Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:58:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you using bitcoins for?  (Read 21289 times)
Fundalini

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:29:56 PM

I will save it, take it if there is a sudden need Smiley

how about you ?

I'm planning to cash out about 70% of my bitcoins once I have saved enough to start-up my internet cafe business. I figured that saving bitcoin is good and all but we could never know when, if by some unexpected turn of events, bitcoin's price goes to a slump.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:09:02 PM

I use Bitcoin daily for online stores and in forums. I also invest with it Smiley
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:13:47 PM

I don't have yet bitcoin because this is my first time to join into the campaign. Maybe if I got my 1st bitcoin, I would use it for my family needs. And then save some of them.
abdillahzidan

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:21:02 PM

so far I only use bitcoin for trading.Because not all places in my country receive bitcoin as payment medium
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:25:53 PM

I don't have yet bitcoin because this is my first time to join into the campaign. Maybe if I got my 1st bitcoin, I would use it for my family needs. And then save some of them.
Why dont you buy some and save it just like everyone is doing, as time goes on it will rise in value and you make some good profit and most campaigns dont pay that much for you to be dependent on it. I suggest u invest into the currency by buying and saving.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
vonnyaries

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:31:07 PM

im using my bitcoin for pay my internet bill, electricity bill and buy some stuff that i want like smartphone, or something else hahaha

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
wartajoni

Activity: 329
Merit: 11

@japanesehighschoolgirl

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:38:55 PM

I'm planning Bitcoin as for savings. Right now, I don't join any project yet, because I'm still a newbie here. Although there are some projects in which newbie can join, I decided to join later when I become a member, or at least jr. member Cheesy

Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:02:07 PM

The miners mine and hold, other mine and sell.

Investors and speculators buy, hold and sell.

You can buy random items in auctions and through the forums.

What are the reasons for the bulk of the bitcoin transfers? I read an article underlying the "dark side" of the internet and TOR network, and they seem to point out that bitcoins are now nearly the exclusive currency for the online "black market" (Note, they are not saying bitcoins are exclusively used for black market transactions)

What have you used bitcoins for?

Miner
Investor
Black Market
Other - explain

My way to earn bitcoins is by posting here in bitcoin forum, joining signature campaigns and bounty campaigns, sometimes i also do trading. I do to my earning in bitcoin is i am providing myself a prepaid load, i also give money to my parents, and i am buying the things that i wanted and needed.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:03:59 PM

I use bitcoin for trading. Payment of work to my friend. and usually keep in use for the purchase of goods through online services
ekans45

Activity: 229
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:58:03 PM

I consider myself a bitcoin success story even though I won't be quitting my day job anytime soon. I'm not a miner and I haven't had to exchange USD in order to get bitcoins for some months now.

I use my BTC to pay for graphic work, advertising, GLBSE stock, poker and other games, honey caramels, domain name registration, web hosting, and probably a few other items that don't spring immediately to mind.

I can also tell you that I've sold t-shirts, coffee grinders, coffee, tea, exhibit space at the San Antonio event in March, ad space on my sites, some short pieces of written work, and fees at bitcoinduit. I've got my hand in several upcoming projects with respected, established bitcoin community members so I expect this list to continue growing.
Good thing to hear an experience for a bitcoin users. It is good to know formally the ways we could actually do to our bitcoins in terms of transactions, investments or trading. But I could see that there is a lot of ways for us to used our bitcoin specifically on paying transactions into business like paying bills, coffee or even transporting. And as you will start your own business on selling tshirts and tea or coffee could help bitcoin to develop more its system.
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:32:13 PM

I used Bitcoins for my gambling purposes because I like anonymity too much and wanted to keep my transactions and bets private.
Always used mixers mostly to sell my bitcoins to anyone and optimized Bitcoins with its best use and I feel great to have it when Bitcoins helped me to marry my daughter with a reputable person.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:00:39 AM

Buy digital products, pay monthly bill and make an investment with Bitcoin. Bitcoin could be used for investment and currency, for those who knows about Bitcoin they are already a winner because holding a diamond and will keep rising every time.
Unlike you, I am just saving my Bitcoins for future purpose. I don't need to spend them anywhere as Ican manage my needs with fiat for now. Also, the value gains of bitcoins are gradually increasing and I better wait for a little longer until the fruit reaps fully.
winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:32:52 PM

I don't use it. I hold the bitcoin like I hold the gold, it is value and it will increase further with the time.
Holding bitcoin is not the same as holding gold, you hold gold to save you from losing money while we hold bitcoin to earn money, it is a small difference but it is there and we should be able to distinguish it.
Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 268

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:58:09 AM

The miners mine and hold, other mine and sell.

Investors and speculators buy, hold and sell.

You can buy random items in auctions and through the forums.

What are the reasons for the bulk of the bitcoin transfers? I read an article underlying the "dark side" of the internet and TOR network, and they seem to point out that bitcoins are now nearly the exclusive currency for the online "black market" (Note, they are not saying bitcoins are exclusively used for black market transactions)

What have you used bitcoins for?

Miner
Investor
Black Market
Other - explain

I use bitcoins for investment in money so that in future I can use it. I am also planning to trade it so I can have it in coins and to use it in buying my wants and needs such as phones, clothes and internet bills. Looking forward to it.

winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:57:28 PM

Buy digital products, pay monthly bill and make an investment with Bitcoin. Bitcoin could be used for investment and currency, for those who knows about Bitcoin they are already a winner because holding a diamond and will keep rising every time.
Unlike you, I am just saving my Bitcoins for future purpose. I don't need to spend them anywhere as Ican manage my needs with fiat for now. Also, the value gains of bitcoins are gradually increasing and I better wait for a little longer until the fruit reaps fully.
I think this is the right approach, sometimes I use my bitcoin because I need it but besides that I avoid spending my bitcoin and if it is not possible I spend fiat instead since I think the price of bitcoin is going to go up so high that it can change my life if I can hold long enough.
PatronRH

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:33:07 PM

I use bitcoin to but clothes for me and some gifts to my friends.
In fact I am student who have no job or very rich parents to made my pocket money in goal  to satisfy my ordinary demands.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
rizkyaza

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:59:31 PM

bitcoin for me as a place to earn income, because from where my money get so every I can profit from trading selelu I sell for cover my daily needs.
so bitcoin for me is as a source of income and transactions are always on the exchange Grin

▬▬▬▬▬  Goal Bonanza ◆ Football Betting Revolution  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █         [Whitepaper] [Telegram] [Slack] [ANN Thread]         █ █
▬▬▬▬▬   TOKEN PRE-SALE ▶ Oct 1, 2017   ▬▬▬▬▬
DIAH PERMATASARI

Activity: 246

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:06:52 PM

I use bitcoinBTC income sources, so every result that I get I always sell to meet the needs of my life and family
aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:10:36 PM

I am buying and holding bitcoin for future purposes but I sometimes cash out my bitcoin earnings to buy clothes and pay bills in short finance my daily needs. I see to it that what I am holding is more than I am spending because I don't want to have regrets after few years from now and bitcoin price will be $20,000.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
CryptoAlarm

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:39:15 PM

I started to use it in darknet, but nowadays there ara more and more ways to buy in Internet another things which i need like some equipment for my hobbies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: