Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:03:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you using bitcoins for?  (Read 21288 times)
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:42:31 PM

I am using bitcoin for trading with altcoins, doing sports betting and poker betting and when ever their is personal expenses to fulfill i have to convert it to fiat currency. More over i am just earning free bitcoins and saving them. Only convert them when eve their is need.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Loope

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:03:09 PM

I have brought PC bits and pieces, some subscriptions, I want some Tshirts but have not found a design I want yet, bitcoin from cassicus(sp) but I am mostly saving like I did with fiat that some like to call hoarding
Well, as an explorer i used it in order to travel around together with my friends, my family especially, It's seems to be a lucky man with earning a more bitcoins, it is easy for you to be able to go somewhere you want around. Bitcoin have many uses like for fun, for saving, for the seek of your future..Getting together with your friends and classmate during free times..I think bitcoin is the answer for those who problem money, like wise you should make a plan to have a successful life than you ever had  in the past..I don't even know yet what is the use of bitcoin for others. But i think they used it in good way that brings happiness not badness one..

Rabby637

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:09:31 PM

The miners mine and hold, other mine and sell.

Investors and speculators buy, hold and sell.

You can buy random items in auctions and through the forums.

What are the reasons for the bulk of the bitcoin transfers? I read an article underlying the "dark side" of the internet and TOR network, and they seem to point out that bitcoins are now nearly the exclusive currency for the online "black market" (Note, they are not saying bitcoins are exclusively used for black market transactions)

What have you used bitcoins for?

Miner
Investor
Black Market
Other - explain

I use bitcoin because i can earn money easily from bitcoin site. Bitcoin price increasing day by day so bitcoin is good also for investment
colivingclub

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 06:33:13 AM

What are the reasons for the bulk of the bitcoin transfers? I read an article underlying the "dark side" of the internet and TOR network, and they seem to point out that bitcoins are now nearly the exclusive currency for the online "black market" (Note, they are not saying bitcoins are exclusively used for black market transactions)

Miner
Investor
Black Market
Other - explain

It depends probably on the place you live. In some countries you can rent a room in the hotel, buy stuff in the mall, pay in an Aquapark and even buy a coffee. It's all about the time only.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:11:05 AM

Miner
Investor
Black Market
Other - explain

I am here in bitcoin to earn extra income. Maybe one day if i earn bitcoin I will use it as na investment some maybe I can use it to pay my bills, buy online stuff , daily needs.it's morw on making extra money to help me financially.
oneyesoneno

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:21:51 AM

Some services provide tools that may or may not be used for piracy, such as a VPN or Usenet indexer. Bitcoin conducts transactions peer-to-peer, there's no intermediary to prevent the funds from rolling in. As a result, many of these services utilize Bitcoin as their only method.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:27:00 AM

Some services provide tools that may or may not be used for piracy, such as a VPN or Usenet indexer. Bitcoin conducts transactions peer-to-peer, there's no intermediary to prevent the funds from rolling in. As a result, many of these services utilize Bitcoin as their only method.
As of now, bitcoin is just an option for most of the stores whether it is online or offline because bitcoin is not yet famous in most of the people in the country so if bitcoin will become the only method to pay then people will get confused and they will think suspicious about bitcoin. It is better to slowly introduced bitcoin to people before declaring it as an only method.
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:08:40 AM

Miner
Investor
Black Market
Other - explain

I am here in bitcoin to earn extra income. Maybe one day if i earn bitcoin I will use it as na investment some maybe I can use it to pay my bills, buy online stuff , daily needs.it's morw on making extra money to help me financially.

I am certain that you will be able to do all of those once you are earning bitcoin. That was my goal as well when I was just starting here but I can tell you that by earning bitcoin you will be able to do more things than that. I used my bitcoins for those things and also to pay my school fees. I can proudly say that I am able to help my family financiall because of bitcoin.

For the meantime, you can focus on getting your rank higher because there will be better opportunities coming.

BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:42:46 AM

As of now, bitcoin is just an option for most of the stores whether it is online or offline because bitcoin is not yet famous in most of the people in the country so if bitcoin will become the only method to pay then people will get confused and they will think suspicious about bitcoin. It is better to slowly introduced bitcoin to people before declaring it as an only method.
With such circumstances it is not surprising that few people who use bitcoins for their currency or payment methods. besides the problem that expensive fees also burden them. most users prefer to use bitcoin for their investment and profits. I think even though you declare bitcoin to the public and bitcoin is famous though. users will be a little lazy to use bitcoin as payment. because the fee is very expensive. maybe they think that it would be better to shop and pay using fiat that without a fee
dasdo

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:05:31 AM

I use bitcoins to increase even more bitcoins. I participate in Ico interesting and promising, invest in investment projects and participate in Bounty company. I consider the latter to be the most profitable business. If you know how and what to do, you can steadily do 1-5 thousand dollars a month without much effort. I advise everyone!
Frank0209

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:40:24 AM

I'm using my bitcoin to pay for my living and buy everything I need. But I still have to exchange Bitcoin into cash to buy or pay for anything cause Bitcoin is not legalized in my country but it's not banned so I still can exchange it on some exchange websites but the exchange rate is a little bit low
Meryn

Activity: 248

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:55:44 AM

i used bitcoin for poker, trading, and and some needs in my life for the future. such as saving and buying a home

rockingdrip

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:34:28 AM

I am using bitcoin for making money. New technology always attract me and bitcoin is a money with new technology . There is nothing similar to bitcoin and as an investment it is very profitable.
LuciferAB

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:27:53 PM

I am using bitcoin for money and knowledge. Bitcoin is a easy way of income money with out doing any hard work.
It help me to earn extra money which help to fulfill my dream in time.
DIMKAZDS

Activity: 704
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:32:01 PM

Miner
Investor
Black Market
Other - explain

Mostly I use my Bitcoins when I want to invest in some upcoming project which appears to be promising to me. I also use my Bitcoins for lending purposes.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:34:28 PM

there is always a dark side about everything. but to me that's not a problem, as long as bitcoin still gives us many advantages.
simply we will do anything that can make a profit, whether it is from mining or trade. obviously we are always involved in bitcoin.
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:38:21 PM

i new in forum but i join to the forum for get more in cryptocurrency.. i want change my life ,, so choose trading for using bitcoin
trading is one way to get cryptocurrency but there is an easier way and without the capital, that is of joining the bounty campaign. Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:07:31 PM

Miner
Investor
Black Market
Other - explain

I use bitcoin for long-term investments and capital to pioneer the future trade business for the better. more for my old-age savings
feiss

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:13:08 PM

I'm using bitcoin as my source of allowance in my studies. Im also using it to help my family in our financial problems sometimes. It is very helpful to me because i can earn profits and money by just joining in a campaigns. Im happy that I used bitcoin.

FoxTheHuman

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:15:40 PM

i used bitcoin for poker, trading, and and some needs in my life for the future. such as saving and buying a home
wow, It looks like you make a lot of money from BTC, Actually I see a lot of people like you, but I'm newbie joined the BTC also expect to be able to earn BTC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: