Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:35:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you using bitcoins for?  (Read 21288 times)
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:16:19 AM

Poker!

Bitcoin as of now is for my backup assistance for Financing to help my family in terms of financial and at the same time to help the investor or traders and advertisers to invest their own digital currency  business which is bitcoin,  an me also if there is a chance and to have a capability to invest, why not! and we gonna  spread out the whole world that BITCOIN is really great for the people

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:27:08 AM

Bitcoins is so much easy to handle, It helps me to pay my bills in real life instantly and I'm also using bitcoin to buy some stuffs online. Smiley I though using bitcoin is much more capable in the future. Well, I will keep my bitcoins as long as I can Cheesy
Yes, bitcoin is so easy to use especially to online payment that accepting bitcoin its easy to transfer. Like here in our country its convenient to pay our bill because they are accepting bitcoin as a payment.
wahlburger

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:30:26 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2017, 10:13:43 AM by wahlburger

I am useing bitcoin for my financial need...I also use it to invest

Yes i do that also. I use my bitcoins so i can pay my taxes and keep living in my house. Also i need the money to buy the stuff i want like i buyed my tv with bitcoins.
Pansamantala

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:30:35 AM

The miners mine and hold, other mine and sell.

Investors and speculators buy, hold and sell.

You can buy random items in auctions and through the forums.

What are the reasons for the bulk of the bitcoin transfers? I read an article underlying the "dark side" of the internet and TOR network, and they seem to point out that bitcoins are now nearly the exclusive currency for the online "black market" (Note, they are not saying bitcoins are exclusively used for black market transactions)

What have you used bitcoins for?

Miner
Investor
Black Market
Other - explain

I use bitcoin becuase it is easy to use just sharing your ideas to others and keep reading to know all about bitcoin and you can earn a money by using this and many people use this to buy some stuffs and paying bills.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:33:59 AM

Bitcoins is so much easy to handle, It helps me to pay my bills in real life instantly and I'm also using bitcoin to buy some stuffs online. Smiley I though using bitcoin is much more capable in the future. Well, I will keep my bitcoins as long as I can Cheesy
Yes, bitcoin is so easy to use especially to online payment that accepting bitcoin its easy to transfer. Like here in our country its convenient to pay our bill because they are accepting bitcoin as a payment.
Bitcoin are many uses online like you can invest through bitcoin some country didn't accept bitcoin. So good to here that in your country you can easily use it as a payment.
Denov Setu

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:40:24 AM

Bitcoin are many uses online like you can invest through bitcoin some country didn't accept bitcoin. So good to here that in your country you can easily use it as a payment.
Yeah mate,, I hope someday in my country there will also be an online store that accepting bitcoin payment. so far only fellow bitcoiner that accepting bitcoin payment in my country
karabasss

Activity: 284

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:44:40 AM

Yeah mate,, I hope someday in my country there will also be an online store that accepting bitcoin payment. so far only fellow bitcoiner that accepting bitcoin payment in my country

In my country there are several shops that take bitcoin. But I do not want to spend my coins on this. I keep bitcoin as an investment in the future. I also use it for trading on the exchange

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Westinhome

Activity: 1582
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 08:49:06 AM

Im using my bitcoins for buying some altcoins that i need to hold when it coming the value will going to rise. And i will cashout my bitcoin for buying my important things that i need and also to date for my girlfriend.
sicparvismagna

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:49:28 AM

Mining I guess serve as additional source of income, my workmates are earning lots of this for mining bitcoins. Also I use this for loading my cell phone an easy and convenient way to regularly re load your cellular networks.
SultanWR

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:51:45 AM

I use Bitcoin for some things like to meet their daily needs, and also in addition to my personal use, I share it with my family especially with my Parents.
Darwintas

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:28:01 AM

i'm using bitcoin for my pocket money...
I think that is a good thing to do but isn't it better to have a job with bitcoin instead of only bitcoin than you will have double the money and double your social contact with people.
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:17:51 AM

It is better if have a store to accept bitcoin so that your payment is bitcoin and it was easy to buy a things that you need. We hope in my country also they accepted bitcoin i hope it will come.

BurhanPSG

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:41:09 AM

if for now I can only keep some bitcoin that I have, but I have a plan to mine and bitcoin investors.
about crime in the online world, now there are many people who use bitcoin for the black market business and get a huge profit.
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:46:07 AM

as of now I am using my btc for investment. the thing about bitcoin in my opinion is that the price is getting higher and higher as time goes by. and thus it is the reason that I invested in btc and altcoins. and it is also a matter of luck, for example you invested in altcoin that suddenly increased value the ROI can be as much as 10000%.

Were you able to get any return from investment from altcoins which gave that kind of return.
I believe that bitcoins can return one's investment and trust with heavy profits but altcoins lack this property. In altcoins, it is only ethereum that does can produce a little profit and it is number one among them. However, no one stands a chance against bitcoins, not even eth.
Denov Setu

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:53:30 PM

In my country there are several shops that take bitcoin. But I do not want to spend my coins on this. I keep bitcoin as an investment in the future. I also use it for trading on the exchange
Its not bad if you hold your bitcoin for your future but do you just consider bitcoin as an investment only?
I think we need to take some our coins for our lifetime, I mean we also need to enjoy our life from this our hard work to get bitcoin
Chyton

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:29:38 PM

I have used Bitcoin as payments when I know what Bitcoin is.
As time goes, I realised that Bitcoin do have bright future and it's design of deflationary, after I knew this and since I have small amounts of Bitcoin, I started to trade it. Now I'm not trading anymore and I'm moew into long term investing which means HODL.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:39:46 PM

I have bitcoin still limited to be kept, because still learning and buying some by using fiat. My goal has bitcoin same as savings. Though in fact, bitcoin gives me a better advantage.

ir.yance

Activity: 354

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:00:33 AM

The miners mine and hold, other mine and sell.

Investors and speculators buy, hold and sell.

You can buy random items in auctions and through the forums.

What are the reasons for the bulk of the bitcoin transfers? I read an article underlying the "dark side" of the internet and TOR network, and they seem to point out that bitcoins are now nearly the exclusive currency for the online "black market" (Note, they are not saying bitcoins are exclusively used for black market transactions)

What have you used bitcoins for?

Miner
Investor
Black Market
Other - explain

I use bitcoin as a source of money and savings to buy my necessities, and for the purposes of my family, because the bitcoin currency is very valuable to me
ir.yance

Activity: 354

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:04:10 AM

I use bitcoin as a source of money and savings to buy my necessities, and for the purposes of my family, because the bitcoin currency is very valuable to me
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 04:08:45 AM

for investment.
 I want to have a lot of savings for old age later. and also to open a business. hopefully whatever our dreams can be realized everything.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: