Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:00:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lucid Dreaming  (Read 12920 times)
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 09:47:48 PM

Also, this is fairly well known, but definitely worth mentioning.

DMT, 5-MeO-DMT and Mescaline can be "Made" through extractions of fairly simply to find plants (Phalaris, Mimosa, Acacia, San Pedro, Peyote, etc).

Less well known:
5-Br-DMT can be found in various Caribbean sponges.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 10:07:59 PM

I think the key is dreaming with other people.

just open up Wink

“How many times... have you encountered the saying, 'When the student is ready, the Master speaks?' Do you know why that is true? The door opens inward. The Master is everywhere, but the student has to open his mind to hear the Masters Voice.”
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 11:11:28 PM

Also,
Once I get these plants grown and have a bunch of Mint and Sage and Coleus and all that, I will start making extractions and essential oils of all the plants I am growing, then I will start breeding the plants together and making new plants with new smells. And once I have all of that going, I will start making bulk extractions of things like Roses, to get Damascone, etc. And start making analogues of common perfume smells, analogues that NO ONE has ever smelled before. All it takes is some Benzene structures, or Methyl structures, or an Acetone like structure, and entirely new molecules with entirely new smells can be made.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 11:12:00 PM

just open up Wink

“How many times... have you encountered the saying, 'When the student is ready, the Master speaks?' Do you know why that is true? The door opens inward. The Master is everywhere, but the student has to open his mind to hear the Masters Voice.”

I haven't even really taken anything meant for dreaming yet.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 12:20:12 AM

Most of these things are active with a few drops. And Methyl Chavicol gets STRONGER as you use it, so eventually you could just smell it in the air and feel some STRONG effects. If you did all the preliminary, you could possibly get effects just from the smell without building your reverse tolerance.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:36:55 AM

Trying some Benadryl tonight.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 04:18:56 PM

I had a dream last night, but I can't remember it exactly. I am pretty sure it was about enzymes and stuff, but I feel like it was the same as a dream I had a few months ago before I knew about the Enzyme stuff. So I think I am thinking on Enzymes just because I can't remember what it was.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 04:50:53 PM

Now that I know Oilahuasca exists, the Synchronized Hyperspace Event (S.H.E.) will be a lot easier to share with everyone.

This Christmas season, I am going to be complaining about a "War on Christmas" where I am going to complain that there are people dressing like Santa, putting up Christmas lights, and NOT taking any Hallucinogenic substances. It's HERESY.

If people are going to celebrate Christmas, they need to celebrate it all the way. So now that I know about Oilahuasca, I am going to test it out, make some videos showing people how to make a cup of coffee that can make you feel like you are on Ecstasy.

THAT is what Christmas lights are FOR. End the war on Christmas!

vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 05:28:03 PM

just open up Wink

I haven't even really taken anything meant for dreaming yet.

Because sometimes all we need is to remember to wake up in our dream (or forget to fall asleep)...

Now that I know Oilahuasca exists, the Synchronized Hyperspace Event (S.H.E.) will be a lot easier to share with everyone.

This Christmas season, I am going to be complaining about a "War on Christmas" where I am going to complain that there are people dressing like Santa, putting up Christmas lights, and NOT taking any Hallucinogenic substances. It's HERESY.

If people are going to celebrate Christmas, they need to celebrate it all the way. So now that I know about Oilahuasca, I am going to test it out, make some videos showing people how to make a cup of coffee that can make you feel like you are on Ecstasy.

THAT is what Christmas lights are FOR. End the war on Christmas!

Re: what Bitcoin-hotep may or may not be talking about
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 08:11:05 AM

Benadryl again tonight, with some B6. It worked last time, so maybe it will work again.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 05:58:30 PM

I had a dream about some kind of machine someone was using, but I don't remember what the machine was or who the person was. It was kind of like the machine that is in the light when you take DMT, but it was more solid and easier to understand, like less 4 dimensional. But I still didn't know what it was I don't think.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 02:10:14 AM

Just something I randomly thought of, if anyone wants to learn about dream stuff, you should look up "Imhotep" he was the first person to be recorded in history who was not royal or mythical. He invented surgery and tons of other stuff and was the Pharaoh's dream interpreter (vizier), but mainly he was the first person that found out you could solve modern problems by reading old books. Basically, he solves a famine/drought by reading about how they had droughts in the past.

They thought he was a magician, and a really good one. But really, he just read some books about the past and was like "Hey, we have that problem now".

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 06:16:29 AM

If anyone is following this and doesn't want to sort through the pages and pages, here is where the videos are posted. And I will soon be posting Oilahuasca videos. No one else on youtube has made one yet. Someone else should.
https://www.youtube.com/user/SashaGPodcast/videos

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 05:28:59 PM

If anyone wants to get in to dream stuff, but doesn't want to spend the money involved in any of the processes. You can get FREE (you earn it for writing, which everyone on the internet does) through Devtome.

If you have heard  of Bitcoin, there is another coin called "Devcoin". You earn FREE Devcoins for every 1,000 words you write on Devtome. To make a Devtome account, search Google for "Devcoin Official" and there will be a thread on Bitcoin talk. Talk to the people there, and they can tell you how to make a Devtome account (you just have to talk to a certain admin and they will make the account).

Once you have an account you just write your words, then in about a month or so you get paid Devcoins into your Devcoin wallet.
Here is a link to check how long everything has left:
http://dvccountdown.blisteringdevelopers.com/

Then you can use those Devcoins to either buy other coins (Like PoS coins, which allow you to earn money by having coins in your wallet, like Hobonickle.

Or, you can trade your Devcoins for Bitcoins on a website like:
https://vircurex.com/welcome/index?alt=btc&base=dvc&locale=en

And, Paypal accepts Bitcoins now.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 05:37:45 PM

And just btw, if anyone actually looked up Imhotep and found him interesting. Here is a WHOLE BUNCH of stuff similar to that, much of which is not taught to you in schools, but is definitely real. Most of it is in stone.
http://finshaggy.blogspot.com/2014/08/basic-information-before-leaving-earth.html

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 06:18:14 PM

I did some more personal research on Oilahuasca and found some interesting things.

I am sure the Enzymes have a lot to do with the effects, because apparently people get the Oilahuasca effects from just a few drops. So, by listing these compounds I am not saying that they are the reason for the effects of Oilahuasca, but they are in these plants.

Pepper = Peperidine (Supplement: BioPeridine, available on Amazon)
Anise = Anethole (a Phenethylamine)
Parsley & Dill = Apiole (a Phenethylamine)
Acorus Calamus = Asarone (a Phenethylamine)
Betel = Chavicol (a Phenethylamine that is a stimulant without enzyme inhibitors)
Elemi = Elemicin (a Phenethylamine, many say it feels like Mescaline when activated)
Basil = Methyl Chavicol (a Phenethylamine)
Clove = Eugenol (a Phenethylamine)
Raw Soy Beans = Phenethylamine
Mucuna Seed = L-DOPA and tons of Tryptamines

All of these are things that can help in Oilahuasca. You can also get Oxytocin nose spray or tongue drops, I have not heard of anyone trying it, but it makes sense that this would help, since things like Ecstasy release Oxytocin.

A thing that HAS been used to boost the experience is NMDA Receptor Antagonists, which is another trait ecstasy has. Which can be found in DXM (Delsym Cough Syrup) or in a few different plants. But just like the oils, if these things are added, it should be in small amounts since you are turning off the enzymes in your body that usually break these things down.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 07:03:52 PM

If anyone missed the procedure for Oilahuasca, here it is again:

Procedure, in plain English:

The pepper would be made into a tea. Solids filtered out.

Then you would get some Anise Oil, B9 or Valerian Root (of Chinese Origin, according to the forums)

So that is your Pepperidine, and you activators. Now you need your Enzyme Inhibitors. You can add L-Lysine, but it is not necessary.

Vanilla and Cinnamon work, pick one or both. You also need the Aldehyde structure from one of these.

Next. German Chamomile, Cayenne Pepper Capsules or Tangerine Skin extract/capsules

Then
Almond extract, Anise Oil (if you already had it), Cinnamon, Lemon peel oil, Lime peel oil, or a cigarette or nicotine gum if you can't find anything else.

Then
CBD, Echinacea Purea, Pomegranate, Pummelo, or Calamus Oil.

Then
Clove oil, Catechin, Dill seed Oil or Goldenseal.

Then Kudzu or Glycerin or Caffeine

Not ALL of these things are neccisarry, but if you do 1 thing in each list, you should get VERY strong effects from whatever you take.

And according to the forums, the best thing to take is Sweet Basil Extract, in it's pure form, it is known as "Methyl Chavicol".

Take all that other stuff like 30 minutes to an hour before the Basil Extract, and redose the B9, Anise or Valerian root to keep the effects going without taking more. According to the forums.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 08:08:53 PM

Calea Update
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdR69059_Ag

Coleus Update
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aN49f7RzY5Y

Syrian Rue Update
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7urJDgIzDtw

Datura Update
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3UgpgY2fuU

Canary Reed Update
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4RosdJWRPs

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 08:25:50 PM

I could not find a video talking about Oilahuasca on Youtube, but I JUST found a video that kind of explains the P450 Enzymes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUB4lHBgPlQ

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 11:08:58 PM

Oilahuasca Intro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p96cVRR4Nmg

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: