Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:12:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin.co.id - Bitcoin Exchange in Indonesia - Arbitrage Opportunity  (Read 3906 times)
funchiestz (OP)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 06:33:59 PM

Hi Bitcoiners

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Oscar Darmawan and I am
CEO of this Bitcoin.co.id  - Indonesia Biggest Bitcoin Exchanger. We are handling exchange for Bitcoin and Rupiah using open marketplace system like btc-e and bitstamp

Our exchange price is 3% - 10% higher than other exchange due number of buyer higher than bitcoin seller as per can seen in here https://vip.bitcoin.co.id/orderbook

Our daily volume is around 50 BTC - 100 BTC with trading fee 0.3% only

We really need bitcoin miner from other country to support our exchange. I wonder if any bitcoiners here will do arbitrage through our exchange. We have very small fee

We are registered company in Indonesia ( PT BitCoin Indonesia ) and initiator of Bitislands project

Visit our website www.bitcoin.co.id
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
St-ly_T

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 08:23:24 AM

Hi Bitcoiners

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Oscar Darmawan and I am
CEO of this Bitcoin.co.id  - Indonesia Biggest Bitcoin Exchanger. We are handling exchange for Bitcoin and Rupiah using open marketplace system like btc-e and bitstamp

Our exchange price is 3% - 10% higher than other exchange due number of buyer higher than bitcoin seller as per can seen in here https://vip.bitcoin.co.id/orderbook

Our daily volume is around 50 BTC - 100 BTC with trading fee 0.3% only

We really need bitcoin miner from other country to support our exchange. I wonder if any bitcoiners here will do arbitrage through our exchange. We have very small fee

We are registered company in Indonesia ( PT BitCoin Indonesia ) and initiator of Bitislands project

Visit our website www.bitcoin.co.id

It would be difficult for foreigners to do arbitrage because at bitcoin.co.id, you can only withdraw to Indonesian bank account or selling voucher(which is difficult to find buyers too).

Unless you offer other ways to withdraw. Maybe withdraw to paypal ?

bodgybrothers

Activity: 106

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 04:54:30 AM

Do you realise bitcoin is illegal in indonesia?

I looked at your system but there is no real arbs to be traded there, the volume is too thin and the pricing is almost equal to bitstamp. Do you have an address? Indonesia is full of scams, I live it everyday.
arieq

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 08:14:14 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2014, 09:05:28 AM by arieq

Do you realise bitcoin is illegal in indonesia?

- snip -

Bitcoin is not illegal in Indonesia, it's just we can't use it in any kind of payment inside Indonesia. Heck, even listing your prices in USD and accepting USD in lieu of IDR is forbidden in Indonesia. Which is why the chance of seeing Indonesian businesses accepting Bitcoin as a method of payment is practically nil.

What we can do here in Indonesia is treating Bitcoins as commodities instead of currencies, and obliging people to exchange their coins to fiat before making transactions, that's what an exchange (eg: bitcoin.co.id) is for.

St-ly_T

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 08:21:22 AM

bodgybrothers never bothered to do research first to find out the facts.
ardee

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 02:16:39 PM

Hello. I'm Indonesian and a newbie in bitcoin stuffs.
I already join your site and i think it's a good hub between rupiah and BTC.
hexagram

Activity: 81

nosce te ipsum

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 02:02:23 AM

bitcoin.co.id can go both ways. sometimes the price is higher than the market price, other times lower. if you want to do arbitrage with them you need to monitor the markets closely. indonesians are usually slightly lagged to respond to news, so there's your chance there. for example their price today is somewhat lower than the international market price because indonesians have barely woken up to the paypal news.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: