Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:12:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lucid Dreaming  (Read 12920 times)
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 08:15:43 PM

I think Joe thinks that laws can only be made by the Government arbitrarily via Bill submission.

We can make laws ourselves.

And just btw. I don't know if Joe knows this, but most of the people you are talking about having guns, are also the people smoking weed. They are the same people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

How can one person say "the world is not black and white" then 10 minutes later say "Gun violence comes from SSRIs"

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 08:23:39 PM

If people are just going to randomly say what gun violence is caused by, I will show you the link I see.

People NOT getting heard. People that think they are "Libertarian" and "They are the only sober one but no one will let them drive" then there are no debates for these ideas to get heard in. I am not libertarian, but I am from Texas and I can see what is happening.

These people are not being heard, whether it be a Muslim extremist on facebook, or a random kid in New Mexico thinking they are "starting the revolution" by shooting up wal mart. They are people that say "I am the only sober one and no one will let me drive" they want to be in control, not just free, but in control.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 09:05:25 PM

I am only 22, so I didn't know exactly who Joe Perry was, I have heard Aerosmith songs and seen them on the ride at Disney in Florida when I was like 8 or something, but he just made an AWESOME point that hardly anyone makes. Cenk gets really close when he talks about money in politics, but Joe Perry just pointed out that Washington DC was like the Vatican of America.

b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 09:11:59 PM

Joe Rogan just said some quotable shit:

"We do not live in a black and white world where things are easy to solve"- Joe Rogan

life is unfair :-(
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 09:15:37 PM

Joe Rogan just said some quotable shit:

"We do not live in a black and white world where things are easy to solve"- Joe Rogan

life is unfair :-(

But, there are still ancient (from Egypt to George Washington to today) things that are part of the court system and part of what we do. Even if the politicians don't recognize it. For example, the Mayor and Governor in the Ferguson protests actually broke the law and could be sued for their jobs if someone there would do some research. There are supreme court cases that ruled that "No one should make Peace statutes to stop riots, because it will start riots". So really Ferguson happened because no one is looking at old cases and lawyers will only do it for money.

grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 06:21:00 AM

I tried lucid dreaming with an app on my phone and it worked the very first night I used it.  After that it was a little more difficult and I found myself very tired the next day so I stopped my experiments.  It was fun to see it work and I would still highly recommend looking into it if you're interested.  I may still try it again in the future but for now I'm happy with a good night of sleep.

What app?

I don't even remember now.  Just go to google play and there are numerous lucid dreaming apps.  Also, binaural beats can be pretty interesting.  

After my lucid dream experiments I realized that I actually had real trouble getting good nights of sleep.  It was really random but at least twice a week I'd be a zombie at work because of crap sleep.  Now, I've discovered liquid melatonin and my sleep is much more consistent.  I get the liquid and put it in a nose sprayer but I don't spray it in my nose.  Just one spray in my mouth is enough for me to be nudged into a good sleep.  Two sprays is probably okay but I fear the groggy feeling.  As long as I get in bed at a decent hour and use the liquid melatonin I'm good.  Oh and the sprayer massively cuts the recommended dosage in my case.  The dosage recommended is totallly ridiculous: like 1.5 dropper full?  forget that, I'd be asleep until noon.  The sprayer cuts it down to like 1/10 of a a dropper full.  It's great.

Sorry... Lol went way off topic but maybe someone else has difficulty sleeping too.  Can't say how awesome it has been finally getting good sleep.  

Hey, maybe I'll start posting my dreams here :-)

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
oprahwindfury

Activity: 568
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 07:40:52 AM

I've been having trouble the past 4 days. I will wake in the middle of the night and stay awake for around 30 minutes which really disrupts my REM schedule. Do you have any techniques or suggestions that might remedy this? Getting groggier and groggier every day.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 05:17:33 PM

How Ads Help Youtubers and Bloggers

A lot of people know this already, but there are also a lot of people who do not know this. Those ads that pop up in the Youtube videos you watch and on the blogs you read, they are not random. They are there to help the person who made the video or blog. When you make a video or blog, and allow adsense to put ads on it, you earn a few pennies every time someone clicks on the ads.

I think when someone watches an add all the way through you also get a small amount, but the main amount is for clicks I know that.

So if you want to help your favorite youtubers and bloggers, don't ignore those ads all the time. Click one every once in a while.

And if YOU want to start having videos with ads, you just need a Youtube channel with a few hundred views and you can join the partner program.

grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 05:43:11 PM

I've been having trouble the past 4 days. I will wake in the middle of the night and stay awake for around 30 minutes which really disrupts my REM schedule. Do you have any techniques or suggestions that might remedy this? Getting groggier and groggier every day.

Sleep is a tricky beast with so many variables to keep track of rather it be what you do during the day or how you prepare just before going to bed. 

Was there anything happening that caused you to wake up?  Were you awoken because you had to go to the restroom?  Did you have naps earlier in the day?  Did some noise wake you up or was there someone next to you that caused you to wake?

30 minutes is a long time to break your sleep cycle but the important thing is that you are getting back to sleep at least an hour or so before you wake up for the day because at least then you are getting some of the best quality sleep which is always at the end of your sleep cycle.

Grogginess is why I stopped attempting lucid dreaming.  I may try lucid dreaming again as a novelty but only on days when I don't have to work or do anything important the next day... which isn't very often lately. 

If you want to try a sleep supplement, I highly recommend "liquid melatonin" and just a touch of it.  I buy a nose-spray bottle called "snoot" on amazon and the "sleep soundly" liquid melatonin.  Just one spray into my mouth (NOT the nose.. burns too much lol)  and I'm gently nudged into a long night of sleep with no grogginess in the morning.  Works perfectly for me.

I also use ear plugs because I'm a very light sleeper.  I can totally feel the difference in depth of sleep when I use ear plugs.  Oh, and I keep my room as dark as possible.  I used to be terrified of very dark places but now that I see the difference in sleep... I just have to have a very dark room.  Oh, but I can't stand to have the eye covers on me... and occasionally the feeling of the ear plugs even bother me so sometimes I end up taking them off during the night. 

glta

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀