Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:25:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This captain is ready to go down with his ship.  (Read 4792 times)
Zolly

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 11:36:11 AM

It's a bear market without any doubt. Even after all the good news we had lately, it's still a bear market. The technicals are telling us that the price will continue to drop. Won't be surprised if we see btc price fall to under $200 in a couple of months.

So basicly from an investors point of view you should seriously consider getting out now and buy in later. If not you are just stupid or you own 1 coin for buying drugs on SR..

Time to sell!

yeah and me buying stocks .selling them and buying in again always works sooooo well

I'm in it long term..it works or it don't..them's the breaks

51.5 btc ATM from mining $7.5k investment

Long run or not. Obviously there must be some reason for you reading the speculation forum. I'm not talking about daytrading. The only thing that could drive the price now is if big money is coming in. That might happen but not at these prices. As we have seen over the past month all the good news in the world just wont do it.

Try thinking past short term timescales and price movements and see the bigger picture.

Course, if you bought in at 50$ it's probably no big economic loss compared to your investment anyway even if btc dies. The way I see it is that the "big picture" is not gonna happen at least not this year or the next, so why not be smart and wait a little and buy in at lower prices while adoption evolves and big money enters the game (hopefully). Why aren't we seeing any real big players investing in btc yet? Because the wall street guys still think it's way overpriced despite all the good news. Not to forget that there is actually a lot of uncertainty when it comes to btc survival skills. (The Napster story..) That's why. But everyone have different strategies and predictions of the future. Your guess is as good as mine.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
inca
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 11:53:29 AM

It's a bear market without any doubt. Even after all the good news we had lately, it's still a bear market. The technicals are telling us that the price will continue to drop. Won't be surprised if we see btc price fall to under $200 in a couple of months.

So basicly from an investors point of view you should seriously consider getting out now and buy in later. If not you are just stupid or you own 1 coin for buying drugs on SR..

Time to sell!

yeah and me buying stocks .selling them and buying in again always works sooooo well

I'm in it long term..it works or it don't..them's the breaks

51.5 btc ATM from mining $7.5k investment

Long run or not. Obviously there must be some reason for you reading the speculation forum. I'm not talking about daytrading. The only thing that could drive the price now is if big money is coming in. That might happen but not at these prices. As we have seen over the past month all the good news in the world just wont do it.

Try thinking past short term timescales and price movements and see the bigger picture.

Course, if you bought in at 50$ it's probably no big economic loss compared to your investment anyway even if btc dies. The way I see it is that the "big picture" is not gonna happen at least not this year or the next, so why not be smart and wait a little and buy in at lower prices while adoption evolves and big money enters the game (hopefully). Why aren't we seeing any real big players investing in btc yet? Because the wall street guys still think it's way overpriced despite all the good news. Not to forget that there is actually a lot of uncertainty when it comes to btc survival skills. (The Napster story..) That's why. But everyone have different strategies and predictions of the future. Your guess is as good

Sounds plausible.

You say we aren't seeing any real big players investing in btc but that is a naive. What is likely before any major players accumulate is price weakness. The first you will hear about big players building a position is when they want a price lift to sell into.

Actually at the moment really big money simply cannot enter due to the thin trading and small market cap.

Napster was centralised so I don't think is a good comparison. BTC could be superseded by a competitor but I see no sign of that thus far.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: