Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:47:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lucid Dreaming  (Read 12920 times)
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 05:31:14 AM

If anyone thinks I don't know what I am talking about, just look up "Intergenetic Hybrid" and then try to explain to me what a Genus and Species are except arbitrary classifications that make it easier for us to understand the plant world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 07:58:25 AM

Just took a 10 mg Zyrtec. "Zyrtec Dreams" is a common search on Google and common discussion. And this is the first time I will be ready to write about whatever dream I have when I wake up after taking Zyrtec, so hopefully it works tonight.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 08:05:04 AM

I will try smoking Peppermint with the Cat Stuff tomorrow.

BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 09:10:36 AM

Listen this before you go to sleep, very good results:

Lucid Dream Induction - "Neuroscape" - Binaural Beats
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XxHi1Ons3o
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 04:44:33 PM

I don't remember much from teh dream last night, but we were running. Not away from anything, but to get to something or somethings or someone.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 05:47:20 PM

2 of these plants I am getting are already said to be sedatives. And if you notice, most people don't breed garden plants for their resin glands or for their alkaloid content. But if I start breeding Coleus (Sedative) and Dragon's Head (Sedative) and only let the plants that produce the most hash and the strongest smells breed. That way I could not only end up with "Intergenetic Hybrids" but also "Hybrid Species" that can no longer breed with the parents and are almost a different plant because of their resin mutations.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 05:56:06 PM

Also, I have a theory.

I think that if I graft 2 plants together during veg, so that they are using each other's root systems to survive for a few weeks maybe a month or so. THEN try to make intergenetic hybrids, using pollen and flowers from plants that are already connected genetically via the grafting process.

I am not sure if the flowers would maybe use genetics from the roots they are on and make regular seeds for another plant, or if it would make hybridization easier, or if it would just work like any other breeding process. But I do want to try it.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 06:17:14 PM

And, just btw.
If you know anyone that has cancer or heart disease or anything, I don't know of a single doctor that runs out of options and instead of microwaving the person, saying "Hey, why don't we try some ancient healing".

The ancient people called the people who entered the "spirit world" HEALERS, and MEDICINE MEN.

So if you have any kind of Chronic illness and nothing to lose. Try Salvia, Datura, Ayahuasca, Iboga and anything else that is considered to be able to "teach".

Datura is a poison, so it could even kill cancer while just making you trip.
And I have heard of heart disease being cleared just because someone started eating fresh plants and had NEVER done so in their life.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 09:50:37 PM

Planting Marijuana
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRw0ZtcbMUQ

Marijuana Sprouts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn7glHnkhn0

Marijuana Transplant
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2qaTw1-XY8

NEW UPDATE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4ePiUgw8hA

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 10:14:47 PM

If anyone is wondering where I got the idea to mix plants, there are a few examples in history that I am copying.

Eventually I will start getting some plants in the Oregano family, so that I can copy the ancient "Greeks" (Creteans) in their creation of "Dittany of Crete" which is a plant that you can't find seeds for, and you have to buy a cutting. It has been classified as an Oregano species, but I am personally pretty sure that it is an Intergenetic Hybrid, which left it sterile. But the people of Crete saw it had Psychoactive effects and preserved it by sharing.

You will find a similar story surrounding Salvia. Salvia is a plant that almost always gets reproduced via human intervention (just like Dittany). This means that like Dittany, you will usually find it in cutting form.

I am not sure if Salvia or Dittany are viable to reproduce within their Genera, I have never heard of anyone mixing Salvia with any other sage variety (someone should), but again, flowers of Salvia are rare and it usually reproduces through cuttings.

If you have heard of a mule, it is a cross between a horse and a donkey, and it is sterile. There is some fancy breeding pattern (like back breeding with the parent species) that works as long as you have a female mule I think, but it changed it's breeding ability.

There are also "Ligers" and "Tigons" (depends if the mom or dad is a lion or tiger) and other similar animals.

So either Salvia and Dittany are similar to the mule, and are hybrid species (Sage and Oregano) or they are Intergenetic Hybrids, meaning Sage species mixed with some kind of mint or something. And an Oregano species mixed with some kind of mint or similar species.

So basically, if/when this works (I will be trying to make both Hybrid species & Intergenetic Hybrids) I expect that these plants will not be easy to breed further, and will have to be spread by cuttings. And these examples are where I got this idea.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 03:19:04 AM

Morning Glory Germination
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXYVl-uhG0Y

Syrian Rue Germination
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1ogw1E3dj0

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 04:24:58 AM

How to grow without a huge bill (growing with CFLs)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQGJbn-opjg

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 07:27:42 AM

Tonight (right now) I am taking
5 Grams Valerian Root, 3 Grams Catnip, 1 Gram Common Sage, 3.5 Grams Damiana, 360 mg Passion Flower.

dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 07:45:56 AM

Become lucid enough, and you will enter heaven.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
gjgjg

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 08:03:20 AM

I'm lucky enough not to need any chemical aids to lucid dream. Its quite easy once you get the hang of it. I usually fly around whatever envírn I'm in, but it's when you ask to speak to yourself that things get interesting (or alternatively,  i read somewhere you can also ask to speak to god or whatever your pref persuasion is) . Awesome experience.
I hardly ever take drugs (alcohol nicotine caffeine incl). would be interesting to know if taking chems is necessary to índuce LD or if it just puts you in the frame of mind that it will happen. I personally belive the latter just from my own experience.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 08:57:14 AM

Gates of Dreaming
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Art_of_Dreaming
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 04:39:57 PM

I think I need to make sure to take Choline supplements from now on.

I woke up and I had a dream to write down, and while reaching to get the paper and pencil to write it down, it completely escaped me.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 04:41:06 PM

I'm lucky enough not to need any chemical aids to lucid dream. Its quite easy once you get the hang of it. I usually fly around whatever envírn I'm in, but it's when you ask to speak to yourself that things get interesting (or alternatively,  i read somewhere you can also ask to speak to god or whatever your pref persuasion is) . Awesome experience.
I hardly ever take drugs (alcohol nicotine caffeine incl). would be interesting to know if taking chems is necessary to índuce LD or if it just puts you in the frame of mind that it will happen. I personally belive the latter just from my own experience.
I wouldn't call that luck. I don't care if I dream tonight tomorrow or in a month, and since I made this thread (on like 3 sites) like 5 people have said "You can have my dreams" because theirs are too vivid and even scary they say.

And I don't see why this made you think of "drugs".

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 07:28:26 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BysVzAnR9MY

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 10:20:12 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5Ep-uVsHQA