Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:22:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lucid Dreaming  (Read 12920 times)
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 06:49:40 AM

I am trying Benadryl and B6 again tonight to see if there are any dreams.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 04:17:57 PM

I had a dream last night, but I can't remember it and I think I have something a little more important here.

Random question thing.

Everyone says that Tribes, Villages and People in general have been in a state of war basically until now. People say "In the past if you showed up in a boat, people would kill you" (there is more evidence of the people on the boats doing the killing in reality), and people like to say "In the past" (without qualifying that) "If someone wanted resources, they would just go to war and take them.

This is simply NOT TRUE. Even the generals of warring armies could get together and have debates 200 BC (so 2000 years ago) and they went to war for reasons like "This empire is infringing on our land" not "I want blood".

There is even evidence THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO (around 7,000 BC in Poland), the first Farmers (the first people to plant seeds) made a trading post, where they would meet up with the hunter gatherers and trade pottery and food.

And if you are Christian, Jesus says in the Bible "Nation will rise up against nation" why would he need to say that if it was the norm just to attack people for resources. Think.

vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 04:21:26 PM

I dreamt something about reconciling a decently longstanding philosophical dilemma I had, but I can't for the life of me remember what that dilemma was right now...

wait, what dilemma? Wink
Bitcoin Magazine

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 05:01:32 PM

I had a dream last night, but I can't remember it and I think I have something a little more important here.

Random question thing.

Everyone says that Tribes, Villages and People in general have been in a state of war basically until now. People say "In the past if you showed up in a boat, people would kill you" (there is more evidence of the people on the boats doing the killing in reality), and people like to say "In the past" (without qualifying that) "If someone wanted resources, they would just go to war and take them.

This is simply NOT TRUE. Even the generals of warring armies could get together and have debates 200 BC (so 2000 years ago) and they went to war for reasons like "This empire is infringing on our land" not "I want blood".

There is even evidence THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO (around 7,000 BC in Poland), the first Farmers (the first people to plant seeds) made a trading post, where they would meet up with the hunter gatherers and trade pottery and food.

And if you are Christian, Jesus says in the Bible "Nation will rise up against nation" why would he need to say that if it was the norm just to attack people for resources. Think.

Jesus was a genius that's why he wrote the bible

i am here.
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 05:35:51 PM

Random post about hash making that will happen at the end of this MJ grow:
I keep seeing people posting about Bubble hash, and I am not trying to discount Ice Wax and stuff like that. I have seen some really good Dry and Wet Bubble Bag extracts from people like Matt Rize and Bubbleman and people like that.

But, if this is going to be MEDICAL. Like a REAL Medical product, you can't just be making Bubble hash.

We NEED to be making more pure materials. So, what I will be doing as soon as I can, is using the trim from the plants I am growing now. And do the "Dr. Atomic" hash making method from the 70s. Where you Reflux and Polarize the liquid hash.

Everyone right now is like "Oh wow, you can get trich heads" and yeah, that is cool, but it's not medical grade. To get medical grade we are going to have to MELT the trichs in a solvent, then extract ONLY WHAT WE WANT from them. Via Polarization.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 05:49:29 PM

I do want to mention something that they talked about on Bubbleman's channel once. They said that a D-Lemonene Extract won a cup or something, because it was the best hash in a competition.

I have noticed that Myrcene additives (Lemon Grass mainly) can help the Marijuana get you higher. So I am guessing that D-Lemonene probably actually has a similar effect.

We may be using Oilahuasca Marijuana Techniques and not even know it yet.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 06:11:35 PM

AWESOME THOUGHT:

Sativa contains http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caryophyllene and Indica usually does not.

Caryophyllene Oxide is used in things like Perfume, and some Police use it to train dogs to find Marijuana.

There are hundreds of Cannabinoids and THOUSANDS of Terpenes, and all of these things work TOGETHER to give us the effects.

I think that smoking/vaping/eating weed, and smelling/smoking/trans-dermal Caryophyllene, will actually boost the effects of the Marijuana. And d-Lemonene and Myrcene can also. Myrcene has been studied and seen to do this via Mangoes (look it up), but I am not sure if anyone has tested d-Lemonene and Caryophyllene for this specifically.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 08:20:45 PM

If anyone wants to help get all this done faster I will post a DVC wallet that people can send DVC if they want.  And you can get Free DVC through Devtome, so it doesn't have to cost you anything.

DVC Wallet
1FQ6X2cavdm6AgzfasAVv9MjCXfMTcAcyM

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 03:51:27 AM

I have been looking for "Non-Polar Solvents" to make "Concrete", to make Absolute for perfume.

I was sitting here for like 30 minutes, and all I could find was like Benzene, Hexane and Chloroform, and I was just thinking "If I order any of that, they are going to think I am trying to do something WAY different than perfuming".

Then I decided to do a search for "Lemonene Polarity" and all the sudden, I realized why it is such a good solvent for extraction. This is going to make Polarized hash making EASY AS SHIT.

So, what the plan for hash making is now.
I am going to get some d-Lemonene and use it to do a COMPLETE non-polar, full spectrum extract on the Cannabis trim.

Then I will add a polar substance to it, like some kind of alcohol. Then I will keep the Alcohol layer, and toss the Lemonene layer, sine it will contain all the resins and waxes, while the alcohol will contain all the Cannabinoids. You can probably also smoke the Lemonene layer to get extra terpenes.

But
This should make Clinical Grade full spectrum hash, and if I Isomerize it, it would be TRUE clinical grade, with NOTHING but Delta-9-THC in it.

Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 10:13:57 AM

I was always interested in lucid dreaming but took it with a pinch of salt. I heard one that me on the radio that you could travel to places lightning fast and also to other planets. There was also the possibility of finding fellow dreamers but if this was possible couldn't you just lucid dream to someone's house and steal their bitcoin?
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 06:46:19 PM

Medical Grade Hash Extraction Method
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1f6oia1lZNk

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 06:48:24 PM

I was always interested in lucid dreaming but took it with a pinch of salt. I heard one that me on the radio that you could travel to places lightning fast and also to other planets. There was also the possibility of finding fellow dreamers but if this was possible couldn't you just lucid dream to someone's house and steal their bitcoin?

I don't think anyone should assume their dreams are real, like you aren't actually going anywhere. But I think there is a way to dream with other people, and possibly bring your dreams into your Psychedelic experiences.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 07:50:03 PM

I just found out that the Butter mixture is known as "Enfleurage". Which is the process of capturing plant fragrances in fats and oils.

You can do it cold or hot. And people do it in Tallow and Lard. But I am going to continue to use Butter for Cannabutter, and I will use Coconut Oil if I am going to make anything meant to go on the skin.

But this opens up a new route of Application for Oilahuasca. You can extract the plant essence in fat or oil, just like when making Cannabutter. Then you can use the Enfluerage of the certain plants needed in order to get the Oilahuasca to work.

From what I can tell, this is also one of the best ways to extract the Terpene called "Ionone", which according to perfumers, does not extract well in to alcohol.

But I bet if you made Enflourage or used Lemonene, then went and separated via Alcohol and Polarization, you could probably get a good Alcohol Ionone extract.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 08:13:52 PM

By only using a single solvent, you are making what is known in the Perfume world as "Concrete". This would include everything from Cannabutter, to BHO. Even if you use water, you are making a single solvent hash, known as "Concrete". Which is usually only sold as incense in the perfume world, and with any other plant it would NEVER be considered "medical grade".

You have to do the second step. The first step is best if you use a Non-Polar Solvent like Butane, Lemonene, Hexane, Bezene or Butter.

Then, you either want to let that dry out and do a "wash", or you add some kind of 99% alcohol (Ethanol, Isopropyl or Methanol) and let it separate. Then you will get the 2 layers, which you can gather the alcohol layer of.

This is known as "Absolute" in the perfume world, and IS perfume grade. And with various plants, this would be known as "Medical Grade". With no contaminants.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 09:18:11 PM

If anyone knows anything about the THC Isomer called THC 5 aka THCV, not the same as THCv I don't think.

This Isomer could actually have some Amazing medical application, it is like 100x stronger than THC or something like that, and you can make it from a THC molecule. It just has to do something with the structure being able to cross the blood brain barrier. If anyone has any info on this, please share it.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 09:45:40 PM

Just btw:

This is only the beginning of this. I am still growing herbs, many of which have Terpenes that will be useful in some "Marijuasca" mixtures.

Then I will still be cross breeding different plants in the mint family with each other to see if I can make any Intergenetic Hybrids.

While I do that, I will also be making some "Hybrid Species" so that we have have some new Cultivars, maybe even Cultivars of things like Catnip, which is know to have psychoacitve effects in humans and cats.

While getting terpenes from home grown plants, and trying to make new species. I will also be making my own essential oils of different plants, so that I can have more Terpenes than just the ones I grow.

And somewhere early on in there, I only put it last because it was discovered by myself last, I will be getting the ingredients for Oilahuasca and testing it.

And something I have been wanting to do for a while, but won't have the weed or the money for for a few months, is making polarized hash. That will probably be the very last thing to get done, and it should be some time in the first 6 months of 2015.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 11:36:18 PM

I will be doing my live show in December again just btw. I can't post live on my main channel until then because I was posting Call of Duty videos and the theme song got me tagged.

cryptocoiner

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

hyperboria - next internet

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 12:01:43 AM

Wow i would lucid dream about having all the bitcoins in existence =)

MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 01:47:59 AM

Is that you in those youtube videos you post?

As for lucid dreaming, well I used to do it all the time. Before I smoked up a lot. Now its happening again since I quit smoking cannabis. So you see, getting high you can't lucid dream. At least I couldn't. You'll know your starting to have lucid dreams when you start to dream about flying. Then you'll realize your dreaming about flying and wake up. Sucks.. The next step after that is astral projection. Can't say I have ever experienced that. Maybe the beginnings of it but that is about it. I'm talking about the falling through the bed feeling.
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 02:50:15 AM

After hearing about Oilahuasca, then more-so after learning about Enfleurage, I thought about something I read in the past.

My mom is kind of in to witch stuff, so she has a magic book. And there are some werewolf "spells". One time I looked some of them up, and there is one that I can't find the source of, but it seems to be pretty widespread as "A Werewolf Transformation Potion that Witches Used". Again, I can't find the source, but if you search "Cat Fat Wolf Skin Belt Parsley" on Google, you will find various websites that talk about this "Spell".

And the reason I specifically remember this spell is because the first time I read about it, I was reading that it was strange that parsley would be an ingredient, because it is NOT Psychoactive. The other ingredients were psychoactive, but should not have made anyone feel like a werewolf. But it is possible that the Apiole could have been activated into an ancient form of Werewolf Ecstasy.

Here is the "Spell"  aka Ritual:
opium, poppy seeds, aloe, henbane, hemlock, parsley, solanine (an extract of night shade), and asafetida (a gum resin). After stirring all the components together , he will allow the contents to simmer. When flames leap up, he will begin his incantation: “Elect of all devilish host, I pray you send hither, the great gray shape that makes men shiver. Come! Come! Come!"
Having removed his clothing and put on a wolf-skin girdle, the devotee now rubs his entire body with a salve.

And now that I know about Oilahuasca, I am pretty sure that this is what the witches were brewing.Parsley contain Apiole, which is not active by itself, but when taken with the right Enzyme inhibitors, it is possible that it could be activated. And it is possible that it is an Enzyme inhibitor itself.

So basically, what I think was happening is, the witches would get someone REALLY worked up about the full moon, like really make them antsy about it. Like tell them that that is when the freaks come out and stuff. Then, once the person is worked up, the full moon comes along. You give them a belt made of wolf, or have them kill a wolf to make it. Then you have them kill a cat to get fat to mix with the plants so you can rub the oils all over your skin. So, doing this, while in the light of the full moon that you are worked up about. Might make the ecstasy effects kind of turn you into a mental "Werewolf".

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: