Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:33:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ORTHOCOIN - [ORTHO] Full of features - POD 3/5 - x13 - Launched  (Read 44779 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
OrthoCoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 11:50:42 AM

Launching really soon.

Please in the mean while, AS YOU CAN See from the CoinSource chat we REQUESTED A CONTACT FROM them and STILL NO RESPONSE. SO don't annoy us with this verification stuff, cause we  DO NOT KNOW WHY THIS verification stuff is making us so much issues.

Official launch countdown will be set up soon.

Last chance to buy the ICO.

If you are an investors  §(and you can proof your investment) we can show you some personal details and infos privately. No personal infos will be never published there in a such scam full forum. We need to protect our privacy although we now that we have to share the more transparency as we could.

Check ICO, still less than half available to buy before launch. https://c-cex.com/?p=ortho-btc

seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 12:42:27 PM

No deadline for this so called ICO?
jibble

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 04:44:26 PM

http://www.coinssource.com/submit/

Messaging them will do nothing. asking them to msg you back when all you need to do is submit a coin for review, isnt really the best excuse

Anyone who has bought into ICO i would suggest asking for a refund, he has spent days trying to "MSG" them when if he has a few more brain cells would realize he needs to fill out the form, he has had 5 days and still doesn't know this
OrthoCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 04:46:41 PM

Messaging them will do nothing. asking them to msg you back when all you need to do is submit a coin for review, isnt really the best excuse

Submit a coin for review? You mean PAY THE 0.1 BTC FEE to start the review.

Oh well, and it's very interesting the fact that we are AVAILABLE TO CONTACT OUR INVESTORS privately and proof our legitimacy, but nobody has contacted us yet!!!!!!

This speaks a lot it self.
jibble

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 04:47:51 PM

You would of sold out your whole ICO if you actually verified yourself, what were you doing msging them trying to get a free coin review?

you are asking people for money.....more than 15 BTC so yeah 0.1btc is jack shit in comparison

Yeah its incredibly weird how you can verify to people in private..........
OrthoCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 04:53:39 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2014, 07:59:27 PM by OrthoCoin

You would of sold out your whole ICO if you actually verified yourself, what were you doing msging them trying to get a free coin review?

you are asking people for money.....more than 15 BTC so yeah 0.1btc is jack shit in comparison

I say to you again, wanna verify us? Please write on PM, we'll talk about everything you need and would like to know.

An we are not asking anything. You are free to choice if take part to ICO or not. With or without verification

Are you living in my same world or what? Didn't saw about "VERIFIED POD" scams coins lately? Still insisting on this fake paid verification stuff?

Sorry, maybe it's because i'm a bit old minded, cause i'm in BTC since 2010, and at that time no "verification" existed , and it was really better.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

KEEP THE THREAD CLEAN.

@Nartj posts are not welcome.
sirconga

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 06:34:00 PM

Why was my post removed? I just want a timeline for the end of the ICO, or I would like a refund.

I put in btc with a firm date planned. You have gone against that.

I don't care whatsoever about your verification or the song and dance you are giving about it. Time to reset everything, and refund all the investors, or proceed.
OrthoCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 06:37:10 PM

And the problem is about the concept, not the 0.1 BTC itself.
jibble

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 06:47:25 PM

And the problem is about the concept, not the 0.1 BTC itself.

And i completely understand that, disagreeing with the very concept of having to pay semi trusted semi anon people for a verification of trust.

If you had stated that in the beginning saying "i don't believe in this whole paying to be verified thing so i will do my best to instill trust in those who wish to be part of this community" then people would of completely understood, and if you could of at least shown some effort towards proving legitimacy.

But stating you attempted to contact them originally, and then saying you have delayed the IPO to get verification , but then stating you don't believe in it. that is what makes it look bad
sirconga

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 07:13:40 PM

I decided to open a support ticket with c-cex about the ipo not closing on the advertised date, and got this reply:
2014-09-25 14:39:42 C-CEX support
The developer contacted us and was involved in a biking accident which resulted in a broken mandible and stay in the hospital. They assured us the ICO would end tomorrow as they should be released from the hospital by then and back at their computer.
Is this true?
OrthoCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 07:57:33 PM

I decided to open a support ticket with c-cex about the ipo not closing on the advertised date, and got this reply:
The developer contacted us and was involved in a biking accident which resulted in a broken mandible and stay in the hospital. They assured us the ICO would end tomorrow as they should be released from the hospital by then and back at their computer.
Is this true?

Yes this is true. Wanna see my medical report too as verification Tongue ??
sirconga

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 08:02:26 PM

No. I just want to have the ico end or have my investment refunded. Very simple. I'm not harping about verification, because it means nothing to me. It just strikes me as odd that you would not share this info in the thread. I am not interested in FUD-like bs, it is off-putting to have my initial post in here removed. It was not combative, or unfair.

Give a firm time-line or resent and refund. That is the reasonable course of action.
OrthoCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 08:10:27 PM

End of ICO : Friday, 26th at 24 GMT.

Launch time: Will be confirmed tomorrow.

burningzoul

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 09:16:27 PM

Is this true?

Do you even mandible brah?!
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 09:25:21 PM

DO YOU EVEN BITCOIN BRO?
OrthoCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 09:30:35 PM

http://i61.tinypic.com/72glxf.png

Now please stop all you sh*t talking.
sirconga

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 10:15:09 PM

If you don't give people reasons to talk shit, there will be less. Be clear and communicative, and professional, and things will be smoother.

Deleting reasonable comments, and having a combative attitude is not very helpful.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 10:46:33 PM

If you don't give people reasons to talk shit, there will be less. Be clear and communicative, and professional, and things will be smoother.

Deleting reasonable comments, and having a combative attitude is not very helpful.

This coin reminds me of Bitcash. Everyone remember Bitcash? Tongue

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
ahmedshawezi

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 10:57:34 PM

Strange name for a coin. Is it ortho as in orthopedic?

coinex_BD

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 02:24:34 AM

Dev, do u set any countdown for this ICO end time?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: