Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:44:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you using bitcoins for?  (Read 21283 times)
adjudicator

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:42:01 AM

The miners mine and hold, other mine and sell.

Investors and speculators buy, hold and sell.

You can buy random items in auctions and through the forums.

What are the reasons for the bulk of the bitcoin transfers? I read an article underlying the "dark side" of the internet and TOR network, and they seem to point out that bitcoins are now nearly the exclusive currency for the online "black market" (Note, they are not saying bitcoins are exclusively used for black market transactions)

What have you used bitcoins for?

Miner
Investor
Black Market
Other - explain

I join a signature campaign in which I will just post to any bitcoin topics and earn a bitcoin. So that if I have a bitcoin I can convert it to a fiat money and used it to buy and daily need and wants. And also I keep a little amount of bitcoin for my future expenses.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ramyon

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:46:49 AM

Perhaps the first time the mind and energy to achieve maximum results
shawonngp

Activity: 756
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 04:52:50 AM

I want validity and credibility with as much trust from Bitcoin in digital market. It attracts a lot of interested users attention because bitcoin is not some currency that's being controlled by the bank and through this blockchain payment ledger people can feel they are not being enslaved by the government. I want this digital coin to be used in almost every platform of our social lives and also not being politically manipulated.

Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:48:05 AM

What are the reasons for the bulk of the bitcoin transfers? I read an article underlying the "dark side" of the internet and TOR network, and they seem to point out that bitcoins are now nearly the exclusive currency for the online "black market" (Note, they are not saying bitcoins are exclusively used for black market transactions)

Miner
Investor
Black Market
Other - explain

I am using my bitcoin for my personal expenses like buying food in fas food chains,buying customized shirts online, buying accessories online. Also im buying new gadget that i want. But i also give some money to my parents to help them financially if they have something to buy or to pay.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Cacaparg

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:07:06 AM

Use bitcoins  for trading and ICO investments.
mdripon

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:46:40 AM

Miner
Investor
Black Market
Other - explain

Yes i do bitcoin use my daily transaction, it is very easy and profitable. anybody use this however they have coinbase account.

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:01:56 PM

Bitcoin  is very popular . i using bitcoin for trading  and investment..because it makes  many profits..my dreams one day i am rich for bitcoin trading and investment.
Trading is a very profitable job. It requires some skills but once you grab the idea and understand the digital market, there is no way you cannot become an elite person. In trading, you must not sell out your asset for a price that is less than the buying one. You will never face any loss. For doing this, you need to be patient during the downfall. I hope, one day you will be able to fulfill all of your desires.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1190
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 11:33:15 PM

They have many ways for bitcoins, Just like for trading if you how to use it for trade and paying bills in your house, actually have some store accepted bitcoin as payment, i do not what store but some people here they have store accepted bitcoin as payment.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
TheNextChampion

Activity: 198

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 04:45:13 AM

I am using bitcoin to send money to my friends sometimes i used it to send money to my family but most of the time i used bitcoins to buy alt coins or other investment that accepts bitcoin as payment. I used bitcoin to gamble also aside from doing trading or participating on some ICO's

H A R A               WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:26:19 AM

I am using bitcoin to send money to my friends sometimes i used it to send money to my family but most of the time i used bitcoins to buy alt coins or other investment that accepts bitcoin as payment. I used bitcoin to gamble also aside from doing trading or participating on some ICO's
It is not a way of gambling, it is a way of gambling if you don't know what to do and you don't have any ideas on what you are doing then that is a true gambling. Investing in trading and ICO projects are a good way to use your bitcoin and for sure it will lead or it will give you results for having a greater future and having more chance for getting more profits.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:42:53 AM

Perhaps the first time the mind and energy to achieve maximum results
the beginning would drain the mind and time that is difficult in arranged so that everything reaches according to desire.butuh patience and seriousness to live it, in the habit to get used and become a necessity that must in seslaikan, all to realize desire.all will be done if we go up, what else result .

Dadan

Activity: 788
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:12:39 PM

I used bitcoin for my personal and family expenses .Bitcoin gave mo all my needed things and paying for my bills especially internet bills.
treather

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:15:12 PM

I hold mine, I am hoping to sell at a much better rate in 2020 if I am still alive and kicking, hopefully the powers that be would not have nuked us all by then  Grin .

abyaby123

Activity: 203

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:23:58 PM

With current situation i am using it for trading and investment.  Currently there are no options in my country to pay by using bitcoins.  So i am using this for developing myself economically.  I used to hold the bitcoin and when the prices are rises i used to sale it to get more profit. I will earn this money to start my own buisness.
gamzuletova

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 01:32:14 PM

Right now I'm using bitcoin just for investment, because I don't have much.
But I guess in the future I will diversify my use of btc.... That's my hope

▌▌   Blockchain powered Healthcare solutions     ›› ››   SSOT Health Blockchain  ‹‹ ‹‹     Re-engineer the Healthcare industry [    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  Twitter Telegram group  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   SEHR Pre-Sale NOW   |||   ✅ Verified by Clearify.io    ▌▌
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:48:54 PM

As an investor I have been using bitcoin now and I have got some profits and losses, no regrets because every time I only learned new things. I also learnt from different people's experiences and those learnings have saved me from doing  stupid quite some times. Black market users use bitcoin because of the fact that it will be easier for them to use any day than using normal fiat.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Jose21

Activity: 109
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:04:34 PM

I'm using bitcoins as my source of income and allowance in my schooling. I want to save some money for using bitcoin so that i can helped my family and buy the things that i want without any hesitation and twice thinking, because i know i can earn profits using bitcoin.
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:07:26 PM

I am using Bitcoin to complete my deals and trades online, to buy and sell things online, trading and saving some part for the price increasing in the future. Bitcoin is an asset and could being used to many purposes not like fiat currencies
LuciferAB

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:07:47 PM

Usually i used bitcoin in the propose of trading. But now i am storing back my bitcoin for future use. I am waiting for the right time when bitcoin price is high then i sell my bitcoin and earn more from it
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:08:06 PM

With current situation i am using it for trading and investment.  Currently there are no options in my country to pay by using bitcoins.  So i am using this for developing myself economically.  I used to hold the bitcoin and when the prices are rises i used to sale it to get more profit. I will earn this money to start my own buisness.
At present as a common user of bitcoin, the major usage is on gambling, trading, investment and ICO's. Gambling we risk to earn big, and with trading profiting is possible based on our capital and patience to hold. Investment is done buy and holding, and recently started to invest into ICO's after finding few assets pumping much high after getting listed to exchanges.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: