Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:35:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lucid Dreaming  (Read 12920 times)
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 06:05:30 AM

I want to point something out to everyone, you are (a lot of you) reading Lab Results wrong.

When Marijuana or any other plant is tested, they don't test the plant, they test the extraction/essential oil. So when it says "25% THC" they are not referring to the plant, they are referring to the "Cannabinoid Profile" and when they say "6% Pinene" they are talking about the terpinoid profile.

This means that 25% out of 100% of Cannabinoids, are THC, not that your bud is 25% THC by weight. And the Terpenes have 6% Pinene, not that your bud is made up of 6% Pinene.

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 06:08:04 AM

I tried lucid dreaming with an app on my phone and it worked the very first night I used it.  After that it was a little more difficult and I found myself very tired the next day so I stopped my experiments.  It was fun to see it work and I would still highly recommend looking into it if you're interested.  I may still try it again in the future but for now I'm happy with a good night of sleep.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 06:34:38 AM

I just ordered a plant that is going to probably be on EVERY head shop shelf sometime in the next 5 years. It hits the CB1 receptor, and it is not Marijuana or Kava, but it can be used with Kava. And it has similar effects to Marijuana, they have been using it in West African Cuisine forever. They actually say it makes people happy and stimulates appetite... So, basically it gets you high. Lol

This plant contains Caryophyllene, even though some people say that it can only be found in Marijuana. And since it works like Marijuana, people could use it medically or recreationally in states where Marijuana is not legal, since this plant is. I am pretty sure it doesn't show up on a drug test, and again it can be mixed with Kava, so it could probably get to be super similar to marijuana if you did it right.

If you have a Nigerian store you can ask for some, I will tell everyone what they are when I get them. But for real, these are probably going to be at every headshop in America over the next few years. I can't believe that this has been hidden just because this spice has not been popular outside of Nigeria since the middle ages.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 06:35:20 AM

I tried lucid dreaming with an app on my phone and it worked the very first night I used it.  After that it was a little more difficult and I found myself very tired the next day so I stopped my experiments.  It was fun to see it work and I would still highly recommend looking into it if you're interested.  I may still try it again in the future but for now I'm happy with a good night of sleep.

What app?

saddambitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:16:28 AM

I just ordered a plant that is going to probably be on EVERY head shop shelf sometime in the next 5 years. It hits the CB1 receptor, and it is not Marijuana or Kava, but it can be used with Kava. And it has similar effects to Marijuana, they have been using it in West African Cuisine forever. They actually say it makes people happy and stimulates appetite... So, basically it gets you high. Lol

This plant contains Caryophyllene, even though some people say that it can only be found in Marijuana. And since it works like Marijuana, people could use it medically or recreationally in states where Marijuana is not legal, since this plant is. I am pretty sure it doesn't show up on a drug test, and again it can be mixed with Kava, so it could probably get to be super similar to marijuana if you did it right.

If you have a Nigerian store you can ask for some, I will tell everyone what they are when I get them. But for real, these are probably going to be at every headshop in America over the next few years. I can't believe that this has been hidden just because this spice has not been popular outside of Nigeria since the middle ages.

sounds good! i want to eat some west african cuisine.

1echo

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

scams hunter!

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:34:15 AM

did this once by mistake on hangover

saddambitcoin
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:01:24 AM

i had a dream a few nights ago i was in the back of a school bus. we were going down a freeway ramp and all of a sudden it was flooded and i was breaking out the windows so people could jump out, the water was very deep. however the flooding did not last long and by the time i jumped out everything was ok.

i suppose that means its time for ┗(°0°)┛ ┗(°0°)┛ ┗(°0°)┛ moon!

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:43:48 PM

i had a dream a few nights ago i was in the back of a school bus. we were going down a freeway ramp and all of a sudden it was flooded and i was breaking out the windows so people could jump out, the water was very deep. however the flooding did not last long and by the time i jumped out everything was ok.

Don't look to dreams for symbols of the future, understand that it is just your own mental working space. Until you can find a way to connect it to someone else's.

Good dream though.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:44:04 PM

Atheists and Christians seems to have this idea that God is a magic man in the sky. I would like to introduce both the Christians and the Atheists to some REAL GODS.

Look at the Ogdoad, this existed since at least 2000 BC it is a list of 8 planets, and how they associated with the seasons here on Earth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogdoad

Here is Jupiter. Not a magic man, just a statue that represents a planet and represents the way that planet comes during certain seasons.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jupiter_%28mythology%29

Here is the Almanac. It STILL references the Gods, Jupiter, Saturn, etc. If society stopped using it, farming would be impossible. This is the modern version of the Ogdoad. And again, it STILL uses the names of the Roman Gods/Planets.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Almanac

saddambitcoin
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:07:42 PM

Don't look to dreams for symbols of the future, understand that it is just your own mental working space. Until you can find a way to connect it to someone else's.

Good dream though.

haha i know i was just kidding. it was an interesting dream though.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:47:05 PM

How to Find Your God (Or Realize You Already Had It)

A lot of people like the idea that "I didn't find God, he found me" and that is real poetic in the moment, but over the long term, your God owns you. Your God wants you worshiping him, and when you die he wants you worshiping some more, but you have to like it more.

I would like to let everyone know, God is not meant to find you, you are meant to find your God, and here is how.

Do you have a "Season" that is best for you? (I know some girls talk like that)

Do you have a favorite Sport? (Since Olympic competition and before, sports have been religion rituals)

Do you have a favorite Plant? (Maybe Marijuana, Coffee or Ayahuasca)

Do you have a "Nemesis"?

All of these things are a form of "God", Gods are usually just things that interact naturally. Such as, the Earth and Mars. They interact with each other by having patterns they follow around the sun, and they spin so that certain parts of each planet can only see the other planet at certain times.

The same way Mars and Earth interact (Mars was a God in he Ogdoad, and  Terra was Earth), you interact with these things in your life. Seasons effect you, Sports effect you, Plants effect you and your Nemesis effect you. And not everyone is effected by all these things (I know I don't have a Nemesis, unless someone hasn't told me something) but even if you are not effected by these things, society is. And that is a whole other aspect of the Gods outside of yourself. They are here if you accept them or not, and they are not magic people in the sky. But we can make statues to represent them if you really want a magic man.

vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 05:39:29 PM

"We are taught to think of our success in terms of numbers, aren't we? If touching one person's life is a good thing, then touching 1,000 people's lives must be a great thing. It's easy to see where we learn to think this way. Our whole society revolves around mass production. The more units we can move, the more customers we can serve, the more votes we can get, the more money and the more stuff we have the better right? Maybe it's not really so revolutionary after all to have a group of people telling everyone else what is right. Wouldn't it be better if we tried a decentralized approach? Do you have to save the world all by yourselves? Why don't you trust someone else to do it with you?" -The Sound of Animals Fighting

Good
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 06:17:06 PM

I am from Texas and live in Colorado.. It is a FACT that Texas is no longer a state that has a white Majority, the Majority is "Hispanic-White" as they call it. And that is my family. My Grandpa was Mexican, we have family album pictures of him smoking Marijuana out of a Pipe. it's great.

And in Colorado there is a large population of "Hispanic" or "Hispanic-White" or whatever, and in both states, it seems that these people are just counted as white.

But did you notice something in the past 2 elections. Bush said like 3 words in Spanish and he got the "Hispanic Vote". And I was in Florida during the last Obama election, so I heard a lot about the "Hispanic Vote" and I noticed that ALL the states that are usually red that voted for him, were green states. The last election was basically won by Marijuana votes and the "Hispanic Vote".

How about we just promote a "Hispanic" President, who supports Marijuana legalization. We can do like Scarface and push out all these white people in the middle, to get right to the source.

And that is what Bill O'Reilly says he is afriad of

http://youtu.be/MD-coMPWdo4?t=11m25s

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 06:28:57 PM

Josephine Mota ran in Mexico last election, let's get a Hispanic female who supports Mota (Marijuana) in America.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:01:13 PM

Uneasy Rider
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=952h-AJ3Bcg

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:24:10 PM

The "Fallacy Fallacy" AKA Argument from Fallacy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_fallacy

Just because someone has committed a Fallacy, does not mean they are wrong. It means that a Fallacy has been committed.

If you have heard of "Semantic Trolling" Where someone says "You spelled a word wrong, so you're wrong" that is "Semantic Trolling". The Argument from Fallacy is similar, just because you have spotted a Fallacy, does not mean that the statements the Fallacy was meant to defend are themselves invalid. It just means there is a Fallacy.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 05:47:23 AM

The Satanic Ritual You Preform Every Morning

If you are a person who drinks Coffee, you probably don't think much about the process or the beans themselves or where the come from. They are roasted before you get them and they are sometimes ever ground up before you get them. I want to ask everyone, how is Coffee distinct from Tea? Because Coffee is actually just Tea, but, made out of a certain seed and roasted.

Coffee was first growing in Ethiopia, where they didn't use the seeds mainly, but the berries which actually taste better. According to legend, the tribes there would make balls out of the mashed berries, and eat those to get filled with warrior spirit (caffeine).

Then around 1400-1600 AD, Coffee made its way to Yemen wear a Christian mission was, and a Yemenese person brought a Coffee plant to a missionary. And what did Christians do when they heard about a plant that could alter your mental state? He threw it in the fire to be destroyed, hoping it would be gone forever.

The people in the village collected the seeds from the fire, crushed them up and made Tea. This was the first Roasted Coffee Beans in History.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 04:22:38 PM

Have you ever wondered why medicine and law are called "Practices"?

Not many things are called "Practices". Usually when it comes to a job, you only practice when you aren't really working. The practice is for before the work, right?

Well, not in Law and Medicine. You may have noticed something strange about Law and Medicine that you don't see in many other professions. They use ancient symbols for their "Craft". Doctors have the symbol of Mercury, with the staff and the snake and the wings, while Lawyers have Justice AKA Ma'at, the woman with the sword and a scale, wearing a blindfold.

The reason these ancient Symbols are there, and the reason Medicine and Law are called "Practices" is because they started as religions.

Our modern Hospitals originate in Ancient Greece, where Western Medicine was started as well. A man name "Hippocrates" started it after reading about the life of Imhotep/Aesculapius and being educated. Doctors in 2014 (or 2015 if you are reading this later) STILL say the Hippocratic Oath. Doctors are simply passing down the traditions that were started by Imhotep and Hippocrates (Surgery and Medicine). While Lawyers, Judges, etc are keeping society's "Codes".

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 04:50:42 PM

Plausible Deniability Still Makes You An Ass

A lot of people like to live their lives as if they are the CIA and they need to be protected. I am not sure when this happened, but at some point a lot of people decided "If the person I say things about doesn't hear it, I can just say I never said it". And sure, you can SAY that. But that doesn't mean that other people keep their mouths shut, or that you aren't an asshole. You are still an asshole.

Plausible Deniability was used to keep people from knowing when the CIA was involved in murders, and now people are using it to make sure their friends and strangers don't know what they said about them. How about just don't say shit you don't think is really worth saying? Why live your life like someone on trial?

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 06:14:43 PM

Science VS God: The Ancient Debate
http://finshaggy.blogspot.com/2014/10/science-vs-god-ancient-debate.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: