink moderately. I have no regrets about drinking alcohol because I can control myself.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 12:22:30 AM

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
picolo (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 02:42:51 PM

up
GreekBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

getmonero.org

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2015, 02:48:26 PM

"μέτρoν ἄριστoν" or "moderation is the best thing"

manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 03:12:26 PM

I dont drink or smoke so i've saved a lot of money and health.
picolo (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 11:06:18 PM

Yes you did! If it means you don't interract with others much, you lost some valuable interractions but you could still have them if you make the effort of interracting more.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 11:38:29 PM

Yes you did! If it means you don't interract with others much, you lost some valuable interractions but you could still have them if you make the effort of interracting more.

To me it sounds like you are trying to justify your position. The fact is that no matter what choices you make in life there are always different and perhaps better ones. That does not make you "right" it only makes you a self-righteous prick that thinks he is better than other people. Enjoy that false feeling of superiority while I enjoy a nice cold beer.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
KonstantinosM

Activity: 1490
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 11:54:29 PM

I'll drink some 151 now because the URL where I am has 151 on it.

num_replies=151

Alcohol is good in moderation.

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
chaolang

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 01:25:23 AM

I rarely ever drink. I don't think I have really lost much at all.
(0_0)

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 05:31:46 AM

i never consume alcohol until now...

Smiley
manis

Activity: 303

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 07:32:51 AM

Of course not.
Miss out on the good things in life? Nah....
arteleis

Activity: 630
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 06:20:30 AM

I enjoy drinking while reading this thread. 

SILKCOIN - DARKSILK - SILKWEAVER - FREEDOM
Mr. Burns

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 01:08:24 AM

Industry would crash.  Basically Hell on Earth.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 07:29:48 AM

To me it sounds like you are trying to justify your position. The fact is that no matter what choices you make in life there are always different and perhaps better ones. That does not make you "right" it only makes you a self-righteous prick that thinks he is better than other people. Enjoy that false feeling of superiority while I enjoy a nice cold beer.
I'm not sure what his intentions were for making the reply, but he's right in regards to interactions. We all know where the most alcohol is being drunk and that's when and where we socialize freely (due to its effect).
To the people saying that not drinking will save you money; that isn't really correct. While some spend their money on alcohol you're going to spend it somewhere else.                                                                     Also it's quite obvious that some people can afford it, people waste money on a lot of different things.

Smarter? Definitely not. Better friends? Define "better"? I've never been betrayed by a drinking buddy.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
photon_coin

Activity: 310
Merit: 256

Photon --- The First Child Of Blake Coin --Merged

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 07:28:53 PM

NO

While i may drink from time to time most things I enjoy in life require a clear mind so

If you enjoy drinking , it is legal where you live and you can do so without harming any others why not drink.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: