Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:23:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★FastBets.io - A New Way to Gamble ★  (Read 58622 times)
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 09:02:12 AM

Is www.FastSlots.co down because I can't play right now. What is going on with the site? I got this error:

This webpage is not available

ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

fasltsots.co is changed with fastbets.io both are down at the moment as Henry announced above he is fixing a bug at the moment,
so stay tuned for further news.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shadobitz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 09:04:29 AM

We are still working on an issue with the payment system. The issue will be fixed soon, certainly today.

As usual, if you'd like to withdraw in the mean time, just email henry@fastslots.co.

_____

Address:1JHbVn7W9DUXn6ZnfqhsGJWhhfNxNTtWdb
Signature: H/IT4PuIdYLaY47NrwXqslHjTsuuBl20/bkQdtbwKN+xLMhohPG6SHsquVKRFRqtmWjFaEvva5LmTN93j5M4BJI=

thank you nice update there so take your time and resolve the issue, hope will see you back online today.
FastSlots (OP)

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 09:10:07 AM

fasltsots.co is changed with fastbets.io both are down at the moment as Henry announced above he is fixing a bug at the moment,
so stay tuned for further news.

thank you nice update there so take your time and resolve the issue, hope will see you back online today.

You guys are so incredibly nice! It's always a bit stressful to take the site offline, and it's so nice to find a friendly comment here :-) Thanks guys

We'll be back soon
FastSlots (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 10:27:06 AM

Hurry, all should be well and good now. Site is back up at FastBets.io

As always, if anyone has a problem, just email me at henry@fastslots.co and I'll get you sorted. By the way, feel free to email me with feature requests and comments anytime as well :-)

Have a nice weekend!

Henry
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 10:46:18 AM

Hurry, all should be well and good now. Site is back up at FastBets.io

As always, if anyone has a problem, just email me at henry@fastslots.co and I'll get you sorted. By the way, feel free to email me with feature requests and comments anytime as well :-)

Have a nice weekend!

Henry

Congratz on the rebranding!! Cheesy
The title is still Fast Slots but everything else is Fast Bets. Is it intended? So that they can recognize the site immediately?

Also consider adding a light theme to the current one. Wink
fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 10:54:27 AM

[/url]

Check us out at www.FastSlots.co.

Update: We happy to launch the "BIG WIN ON SLIDE DICE COMPETITION". Without further ado, here are the rules:

• The users that rake in the biggest wins on Slide Dice until Tueseday 7th of April win prizes.
  • Prizes are 0.05 bitcoin for the first, 0.02 bitcoin for the second, 0.01 bitcoin for the third. In case of a tie the first user to hit a win takes the prize. No action on your side is required to claim the prize, we track the leaders automatically (there is also a leaderboard on Slide Dice).

Should anything be unclear just let me know (here, by email to henry@fastslots.co, or in our chat). Other than that I wish you all good luck!

OP, congrats your rebranding. How many btc did you lose?

And I find you just modified the title, but your forget to modify the post contents!!

Don't forget modify your links, url of the images, and support email. Just remind you!
FastSlots (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 12:45:11 PM

And I find you just modified the title, but your forget to modify the post contents!!

Don't forget modify your links, url of the images, and support email. Just remind you!

Thanks fox19891989. I lost around 5btc. Wasn't much fun.

Thanks for pointing out that I have not updated the original post yet. Have just updated the wording and the links, will do a new poster tonight (I like to do this kind of stuff in the evening when my mind gets soft :-)

The title is still Fast Slots but everything else is Fast Bets. Is it intended? So that they can recognize the site immediately?

Hi ndnhc, always nice to see you around, not only because you were the first to comment here :-) I'm not 100% sure what you mean by title. I'm guessing you are talking about my original post. In this case I'll change the poster tonight. If you meant something else, please let me know.

About the light theme, that would really be very cool. I will put it onto my todo list, but this one might take a bit cause it's quite a lot of work. However, I'd like to say that these are like my favorite kinds of comments, cause it really helps me to decide what to do next.
Buziss

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 12:48:16 PM

Thanks for pointing out that I have not updated the original post yet. Have just updated the wording and the links, will do a new poster tonight (I like to do this kind of stuff in the evening when my mind gets soft :-)

Hi ndnhc, always nice to see you around, not only because you were the first to comment here :-) I'm not 100% sure what you mean by title. I'm guessing you are talking about my original post. In this case I'll change the poster tonight. If you meant something else, please let me know.

About the light theme, that would really be very cool. I will put it onto my todo list, but this one might take a bit cause it's quite a lot of work. However, I'd like to say that these are like my favorite kinds of comments, cause it really helps me to decide what to do next.

Apart from the poster in OP, you should also change the "website" in your profile https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=307758 as well as your signature.

DogecoinMachine
Legendary

Activity: 2871
Merit: 1131

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 01:26:23 PM

Great to have you back! Good luck!

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Havelivi

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 03:28:27 PM

great to see you back online and fixing that bug with payment, i am playing at slice dice with nice speed after winning little amount will test payout system how it is working there.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 03:31:38 PM

Congratulation for your awesome work . This new look is cool and very attractive with great graphics. This site should succeed to attract lot of players as all games are simple and very interesting.Welcome back and all the best.
FastSlots (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 03:53:34 PM

Congratulation for your awesome work . This new look is cool and very attractive with great graphics. This site should succeed to attract lot of players as all games are simple and very interesting.Welcome back and all the best.

Thanks a lot boopy265420. I'm really happy we are back now to be able to start working on the product again. Let's hope you're prediction turns out to be true :-)

great to see you back online and fixing that bug with payment, i am playing at slice dice with nice speed after winning little amount will test payout system how it is working there.

Hi Havelivi, glad to hear you enjoy the site. Just to let you know in advance, our min withdraw limit is at 20000 satoshi.

Great to have you back! Good luck!

Thanks DogecoinMachine, that means a lot to me. Especially coming from another operator. I actually really like your site http://crypto-games.net as well :-)
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 03:58:52 PM

good to hear that fastslots/fastbets is back. i love the competition on your site for the awesome prizes. would like to see few more of those competitions.
jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 04:48:39 PM

Good Luck with the Restart.
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 05:24:57 PM

I meant the title in the tab of the site in the browser.. <head><title>Fast Slots - A New Way to Gamble!</title></head>

Dunno how to say it, but I hope you get it. I am not sure whether you need to change it, but since it is always FastBets wherever I see in the site, I just thought you should change it too. Wink

May be add a line below, Formerly, Fast Slots or something.  Wink

Sorry, I couldn't help much with the hack, since I was tooo busy in RL as well as here. Smiley

Cheers and Good luck with the site Smiley
ndnhc

Edit: The hacker withdrew in multiple smaller transactions because he was afraid that if the amount was large enough, it might need manual confirmation (and the hack will be found by you, and he won't be getting the withdrawal). So, he tried with a smaller amount, and it went through.
That kind of explains some of his weird actions..
vendetahome

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 05:44:24 PM

i cant access the website because it shows that my connection is not private and i just cant connect any solutions?

EDIT: whoops i was trying to access the website that was in ops signature
FastSlots (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:32:42 PM

i cant access the website because it shows that my connection is not private and i just cant connect any solutions?

EDIT: whoops i was trying to access the website that was in ops signature

Hi vendetahome, you are absolutely right, had not changed my profile yet, but have now (thanks for pointing that out).

By the way, I also have a new twitter account at https://twitter.com/fastbets with exactly 0 followers atm. We will soon have a lottery where my first 100 (or so) followers will qualify to win a prize. So just follow me and you'll be first in line for that lottery :-)

I meant the title in the tab of the site in the browser.. <head><title>Fast Slots - A New Way to Gamble!</title></head>

Dunno how to say it, but I hope you get it. I am not sure whether you need to change it, but since it is always FastBets wherever I see in the site, I just thought you should change it too. Wink

May be add a line below, Formerly, Fast Slots or something.  Wink

Sorry, I couldn't help much with the hack, since I was tooo busy in RL as well as here. Smiley

Cheers and Good luck with the site Smiley
ndnhc

Edit: The hacker withdrew in multiple smaller transactions because he was afraid that if the amount was large enough, it might need manual confirmation (and the hack will be found by you, and he won't be getting the withdrawal). So, he tried with a smaller amount, and it went through.
That kind of explains some of his weird actions..

Yeah, I guess title is the perfect way to call that, just that I didn't get it :-). Thanks for pointing that out. Will be fixed with the next update (either today or tomorrow).

As for the withdraws of the hacker, you are right. He never withdrew more than 0,5, most likely out of fear that we have such a system in place. In fact, we did not have such a system then, but do now... :-)

Good Luck with the Restart.

Thanks jadefalke, very much appreciated.

good to hear that fastslots/fastbets is back. i love the competition on your site for the awesome prizes. would like to see few more of those competitions.

Thanks fast2fix, really love the competitions as well. We'll have plenty new ones coming up!

That actually reminds me that I forgot to post the results of the last competition. So here is the final leaderboard:

#1 So Muchhee, wins 0.05
#2 Hexinary, wins 0.02
#3 Hexinary, wins 0.01

The winner of the screenshot lottery is Hexinary, as can be verified using the following codepen:
http://codepen.io/anon/pen/ogObBM?editors=101

Congratulations to So Muchhee and Hexinary!

ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:48:05 PM

Code:
hexinary,hexinary,hexinary,hexinary,hexinary,hexinary,hexinary,hexinary,hexinary,hexinary,hexinary,hexinary,hexinary,hexinary,hexinary,hexinary,hexinary,hexinary,hexinary,hexinary,somuchee,hexinary,hexinary,hexinary,hexinary,hexinary,somuchee
Wow, of course he will win the lottery, LOL. Cheesy

Edit:

HENRY'S SECRET
you probably could have guessed this :-)

LOL, I will try that next time.  Grin
FastSlots (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:50:22 PM

Code:
hexinary,hexinary,hexinary,hexinary,hexinary,hexinary,hexinary,hexinary,hexinary,hexinary,hexinary,hexinary,hexinary,hexinary,hexinary,hexinary,hexinary,hexinary,hexinary,hexinary,somuchee,hexinary,hexinary,hexinary,hexinary,hexinary,somuchee
Wow, of course he will win the lottery, LOL. Cheesy

It's crazy, I think Hexinary submitted 25 of 27 screenshots. Would have been quite brutal if he had lost :-)
FastSlots (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 11:30:12 PM

Just a quick update.

I have finally had some time to optimize our page load times. For me page load times are now 2x as fast as previously (2-3s down from about 6s). Our goal is to have all pages load in less than 2 secs, so we still have some work to do in that respect. Bets have remained as fast as they have always been. :-)

During the security review in the past weeks someone has pointed out to me that the way in which we compute rolls might be susceptible to an length extension attack (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Length_extension_attack). For this reason we have now moved to a more secure algorithm that is similar to the algorithm that site like prime dice and just dice use.

Our roll-computation-algorithm has always been open source and that will not change. You can find our new algorithm below. Anyone should feel free to use that code to their liking. If you have any comments, please let me know.

Code:
// converts a client secret and server secret into an integer between 0 and 9999
function getLuckyNumber (cs, ss) {
    var hex = crypto.createHmac('sha512', ":"+ss+":").update(":"+ss+":"+cs+":").digest('hex')
    var number = luckysplit(hex).number
    return number
}

// converts a hex into an integer between 0 and 9999
function luckysplit(hex) {

// fetch the first 5 digits and convert to integer
    var head = hex.substring(0,5),
        tail = hex.substring(5),
        lucky = parseInt(head, 16)

// lucky is an integer between 0 and 1048575 (=16^5 -1)
    // if it is between 0 and 999999 we return it mod 10000 as the result
    if(lucky < 1000000)
        return { number: lucky % 10000, tail: tail }

// if it is between 1000000 and 1048575 we recurse to avoid any bias
    else if(tail.length >= 5)
        return luckysplit(tail)

// in case we have reached the end the the string we return the maximal number
    // this is as likely as winning a 4.8% bet 25 times in a row (not likely at all)
    else
        return { number: 9999, tail: '' }
}

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: