Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:45:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't you wish you never had any alcohol?  (Read 12289 times)
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 05:35:45 AM

Wouldn't your life be better? How much did you spend on alcohol? Imagine you invested this money or started a business with it?

If you never had any alcohol you would have avoided many mistakes, work harder and more easily, you would be smarter, richer, more healthy and with better friends Wink

I only drink when I go out with friends and never to the point of intoxication. So it wouldn't be enough to start a business with it lol.
But there are people who really exaggerate, and would be better off not touching alcohol. :/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RobFordWotWot

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

time

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 06:01:36 AM

Lol, not for a second! Cheesy
I don't regret anything I've done because of drinking (I don't care anyway lol), I've had awesome times while drunk, and if I get to drunk to remember anything my friends will have some awesome stories to tell me next time we meet! Grin
Yeah, sure, it costs me money, but on the other hand, I better use my money to have fun rather than buying more stuff that will only make me feel empty!

Horses in midstream.
laverre

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 06:03:18 AM

No.
And I couldn't have started bussines with those money Cheesy
Haven't spend nearly that much for drinks.
KingZee

Activity: 910
Merit: 452

Check your coin privilege

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 07:36:08 AM

I don't drink myself, I once was with a bunch of friends and well, since we're actual lifetime friends,  i was forced to drink a bunch of cups, all i can remember from that night is a lot of noise and a lot of lights, it ruins the whole fun of anything you try to do if you're drunk, imagine you having sex with a chick with half your corpse asleep

Beep boop beep boop
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 07:52:50 AM

I don't regret drinking or taking every drug under the sun, yeah i wish i still had all that money but i've got some great memories, just wish i could remember them.

Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 08:04:10 AM

Wouldn't your life be better?
Nope.

How much did you spend on alcohol?
Zero.

Imagine you invested this money or started a business with it?
Already done Grin
lepirate

Activity: 541
Merit: 500

Garbochock

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 08:35:12 AM

I don't regret anything I've done because of drinking (I don't care anyway lol), I've had awesome times while drunk, and if I get to drunk to remember anything my friends will have some awesome stories to tell me next time we meet! Grin
Yeah, sure, it costs me money, but on the other hand, I better use my money to have fun rather than buying more stuff that will only make me feel empty!

Not at all. I just think it's fun to get drunk, and also to hear about the stupid things I've done while drunk (and forgot about).
Some people other drugs, some prefer not doing drugs at all. But I like alcohol, simple as that.
paradoxum

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 09:03:29 AM

Other than gifts I haven't spent over $100 on booze in my lifetime.
picolo (OP)

Activity: 1022

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 10:38:37 PM

Not at all. I just think it's fun to get drunk, and also to hear about the stupid things I've done while drunk (and forgot about).
Some people other drugs, some prefer not doing drugs at all. But I like alcohol, simple as that.

If you want to accomplish long term success in love, financially or in any field, alcohol gets in the way of that

Wouldn't your life be better?
Nope.

How much did you spend on alcohol?
Zero.

Imagine you invested this money or started a business with it?
Already done Grin

Good for you, people who had a lot to drink would probably have a better life, more money, better physical and financial health
bitcoinforhelp

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 02:14:02 AM

i don't drink alcohol, too much love my clear mind Smiley
lepirate

Activity: 541

Garbochock

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 05:27:53 AM

http://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzghuek2HL1qbqxsmo1_1280.png

If you want to accomplish long term success in love, financially or in any field, alcohol gets in the way of that
Yeah, if I abuse it. Drinking while partying, and maybe having a beer every now and then, is not a problem.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 05:32:23 AM

i've got some great memories, just wish i could remember them.

LOL.  Alcohol doesn't make me lose my memory; it just hurts the next day.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
picolo (OP)

Activity: 1022

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 08:12:36 PM

http://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzghuek2HL1qbqxsmo1_1280.png

Yeah, if I abuse it. Drinking while partying, and maybe having a beer every now and then, is not a problem.

Any alcohol is bad for your skin, heart, lever, arteries, ect. and will raise the probability that you do something stupid or take more useless risks
Drinking a lot at a party is very bad for your mental health and your brain, it raise the probability of being depressed

i've got some great memories, just wish i could remember them.

LOL.  Alcohol doesn't make me lose my memory; it just hurts the next day.  Smiley

It does both Wink
AcerGreen

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 09:10:54 PM

I never had enough money for alcohol and I don't really hang out with the people who party hard here in college.
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 11:41:02 PM

Wouldn't your life be better? How much did you spend on alcohol? Imagine you invested this money or started a business with it?

If you never had any alcohol you would have avoided many mistakes, work harder and more easily, you would be smarter, richer, more healthy and with better friends Wink

Personally haven't drank much myself, but yes.  Maybe I'd have a family that loves me had my dad not drink beer nearly everyday of my life.

The only thing alcohol is good for is death.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 11:52:26 PM

I'm having a nice cold beer now, cant beat it after a hard days work.
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 11:35:00 AM

Personally haven't drank much myself, but yes.  Maybe I'd have a family that loves me had my dad not drink beer nearly everyday of my life.

The only thing alcohol is good for is death.
What about the drugs dank?

grouper fish

Activity: 199

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 11:42:52 AM

I like beer way to much to think that my life would be better without alcohol. But with that said I almost never get drunk, hangovers hit hard when you get older  Roll Eyes

h4xx0r

Activity: 154

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 12:13:44 PM

Alcohol and drugs are bad for your period. I'm sorry that my life has taken the path it is, to bring me to where i'm at, but i feel like God, or maybe even the "cosmic forces of the universe" set me on this road less traveled for a reason, and i turned to be ok afterall, happily drug free for 2 years!

jontrue

Activity: 704

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 12:57:01 PM

I like beer, but not in excess
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: