Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:04:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★FastBets.io - A New Way to Gamble ★  (Read 58618 times)
Havelivi

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 03:08:47 PM

thank you Henry for nice update about site status now it is working fine without any interruption, you did nice job to fix that crashing issue now i am betting there without any problem. good luck and keep it up that spirit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FastSlots (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 03:19:29 PM

thank you Henry for nice update about site status now it is working fine without any interruption, you did nice job to fix that crashing issue now i am betting there without any problem. good luck and keep it up that spirit.

Thanks so much Havelivi. Honestly I would have given up a long time ago if it had not been for the great people in this forum. I am deeply thankful for your support and hope to be able to repay eventually (I'm actually working on a secret plan to give back a little, but cannot disclose details at this point :-)
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 03:42:45 PM

Thanks so much Havelivi. Honestly I would have given up a long time ago if it had not been for the great people in this forum. I am deeply thankful for your support and hope to be able to repay eventually (I'm actually working on a secret plan to give back a little, but cannot disclose details at this point :-)
I am surely you will offer some very pleasant surprise to fastbets players.No hurry,take your time and fix the remaining problems well.I think fastbets will have amazing time ahead. We all will wait and continue support for fastbets.
syahrere

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 04:36:19 AM

several minutes ago i can open fastbets

but now i can't access it again Sad

is it still maintenance?? whereas i want to play there now Sad

LiQuidx

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 06:48:26 AM

It seems that that's the case. The site seems offline for me too. Be patient and I'm sure that Henry will sort it out asap.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 07:11:57 AM

It seems that that's the case. The site seems offline for me too. Be patient and I'm sure that Henry will sort it out asap.
Site is up and connecting without any problem.What I am facing is login problem means login button is not redirecting and showing no response.I think Henry is up there to resolve these problems and sooner will updates about us.
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 07:35:04 AM

fastbets still facing unsuitability issue with hosting crashing again and again, Henry will resolve this issue very soon. Wink
pureelite

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 09:06:33 AM

fastbets still facing unsuitability issue with hosting crashing again and again, Henry will resolve this issue very soon. Wink

The site is working perfectly fine for me
I dont know what the problem is
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 11:26:02 AM

Everyone got this problem why you still can access it? Altough I change my browser it wont connect too. So I guess this is not my internet problem, it must be site problem
trafficolaa
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 02:44:04 PM

Everyone got this problem why you still can access it? Altough I change my browser it wont connect too. So I guess this is not my internet problem, it must be site problem

on my side too have same problem login button not working again after click on it, it does not redirect me to my account it remain same that bug again appear.
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 04:23:41 PM

i don't have any problems running fastbets, i just logged in and played for a bit everything works fine.
FastSlots (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 07:04:48 PM

Hi guys,

I usually try to reply to all of your comments but I did not make that today unfortunately.

I do want to give you an update though: Unfortunately we still have some stability issues. All these problems are due to the fact that I changed a lot of code in the backend after we got hacked. Unfortunately there are still some errors that happen only when many users are on the site. I am logging extensively and am fixing errors as they come along. With time I'll be able to completely debug all that new code and finally get back to more fun stuff like competitions and new games. Will keep you posted.

Best,
Henry
trafficolaa
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 07:15:34 PM

Hi guys,

I usually try to reply to all of your comments but I did not make that today unfortunately.

I do want to give you an update though: Unfortunately we still have some stability issues. All these problems are due to the fact that I changed a lot of code in the backend after we got hacked. Unfortunately there are still some errors that happen only when many users are on the site. I am logging extensively and am fixing errors as they come along. With time I'll be able to completely debug all that new code and finally get back to more fun stuff like competitions and new games. Will keep you posted.

Best,
Henry

thanks Henry for nice update about the current stability issue on fastbets and i appreciate your hard work to make it stable and it sounds great about upcoming competitions and new interesting games, so take your time and fix that issues on permanent basis.
FastSlots (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 07:32:46 PM

Hi guys,

Best,
Henry

thanks Henry for nice update about the current stability issue on fastbets and i appreciate your hard work to make it stable and it sounds great about upcoming competitions and new interesting games, so take your time and fix that issues on permanent basis.

Thanks mate :-) Usually when the site crashes what I do is restart the server to get the site back online. I then start to analyze the logs to see if I can fix that error. I know that these errors are super annoying for my users but at least you can rest assured that if you hit an erro you've just given me some data so that that particular error will not be there again. (by the way if the site stays down just email me at henry@fastslots.co and I'll get it up again).
FastSlots (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 10:53:11 AM

Ahhh, there's nothing like getting up and finding that FastBets hasn't crashed overnight... :-)
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 02:08:04 PM

Hi guys,

Best,
Henry

Thanks mate :-) Usually when the site crashes what I do is restart the server to get the site back online. I then start to analyze the logs to see if I can fix that error. I know that these errors are super annoying for my users but at least you can rest assured that if you hit an erro you've just given me some data so that that particular error will not be there again. (by the way if the site stays down just email me at henry@fastslots.co and I'll get it up again).

If you always restart and fix it, I think next time it will pop up another problem again and again. Why dont get a new server and start eveything that make it clear all the way? I guess that will be good for both of us. If there are many problems with the site I think many people will run away one by one
FastSlots (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 02:28:15 PM

If you always restart and fix it, I think next time it will pop up another problem again and again. Why dont get a new server and start eveything that make it clear all the way? I guess that will be good for both of us. If there are many problems with the site I think many people will run away one by one

Thanks for the input. I'm not sure that moving to another server will really help. My plan is to monitor the logs closely and fix errors that I see. Have not had to fix anything in the past 24h but will keep logging turned on for a bit to be sure (unfortunately logging does slow down the server a bit). If I don't find any more problems until tomorrow, I'll turn off the logging and we will be back at full speed...
FastSlots (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 11:19:52 PM

Just a quick update: have mostly been fixing small bugs over the past few days. Has been bit boring to be honest, but it's necessary. There is still one small bug in the logs that I have not yet been able to fix yet. Will hopefully have time to fix that tomorrow. When done I will turn off logging to give the site an extra speed boost :-)

Once maintenance work is over I can finally get back to building new games and running competitions. If you have any requests, just let me know :-)

Oh, and if you haven't yet: follow @fastbets on Twitter. We'll have a competition coming up where you can win bitcoin if you follow me (not just new followers, also existing ones :-)
edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 09:46:27 AM

Just a quick update: have mostly been fixing small bugs over the past few days. Has been bit boring to be honest, but it's necessary. There is still one small bug in the logs that I have not yet been able to fix yet. Will hopefully have time to fix that tomorrow. When done I will turn off logging to give the site an extra speed boost :-)

Once maintenance work is over I can finally get back to building new games and running competitions. If you have any requests, just let me know :-)

Oh, and if you haven't yet: follow @fastbets on Twitter. We'll have a competition coming up where you can win bitcoin if you follow me (not just new followers, also existing ones :-)

Sounds fun Smiley

Looking forward to the Twitter competition.
FastSlots (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 09:48:45 AM

Sounds fun Smiley

Looking forward to the Twitter competition.

Thanks mate. Will ask for your advice to set it up as usual :-)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: