Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:24:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ORTHOCOIN - [ORTHO] Full of features - POD 3/5 - x13 - Launched  (Read 44780 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BitBD

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Crypto Maniac

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 12:52:15 PM

It is being discussed in an extra thread whether this is a scam. You should better provide valid information asap.

WTF? Angry

Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
Show me some love with bitcoin: 189YmAMvi3SZCXCVqAFtVmGKWzanYtfsoH
|Trade LTC, BTC with 20x Leverage at  OKCoin | visit: https://dikbazar.com  for best  deal.
devachelekar

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 12:55:50 PM

Has Dev done POD?
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 01:09:32 PM

Has Dev done POD?

No. so he keeps deleting my posts.
OrthoCoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 01:33:49 PM

We could understand you're concerned about ICOs cause of latest abandoned ICO project/scam/issues happened with c-cex ices.

But accusing us of being scammers just cause we did not made a PoD, it's quite ridiculous.

We contacted CoinSource via email first, no reply received. We left them our Skype contact to verify us and proceed.
We saw this morning about all the spamming posts about our legit being or not, and about the CoinSource chat: we deleted because are just a matter of FUD and spamming the thread itself.

If you would wait just a bit the devs verification this will arrive. This PoD stuff or any other verification could be useless too if a scammer is intentioned to reach his objectives, so do not see these kind of verification as gold. The scam (in any sense of the term) could happen always.

We contacted then CoinSource via their web chat to ask for verification process to get started asap.

Hope that after launch you will regret of being so skeptic about us.

Thanks for your support however and please contact us via PM if you have any issues or you would like to ask us some questions or whatever.

mt55

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 01:50:40 PM

you want our money first, then you provide valid information? Man, that's not how it works Cheesy Imagine that sequence of action would be standard Tongue

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 01:52:36 PM

We could understand you're concerned about ICOs cause of latest abandoned ICO project/scam/issues happened with c-cex ices.

But accusing us of being scammers just cause we did not made a PoD, it's quite ridiculous.

We contacted CoinSource via email first, no reply received. We left them our Skype contact to verify us and proceed.
We saw this morning about all the spamming posts about our legit being or not, and about the CoinSource chat: we deleted because are just a matter of FUD and spamming the thread itself.

If you would wait just a bit the devs verification this will arrive. This PoD stuff or any other verification could be useless too if a scammer is intentioned to reach his objectives, so do not see these kind of verification as gold. The scam (in any sense of the term) could happen always.

We contacted then CoinSource via their web chat to ask for verification process to get started asap.

Thanks for your support however and please contact us via PM if you have any issues or you would like to ask us some questions or whatever.

I do hope you success.
My suspicion is based on facts. you can defend yourself by providing some material, deleting my posts is not the right way.
POD is not guarantee of no scam. What concerns me is that you seemed to be lying.
If you want your IPO to be successful, more transpancy is needed.
constary

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 02:29:54 PM

I hope you use above menber or fullmenber to answer those questions to prove you are a real dev then your coins maybe sold well
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000

Angel investor.

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 02:41:46 PM

@DEV, can you explain this thing?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=792121.0

Sirx: SQyHJdSRPk5WyvQ5rJpwDUHrLVSvK2ffFa
BitBD

Crypto Maniac

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 02:48:00 PM

@DEV, can you explain this thing?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=792121.0
Be greedy when others are fearful.

|Trade LTC, BTC with 20x Leverage at  OKCoin | visit: https://dikbazar.com  for best  deal.
coinex_BD

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 02:50:19 PM

wut? +1
OrthoCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 03:12:55 PM

Think we explained enough? Please read the whole thread before posting this kind of annoying scam accusations.

Do not see your problem: if we would bring ortho to success even without a POD? PPC, MNC , TRC, MMC, LTC, BTC and many more, al born without any "trust verification".

This kind of "trust verification" is useless as i told before. Altought if the investors could feel more safe we planned to make it. Having a bunch of users keeping harassing about our legit/scam does not change the fact we are legit also without any verification.

You're free to ask and have your doubt but you ARE NOT ALLOWED to spam, post diffamations, annoy users and debs from their pre-launch work and more.

Do you know that a "trust verification" from coin source has to be payed 0.1 BTC?

So "trustworthy paying for my trust."
BitBD

Crypto Maniac

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 05:55:39 PM

whats up next?

OrthoCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 07:57:06 PM

Please just stop your fur post. Every fud/spamming/diffamating post will be deleted.

It's evident some of you are just trying to ruin this great project.

I thanks again our investors which are believing in us, over all the fud spreaded in this post.

Hope you all will follow us in the growth of OrthoCoin.

And if you are so in hurry about this "verification" just wait about it.

Thanks

(And it's even more evident that this newbie account named "Njarti" (or similar)  it has been created just to FUD in our thread. Please stop acting like this, your post will be deleted without hesitation.)
SnjafSnjaf

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 06:46:26 AM

It looks like everything stopped here...
OrthoCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 07:54:22 AM

We are delaying the end of the ICO to publish our "verification". So that all this fud could stop once forever and hope that this will give you community the trust needed in our project.
neetchuh

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 11:14:09 AM

We are delaying the end of the ICO...

How long for? Got an ETA on the verification process?

campycoin

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Daily Bitcoins for your Paypal/Skrill

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 11:41:23 AM

We are delaying the end of the ICO to publish our "verification". So that all this fud could stop once forever and hope that this will give you community the trust needed in our project.

Would you post a photo of yourself and personal details?  That would add a ton of trust.  Also, you have to have a working wallet before you get paid by c-cex.com
OrthoCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 07:55:48 PM

Would you post a photo of yourself and personal details?  That would add a ton of trust.  Also, you have to have a working wallet before you get paid by c-cex.com

Replied to you via PM.

vpeer

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 07:43:10 AM

How long will you get the verification?
sdersdf3

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 11:58:47 AM

what's special about this coin (assuming the devs "pass" verification)?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: