Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:38:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you using bitcoins for?  (Read 21289 times)
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:43:38 PM

Usually I use my bitcoin results for savings and I use to open a business because I will not know until when bounty signature and bitcoin I can use for income
good for you mate allowing yourself to find other options just in case that this system went down you will have your other ways to still gain profits
as I like dong the same but I'm still inside crypto I like following promising coins and invest with them then save every profits that I made for my
future plans.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lukmandog

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:34:39 PM

Until now, i am use bitcoin for trading. In order my bitcoin keep growing without having to always buy bitcoin using fiat. From trade is very helpful. Also sometimes, i use to buy ICO altcoin stage which has high quality reviews.
aldrian09

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:36:44 PM

Usually I use my bitcoin results for savings and I use to open a business because I will not know until when bounty signature and bitcoin I can use for income
good for you mate allowing yourself to find other options just in case that this system went down you will have your other ways to still gain profits
as I like dong the same but I'm still inside crypto I like following promising coins and invest with them then save every profits that I made for my
future plans.

Venturing into other ways of earning money is one of my plan to do too after I will have a good profit from my bitcoin holding. Its safe to have another option if something bad happen with crypto.
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:03:53 PM

I have brought PC bits and pieces, some subscriptions, I want some Tshirts but have not found a design I want yet, bitcoin from cassicus(sp) but I am mostly saving like I did with fiat that some like to call hoarding
Actually, I use my bitcoin to buy some online games because I love to play online and it relieves my stress. In addition to that, I also convert my bitcoin into fiat because I want to buy some things on offline store because some offline store do not accept bitcoin as a payment.

Yes it is your right to do anything with bitcoin you have either to play games or shopping, but it would be very nice if you do the bitcoin with your trades .. so every time you want to buy something with bitcoin want to do first trade So you can buy whatever you want with the profit you can..
Mink1993

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 08:23:26 PM

The most common ways of utilizing bitcoins is by selling goods or services in exchange for bitcoins. Some of the things I can sell are clothes, old gadgets, but it really need some mutual understanding between to people, not all people want to trade via Bitcoins, and sometimes i offer some freelancing jobs in exchange for bitcoin.
3kpk3

Activity: 882
Merit: 148

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:50:24 PM

I am using my bitcoin to:
1. Invest in HYIP programs
2. Purchase other cryptocoins
3. Trade in exchanges like Bittrex, Yobit etc  Smiley

stolendata

Activity: 264

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:52:51 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2017, 07:03:04 AM by stolendata

3. Trade in exchanges like Bittrex, Yobit etc  Smiley
as to me in my area we do not have opportunities to use bitcoin for such a wide use, therefore we have very limited use of bitcoin. we are using it for online shopping and for recharging our mobile balance. but I am hopeful that in future I will become able to use bitcoin for anything I want, because now in my area the  interest of the people about bitcoin is increasing from time to time and therefore i am hopeful that very soon the shopkeepers will also start accepting bitcoin for shopping.
ludbega

Activity: 840
Merit: 659

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 09:58:43 PM

In Belgium we have ATMs to have Euros and we can order in Bitcoins on the main online ordering food platform.

Finally, it made me my most expensive pizzas ^^ I laugh but hey, I will think like a mess.

Otherwise I bought computer equipment online. Without any problems every time.

Un tiens vaut mieux que 2 tu l'auras
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:32:47 AM

The miners mine and hold, other mine and sell.

Investors and speculators buy, hold and sell.

You can buy random items in auctions and through the forums.

What are the reasons for the bulk of the bitcoin transfers? I read an article underlying the "dark side" of the internet and TOR network, and they seem to point out that bitcoins are now nearly the exclusive currency for the online "black market" (Note, they are not saying bitcoins are exclusively used for black market transactions)

What have you used bitcoins for?

Miner
Investor
Black Market
Other - explain

Usually I spend my bitcoin in investing and saving. Investing to other companies or markets that will help me to make my bitcoin grow larger. But actually it is like a game because you should take the risk on investing. Then another part of my bitcoin, I save it and wait and watch it grow while bitcoin's price grow higher. Also a part of my money, I spend for leisure and emergencies.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Scavagers

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:38:31 AM

What are the reasons for the bulk of the bitcoin transfers? I read an article underlying the "dark side" of the internet and TOR network, and they seem to point out that bitcoins are now nearly the exclusive currency for the online "black market" (Note, they are not saying bitcoins are exclusively used for black market transactions)

Miner
Investor
Black Market
Other - explain

The reason why I join bitcoin is also the reason what I spend bitcoin for. My reason and my answer is that, I use bitcoin to invest to other companies and wait for my money to grow then I can own a company where I can make bitcoin. For now, I invest on markets to earn much bitcoin. That's what I spend bitcoin. Also I use it on buying things I like.
JMB2323

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:33:48 AM

Miner
Investor
Black Market
Other - explain

I haven't used my bitcoin and i don't have plans yet on it. Because i would like to stock it then withdraw as a peso to be used for my studies. And some to improve my bitcoin life like buying new cellphone and others.
Lumada

Activity: 520

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:03:14 AM

Miner
Investor
Black Market
Other - explain

I haven't used my bitcoin and i don't have plans yet on it. Because i would like to stock it then withdraw as a peso to be used for my studies. And some to improve my bitcoin life like buying new cellphone and others.
Well it's good to hold first and save surely you can buy lot's of stuffs when it pumps, from this post way back 2012 ,i don't even know btc exist. By this time after 5 years not the value change but also the adaption and development of supporting apps for btc were quite plenty now.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
skyline247

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:08:23 AM

Miner
Investor
Black Market
Other - explain

The reason why I join bitcoin is also the reason what I spend bitcoin for. My reason and my answer is that, I use bitcoin to invest to other companies and wait for my money to grow then I can own a company where I can make bitcoin. For now, I invest on markets to earn much bitcoin. That's what I spend bitcoin. Also I use it on buying things I like.

What are you investing your Bitcoins in, if you don't mind me asking? Which exchanges do you use? Which markets? Please let me know! Thank you Smiley
koishikoko

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:09:55 AM

3. Trade in exchanges like Bittrex, Yobit etc  Smiley
I also invested HYIP a little while ago, but All HYIP I invested didn't provide profit to me...

tanginamoo

Activity: 276

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:14:09 AM

Miner
Investor
Black Market
Other - explain

I use my bitcoin for paying my expenses in school. Of course, I first deposit it from a bank then spend it. I also use my bitcoin for investment. In investment, I look forward in it to be used for my future expenses.

mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:26:32 AM

I am using bitcoin for trading purposes, I have bought alt coins from bitcoin and i think trading with bitcoin is good way to get profit because bitcoin price ups and down and give us too much if make trade with good understanding.
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1858

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:33:42 AM

I am using bitcoin for trading purposes, I have bought alt coins from bitcoin and i think trading with bitcoin is good way to get profit because bitcoin price ups and down and give us too much if make trade with good understanding.

Trading is also what I am doing with my Bitcoin. But because I trade them, there are long times when I do not hold even a single satoshi. I go for alts sometimes and then when there is already profit I pulled back and go back to holding BTC. That is just the way how things work for me. If there is another good buying time then I will jump into alts again.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
haji lulung

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:41:33 AM

I will use bitcoin for investment in future. and when the value of bitcoin get raise up may be a half of my bitcoin will I trade and the other I save into bitcoin. I feel that saving asset in bitcoin is more profitable than others.
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:53:24 AM

Miner
Investor
Black Market
Other - explain

I'm using my bitcoins in some investment sites and gambling sites. I also used it to pay bills and buy credits for my network on my phone. Sometimes i used my bitcoins to buy some stuff on the net.

Andalusy

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:59:41 AM

i used bitcoin for invest and some for meet lifestyle needs.. and i hope i will always can helping the less fortunate. That's where our luck will be made easier..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: