Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:13:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lucid Dreaming  (Read 12920 times)
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:33:26 PM

Day 1

Here are some methods for Lucid Dreaming that anyone can use.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99Wid33AylE

Soon I will be growing Xhosa Dream Root and Calea Dream Herb, and I will be using them as dream aids, along with Kanna (not Cannabis) and Imphepho. All of these things were employed in "Dream Teas" by ancient people.

Also,
I have some Choline, some Alpha-GPC (a more redily usable form of Choline). This promotes the creation of Acetylcholine in the brain, which regulates dreaming. I took this along with some 5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan, which contains a tryptophan molecule which is the thing that makes you sleepy on thanksgiving, and 5-HTP itself helps the body directly make serotonin) which should help promote dreams.

I have some L-Theanine and Taurine as well, but I did not take those tonight. If I have any memorable dreams I will make a video tomorrow, and if not, I will try another mix or another dose.

Dream herbs seeds should be here in a few days, they will be grown in a few months.

Day 2

So last night I don't remember dreaming, but I also do not get the feeling that I just went to sleep, saw darkness and woke up. I feel like I did have a dream. So I think my main issue is going to be remembering my dreams, which I am not very good at right now.

The biggest mistakes people make when Lucid Dreaming
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx9NR-fJQLA

Dreaming with the Ancestors
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1EqQ3R_d3Q

I just made a capsule (around 4 PM Colorado time) of Choline, Alpha-GPC, Ginko Bilboa glycosides, 5-HTP & L-Theanine. I am going to see if taking it now instead of right before bed has any different effects. Plus the extra stuff in the capsule.

I just took another capsule of choline, just to add to the effects in case it all burned up from earlier.

I think that these supplements will REALLY be good for dreaming after a little while of building up in my system, so in like a month.

I found some Calea on top of my fridge, so I am going to take it tonight. I made the first half of the video, but it won't be posted until tomorrow when the second half (description of what happens in the morning) can be added to it.

Day 3

the Calea did not work perfectly. I do get the feeling I had a dream but I don't remember it. I think it may have been something that was wrong with the boards under my bed that made me focus on that when I woke up instead of remembering my dreams. So I went ahead and fixed that this morning, and it should be easier from now on. My bed is also less lop sided now.

Alright, so I took all the same stuff as the other night, minus the Calea. I don't expect any dreams, but I will post if there are any.

My nose is extremely stuffed and I can't get it unclogged with Camphor etc. So I am going to take some Zyrtec. I looked online, it is Cetirizine (an Anti-Histamine like Benadryl or Datura), so it could have some dream promoting properties of its own. I am taking a 10 mg capsule to unstuff my nose. I don't expect any dreams, but I will write if anything happens.

I just looked up "Zyrtec Dreams" on Google, and it seems that it is actually a common phenomenon, so it is actually pretty possible.

Day 4

I know for sure I had a dream last night, but I can not remember it completely. There was some false dichotomy between people (as if we were at a party and it was split between people that drink and people that don't, but it was way different than drinking, I just can't remember what the difference was). And I was on the computer at some point. Other than that, I don't remember anything. I was trying too hard to stay asleep this morning and not hard enough to remember.

Brain Building and Dreaming Regiment
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDFuGm01Ez4

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 08:49:24 PM

Why should your personal journal be of interest to forum members here? I'm curious to why people make such threads.
Lucid dreaming is a cool thing, although I'm not sure if it is worth the effort.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:01:09 PM

@Everyone

You should start writing about your dreams, and eventually try an Ayahuasca ceremony with the intent of entering your dream.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:01:59 PM

Why should your personal journal be of interest to forum members here? I'm curious to why people make such threads.
Lucid dreaming is a cool thing, although I'm not sure if it is worth the effort.

It is not meant to be personal. I do not dream (or at least I don't remember my dreams) often, and I feel like someone that wants to dream or lucid dream could benefit from this.

Bitcoin Magazine

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:52:31 PM

@Everyone

You should start writing about your dreams, and eventually try an Ayahuasca ceremony with the intent of entering your dream.

could i subsitute ayahuasca for vomit.  cause i hear the secret of DMT is that you puke

i mean substitute it for cannabis sativa, so i can enter the real world.

i am here.
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 10:31:25 PM

Tried some techniques for some time with no results, then I gave up.

Not sure if I haven't tried hard enough or if I'm imune to lucid dreaming
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1009

Ad maiora!

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 10:35:50 PM

If, in dream state, you find yourself floating above your bed, go with your mind toward any door or window you can see. pass through this portal and you can astro-project to any time or place imaginable. I've tried this and it works(?)  at least I went on a pretty trippy voyage (I intentioned myself to visit hell)

turns out "hell" is populated by The Bearenstien Bears. Go figure!
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 02:40:00 AM

@Everyone

could i subsitute ayahuasca for vomit.  cause i hear the secret of DMT is that you puke

i mean substitute it for cannabis sativa, so i can enter the real world.

The "secret of DMT is that you puke"? If you are throwing up during Ayahuasca ceremony, you have a weak stomach or a shitty Shaman that mixed Caffeine in your Ayahuasca (which many do) which would cause you to vomit.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 02:56:48 AM

Just btw, if anyone throws up while taking Ayahusca, ask the person who made it if they put caffeine in it. And if they say they did (which many shamans do, via plants like Ilex) tell them to never give you that again.

Some people seem to think the "Purge" is good, which it can be. But people inducing it with Caffeine are risking people's lives. If someone is going to purge from Caffeine, it should be because they drink so much regularly that it is still in them when they get to the ceremony. That is the Ayahuasca telling them "don't drink so much coffee", instead of it being induced by the person you are supposed to trust.

Gargulan

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 05:03:50 AM

Work hard and stop dreaming. Having reality becoming true is better than dreaming.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 05:18:31 AM

How to make progress in your lucid dreams
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZgIt4AQkGo

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 05:18:51 AM

Work hard and stop dreaming. Having reality becoming true is better than dreaming.

My reality is fine, lol.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 06:26:42 AM

I took a Zyrtec, my nose was clogged again and I wanted to test it for dreaming. My nose is unclogged, I will write about it if there are any dreams.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 04:46:21 PM

I do not remember my dreams from last night. I think I spend way too much effort in the morning trying to stay asleep and forget everything else. I am going to keep a blank piece of paper and a pencil by my bed from now on, so I can start writing whatever I remember right when I wake up.

dompsairs

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 05:22:27 PM

Ive had some crazy ass dreams involving flying unicorns.
Bitwayup85

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 05:38:14 PM

Lucid dreaming can be really fun It just takes time till you learn in, but when you do you can do anything you want in your dream.
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 10:26:47 PM

Tonight I am trying Cat Herbs to see if they will help me dream. I am going to take Valerian Root & Catnip before I go to sleep (both plants cats love) and I just took some Passion flower (which cats also like to sit in and goes well with Marijuana from what I have read)

Remember remember the 5th of November
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011

Reverse engineer from time to time

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 12:25:14 AM

I don't like to dream, I prefer it when I do not.

BTC:1AiCRMxgf1ptVQwx6hDuKMu4f7F27QmJC2
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 02:52:28 AM

Imaginary Time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_exZCvbSik

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 05:26:10 AM

I have about 2.5 Grams of Valerian Root and 3 Grams of Catnip in capsules from Nature's Sunshine, I will be taking them in about 2 hours.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: