Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:53:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lucid Dreaming  (Read 12920 times)
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 12:40:36 AM

Just btw, you can find most of these plants in Garden centers (Home Depot, Wal Mart, etc) in seed and small plant version, even the Cacti.

Some can even be found growing as weeds, ALL of them actually, each one just has a different area that it grows naturally. Most weeds and garden herbs are actually all weeds, depending where you are and how common the plant is.

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 03:13:18 AM

Can you Identify this plant?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3yY63T96Bs

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 06:54:19 AM

Trying another Zyrtec and some Valerian Root tonight.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 05:24:10 PM

Just started this list, about to spend the next few days filling it out.

Cannabinoids (ex: Marijuana)

AM-1248

Opioids (ex: Poppy)

a-Methylfentanyl, Parafluourofentanyl, 3-Methylfentanyl, Metofoline

Quinolines (ex: Qualudes)

Apomorphine

Tryptamines (ex: Mushrooms)

Tryptophan (not actually a Tryptamine, but related),

Ergolines: Cabergoline,Lisuride, Pergolide, Pramipexole

Phenethylamines (ex: Ecstacy)

L-Tyrosine, L-DOPA, Betahistine, Symbescaline, Isomescaline, Buscaline

MAOIs (ex: Yage Vine) (there are also MAO-BIs and MAO-AIs)

Benzos (ex: Xanax)

Norepinephrine Reuptake Inhibitors

Nisoxetine, CP-39,332, Esreboxetine, Daledalin,

Cholergenics (ex: Tobacco)

Citicoline, Arecoline, Alpha-GPC, AR-R17779, GTS-21, Isponicline, PHA-543,613,  SSR-180,711, WAY-317,538, PRL-8-53,

Anti-Cholergenics

Anti-Histamines (ex: Benadryl)

Alpha-Blockers

Phenoxybenzamine,

Steroids (ex: DHEA)

Pregnenolone

Nitrogenous (ex: Creatine)

Creatine,

Histamines

A-349,821, Ciproxifan,

GABAs (ex: GABA)

Hopantenic Acid, Picamilon,

Racetams (ex: Piracetam)

Coluracetam, IDRA-21,

Xanthines (ex: Coffee)

Paraxanthine, Caffeine, Propentofylline,

Dopamine Agonists

DAR-0100, Pramipexole, Rotigotine

Dopamine Antagonists

CPZ

Dopamine Reuptake Inhibitor

Amineptine

Multi-Faceted

BPAP, PPAP,

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 11:58:59 PM

I am working on a list, and I am wondering if anyone knows of any natural plants that anyone can find anywhere. Once this list is done, anyone that reads it should be able to find themselves a natural Anti-Depressant or even just mood elevator.

While working on this, I accidentally came across the phrase Oilhuasca. I make my own essential oils from Cinnamon and Lemon Peel and Peppermint leaf and all that, and I have been wanting to do some "Pihkal" and "Tihkal" type smell research. So when I was researching plants that activate these receptors, and found the phrase "Oilhuasca" a whole new landscape opened up in front of me. I AM NOT CLAIMING TO BE AN OILAHUASCA EXPERT, DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH AFTER READING.

I recently found out that Bitter Orange extract is like Norepinephrine, which really made me second think for a second. I knew Ephedra contained Ephedra which is used to make meth, but that never interested me. And I also knew that MDA/MDMA could be make from Black Pepper or Sassafras, but I don't want to be an ecstasy cook.

And I have known about Entheogens, everything from San Pedro, to Datura to Amanita or Marijuana and Betel. I have read about almost everything and have tried a few things. But these are always classified as "Psychedelic" or "Stimulant" or "Sedative". And most of the stuff people are looking for are "Opiate Replacements" or "Marijuana Replacements" and I am not really interested in Opium, or replacing Marijuana.

So, we know of plants that contain DMT, and LSA and Mescaline, but we don't really pay attention to the plants that act on those SAME receptors, just in a lighter way. So, why not do that now?

I can hardly find anything about this stuff online, but some people have posted some stuff and here is what I can find.

Graviola- 5-HT1a Agonist
Black Cohosh- 5-HT1A, 5-HT1D & 5-HT7 Binding
C. Foetida L.- 5-HT1A Agonist
Yokukansan- 5-HT1A Agonist

DMT hits ALL of these, and can be found in tons of plants.

If anyone can find something that binds/agonizes the 5-HT1B receptor, please post it. All I can find that is not a prescription is TFMPP, but that is not from a plant. There are also "Triptans" but they are also not natural.

I can't find anything that goes to the 5-HT1D receptor except black Cohosh.

St. John's Wort should be on here, I just can't find out where. And 5-HTP, L-Theanine and L-Tryprophan can help also, but I am not sure if they are specific in their action. Kanna should be on here, but I don't know exactly where. And maybe Rhodiola rosea, Albizia lebbeck & Albizia julibrissin.

I read some where that these are 5-HT1 Receptor Agonists:
Turmeric, Ginger, Ginko Bilboa, Lemon Essential Oil, Rauwolfia, Valerian, Yohimbe

(also from what I have read)
Elmicin & Myristicin (in Nutmeg)- 5-HT2A Agonist
Estragole (in Sweet Basil)- 5-HT2A Agonist
Safrole (in Sassafras)- 5-HT2A Agonist

Those 4 oils are the main oils used in Oilahuasca, please name more if you know them. They say they can be taken by swallowing, huffing or rubbing it on your skin.

Some people report Black Pepper being of use by adding Peperidine to the body, some claim black pepper made things weaker. Just thought I would add that here. Making Pepper tea with water and filtering out the solids can help keep the good stuff in and keep the bad stuff out they say. And Synephrine might do something with the pepper. Also, L-Lysine can be used instead of pepper.

These next oils are the oils you need to activate them.
Cinnamon Bark- CYP2A6 & CYP2E1 Inhibitor (It will deplete your liver's Glutithione) Taken 1 Hour before Allybenzene,
Clove Leaf- CYP2C9, CYP3A4, CYP1A1 & CYP1B1 Inhibitor
German Chamomile- CYP1A2 Inhibitor (Caffeine may also do this)

Also
GoldenSseal & Echinacea purpurea very effectively do the same thing. And people have reported using Vitamin B9 or Almond extract or Star Anise Extract and Tangerine Peels or Extract.

And from what I am finding now, Black seed oil, 50% EGCG, Valerian root oil, Pomegranate, Vitamin B9, 40% Ellagic extract, Rooibos 20% Gallic acid extract, Rutin, B3 & Kudzu are best here. THC is also said to have an effect here.

I have read something about DMSO being used with these, not exactly sure on this though.

This supposedly only leaves a few enzymes to break things down, rendering these things orally active. They may not work for everyone, and dosage is unsure at this point. But people have reported better results with Phenethylamine (Some people say you NEED to take it with your Allylbenzene, or at least some kind of 'amine' like Tryptamine) and Phenelalanine. As well as Coffee and Cayenne Pepper. Milk may also do something, it contains a few things like Tryptophan and Choline.

The 4 Oils listed are "AllylBenzenes", here is a larger list, but I am not sure if anyone has ever tried to Oilahuasca these yet, and I do not know if it is safe, so I am not suggesting anyone try these, they are just here for the sake of discussing them so people in the future can be safe.

Anethole, Apiol, Asarone, Carpacin, Chavibetol, Chavicol, Dillapiole, Eugenol, Isoeugenol, Isosafrole, Methyl Eugenol, Methyl Isoeugenol,

And since Cinnamon is a Phenylpropanoid, and Phenylpropanoids are made from Phenelalamine,  and people who took Phenelalamine claim to get better results. I decided to post a list of Phenylpropanoids also.

Caffeyl Alcohol, Cinnamaldehyde, Cinnamyl alcohol, alpha-Cyno-4-hydroxycinnamic acid, Ethyl Cinnamate, Lignin, 2,4-Methlenedioxypropiophenone, Neoflavonoids, Nordihydroguaiaretic acid, Phenylpropanoic acid, Phloretic acid, Rhododendrin & Suberin.

Here are the things that you need to make sure the Oil works.

Star Anise Extract or B9 for CYP2C9 Induction

Most important things:
CYP2C9 Induction
Alcohol Dehydrogenase Induction
Aldehyde Dehydrogenase Inhibition
Piperidine and or Dimethylamine Supplementation
Methyl from foods
Exercise or compounds that produce effects like exercise

Less important, but still factors:
SSAO Inhibition (Caffeine, Phenethylamine, Phenelalamine, Tryptamine)
MAO-A Induction
MAO-B Induction
NDMA Antagonism
Prolactin Inhibition

Here are some Piperadines (Pepper Replacement)
Thioridazine, Haloperidol, Mesoridazine, Raloxifene, Loperamide, Risperidone & Paroxetine

Peppermint oil has also been talked about as a possible base instead of the Allylbenzenes.

And there is an Oilhuasca diet you are supposed to keep up for a day or so before the Oilahusca, because some foods naturally counteract these effects you are looking for. If you take lots of Vitamins and stuff too, some of those could get in the way. If you look up "Oilahuasca Diet" you can find it.

No one seems to have mentioned this, but MAOIs could help in this also. But do not eat Chocolate, Cheese or Alcohol if you take MAOIs.

crazy-pilot

Activity: 861

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 12:15:55 AM

With all those herbs have you achieve lucid dreaming yet? If not I think achieving a lucid dream is more about training and discipline.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 01:15:36 AM

And in case anyone can't tell from what the ingredients are for Oilahuasca, but you are basically making Phenethylamines and Tryptamines inside your body.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 01:16:10 AM

With all those herbs have you achieve lucid dreaming yet? If not I think achieving a lucid dream is more about training and discipline.

I have had some dreams, but I have not really taken anything MEANT for lucid dreaming yet, I am growing all that stuff still right now.

And I will start doing the different methods eventually, I just want to try everything.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 03:37:02 AM

Hungarian Parsley Seed is a better source of Myristicin, just found that out. And the effects of it when activated properly are said to be like Mescaline and MDMA together. The P450 Enzymes CYP1A2 & CYP3A4 are what break this down and need to be inhibited. CYP2D6 could also play a big role.

Elmicin is something you either needs Chromotography type knowledge to get, or you have to buy it in small quantities. When activated properly it is like Mescaline, when activated wrong it is like Melatonin (sleepy). CYP1A1, CYP1B1, CYP1A2, CYP2A6, CYP2C9, CYP2A6, CYP2C9 & CYP2E1 are what are needed to be inhibited to activate this. CYP2D6 could also play an important role.

Safrole is like MDMA when activated properly and like Melatonin when not. CYP2A6, CYP2C9, and CYP2E1 are most important for this. CYP2D6 could also be important.

Methyl Chavicol when activated properly is like a light speedy LSD, when activated wrong it is said to be almost like Marijuana. CYP1A2 and CYP2A6 inhibit it, and CYP2D6 could also be important.

If the CYP2D6 Enzyme is inhibited with all the others, these are possibly visually hallucinogenic Oilahuascas. And the Methyl Chavicol doesn't build a tolerance (the others do) it actually gets stronger for you every time you use it, or you can use less.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 03:54:58 AM

Dill seed extract also is said to be able to be used. As one of the main things, like in place of the Chavicol.

And apparently you can turn the main ingredients into 3 different forms, depending what you take:
Dimethylamine, Piperidine and the Pyrrolidine derivatives
Piperidine is said to be the strongest and is made by having Pepper or a Pepper replacement in your system.

And Apparently Elami oil can be activated by Valerian Root of Chinese origin, Coffee, Almond Extract & Glycerin (the stuff E-Cig liquid is made of), and nothing else. And it is like Mescaline. Someone told that guy that he didn't even need the Valerian root, and if he had added Vanilla or Cumin oil to his coffee, it could have been even stronger. So basically if someone were to drink a Nutmeg, Vanilla, Almond Coffee... They could trip and not even expect it.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 04:03:41 AM

Ok, so I just read coffee inhibits Xanthine Oxidase, which is key is some people while other people can get effects just fine without the inhibitor there. But to be safe, if you want to ever try any of these, take a small amount of caffeine or drink a cup of coffee and see if it helps. (I will be trying all this stuff as soon as I can grow or order all the stuff for it)

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 04:38:22 AM

Someone else said that Valerian Root oil might actually be the key, because it Inhibits CYP2C9. Lol. So, I guess the key is just to try as many Inhibitors as possible, and try not to take to much of the base oil so that you don't trip too hard.

Valerian Root, B9, Anise seed are all interchangeable or to be used together
or replaced with:
DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone)
Eugenol (inhibits/induces CYP2C9)
Ginkgo biloba (inhibits/induces CYP2C9)
Licorice (inhibits/induces CYP2C9)
Milk Thistle
Resveratrol (inhibits CYP2C9)
Saint John’s Wort (inhibits/induces CYP2C9)
Turmeric (inhibits/induces CYP2C9)

Pepper tea, with the solids taken out, seems to be the best thing for creating the base base.

L-Lysine is said to really help the pepper.

Vanilla and Cinnamon seem to be interchangable. They are both Aldehydes.

German Chamomile does the best at blocking CYP1A2, but you can use Cayenne Peppers or Tangeretin.

CYP2A6 can be inhibited by:
Almond Extract, Anise oil, Benzaldehyde, Cinnamaldehyde, Lemon oil, Lime oil, Orange oil, Limonene, Tangerine oil, Lemongrass oil, Nicotine

CYP2D6 Inhibition could mean the difference between Psychedelic effects and no effects. Here are the things that inhibit it:
CBD (Cannabidiol from Cannabis), Echinacea Purpurea, Pomegranate, Pummelo, Calamus oil, Kava, Black Cohosh

CYP3A4 is important to inhibit, which can be done with:
Catechin, Clove oil, Dill seed oil, Ginger, Goldenseal, Pomegranate, Cinnamon & Kava.

Kudzu seems to help protect it after it is formed. This can be replaced by Gallic Acid, Soy Isoflavones, Glycerin, Caffeine or Benzaldehydge.

And if anyone were to try these things with Mescaline or MDMA or DMT, they would probably get some awesome effects. I am not sure if anyone has tried it yet, but there may be other versions of Ayahuasca to make, where you take DMT orally and have it made into something else by inhibiting certain enzymes.

Cayenne Peppers promote Endophines and Adrenaline, so they also put things in the body that are helpful.

the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 05:18:10 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2014, 05:57:47 AM by the joint

If someone who has the ability to lucid dream at will, or at least frequently, reads this post, I would appreciate some feedback from your experience:

I've had 3 lucid dreams, two of which I won't discuss.  The 3rd time was by far the most interesting because I was cognizant enough to try a few *tests."

I'm from the Midwest but I attended the first 2 1/2 years of undergrad study in California.  After moving back to the Midwest, I had a dream wherein I was in a familiar place on the beaches along the Pacific Coast with mountain ranges in the backdrop.  However, something about the mountains was noticeably "off" from my normal recollection of that place as I had experienced it in real life, and so that's what triggered my awareness that I was dreaming.

I remember that at the instant I recognized I was dreaming, everything felt *extremely* real and life-like.  I *was* there, and nobody can convince me otherwise.  In the dream, my consciousness was absolutely in a real physical space.  There was, however, a really eerie quality to the realness which was accompanied by a subtle-but-noticeable low-frequency buzzing sound along with an equally subtle-but-noticeable sensation of pressure in my head, almost like a very very weak sinus headache.

Realizing that I was dreaming but hadn't woken up yet, I knew I was lucid, and so I decided to try a few different things to see what would happen.

I was shocked to find how real things actually were.  A literal 10-15 seconds passed with me standing on the beach, looking around me, trying to think of some clever ways to manipulate my situation.

The interesting thing is that I couldn't.  Well, at least not entirely.  The first thing I did was look at the clouds in the sky and try to control them by shifting them around.  I really couldn't do much with the whole cloud, but I found that very small parts of the cloud along the edges were all that I could manipulate.  The best I could manage was to make very small swirls and nudge the edges a bit, as if I was dipping an invisible finger into the cloud and playing with it.

Next, I shifted my attention to the ground, and I tried to move the sand around and draw things in the sand with my mind.  I couldn't, or well, at least not entirely.  Similar to the cloud, I was only able to make small changes, and at best I could only move a few dozen or a few hundred grains of sand around at a time.  Nothing major at all.

Then, I thought about flying.  From here on out, the dream still blows my mind to this day.

This particular section of beach was aligned next to a series of bluffs that run alongside the edge of the ocean.  The bluffs themselves are about 50 feet-or-so in height.  For some reason, I couldn't just take off from where I was and fly.  So, I thought about running to the edge of the bluff, jumping off, and, knowing and trusting in the fact that I was dreaming, I would fly.

So, I started sprinting to the edge of the bluff.  As soon as I got to the edge, I got *very* scared.  Everything was real -- too real -- and I simply knew that I couldn't jump off the bluff.  I knew that if I did, I would die.  To this day, I consider it *very* plausible that if I had decided to jump off the bluff in my dream, I would have fallen and killed myself in real life.  

But things get weirder.  I got a really, really crazy idea.  I decided to try to call my real-life best friend from my dream cell phone.

I pulled my cell out of my pocket, opened it up (it was a flip-phone at the time), and looked at it.  However, none of the numbers on the phone made sense.  Actually, all the numbers on the phone had changed to weird, alien- or Egyptian-like hieroglyphic symbols.  Additionally, the service provider shown at the top of my screen, "Verizon Wireless,"  was changed to "NEW CAPITAL."  

When I read the words "NEW CAPITAL" that was the very first thing that started to make me lose control of the lucid dream.  I then looked out into the ocean, and instead of only seeing water and the series of Channel Islands in the distance off the coast, I also saw three enormous concrete columns, almost like broken columns of the Greek Acropolis, standing in the middle of the ocean about 500 feet out from shore and standing maybe about 200 feet tall.  The sheer weirdness of this sight coupled was enough to fully make me lose control of the lucid dream, and I woke up a few seconds later feeling very, very confused.
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 05:32:42 AM

Just to add, It would probably also be good to take Phenethylamine, Phenelalamine, Tryptamine or even just Choline or Tryptophan or 5-HTP if that is all you can get.

From what I read earlier, any NMDA antagonist would be beneficial, but not crucial in the mix. This makes sense to me, because NMDA antagonists are things like, Ecstasy or Cough Medicine (Delsym) or MXE. So it would make sense that having something that has these effects would kind of kick the whole thing into a full blown experience.

So, Dextromotphan, that is what is in Cough Syrup and it is legal to buy, posses, etc. It is not any kind of drug. MXE is legal to buy and posses, but you are not allowed to take it unless you are a member of the Church of NeuroScience.

There are also plants that have these effects:
Uncaria Rhynchophyllia
Psychotria Colorata
Huperzia Serrata

Then there is the addition option of Prolactin Inhibition, which can be done with:
Zinc, Ginko Vitamin E, B6, Almonds or Almond Extract & Magnesium
And possibly by anything that releases Dopamine or acts like it. So L-DOPA, THC, and a few other things maybe.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 05:38:37 AM

If someone who has the ability to lucid dream at will, or at least frequently, reads this post, I would appreciate some feedback from your experience:

I've had 3 lucid dreams, two of which I won't discuss.  The 3rd time was by far the most interesting because I was cognizant enough to try a few *tests."

I'm from the Midwest but I attended the first 2 1/2 years of undergrad study in California.  After moving back to the Midwest, I had a dream wherein I was in a familiar place on the beaches along the Pacific Coast with mountain ranges in the backdrop.  However, something about the mountains was noticeably "off" from my normal recollection of that place as I had experienced it in real life, and so that's what triggered my awareness that I was dreaming.

I remember that at the instant I recognized I was dreaming, everything felt *extremely* real and life-like.  I *was* there, and nobody can convince me otherwise.  In the dream, my consciousness was absolutely in a real physical space.  There was, however, a really eerie quality to the realness which was accompanied by a subtle-but-noticeable low-frequency buzzing sound along with an equally subtle-but-noticeable sensation of pressure in my head, almost like a very very weak sinus headache.

Realizing that I was dreaming but hadn't woken up yet, I knew I was lucid, and so I decided to try a few different things to see what would happen.

I was shocked to find how real things actually were.  A literal 10-15 seconds passed with me standing on the beach, looking around me, trying to think of some clever ways to manipulate my situation.

The interesting thing is that I couldn't.  Well, at least not entirely.  The first thing I did was look at the clouds in the sky and try to control them by shifting them around.  I really couldn't do much with the whole cloud, but I found that very small parts of the cloud along the edges were all that I could manipulate.  The best I could manage was to make very small swirls and nudge the edges a bit, as if I was dipping an invisible finger into the cloud and playing with it.

Next, I shifted my attention to the ground, and I tried to move the sand around and draw things in the sand with my mind.  I couldn't, or well, at least not entirely.  Similar to the cloud, I was only able to make small changes, and at best I could only move a few dozen or a few hundred grains of sand around at a time.  Nothing major at all.

Then, I thought about flying.  From here on out, the dream still blows my mind to this day.

This particular section of beach was aligned next to a series of bluffs that run alongside the edge of the ocean.  The bluffs themselves are about 50 feet-or-so in height.  For some reason, I couldn't just take off from where I was and fly.  So, I thought about running to the edge of the bluff, jumping off, and, knowing and trusting in the fact that I was dreaming, I would fly.

So, I started sprinting to the edge of the bluff.  As soon as I got to the edge, I got *very* scared.  Everything was real -- too real -- and I simply knew that I couldn't jump off the bluff.  I knew that if I did, I would die.  To this day, I consider it *very* plausible that if I had decided to jump off the bluff in my dream, I would have fallen and killed myself in real life.  

But things get weirder.  I got a really, really crazy idea.  I decided to try to call my real-life best friend from my dream cell phone.

I pulled my cell out of my pocket, opened it up (it was a flip-phone at the time), and looked at it.  However, none of the numbers on the phone made sense.  Actually, all the numbers on the phone had changed to weird, alien- or Egyptian-like hieroglyphic symbols.  Additionally, the service provider shown at the top of my screen, "Verizon Wireless,"  was changed to "NEW CAPITAL."  

When I read the words "NEW CAPITAL" that was the very first thing that started to make me lose control of the lucid dream.  I then looked out into the ocean, and instead of only seeing water and the series of Channel Islands in the distance off the coast, I also saw three enormous concrete columns, almost like broken columns of the Greek Acropolis, standing in the middle of the ocean about 500 feet out from shore and standing maybe about 200 feet tall.  The sheer weirdness of this sight coupled was enough to fully make me lose control of the lucid dream, and I woke up a few seconds later feeling very, very confused.

Next time try to look at your hands to get more lucid, that is what I have heard. The dream sounds awesome, but I think it is weird how all dreams end and you have to feel like "I just read a person's dream". We need to find a way to bring that in to Ayahuasca ceremonies so that there is a real finale to every experience.

That was a pretty cool read though. Keep posting if you have more.

the joint
Legendary

Merit: 1020

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 06:08:22 AM

Next time try to look at your hands to get more lucid, that is what I have heard. The dream sounds awesome, but I think it is weird how all dreams end and you have to feel like "I just read a person's dream". We need to find a way to bring that in to Ayahuasca ceremonies so that there is a real finale to every experience.

Thanks!  If the opportunity arises I'll test the hand thing.  I associate hands with words like 'controlling' among other things, so maybe that has something to do with it.

To me, the most interesting aspect of my dream was the contrast between my level of lucidity and my level of control.  In another lucid dream that I had as a child (maybe age 9-12ish?) I was able to fly immediately almost instantaneously the moment that I wanted to.  Although it's difficult to compare the two dreams due to my age difference, my recollection of this other lucid dream is still fairly good, especially since the dream itself was only 15-20 seconds or so before I lost control of it.  I do recall being less lucid in terms of my awareness, though again I imagine some of that has to do with age and the difference in my approach at the time to evaluating the dream.

Also, I've heard elsewhere that people have similar issue with numbers in dreams.  In particular, one of my friends states he's had several if not many dreams involving numbers, but the 'numbers' never made any sense and could never appear as a pure abstract number.  They were always either totally unintelligible, or they turned into symbols.
vokain
Legendary

Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 02:23:06 PM

never forget to believe in your (best) dreams Smiley
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 07:59:29 PM

Short Wiki:
People have been doing it since 2008, but it seems to be a very esoteric thing still. Not many people know about it, and it was originally started by someone who read some articles on PubMed and learned about these Enzymes, and had maybe read about this effect somewhere before going down the rabbit hole, because when he came back up (around 2008) he wrote an article that would basically get anyone tripping like they were on MDMA, at least a light version.

So I was just randomly looking for plants that naturally induce the same Serotonin receptors as Mescaline or DMT (apart from the plants that contain those, since they are illegal). I was not necessarily looking for Hallucinogenic plants, but figured it I could get the right receptors activated and smoke some weed and take an MAOI, it would probably have some pretty cool effects.

Then while making a list of plants (which was not easy, because no one else has really made a list, they just know St. John's Wort and Syrian Rue and Kanna and stuff) I accidentally found that 2008 article about Oilahuasca, then after a Google search I found an entire forum section that was dedicated to it on one website, and there were like 8 sites in total that had threads about it.

So, I added the Oilahuasca oils to my list, and added the stuff to activate them to the list. Then I saw that there were similar things (similar chemical structure and family) that had not ever been tried or even listed, so I went ahead and added those to the list as possible things that could be used. Then I compiled a bunch of threads I read by making that bottom part where it says lists of what inhibits what enzyme and what can be replaced with what.

And now I am just going to grow or order the materials and try some of the established Oilahuascas, then start doing some new ones.

Procedure, in plain English:

The pepper would be made into a tea. Solids filtered out.

Then you would get some Anise Oil, B9 or Valerian Root (of Chinese Origin, according to the forums)

So that is your Pepperidine, and you activators. Now you need your Enzyme Inhibitors. You can add L-Lysine, but it is not necessary.

Vanilla and Cinnamon work, pick one or both. You also need the Aldehyde structure from one of these.

Next. German Chamomile, Cayenne Pepper Capsules or Tangerine Skin extract/capsules

Then
Almond extract, Anise Oil (if you already had it), Cinnamon, Lemon peel oil, Lime peel oil, or a cigarette or nicotine gum if you can't find anything else.

Then
CBD, Echinacea Purea, Pomegranate, Pummelo, or Calamus Oil.

Then
Clove oil, Catechin, Dill seed Oil or Goldenseal.

Then Kudzu or Glycerin or Caffeine

Not ALL of these things are neccisarry, but if you do 1 thing in each list, you should get VERY strong effects from whatever you take.

And according to the forums, the best thing to take is Sweet Basil Extract, in it's pure form, it is known as "Methyl Chavicol".

Take all that other stuff like 30 minutes to an hour before the Basil Extract, and redose the B9, Anise or Valerian root to keep the effects going without taking more. According to the forums.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 08:00:41 PM

Thanks!  If the opportunity arises I'll test the hand thing.  I associate hands with words like 'controlling' among other things, so maybe that has something to do with it.

To me, the most interesting aspect of my dream was the contrast between my level of lucidity and my level of control.  In another lucid dream that I had as a child (maybe age 9-12ish?) I was able to fly immediately almost instantaneously the moment that I wanted to.  Although it's difficult to compare the two dreams due to my age difference, my recollection of this other lucid dream is still fairly good, especially since the dream itself was only 15-20 seconds or so before I lost control of it.  I do recall being less lucid in terms of my awareness, though again I imagine some of that has to do with age and the difference in my approach at the time to evaluating the dream.

Also, I've heard elsewhere that people have similar issue with numbers in dreams.  In particular, one of my friends states he's had several if not many dreams involving numbers, but the 'numbers' never made any sense and could never appear as a pure abstract number.  They were always either totally unintelligible, or they turned into symbols.

I think the key is dreaming with other people.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 09:43:19 PM

I am not suggesting that anyone use this information, it is just too God damn simple not to share with everyone. I am not saying it is easy stuff that anyone can do (the MDA one is, the DMT one is not), I am saying it is not hard to figure out and extremely obvious and in our faces.

MDMA is great right? But it's hard to make, so what if you could just mix 3 things together, and put it in your freezer, and expect ecstasy to form? Well now you can. (It's like Sham Wow, except I am not going to start boxing hookers after I share this with you)

MDA is a VERY close relative to MDMA, in fact you need to make MDA in order to make MDMA... And some people say they like MDA MORE than MDMA, because of MDMA's methylated Amphetamine molecule, it has a speedier effect while MDA is more sensory (Read Erowid for more specific discrepancies).

According to popular alkaloidal synthesis procedure:
15 Grams of Piperonal in 80ml Glacial Acetic Acid + 15ml Nitroethane + 10g Cyclohexylamine, This combination is heated with a boiling water bath for 6 hours, removed from the heat and diluted with 10ml of distilled water and left in a cold ice bath. Yellow crystals should precipitate and should be filtered and allowed to dry. This is MDA.

DMT is simply an altered and Di methylated Tryptophan molecule. YES, the same stuff that makes you sleepy on Thanks Giving is the structural back bone of DMT. Here is how you make DMT with Tryptophan found in Milk (From Rhodium)

L-Tryptophan From Milk

Casein6

To 1 liter of milk, from which the cream has been largely separated (by simple skimming), 0.05 M hydrochloric acid is slowly added, with stirring through a capillary tube extending to the bottom of the beaker. The addition is continued until the solution attains a pH of 4.6 (casein exists in milk in the form of a calcium derivative; pH 4.6 is the isoelectric point of free casein, which is soluble to the extent of only 0.11g/L water). Approximately 1 L of acid is required; the separation of the casein is practically complete at this point. Three liters of water is then added, stirring is discontinued, and the flocculent precipitate of casein is allowed to settle in the refrigerator for twelve to twenty-four hours. The clear supernatant liquid which contains soluble proteins and salts is removed as completely as possible by siphoning; the precipitate is collected on a suction funnel and washed with cold distilled water until the washings are free of calcium (test with ammonium oxalate)The casein, which is contaminated with calcium phosphate and fats; is filtered to as small a volume as possible (about 500 mL) and transferred to a 2000ml beaker. It is then treated with 0.1 M sodium hydroxide, the alkali being added slowly and with stirring through a capillary extending to the bottom of the beaker (it is important to avoid a local excess of alkali, which would tend to denaturate the casein). The addition of alkali is continued until the pH of the mixture reaches 6.3 (at this pH sodium caseinate is largely dissolved, whereas calcium caseinate is largely undissolved); 100-150 mL of the alkali is required. At this pH the casein is completely in solution in the form of its sodium salt; fats, calcium phosphate, and any calcium caseinate remain undissolved. Care must be taken not to add more alkali than is necessary to bring the pH to the above point. The milky solution is filtered through a thick layer (10-15 mm.) of filter paper pulp tightly packed upon a suction funnel. The filtrate may be slightly opalescent; if it is less clear it is again filtered through a fresh layer of pulp.The filtrate is brought to a pH of 4.6 with 0.05 M hydrochloric acid just as in the original precipitation, the necessary amount of acid being determined by titration of an aliquot portion, diluted fivefold, with 0.01 M hydrochloric acid, 220-250 mL of 0.05 M acid is required. As the reprecipitation progresses, the rate at which the acid is added is decreased in order to prevent precipitation at the tip of the capillary tube; vigorous mechanical stirring is, of course, essential. When the acidification is complete, 5000ml of cold distilled water is added and the flocculent precipitate allowed to settle in the refrigerator. After siphoning off the clear supernatant liquid, the casein is collected on a suction funnel, using hardened paper, washed with cold distilled water until free of chloride, sucked as dry as possible, and dried over calcium chloride in a vacuum desiccator. The yield is 23-29 g. of a colorless coherent product which may readily be pulverized in a mortar.
To a solution of L-tryptophan (50g) in water was added a solution of an excess of copper(II)acetate in water. The resultant precipitate was filtered. The extract was then washed several times with hot water to give the copper chelate compound. Yield: 52g, mp >280°C.
[h=5]L-Tryptophan7[/h]In an 8 Liter bottle is placed 600g of commercial casein (coarse powder), which is then covered with about 3200 mL of tap water at 37°C. The bottle is shaken until all the casein is moistened. A solution of 60 g. of anhydrous sodium carbonate and 6 g. of sodium fluoride (to inhibit oxidase enzymes present) in 1 L of water at 37°C is added. A thin paste of 20 g. of commercial pancreatin in 100 mL of water (37°C) is poured in. The mixture is covered with a layer of toluene (80 mL), diluted to 6 L, stoppered, shaken thoroughly, and placed in a warm room or bath at 37°C. After four or five days, with daily shakings, most of the casein is in solution and chalky masses of tyrosine begin to separate. After five days, a second 20-g. portion of pancreatin in 100 mL of water is added. After twelve days, the bottle is cooled in an icebox overnight and the undissolved material is filtered off (This filtration may be slow. Büchner funnels of 20-cm. diameter are best used; the material from a single filling is allowed to suck dry and the filter paper then changed).The filtrate (6.9-7 L) is measured into a 16-L stone jar, and for every liter there is added 163 mL of dilute sulfuric acid (one volume of 95 per cent sulfuric acid and one volume of water, cooled to room temperature). The first part of the acid must be added cautiously on account of the liberation of carbon dioxide. The tryptophan is precipitated by adding a solution of 200 g. of mercuric sulfate (Note 5) in a mixture of 1860 mL of water and 140 mL of 95 per cent sulfuric acid. After standing for twenty-four to fortyeight hours, the clear liquid is siphoned out and the yellow precipitate is filtered and washed with a solution of 100 mL of concentrated sulfuric acid in 1.9 L of distilled water containing 20 g. of mercuric sulfate, until the filtrate is colorless and Millon's test is atypical; about 1.5 L is necessary. The precipitate is washed with three successive 500-mL portions of distilled water to remove most of the sulfuric acid.The moist precipitate (120-130 g) is suspended with mechanical stirring in 1.2-1.3 L of distilled water, and a hot, 20 per cent aqueous solution of barium hydroxide is added until the mixture is permanently alkaline to phenolphthalein (about 120 mL is required). A rapid stream of hydrogen sulfide is passed in with stirring until the mercury is completely precipitated. The precipitate is filtered and washed with water until a sample of the washings gives a negative test for tryptophan with bromine water. The barium is removed from the combined filtrate and washings by adding the exact amount of dilute sulfuric acid and filtering. The filtrate is concentrated under reduced pressure to about 80 mL.The tryptophan is extracted from the aqueous solution by repeated shaking in a separatory funnel with 25-mL quantities of n-butyl alcohol; water is added from time to time to keep the volume approximately constant. The butyl alcohol extract is distilled under reduced pressure. After the water present has distilled, the tryptophan precipitates in the distilling flask and may cause bumping. When all the water has been removed, as is indicated by non-formation of drops on the side of the condenser, the distillation is stopped and, after cooling, the tryptophan is filtered and washed with a little fresh butyl alcohol. Such extractions and distillations are continued until the quantities of tryptophan obtained are negligibly small.The tryptophan so produced (7-8 g.) varies somewhat in quality in different runs. It is purified by recrystallization from 60 mL of dilute alcohol (two volumes of 95% alcohol to one volume of water), filtering from the hot solution an appreciable quantity of insoluble matter, and subjecting this to a second extraction with an additional 10 mL of aqueous alcohol. The solution is decolorized by the addition of 1 g. of Norite and allowed to stand in the icebox; the silvery leaflets of tryptophan are filtered and washed successively with cold 70 per cent, 80 per cent, 95% alcohol, and, finally, with a little ether. Less than half the tryptophan is obtained in each crystallization. The yield of pure tryptophan is 4.0-4.1 g., together with under 0.1 g of less pure product.
Decarboxylation of the Tryptophan Copper Chelate

A suspension of Tryptophan Copper Chelate in DMSO was heated at 170-175°C for several minutes, during which time an evolution of carbon dioxide was observed. After cooling, the resultant precipitate was filtered and to the filtrate was added a suitable amount of water. The reaction mixture was made basic with 30% sodium hydroxide solution and extracted with chloroform. After distillation of the solvent, the resultant residue was purified by flash chromatography on silica gel to givce tryptamine in 40% yield. The use of HMPA (hexamethylphosphoric triamide) instead of DMSO increased the yield to 45%, but that small increase in yield is not worth working with the expensive and highly toxic solvent HMPA.

OR

A mixture of 75 mL of turpentine (1), 7.14 grams of L-tryptophan (2), and 15 drops (0.25 grams; 0.3 mL) of spearmint oil (3) were placed in a 250 mL Erlenmeyer flask. A water cooled reflux condenser(4) was attached to the flask by a rubber stopper (5). The mixture in the flask was boiled (6)fast enough that there was at least one drop returning to the flask from the condenser every second. The mixture became transparent in four hours and heating was turned off after another 30 minutes. There was a little yellow solid on the side of the flask above the liquid. After sitting overnight there was a clump of yellow crystals in the corner of the flask and solidified dark oil across the bottom. The flask was refrigerated for the day and the orangish mother liquor was poured off.The impure tryptamine was purified as follows (7). To the flask were added 150 mL of 5% distilled household vinegar along with 5 mL of chloroform (Cool and the flask was briskly swirled until all solid was gone and there was only a little dark brown oil not dissolved in the yellow suspension. The hazy yellow liquid (pH 5-6) upper layer was filtered through a plug of cotton. The small amount of dark brown lower organic layer was extracted with another 10 mL of vinegar, and the resulting upper layer was filtered through the cotton plug. To the combined filtrates were added 5 mL of chloroform and enough sodium bicarbonate (10.58 g) in portions so that further addition caused very little foaming. The flask was swirled thoroughly and the hazy yellow aqueous upper layer was filtered through a fresh plug of cotton. The filtrate was cooled in the freezer for 15 minutes, basified with 12 mL of 25% sodium hydroxide solution, and set back in the freezer for 30 minutes. The solid was dislodged from the sides with a metal scoop and the mixture was filtered through filter paper (9). The flask and crystals were rinsed with 100 mL of ice cold household ammonia in portions (10). The filter paper was pressed between paper towels until damp and set aside to dry. The light yellow crystals weighed 3.64 grams (65% yield).The turpentine mother liquor from the last reaction, still containing spearmint oil and some tryptamine, was used directly to decarboxylate 7.23 grams of L-tryptophan. This time the reaction took seven hours to become transparent, so apparently some of the catalyst was consumed during the first reaction. This time both the turpentine and the solid product were extracted with vinegar as above, and brought through the same purification process, to give 5.21 grams (92% yield) of light yellow crystals. The combined yield of tryptamine for the last two reactions is 79%. The solid melted at 117-118.5°C (Merck 118°C) and had one tan spot (Rf ~0.1 - 0.2) on silica TLC, eluting with methanol containing ~50 mg of ammonium carbonate.

And this point you can either make DMT or AMT (or a variety of other things)

DMT
Next, 30g of formaldehyde and 120g Tryptamine were disolved in 1800ml of MeOH, to this was slowly added dropwise 50g of NaCNBH3 disolved in 550ml MeOH. Then 14g Glacial Acetic Acid was added dropwise with stirring. The mixture was then stirred for 60 hours. The majority of the MeOH was distilled off (2000 ml collected) to the distillation flask was added 1L of 5% Aq. Ammonia which was extracted with 3x250ml of DCM. The DCM was washed with a salt solution (not saturated but still pretty strong) then the DCM separated and dried with a large portion of anhydrous MgSO4. The DCM was distilled off at atmospheric pressure and then the distillation was continued under vacuum (~1 torr now) until the dimethyltryptamine was collected. Which was recrystalized from boiling hexane with a few mls of Ethyl Acetate added. This afforded 48.8g of DMT, a 35% yield.

AMT
Enantiomerically pure alpha-methyltryptamine can be made through reduction of the ethyl esters of D- and L-tryptophan, respectively. (+)-AMT is approximately four times as potent a CNS stimulant as (-)-AMT.
R(+)-2-Amino-3-(3-indolyl)propanol
One g. (3.58 mmoles) of D-tryptophan ethyl ester hydrochloride was added in portions to a stirred suspension of 800 mg (21 mmoles) of lithium aluminum hydride in 15 ml. of dry tetrahydrofuran at room temperature. After stirring for 30 minutes, the complex was decomposed by dropwise addition of 2N sodium hydroxide. The solids were filtered and shaken with 50 ml. of 2N sodium hydroxide and 200 ml. of chloroform in a separatory funnel. The organic layer was separated, combined with the original filtrate and dried (magnesium sulfate). The drying agent was removed by filtration and the filtrate concentrated at reduced pressure. The syrupy residue was crystallized from ethyl acetate/ hexane, yield 450 mg (66%).
R(+)-N-(Benzyloxycarbonyl)-2-amino-3-(3-indolyl)-propanol
R(+)-2-Amino-3-(3-indolyl)propanol (1.32 g., 6.95 mmoles) was dissolved in a mixture of 30 ml. of water and 30 ml. of acetone. Sodium carbonate (1.27 g., 12 mmoles) was added and to the stirred, cooled mixture (ice) was added dropwise 1.0 ml. (7.0 mmoles) of benzyl chloroformate. After the addition the cooling bath was removed and the reaction stirred at room temperature for 1.5 hours. The reaction mixture was acidified (to pH 2) with concentrated hydrochloric acid and diluted with 100 ml. of water. The aqueous mixture was extracted with 2x150 ml of ethyl acetate, the organic solution washed with 100 ml. of saturated aqueous sodium chloride and dried (magnesium sulfate). Filtration of the drying agent and concentration in vacuo left a syrupy residue which was crystallized from chloroform/hexane to give 1.7 g. (75%).
R(+)-N-(Benzyloxycarbonyl)-2-amino-3-(3-indolyl)propanol p-Toluenesulfonate
R(+)-N-(Benzyloxycarbonyl)-2-amino-3-(3-indolyl)-propanol (350 mg., 1.08 mmoles) was dissolved in 10 ml. of dry pyridine and 310 mg (1.62 mmoles) of p-toluenesulfonyl chloride was added. The reaction was stored at room temperature for 18 hours and the solvent distilled under reduced pressure. The residue was partitioned between 200 ml of ethyl acetate and 50 ml. of saturated aqueous sodium chloride. The organic layer was washed with 50 ml. of water and dried (magnesium sulfate). Filtration and concentration in vacuo left a foamy residue. Pure product was isolated by preparative TLC using 10% acetone in benzene, yield 400 mg (77%). This compound was unstable at room temperature but could be stored for several weeks at -15°C.
S(+)-3-(2-Aminopropyl)indole p-Toluenesulfonate
R(+)-N-(Benzyloxycarbonyl)-2-amino-3-(3-indolyl)propanol p-Toluenesulfonate (400 mg., 0.84 mmole) was dissolved in 25 mL of absolute ethanol and 100 mg. of 10% palladium on charcoal catalyst added. The reaction mixture was shaken under 3 atmospheres of hydrogen for one hour. The catalyst was filtered (Celite) and the filtrate concentrated under reduced pressure. The residual oil was taken up in 6 ml. of hot chloroform and cooled to room temperature. The precipitate was filtered and dried in vacuo. It was recrystallized from methanol/ether, yield 240 mg (82%).
S(+)-3-(2-Aminopropyl)-indole (S(+)-alpha-methyl-tryptamine)
S(+)-3-(2-Aminopropyl)indole p-Toluenesulfonate (100 mg., 0.289 mmole) was stirred in 10 ml. Of 2N sodium hydroxide for 5 minutes. The oily product was extracted with 2x50 ml. of ethyl acetate and the organic solution was dried (magnesium sulfate), filtered and concentrated under reduced pressure. The syrupy residue was crystallized from ethyl acetate/hexane, yield 35 mg. (69%).

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: