Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:05:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you using bitcoins for?  (Read 21283 times)
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:47:54 PM

As what i can see or I had observe, there are somany uses and many reasons why bitcoin is used, but I also heard about dark net stuffs and they are using bitcoins out there, it is not totally that i knew a lot about it but I before I always heard and get some updates about those goons in the dark net or dark market, and also the term silkroad, even if I didn't fully inderstand it, its kinda mysterious for me.

That dark market thing makes me chill.  I really do not like the image and sound of it everytime I will heard about it.  There is something about it that I do not like, the illegal things and sometimes brutal and crypted minds by its supporter.  Anuways, bitcoins have many positive  uses like investing, trading, and things like joining in signature campaigns.  We can buy something through bitcoins and even pay our bills.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CROYA86

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:51:10 PM

The miners mine and hold, other mine and sell.

Investors and speculators buy, hold and sell.

You can buy random items in auctions and through the forums.

What are the reasons for the bulk of the bitcoin transfers? I read an article underlying the "dark side" of the internet and TOR network, and they seem to point out that bitcoins are now nearly the exclusive currency for the online "black market" (Note, they are not saying bitcoins are exclusively used for black market transactions)

What have you used bitcoins for?

Miner
Investor
Black Market
Other - explain

im using my bitcoin to pay my rental , phone, internet and utility bills through online. im also a gambler that spending almost half of my earnings for betting into sports.
Soon im planning to build a mining rig to mine some coins.

I also use bitcoin to meet my monthly payment, but I do not gamble because I do not have a lot of capital, there is a little savings I use for trading capital
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:21:10 PM

roullate, bustabit, esport bet, buying cloud service, trading, invest and let it growth..
what else we can do with bitcoin ?
trippki

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 04:00:34 PM

Investing, black market, black market and black market
Could this be the most honest answer ever posted on this forum?  Grin
longpro098

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:07:00 PM

I use bitcoin to trade, invest and use to speculate for profits when exchanging
Also buy some online goods and bitcoin easy to use and most of them support bitcoin now.
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:17:55 PM

I mostly use bitcoin to trade but other than that, sometimes i use it to gamble, renew vps or buy some ebook. Digital goods is the only way right now to spend my bitcoin, but I'm sure it will change later.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 04:26:17 PM

For now all my bitcoin are reinvested into bitcoin and altcoin investment opportunity . And am presently waiting for some projects to invest my bitcoin during their ICO so that I can make some profit from my investment at the lunch their products.
Lizzie_Girl

Activity: 332
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:35:32 PM

I buy and good and whenever I can spend Bitcoin I do because why use fiat ? It also strengthens and helps the network to run your wallet 24/7 and to spend bitcoins sometimes to create some movement.
BitcoinBallerina

Activity: 308

Presale is live!

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:38:28 PM

Currently I am not using Bitcoins to purchase a lot of things but pay for my basic needs and also as an investment.

I will use it to pay my rent, food, etc.

I also use it to buy some things online from people.

zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:03:46 PM

When bitcoin prices have increased drastically, I rarely use bitcoin for online payments via bitcoin like paying utility bills and internet.
Now i use bitcoin for trading and investment purposes although small but i always save from my earnings from trading and signature campaign results that exist in this forum.
muncuss

Activity: 634
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:31:24 PM

Just trading it. Not much I can do to spend/using my bitcoin in my country, unlike in U.S where you can buy food or pay something with bitcoin
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:55:57 PM

The miners mine and hold, other mine and sell.

Investors and speculators buy, hold and sell.

You can buy random items in auctions and through the forums.

What are the reasons for the bulk of the bitcoin transfers? I read an article underlying the "dark side" of the internet and TOR network, and they seem to point out that bitcoins are now nearly the exclusive currency for the online "black market" (Note, they are not saying bitcoins are exclusively used for black market transactions)

What have you used bitcoins for?

Miner
Investor
Black Market
Other - explain

I am not a miner nor an investor, I consider myself earning Bitcoin via signature campaigns in this very forum. I just earn them and spend them if I needed too. I used my bitcoin to give additional capital for our family business. I spend 'em for what I need and constantly controlling myself to not spend it for my wants. That's about it, earn, hold, sell, repeat.
Arindava

Activity: 361

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:10:43 PM

What I can do from bitcoin I can buy the stuff I want, but most importantly I can add my income to build my dream home. Grin
Ultegra134

Activity: 1540
Merit: 744

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:12:02 PM

Just saving, not trading or buying anything with it. I do know that I could actually use them to buy stuff online, such as gift cards or pay for hosting/domain, but I prefer using it as a small savings account for future use/purchases.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:26:13 PM

I use bitcoin to earn bitcoin with trading holding bitcoin or investment in ico project because I always spend my bitcoin so I have to earning bitcoin again.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Celsiuss

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:57:26 PM

General payments online, like for my vps, games and other online stuff and services. I use it to pay people as well for different sevices.

who cares
djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:00:30 AM

I am using a part of my bitcoins like using fiat, to make deals and trades, selling and buying online and offline and so on. But I am still holding another part because Bitcoin have good and promising potential since its price is increasing lastly.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:22:08 AM

I use bitcoin to trade, invest and use to speculate for profits when exchanging
Also buy some online goods and bitcoin easy to use and most of them support bitcoin now.
I also prefer to use bitcoin for investment because it's my goal to join bitcoin i. I'm looking for profit with bitcoin. So I use bitcoin for trading, mining, investment, etc. Or use bitcoin for which it is related to gain profit. Actualy I rarely use bitcoin to spending or use bitcoin like money
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:26:05 AM

Just saving, not trading or buying anything with it. I do know that I could actually use them to buy stuff online, such as gift cards or pay for hosting/domain, but I prefer using it as a small savings account for future use/purchases.
It is one of the ideas I just saw. You do not want to take risks and just keep quiet waiting until bitcoin prices increase, whereas you have a chance to earn more profit from trading. Trading is something that can actually be done easily. You only need to profit from the margin of purchase price and the selling price.
ClvrGmr

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 12:33:50 AM

I strive to earn bitcoins to help my parent's expenses to my education. The bitcoins I earn is allocated for my projects, school supplies l, etc. this helps a lot because we don't have much money to sustain my studies. Also if I earned much more than expected I personally buy my luxuries like phone, gadgets, etc. without the help of my parents. It is so fullfilling to earn money(bitcoin converted to flat money) by your own sweat and hard work. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: